The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The big apple I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The big apple I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The big apple I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The big apple I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The big apple I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The big apple I_vote_lcapThe big apple I_voting_barThe big apple I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The big apple

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The big apple Empty The big apple

Post by Kizer November 14th 2010, 11:44 am

While he wasn't a native to NYC, this wasn't Adriano's first time in the big city. The lights at night were gorgeous here. They were like stars in the sky, only much more obtainable. He considers it a pity that the people who live here don't pay any attention to the lights here. At that moment, he had thought of something. Is it possible that art could lose it's appeal after a while? This kind of thinking had never crossed his mind before. To him, beauty can never tire, nor could people tire of beauty. The people who inhabited this city take for granted the beautiful illumination given to them that small town folks such as Adriano would never be blessed with. "Plebeians..." he muttered to himself.

Then it had dawned upon him. What if the true tragedy here was not the art, but rather the people. Maybe they simply do not understand what art is. What if they are blind to the world around them.
"perhaps I need to show the world just how beautiful art can be...I'll need something that applies to the general caveman though. Something they deem "practical"."

and so a conflict began within himself as he attempted to wrap his mind around the thought. How could he possibly use his talents in a way that even the most culturally starved people could enjoy. Eventually, he had ran into some wanted billboards.
"A masked man wanted for armed robbery and murder..."
Slowly, a smirk curved upon his face. An idea was beginning to hatch...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

The big apple Empty Re: The big apple

Post by Crime_Reaper November 14th 2010, 7:39 pm

Adriano Vega was not the only person observing the wanted posters, Adam Brooks aka the Crime Reaper was on the scene taking all of the posters and putting them in a file folder.

"A lot of scum in this city aint there?"

Brooks had some suspicions about Mr. Vega (although He did not actually know his name), one was not usually looking at these posters unless they were looking to establish themselves as some sort of hero, or trying to make a quick buck. Brooks cared for neither of those things, all He wanted to do was slaughter these criminals. Brooks inched closer to Adriano.

"See that guy right there? wanted for Murder and Robbery, I recognize Him from Buffalo. He skipped town after the big Buffalo clean up. I feel bad for that guy right about now, somebody is looking for Him. Oh how rude of me, the names Adam Brooks"

Brooks holds his hand out in a friendly manner.
Crime_Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 14th 2010, 9:54 pm

(I am gonna go ahead and take a shot in the dark. You ARE wearing your mask right now, yes?)
Among the crowd, Adriano barely noticed the other man looking at the board. He looked like he just came out of a noir story of some sort
"Scum? Maybe, but I suppose that is just subjective."
Adriano returned Brooks' gesture with a very firm shake.
"My name is Alexander Perez. A pleasure to meet you, Adam."

Surely Adriano was not going to extend any information to a stranger. Certainly not one who wore a mask like that.
"Someone is searching for this man...would that person happen to be you, Adam? You seem to know quite a bit about him."

A bounty hunter, perhaps? If so, did he mean to get information from Adriano?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 14th 2010, 10:31 pm

It was known to Adam that this man was not a bad person, However Brooks had a suspicion that he may possess some kind of super human power.

"you could say I'm looking for Him. Do you have any knowledge of the patchwork murders? Mob bosses who are found tortured and maimed, with missing pieces of their face? "

What was Brooks motive behind this meeting? was he trying to find connections to something? who knows?

"you may not be 100% familiar with me, does the term Buffalo massacre ring any bells?"
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 14th 2010, 10:45 pm

"Patchwork murders? Why would one want to keep pieces of people's flesh? It sounds quite messy. As for the Buffalo massacre, I am afraid I don't follow the news very much. Will you be enlightening me?"

This Adam is being quite informative for a stranger. Surely he must want something from Adriano...but what exactly....

The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 14th 2010, 11:05 pm

"Funny story, He takes their faces because he does not have one of His own, Not anymore that is. Shocking to hear that you are unaware of the massacre, It made Buffalo livable again. Ive pretty much given myself away, My name isn't really Adam Brooks....well not any more. People call me The Crime Reaper its more of a media label, but hey it sticks. So Mr. Perez, do you still wanna go after these criminals? you need to be durable and ready to kill."

Adam brooks was his sane persona, but when he got a look at criminals he became the blood thirsty crime reaper. He would never hurt an innocent person.

