The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Mexico; R&R

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 Empty Re: New Mexico; R&R

Post by Sovereign March 26th 2011, 5:15 pm

"I would, but quite frankly, I'm going to crash in about ten minutes, and I'd like a nice shower before that happens," he replied, this time saying the exact truth about what he intended to do. "So I'm heading up to my room in a bit," Nick said, chuckling at the contradiction in her saying that it was stupid to believe vampires existed and then speaking about vampires as if they existed and she was an expert on them. Since she was some expert, he decided to show her irrefutable proof he wasn't a vampire... in the traditional sense.

"No thanks on that. I'm already feeling sick from the smell of it, and your wound seems bad, but before I go, here's an obvious point. If a vampire's dead, then how'd they have a kid? And secondly, if I were a young vampire, then why don't I have any puncture marks?" he said, as he pulled up his sleeves and then yanked down his shirt's front so she'd see the absence of any such marks. "I think someone's been watching too many vampire shows, miss," he concluded, slipping the mirrored shades back on with a grin.

Sovereign

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 27th 2011, 10:09 am

Scar laughed softly but stood up and stretched, her tank top rode up exposing a nice flash of midriff before she tugged it down gently and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Mmm well I doubt vampires are like the Twilight version," she snorted. "Could you imagine a shinny vampire who wanted to drink your blood?" Scar found that deeply amusing. She liked the twilight books because they were as far away from real vampires as possible.
"And no no marks, vampires heal when they get turned," she waved a hand, every day conversation. "If you don't want to admit it fine, but in this neighbour hood you're not the only night creature," she shrugged and slipped out the door with a wave to the bartender.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 27th 2011, 10:54 am

"Well, not really. But if I saw one, I'd run like hell.. or call Van Helsing," Nick replied sardonically, bemused by the exchange and tossed in the reference to a monster hunter in more or less a mockery of her logic. "Besides, if those books are true, then I'd be more in danger if I were a deer," he added and shook his head. This woman was absolutely bananas. And much too knowledgeable and sharp for her own good. Still, he knew he couldn't really kill her without tipping his hand, and besides that, there wasn't any real harm done yet.

"I think you're totally insane. Vampires don't exist, and I swear, you're just making this stuff up. But given that you've managed to piss off two upstanding citizens in this neighborhood, I'm going to walk with you till you get wherever you're headed. For their protection," he added, following her out the door, and sliding the magazine into the automatic, the slide cocking forward with an audible click. With that, he slipped it into his pocket.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Mexico; R&R - Page 2 Sovereign
Sovereign

Job : This and that, mostly something Karate related
Humor : I haven't a clue what that is. Sounds like a fugus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 28th 2011, 4:06 pm

Scarletta sorted slightly and glanced to him, her green eyes flickered with a playful flame. She slid her hands into her pockets, her blonde hair bounced with her long strides.
"They weren't nice men, I'm not in a good mood. I've had a lot of shit going on this week," she blew the hair off of her face and glanced to him. "I wouldn't hurt someone who didn't deserve it," her voice had softened and she glanced back down the street. Even if this guy was a vampire, which she was sure he was, he didn't look that... strong. Neither did she. They'd be a good target for anyone to drunk out tonight.
"You might wanna keep your gun somewhere easy to reach," she said, slipping her own gun round to her hip holster instead, clipping it in place.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 28th 2011, 5:40 pm

Nick snorted, shaking his head lightly before he chuckled. "Well, of course they're not nice men. No offense, miss, but you're not exactly ugly, and this isn't really the best neighborhood for knights in shining armor," he said without any hint of tact. His hands rose up, palms front in surrender as she talked about her week. "I'm not saying they didn't deserve whatever you did to them, just that you certainly didn't do anything to help the situation by dressing that way," Nick added, sounding quite rational as he nodded and relocated his gun to the back of his waistband. It was an FN Five-Seven, with a full clip of ten lethal 5.7 x 23 millimeter rounds that could punch through two Kevlar vests at one hundred and sixty feet.

