The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_vote_lcapLilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_voting_barLilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_vote_lcapLilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_voting_barLilith (to replace artemis as my main) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lilith (to replace artemis as my main)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) Empty Lilith (to replace artemis as my main)

Post by Artemis April 6th 2011, 4:21 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Vendetta
Title: Harbinger of death, The Void Walker
Alignment: Good (will explain)
Race: half human, half some thing else i really don't know what to call
Hair: White-blonde
Eyes: Silver
Height:5'5"
Weight: 124 lbs

Costume Description/Image: (See Appearance)

Personality: Earlier in life Lilith was serious but as time went on she learned to be more relaxed. She
believes fun should come first. She does like to play games with others, normally beating around the bush. She also loves to tease people, making them thing one thing but then doing something totally different.

History: 750 years ago Lilith's mother Morgan was poor and homeless. Morgan had ravishing beauty but was a daughter of a murderous count who tried to take over the kingdom, so for her fathers actions she was cast into poverty, never to be able to rise up in the world again. She cursed at humanity and wished to take revenge. She was on her deathbed when the opportunity for revenge appeared in front of her. A sinister looking man in black robes appeared in front of her. "I am death." the man said. "Your time as come but I have heard your cries for revenge and wish to make a deal. Lay with me to night and your life will be prolong for 9 month while you harbor a child. Once the child is born I will take you to your death and raise your child as my own. And when the child is old enough it will exact the revenge on the those you hate. In exchange for your soul." Her mother greedily agreed and the pact was made. 9 months later Lilith was born, and her mother died, being cast into a eternal fire. He raised the child in his realm. Teaching her all she needed to know. At when she was 24 she took the greedy revenge of her mother and then became death's right hand, taking on most of his work load of killing and harboring the dead to the appropriate afterlife. This continued for 500 years before she got tired of the task. The human side of her longed to be with them and protect those who unfortunate get killed by the wicked. She confronted her father about this and he agreed her request to be among the humans. She spent years among them and learned this she didn't learn in the land of the dead. Sadly though her image can be found through time, mostly in a negative light, for she would show up where death was. So was her destiny. Every rarely did she appear where there was no death. She has been saving, and shepherding lives since then among humans in the shadows. Until reticently when she decided to come out of the shadows...

Powers:
- Void Walker: Lilith's trade mark ability. Using her scythe she slices a rip in the dimension, normally to guide spirits into the after life but can also be used to travel for short and long distances. She cause also use it to move friends to other places However using it in battle is very risky cause she could accidentally appear in the wrong place. Also the rip in the dimension stays there until she closes it, meaning anyone could enter it. Continuous uses of the portals and holding the portals open for to long will drain her. she can only go to the land of the dead and the land of the living. Walks in the area between those two worlds to get around

-Medium: Lilith can summon, and communicate with the dead through ritual. To do the ritual She needs ash, rose petals, 4 candles, a slip of parchment paper and her blood. She maybes a large circle of ash then inside of that a circle of rose petals, She sits in the middle of the rose petals with the four candles lit around her. After some chanting. She cuts her thumb and writes the name of the spirit is she summon, which summons the spirit

-Invisibility: Lilith becomes invisible. However animals can sense were she is, like how they can sense any other supernatural force.

-Super strength: self explanatory

-She can sense the good or evil in people she reaps with her scythe

-Able to hide her scythe as a bracelet

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 4
SPD: 2
END: 5
INT: 4
EP: 5
FS: 2

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Lilith stood in the shadows. Across the street a bank robbery was going on. She could sense the wickedness of the robbers, they've done this a million times before. However she could sense it was not there time and she cursed. Either way they would be stopped. Her scythe showed it's true from and she slice a portal into a different dimension using it to teleport her self into the bank. She stepped out of the portal and they closed behind her. The robbers looked shocked for a moment then raised they're guns at her. One of the robbers fired a shot a her and it grazed her shoulder. Not even wincing at the graze she walked the few feet that spanned between the robbers and herself. She learned over and kissed one, sor ly followed by flipping him over his shoulder and hitting the other with the butt of her scythe. Both of the men laid on the ground, knocked out. With that, she teleported out of the bank, to where she was needed more.

