The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Mexico; R&R

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 Empty Re: New Mexico; R&R

Post by Sovereign April 4th 2011, 2:59 am

He raised a sedate eyebrow as she brought up a group by the name of Thrones. He'd heard of it, but he was still learning how to fly, both literally and proverbially, and that meant he was not exactly sure he was prepared to attempt to join such an organization at the moment. "Lone wolf," he answered, his eyes raising from the white plate with splashes of yellow thanks to the punctured yolks of his sunny side up eggs to fix upon her face, searching the expression for anything remotely, well, hostile.

He found nothing quite there, only what seemed like abject curiosity. "I don't pick a side because I have no clue where I would belong. I'm much too harsh for the Heroes and the Villains don't tend to like more competition. Some of them, well, most of them are way out of my league. Hence, I'm a contractor, and I do what I'm told for the money," he answered, giving the mental stream of thoughts he always ran through before he took a job. "Well, I'm sorry if I'm quiet, but at least I bought you dinner, or breakfast, anyways."

Sovereign

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 4th 2011, 3:03 am

Scarlet smiled at his last comment then and nodded. It was an interesting prospect that he suggested for why he didn't pick a side bu then she had seen some villains iin her time who liked the flounce around like women and had seen some hero's you showed no care what so ever and just liked to get the job done. Most people had a little villain or a little hero in them, no matter what side of the fence they were on. She felt a new born respect blossom for this man.
"To be honest good for you," she shrugged and put another pieces of pancake in her mouth before swallowed. "I wouldn't be able to do it and I know several others that wouldn't be able to admit they have a little good or a little bad in them. Just don't get to messed up in the wars if I were you," she pulled a face. "If you haven't got a side neither will care if you get hurt. That's the only problem."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 4th 2011, 3:07 am

"You may have a point there," he said, smiling wistfully. "But if that Thrones organization you mentioned is any good, I think they'll care if I get hurt, and sometimes, I'm not actually sure I'd care if someone offs me. Though I think it's far more likely to be working with the heroes than with the villains. After all, the heroes will pull their punches when I work with the villains, but the villains won't likely extend that benefit to me, will they?" Nick said, sighing as he placed another slice of egg onto his french toast and folded it, placing it in his mouth a second later. "And you? What are you?" he asked, figuring it couldn't hurt to ask.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Mexico; R&R - Page 4 Sovereign
Sovereign

Number of posts : 65
Job : This and that, mostly something Karate related
Humor : I haven't a clue what that is. Sounds like a fugus
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 5th 2011, 2:41 am

Scar raised an eyebrow slightly and then figured it was true. She wouldn't be able to hit the guy now she'd gotten to know him - least not the first time. He had brought her dinner after all.
"Heroine I guess, I did more of an undercover thing in Europe - been here the past 5 years," her lips tweaked up. "They're not that into hero's over there, everyone hates everyone. nobody trusts Germany, the Russians don't trust Austria and Hungry, France hate everyone, the English hate the French, The Spanish hate the English," she paused then glanced at him. "I could go on for a while so I'll stop there," she laughed softly.
"Well they all want to kiss up to America in the West or China in the East, so we got sent here and there to just keep an eye on things, more political. America.. has it's hero's so I picked here," her lips tweaked. "More interested in a few new ideas which have been whispered about."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top