"Care to come on a fun run with me tonight? I got lots of guns if you like to use those. I hear of a big drug deal down at the harbor."
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 14th 2010, 11:14 pm

"I didn't know about the patchwork murders. Not until you told me, anyway. Also, your very straight forward, aren't you. Here you are, a total stranger, and your asking me to kill people with you. In public. in retrospect, how did you think I was going to react?"

This man was a killer who killed killers. In other words, a straight up hypocrite. Of all the people in the city, he came to Adriano for assistance. Surly others had glanced at the wanted list as well. Why single out Adriano?

"Alright, take a step back. Lets start with this. why should I help a stranger who just admitted to a person who had met him five minutes ago that he was a killer?"

The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 14th 2010, 11:33 pm

"You passed the test. If you would have agreed I would have thrown you in the east river with a bullet in your head. Sure I am technically a murderer, but a Government regulated murderer at that. You made a wise choice today fine civilian. Now if you excuse me I'm off to massacre that drug shipment at the harbor, I'm what this country needs a judge jury and executioner."

Crime Reaper lit up a cigarette and walked to his car, Obviously unaware of Mr.Perez's powers just using that psychology knowledge to mess with a civilian. Crime Reaper started up his car.

"Need a ride home? its the least I can do considering I messed with your head. dont worry i dont kill innocent people."
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 15th 2010, 12:14 am

Adriano didn't believe that last part for a second.
"I'll pass on the ride. I am sure you have plenty of "innocents to protect", right?"
And to add insult to all of this, this dude must have thought Adriano was an ignorant four year old. Hop into the car of a stranger who kills for cash, government issued or not. Right. Adriano did do so much as follow him though. At that moment, a small shard of glass had traveled down Adriano's leg and slid it's way right in front of the closest tire to Adriano. From there, it reshaped itself to have a razor sharp, curved edge, ready to enter the tire once it moved.

Adriano did not trust this dude. He felt that if Adam had no wheels, he could not shadow him, just in case. From there, Adriano nodded good bye and started to walk away. He started to second guess his last idea...maybe there were more of these guys running around in that kind of field.

The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2010, 11:59 pm

(Join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 16th 2010, 12:00 am

(anyone and everyone can at any point)

The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 16th 2010, 12:09 am

Nightkill jabbed his hand out of a random guard's guts. He had punched the guard, apparently a bit too hard. The guy was dead in seconds.

Nightkill glanced down, frowned, walked over to a nearby sink, and washed his hands. Infection could be especially annoying. Though the alien bio-android had unusually good immune systems, he wasn't immune to disease. Especially here.

This lab did intense research within the fields of radiation and nuclear physics. Impressive knowledge which Nightkill needed. He could create unbelievable things with that knowledge.

He stormed into a lab room. The startled scientists didn't even have time to say "What?" when he sliced their heads off with his sword. He jabbed his tail into them, sucking up the remains of their life energy. "Lovely." he said, a smile on his face. Sucking life energy gave him a nearly sexual thrill.

Nightkill walked over to a computer, and wires came out of his hands, interfacing with the computer. In seconds, he had downloaded the information.

He coughed. The radiation was getting to him. Shaking his head, and entering human form, he walked outside.

He caught a taxi, and began driving to his hotel. As he did, he saw two strangers on the road talking. He got of the taxi, his hotel not too far away.

(How was that?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 16th 2010, 12:16 am

(that's great. It's very Scorpion 2099. I suppose we just have to wait for Crime Reaper. It is his turn after all, no?)

The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 16th 2010, 12:21 am

(Few of us actually follow the posting order. If you feel you need to post, you're welcome to go ahead)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer November 16th 2010, 12:44 am

Adriano was now on the other side of the street, walking away from Adam's ride. He figured if he really wanted to look into this kind of line, he should expect colorful people such a that roaming around. Being a one man act right now was probably the best situation anyway. Who else could possibly have his vision?

Even still, starting small would probably be the best idea. Going after petty crooks was the best choice it seemed. Still, it would be wise to prepare a little more. Adriano had walked into a spacing between two buildings. It was dark enough so that anyone outside could not see him. He began gathering the glass around the area, from very close windows to shattered pieces on the floor. Any source of glass within this gap was his to control.

It slivered up his legs and hugged themselves against his body, creating a protective shell around him. He caused the glass to thicken up enough to bounce a bullet. Sure he looked like he put on a bit of weight with his civilian clothing on, but other then that, the glass was undetectable. He had walked out and continued on his marry way. Past a hotel, as fate would have it.

The big apple Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top