The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Mexico; R&R

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 Empty Re: New Mexico; R&R

Post by Ember_Fangs March 30th 2011, 3:15 am

"Nice to meet you Nickie," she smiled brightly and took his hand. The constant heat which filled her warmed her hand and therefore probably his when she shook it.
"Man I hate the cold, should warm up again soon though," she muttered, glancing to the sky and pumped up the heat around her, turning the cold air into a summer warm humid temperature. "Better?" she glanced to him then. She didn't bother to ask last names, she hadn't given hers
"What are you doing round this area anyway? It's kinda crappy - no offence if you like that shit but still," she wrinkled her nose up slightly. She knew were's lived near here and other shifters. Things that go bump in the night indeed.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 30th 2011, 3:32 am

Nick noticed the unusual, almost hot feeling of her hand, but given that he was really quite cold and getting progressively hungrier, it was a welcome thing, "I hate it more. A good amount of my blood is metal and it doesn't take too kindly to a plummeting body temperature," he lamented, before the air around them seemed to heat up much more than he'd thought possible.
"Much. Thanks, Scarletta" he said, smiling slightly. This disappeared as she asked why he was in this hell hole of a neighborhood. "I hate the people in the other places, or they make me want to do something horrible. At least that place will give me peace and rest. And a bite to drink," he added at the end, making the full pun because for all intents and purposes, it was true.
He glanced to his right, spying a diner of the old fifties and sixties style, and it was still open. Tilting his head quickly in the direction of it, he spoke politely. "Well, come on, you're not going to heal right on an empty stomach, and I don't want to hurt anyone in front of you, so we'll grab a bite there and stave off the wolves."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Mexico; R&R - Page 3 Sovereign
Sovereign

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 65
Job : This and that, mostly something Karate related
Humor : I haven't a clue what that is. Sounds like a fugus
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 30th 2011, 9:40 am

"Yeah if you start biting people I will have to kick your arse like I did with those guys back there. Though I have a feeling you'll be the one in trouble in this area. You may not be a real sucker but still, wolves won't like you on their patch," she laughed softly and pushed open the diner door and slipped inside.

Inside wasn't something special but there were a few people inside a mix of renegade and humans eating and flirting. Scar brushed off the dirt which clung to her leather subconsciously. The usual eye kick and to intimate look before assessing the competition. With Brian they looked aware with this guy maybe she was fair game it depended on their view of him. She slipped into a quiet booth and picked up a menu.
"I told you I'll heal fine but I'm hungry as hell."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign March 30th 2011, 11:56 am

Nick snorted, chuckling and shaking his head. "You've got too much metal on you. One good hit and you turn into that stop sign," he warned, though his voice suggested that he'd rather not fight, and that he was also pretty damn confident he could put her in the dirt if he needed to-- with or without a few body parts.

"They can try, but I'd kill them before they got close to finishing their shift," he added, smiling as she opened the door and slipping through after her without letting it close. "Then at least let me get you some food. It won't be fair if I'm the only one eating, after all," he said, slipping into a booth and feeling the prickly sensation of having eyes glaring at you. The people around seemed to either be gazing with contempt or uncaring, and he was fine with both as the waitress came by and he wordlessly pointed to the french toast and eggs special.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 31st 2011, 4:30 pm

Scar's eyes flicked over the menu and she pressed her lips together thoughtfully. She wanted the poor girl to run out the door now and never look back. She was human and had no talents other than walking in high heels and looking good. She wouldn't last in a fight if it broke out in here, not with this crew anyway.
"Pancakes please, only three though," she murmured and handed back the menu flashing the girl a smile. The waitress beamed and bounced off happily. The heels made clip-clop noises on the floor and Scar watched till she'd disappeared round the bar. Safe. All humans back there she hoped.
"I can pay for myself you know," she raised her eyebrows. She actually had an on going job, a free lance journalist. She did bits here and there, moved around, but her main employed was her friend in London. She of course covered international news.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 1st 2011, 10:39 am