They were cop killer bullets, or so the media called them, and he was glad to have the light weapon with him. "I'm sorry about your week. Want to talk about it?" he asked quietly, slipping his shades off and allowing his superior night vision to kick in with the glowing vermilion eyes. Seeing as she already had a good idea of what he was, it was better to get that out of the way on his terms than by others.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 29th 2011, 2:45 am

Scarletta's lips kicked up at the corners as she kept walking, looking straight ahead. What was it with men and leathers?
"Sorry, but if you wanted I could wear normal clothes, go inferno then not have any clothes at all on - I'm sure that would put even more men off," she laughed then, shaking her head. Curls fell around her face and she smiled. For a moment she actually looked 19 years old, sweet and innocent. Yay for the angel blood and non ageing.
"It's fire proof - you saw what happened back there, kinda need it," she smiled softly then glanced to him to see his eyes but she said nothing on the matter.
"Errr... Ex's crazy arch enemy decided that because I was the last lover I could upset him more.. Impaled through the stomach, broke my arm," motioned to the bandage. "Sucks in a fight, I can't use i very well, just starts bleeding again," she shrugged.
"I'll make sure it doesn't round you though hm Fangs?"

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 29th 2011, 2:59 am

"Hm, fair enough. I don't think you or I have quite enough bullets for this neighborhood, and I'd rather not use my other skills on poor fools. Plus I sort of like having street lights for a city block," Nick replied, a slight smirk on his lips as he imagined the interesting image. His scarlet eyes glanced back over at her, taking in the details of her face before they returned to walking.
"I'd imagine that comes in handy. And yes, you were right. I'm one of them, but not. I don't have a reason why, I just am," he admitted, coming clean once he noticed she looked right at his eyes.
He raised an eyebrow at her tale. "Wow. I can't really top that. I mean, the Air Force tried to shoot me down a while back, but they ended up losing a plane, a missile, and I got a charming little scratch down my back for two and a half feet," Nick said, laughing a little as his misfortune there. "Why don't we go get you some proper medical supplies and take care of the bleeding, my treat?" he asked, looking around to no avail to find a pharmacy where he could get a first aid kit. He did need to get rid of the money, after all.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 29th 2011, 12:13 pm

Scar shook her head and pulled a face.
"It'll stop bleeding when it wants to, the angel blood should heal it up soon - I'm not an angel by the way, just.. was a part of one for a while," a shadow flickered over her face and she sighed slightly, shoving her growing cold hands into her pockets. Experiments. She could still remember how the guy had looked at her, tried to touch her, tried to -
She wrentched away from the memories and something curled up in her stomach to form a knot. She hated memories sometimes
"I'll live, if I was going to die I'd be dead by now," her lips tweaked up at the corners. "And you don't have to be made to be a vampire, you might have been born that way or they could have just erased your memories - it's called a Glamour - hides peoples past lives, it's really hard to fight through it, awful stuff, glad I'm immune."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 29th 2011, 12:36 pm

"Sorry. Just trying to help," Nick said, raising an eyebrow at the mention of Angel blood in her veins. "That's bound to be an interesting story, care to share?" he asked, shuddering slightly as a gust of cool air swept through his shirt and went straight to his bones. "Well, I wasn't born a Vampire. There's these little things called Nanomachines in my blood and tissues, apparently, and they will either drain the life out of me or make me stronger. Either way, the only way I get energy any more is by consuming blood. Something to do with the unique chemical makeup of it," he explained, vague memories of what the White Suits had said about him when they thought he was unconscious.

"So I'm not magical, sparkly, or able to use that Glamour thing," he said, smiling slightly as he raised his right hand palm up, releasing a slow wave of bright cerulean EM Neutral particles and forced them to come together and form the shape he had in his mind. The stem came first, complete with little thorns, and at the top the rosebud formed, blooming instantly. "This, however, makes up for that," Nick said with a grin as he looked down at the rose and back to the mysterious woman. "Sure as hell beats a gun," he added, pulling his hand back and tossing it at a stop sign. The rose smashed against the sign and the metal groaned, squeaking and crumpling inwards at the point of impact.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 29th 2011, 2:16 pm

Scar's eyes widened and she was under the sign in a second, catching it in her hands before it cluttered to the floor. She didn't really want a lot of noise that could draw out people. She leaned the metal against the wall of a nearby house quietly and then wiped her hands on her leathers.
"Yeah, much better than sparkly for sure. Try not to make to much noise kiddo," she clicked her tongue slightly. She wondered back over to him, her hands in her pockets again.
"An interesting story for some I guess," she sighed. "A man who made me call him Master had figured out a way to make Angels Fall from their dimension. When he caught one which was still pure he ripped their essence out and tried to shove it in a human - I was the first success," she sighed.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 29th 2011, 2:35 pm