Last edited by Artemis on April 6th 2011, 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) Empty Re: Lilith (to replace artemis as my main)

Post by Artemis April 6th 2011, 7:22 pm

finsihed
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) Empty Re: Lilith (to replace artemis as my main)

Post by Bones April 6th 2011, 8:23 pm

Cool character, well done. Smile There are a couple of little things. I’d like to see more about her personality.

But apart from that, I have a few questions about her powers.

Firstly, how far can the Void rips go? Can she teleport to somewhere on the other side of the planet? Can she keep them open for a very long time? And what other dimensions can they reached? I’d like that to be a lot clearer and a lot more detailed, just so it removes the possible ability to abuse it.

Secondly, Animals can see you when you’re invisible? What about people who are animals? Can shapeshifters see you? Can people who are trapped in animal bodies see you?

Thirdly, You can summon the dead? Where do they come from? Can you summon anyone who’s dead? Does it take time or can you do it instantly? This could be a problem, especially with characters that might have dead relatives that you could manipulate.

Fourthly, how does she hide the scythe? Does it shrink? I don’t understand that.

And finally, I don’t think you’ll be able to use the “Sense Good and Evil.” It seems a bit too much like a form of Empathy to me, so it’d be better if it was removed or changed.

Other than that, I like her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) 2cem8ad
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 139
Job : Flatfoot
Humor : Dingy
Registration date : 2011-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 6th 2011, 8:50 pm

in order:

1. She can keep them open as long as she wants but if she has them open they tire her out greatly if open to long. And she can teleport to places on earth, can't go to different planets. Also she can only go to the land of the dead and the land of the living. I should of been more clear but she actually wants on the area between those two worlds to get around. Also she won't be able to travel to a secret base she knows nothing about. She visualized where she is going and that's how she gets there.

2. Yes if someone is in an animal form they can sense her. It's the whole "animals can sense the supernatural." thing. However if the person is seal inside the animal, not by there own doing they can't sense her.

3. when i said summon the dead i didn't mean like zombies, i meant there spirits, this has no offensive trait to it it's mostly for knowledge. sort of like medians can talk to the dead, but she can actually talk to the dead.

4. Magic, the scythe turns into a bracelet when not in use.

5. She is the daughter of death, she was for awhile in charge of shepherding souls to the right after life. She has to be able to tell how is good and how is evil so they would go to the correct afterlife
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones April 6th 2011, 9:03 pm

2 and 4 have been answered pretty well, I think.

1) You’re EP is too small to teleport instantly around the world, especially considering your other powers. 6 EP might just be enough to teleport from city to city, but for 4 EP it is way too little to travel around the planet.

3) I’m a little unhappy with this ability because it could be potentially abused, with secret information of characters being exposed simply and because you might be able to learn about what someone is doing by just going around them.

5) It still seems like a Godmode power to me. If someone is pretending to be good, you’d be able to automatically see through any disguise they have. It’d be much better if you perhaps change the ability instead. Maybe she can sense the good or evil in people she reaps with her scythe? That way, you still have an explanation, and you can’t simply circumvent characters hiding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 6th 2011, 9:10 pm

edited something and made them more descriptive, also edited power grid
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones April 6th 2011, 9:16 pm

Just give me a little description on Ritual, so I'm totally okay with it, and I think I can approve this app. Smile

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 6th 2011, 9:53 pm

fixed
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones April 6th 2011, 9:55 pm

Alright, I'm going to approve this App. Smile Have fun.

Spoiler:
Bones
Bones
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain July 1st 2011, 7:13 pm

Trashing as requested.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 18th 2012, 10:47 pm

Trashed

Lilith (to replace artemis as my main) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top