"You probably could, but since I pointed a gun at you earlier, I do feel a slight obligation to at least make sure there's no hard feelings, and the best way to do that is to keep you fed and happy," Nick said, deliberately making it sound like he was talking about a hamster or some similar pet.
His scarlet eyes traced up the waitresses' figure as she walked away; perhaps not the best thing to do, but he was hungry and it wasn't for pancakes. She was just the most likely target with the freshest blood, much to his dismay. Shifting his attention back to her, his eyes focused on how she looked at the waitress.
"What's going on?" he asked, glancing back over at the food preparation stations where the cooks and waitresses were making and getting the food to deliver.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 1st 2011, 12:04 pm

Scarletta glanced back at him and watched the flash of his eyes and her lips pressed into a line again. With a sigh she held out her wrist to him, watching him.
"If you're hungry have mine, don't bite the girl in here she may be human but she's still on wolf turf and wolf property. I myself move around, you can take a sip though it may be a bit hot," her lips twitched warily. She didn't want the girl being chomped on, being the closest thing to human other than the cooks she was sure they'd appreciate her sacrafice to save them.
"I'm bleeding out anyway, might as well help a vamp," she smirked and was sitting next to him on the seat in a few seconds. She pressed her injured arm to his mouth gently, pulse throbbing evenly.
"Go on," she shrugged.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 1st 2011, 12:44 pm

Nick raised an eyebrow, wondering if he was that transparent and also what he should do at the same time. Fortunately, that answer didn't require much thinking. "You do realize I was staring at her bum, right?" he pointed out, giving an innocent shrug. He was, after all, a seventeen year old male, and they tended to do things like that quite often to young attractive women.
It was hardly something one actually admitted, but given that the alternative was admitting he wanted to chomp that girl and chomp her good, it was quite easily the lesser of two evils.
Not to mention the woman wasn't exactly shamefully ugly, and so it was perfectly plausible.
"Ugh. Fine. But I swear, if those wolves decide now's a good time to show off their furry side, I swear, I'm turning this place into a crime scene," he said, sighing and biting down gently on her wrist, and taking a good few gulps of rich, if terribly warm blood before he pulled back and pulled a napkin from the dispenser and wrapped it around the spot. Within the next ten seconds, he pulled out the roll of electric tape he usually carried, and wrapped it around the napkin to stop any additional bleeding.
Already, his skin was much less pale, taking on a healthier tone, and his scarlet eyes now had flecks of sapphire showing.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 1st 2011, 3:16 pm

Scarletta winced only slightly when he bit down on her wrist but the pain was forgotten in a few seconds and her eyes closed. Being drunk from was one of the oddest feelings in the world. With a normal vampire they could glamour the pain into pleasure - a risk thing. She preferred the pain when being chomped on. But this guy it was a dull sense of draining. She was glad he only took a little, she'd suffered enough blood loss. Her wrist was nice and pretty again in a few moments and she peeled the make shift bandage off.
"They won't bother us, they don't like fire," she smirked, her lips tweaked up at the side. "And you were looking at more than her bum," she snorted and made a gesture towards the breast area to before slipping back to her side of the booth.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 1st 2011, 7:16 pm

Nick chuckled as she peeled the napkin and tape off and tossed it to the side. "Touche. However, considering my options, I took that one. After all, if I looked at you, I'd be a roman candle in under five seconds. I look at her, and all I get is a dirty look and a phone number," he said, laughing as the waitress came back and placed their orders in front of him. He didn't waste any time getting down into the food, since he really was quite hungry.
"Well, if they don't like fire, they won't like the flare gun in my left pocket," Nick added. Ordinarily, he only kept it when he flew, since a good flare could distract a nosy missile, blind an IR sensor on aircraft, and in the right situation, blow out an engine with a foreign object.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 2nd 2011, 5:36 am