"Good god, you're fast," Nick stated in surprise at her speed. "Sorry," he apologized, holding his hands up and shrugging. "I could have sent it away or floated it here, but you've got some crazy speed," the artificial vampire said with a quick smile. She was fast, but probably nowhere as fast as I am, I think. Well, fast in the 'bust out every window for a block and a half' sense, which probably wouldn't help with the noise, he demurred, an amused grin slipping onto his face.
"Ouch. For both of you, I'm sure. So if you're the first success, how many failed?" he asked, wondering how many angels had been probably destroyed in said madman's project. Or how many humans for that matter. It didn't particularly bother him if she answered or not, but he was certainly curious about the whole thing.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 29th 2011, 3:10 pm

"Do you know about Josef Mendelz? The crazy German surgeon?" she said, her voice hoarse. "Well he tried it on Jews in the holocaust and some crazy bitch carried it on, one of his apprentice's or something," she shivered. "He wanted a mate," her face paled. "This century.. I'd say about 100 or so humans and 150 or more angels - some died as they fell or they had to be killed because they became Dark Angels," she sighed and kicked a stone. It whizzed down the street and smacked into a wall with a loud thunk.

"The angels suffered worse, mine - her name was Faith - well she got really ill now and then, her whole form was trapped in a human vessel," she shrugged slightly. "when I didn't die... God you should have seen the look on his face. He'd ruined my whole life then expected me to be his..." she pulled a face. "He's dead, my ex killed him," she kicked a stone.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 29th 2011, 3:24 pm

"Yes. My granddad was one of the grunts that came across what the Nazis did in the camps. To this day I can't get his stories out of my head-- that one human being could do this to another is beyond understanding," Nicholas admitted, looking up at the sky as if something would get that endless shame away from him, the one he felt for doing no better than those bastards. "My god.. that's horrible," he said with an unusual amount of sympathy in his voice.
"I'm glad he's dead. Else the Touch of Death might come after him," he stated bluntly, using the ancestral meaning of his last name, which was actually a nom de guerre given to a long dead member of his family in the middle ages for being so quick and precise as an archer that they called him the Hand of the Grim Reaper himself, hence Grimmholt, a rough Anglicization of the old language. "You know, we've been walking for a while and I still don't know your name," he said, turning his head to glance at her.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 29th 2011, 3:55 pm

"Shoulda asked then kid, Inferno is what a lot of people know me by," she shrugged. "Real name is Scarletta, most people call me Scar or Scarlie," she smiled softly to him. When she'd been travelling and learning her powers she'd been given the name Inferno because of her powers, the way her whole body went up in flames. She hadn't really gone by her real name, especially not her last name, she had friends and enemies and none of them she wanted near her family. She'd liked them to have met Faith but her mother would have had a heart attack on seeing the wings.
"And you're name?" she tilted her head to the side.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 29th 2011, 5:03 pm

"People know me as the Grimm Reaper," he replied, giving her a slight smile, as he knew he didn't exactly fit the bill of a mythical entity that knocked on doors with a scythe and stole souls. But he was given that name in respect of his ability to strike hard, fast, and silently in most cases.
"But my real name is Nicholas Alexander," he said, holding back the last name for private reasons. "Pleasure to meet you and not be instantly turned into a human torch," Nick added, offering his free hand and shivering lightly in the cool air. He really should have gotten something to eat or drink, rather, when he had the chance.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 30th 2011, 3:15 am

"Nice to meet you Nickie," she smiled brightly and took his hand. The constant heat which filled her warmed her hand and therefore probably his when she shook it.
"Man I hate the cold, should warm up again soon though," she muttered, glancing to the sky and pumped up the heat around her, turning the cold air into a summer warm humid temperature. "Better?" she glanced to him then. She didn't bother to ask last names, she hadn't given hers
"What are you doing round this area anyway? It's kinda crappy - no offence if you like that shit but still," she wrinkled her nose up slightly. She knew were's lived near here and other shifters. Things that go bump in the night indeed.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top