The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The big apple - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The big apple - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe big apple - Page 10 I_voting_barThe big apple - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The big apple - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe big apple - Page 10 I_voting_barThe big apple - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The big apple

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big apple - Page 10 Empty Re: The big apple

Post by Bliss November 24th 2010, 9:03 pm

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter November 24th 2010, 9:52 pm

Marcus smiled down at the feral thing, "Give me the word and I'll smash him till nothing's left!" The Centurion snarled. He still had his hand around the creatures neck, even though the glass had encased it he was quite sure he could break free if he wanted.

"Unbalanced or not...can we even trust him if he's set free? What if he has another .... episode" Marcus said, hesitating at the word he himself had heard many times before.

His free hand loosing the clenched fist and dropping down to cover his genitalia, "Sorry miss..." Marcus said in regards to the tiny Asian girl standing next to Vitreo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
The big apple - Page 10 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The big apple - Page 10 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The big apple - Page 10 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 24th 2010, 10:07 pm

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The big apple - Page 10 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 24th 2010, 10:30 pm

Adriano had created a hole in the glass just big enough for the centurion to get his hand out. As soon as he would, the glass would close up again. The rest of restraints would be absolutely unaffected by such a small change though.

"I have no interest in letting him go. That's for sure. I gave him his choices. Either he gets locked away for good, or he gets turned into boots. As long as he is in my grasp...his fate is in my hands."
Adriano wasn't sure if he liked that feeling, truth be told. It's a good thing he was invisible at the moment, because there was a strong feeling of confusion brewing inside him. He has never killed another living thing before (minus bugs, of course). This one happens to be sentient too. He wasn't sure if he could really go threw with it, should the monster choose death. The human mountain could make it's wish come true, sure, but even still....

The big apple - Page 10 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter November 24th 2010, 10:55 pm

Marcus stood up and shook the small glass shards away from his arm after Vitreo had released him. It was truly something to behold, Marcus only wondered how many people had woken up the next morning to find missing car and house windows without any evidence of force entry.

"I'll make myself decent, If it tries anything funny, I won't hesitate to start what I finished." Marcus said before nodding to the two and excusing himself back inside of the temporary housing. Once inside Marcus adorned his battle dress and in doing so heard the soft chirp of the cellular phone inside his belt pouch. He picked it up and looked to see a text from Phil.

' Marcus, police came here looking 4 u. I didn't tell them shit. got some good news, found a lead on that shield. not safe to talk over phone. meet me at the old gym tomorrow at 12.'

' Bring clean clothes' Marcus texted back.

Marcus smiled at this, although you could hate that little man for any number of reasons, Not being a good friend wasn't one of them. With that Marcus finished dawning his bullet riddled armor. He'd cleaned most of the gore off with a old curtain scrap before the beast had attacked. And then back out into the alley to see what they'd decided the wretched things fate to be.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 11:36 pm

Night had fallen. There were no longer people left and right screaming and running away from him. No he was just wandering, up a deserted street, completely alone. Now, his goal was to find a shelter, somewhere where he wouldn't be woken up by those enforcement people or others screaming. He turned a corner and saw an abandoned looking house up the way. Has he got closer, however, he saw something going on. There was a Asian girl and a super-looking man looking at a frozen specimen. It looked like a cross between a wolf and a human. Once he got closer, and he was within speaking range of the others, he looked up, and asked simply: "what is going on here?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 24th 2010, 11:45 pm

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 24th 2010, 11:50 pm

That seemed a pretty fair summary. It took Destrock a second to contemplate what he had just herd.

"all right then. Personally, i would just leave him here, let him get arrested." he said in a casual voice.

"But if you want to kill him, i can make it really painful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 25th 2010, 12:25 am

Adriano had shoot the idea off of killing the beast. Even if what Eclipse said was true, he couldn't get himself to do it. What he did do however, was get the rest of the glass to cover up the beast's body. It was trail up his head and glaze over it's eyes. Eventually, it would conquer it's jaw and work it's way around it's mouth. He left it's nose holes open though, so it can at least breath. The glass on the bottom of it's feet started to "glide" across the floor. Soon enough, the monster was out in the open for all the public to see.

"You are the first piece in my gallery. Be sure to keep looking pretty for the police"
On the chest portion of the glass prison. Letters were start to form. They seem very lightly scratched in spelling "Arrest me".

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2010, 12:39 am

Nightkill clapped his hands. "I believe I can take that man into custody now." he said, with a kindly smile on his face.

This would clearly shock the hell out of everyone, wondering what this guy was doing here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter November 25th 2010, 12:57 am

Marcus emerged from the abandoned house, His first reaction was to the green man standing there. Out came his Gladius sword and he leveled it at the strangers head.

"Who the F*ck are you?" Marcus yelled; louder than he wanted, but the stranger with the strange appearance frightened him more than he wanted to let on. " Is he some minion of the Lizard Man's?" Marcus turned to Vitreo.

And then if that wasn't enough another unheard voice rang out, "I believe I can take that man into custody Now....." It called out. The first thought in Marcus's mind was that of NYPD officers swarming him and arresting him for the manslaughter of those gang members earlier today. He dropped low and readied himself for the immanent attack of tear gas and swat teams infamous laser red dots appearing on his chest.

Marcus could feel his grip on his mind quickly slipping down the rabbit hole, he was so tense he could feel the hair on the back of his neck starting to stand on end. If something didn't break the tension soon, he was liable to loose it completely and slay the lot of them.

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2010, 1:02 am

Destrock saw the man come out of the house and ask him who the fuck he was. The man seemed hot-tempered and aggressive. " i am Destrock." "im from the planet Feston. , my ship crashed here. Can i ask who the fuck you are?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 25th 2010, 1:04 am

-

Last edited by Bliss on September 1st 2012, 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 25th 2010, 1:13 am

Adriano stared at her when she said what she said. His attention then directed right to night. Everything else just kind of panned out.
"I will be taking him to the cops. Don't you worry about it."

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2010, 1:15 am

Trapped and removed from topic.

Last edited by Wolf on November 25th 2010, 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 25th 2010, 1:29 am

Nightkill nodded. "Whatever you say. I do have an offer for your friends though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top