"Huh so it is a gun in your pocket - was getting worried I might have a rape scene on my hands as well," her lips tweaked up at the corners as she thanked the waitress with a smile and began tucking in to her pancakes. Soft, moist and covered in fat. The American's sure knew how to give you heart burn, not that Scar's heart needed any more encouragement. It was like a frickin' bonfire in there. One of her friends had said the upside was it would burn away a lot of fat - that an her non stop exercise routine meant she was going to be a pretty good shape. No life threatening heart burn for Scarlie.
"You shouldn't stay in this neighbour hood, if you have the cash splash it out on a swanky hotel, they don't care where the money came from as long as it's real," she shrugged with a tweak of her lips.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 2nd 2011, 1:32 pm

"Touche again. Thankfully, you're not my type, though I wonder exactly why you were looking for a nigh undetectable firearm in my pocket." he said, pouring some maple syrup on his french toast and dicing it up with the knife into eighths, along with the sausage and eggs. "I don't care for swanky hotels and their customers. Not to mention it's more fun to simply go to a crappy neighborhood, get shot at, and grab a few tasty snack," Nick said, giving a predatory, if sardonic glance in the direction of the waitress. He wasn't going to do anything stupid, but it was fun to note that her heart was probably going to skip a few beats at the thought of being attacked by a vampire.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 2nd 2011, 4:30 pm

"Nice to know I won't be waking up to you being dragged off me by Pain then," her eyebrows rose and she laughed, shaking her head slightly.
"So what are exactly... Hero or Villain?" she said bluntly and put a lump of pancake in her mouth and chewed. She hadn't thought maybe the guy could be a villain and could be someone Pain hated. A lot of people hated Pain actually... She was surprised he wasn't dead but then Villains didn't really team up to take down an enemy. And even then Pain had back up. He was safe. She found her body slump in relief at that idea.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 4th 2011, 2:47 am

Nicholas laughed with her, though his was a bit more irritable more than anything else. It was, after all insulting for more than one reason. The first being, namely, he didn't find her attractive by his standards, though the traditional ones still held up well. She just wasn't his type, and he'd had enough relationships to know that much. Secondly, it implied he would actually do an act wholly against his conscience, whatever was left of it.

He was about to elucidate up the first two when she interrupted his thoughts by asking a blunt question and then proceeding to eat her food. "Neither. As my great, great, great, great great grandfather was, I'm a mercenary. I work for whoever pays me the most, and even then I don't particularly care about much else beyond getting it done so I don't end up having to put some guy down just to eat. In both ways one might consider," he answered, almost sharply before he went back to his food.

"As for Pain, I haven't really met the guy. I've only been out on the streets of the world for a few weeks, and even then I've only done relatively small work, not enough to attract his highness," he stated bluntly, before taking another helping of french toast and eggs, the yolk slightly uncooked, much to his immediate distaste.

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 4th 2011, 2:51 am

Scarlet nearly chocked on her food. Renegade then and the only group she's heard about was Thorne.
"You're in Thorne or you're a lone wolf?" her eyebrows rose. She had heard a few whisperings of the name but of course, no it hadn't really attracted her attention. She didn't see the point in being on the border; what the hell possessed someone to agree to villain work? Actually she'd always wanted to know. Pain was forgotten.
"Why don't you actually pick a side?" she didn't ask it nastily and her head tilted to the side, her blonde hair falling over her shoulder. "I've always wanted to ask someone but you guys are very quiet most of the time," her lips tweaked up slightly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sovereign April 4th 2011, 2:59 am

He raised a sedate eyebrow as she brought up a group by the name of Thrones. He'd heard of it, but he was still learning how to fly, both literally and proverbially, and that meant he was not exactly sure he was prepared to attempt to join such an organization at the moment. "Lone wolf," he answered, his eyes raising from the white plate with splashes of yellow thanks to the punctured yolks of his sunny side up eggs to fix upon her face, searching the expression for anything remotely, well, hostile.

He found nothing quite there, only what seemed like abject curiosity. "I don't pick a side because I have no clue where I would belong. I'm much too harsh for the Heroes and the Villains don't tend to like more competition. Some of them, well, most of them are way out of my league. Hence, I'm a contractor, and I do what I'm told for the money," he answered, giving the mental stream of thoughts he always ran through before he took a job. "Well, I'm sorry if I'm quiet, but at least I bought you dinner, or breakfast, anyways."

Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top