The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armageddon (Quest)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 Empty Re: Armageddon (Quest)

Post by Dr Everyone October 26th 2010, 7:35 am

Dr.Everyone decided he'd have some fun with them. That console was useless, at least now it was, the inside devoid of any working machinery.

He pushed a button on the main control console and a door opened in the room the group of heroes was in. Of course, it was the door which would lead them towards his "minotaur".

"In good time, you'll all be dead, and I'll either be rich or a mass murder."

Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 26th 2010, 8:02 am

Gregor began walking towards the new opening layed out before them. It was a trap, obviously, but it was also the only way to the madman behind all of this. he motioned the others to follow, knowing they had already begun walking themselves. Gregor spoke again. "Or it could turn out just the opposite. Except we won't be mass murderers, or really rich either. You know what I mean though, you dead us alive. Or it could turn out us alive and you alive, but you're in the back of a squad car. That scenario works best for me personally."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 26th 2010, 6:00 pm

{{ He said that to himself....

No biggie, I forsaw that coming.}}

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Humor : Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 26th 2010, 6:18 pm

Blood Wraith has a confused look on hs face, he couldnt believe there wasnt going to be any killing that was the greatest part about being blood wraith.

"Are you serious no killing how could you even recomend such a thing that is just crazy talk.

Derek shook his head in disbelief as he followed the other hero's into the next room. He was actually kind of excited to find this so called minotaur and put an end to dr.dungs bragging.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 26th 2010, 9:00 pm

Gunslinger put away his rifle and pulled out the clip of the rifle, individually reloading the bullets of the clip. He reloaded his rifle inside his trench coat, and pulled out a .44 equipped with a laser sight. He followed close by, listening to the conversation. He would use lethal force on Dr. Everyone if he did not surrender. Jumping to the wall of the door way he peeked over the corner as the other two causally went inside. Sighing, slightly disappointed about how his allies were not following militaristic procedure, he entered the door weapon armed and ready to fire. He said with a determined voice to the others, "Excuse me. What is both of your names?" He would not up give his until he got a response.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 27th 2010, 6:45 pm

"Gregor, mein freund. Gregor Rautenstrauch." Gregor spun around on his heels and extended a hand to the inquiring man, continuing to walk in reverse so as not to set them behind. After the gesture was reciprocated((assuming)), Gregor spun back around, "I'm here from Austria where they call me Barherziger Engel, 'Merciful Angel'. Though I'm far from a saint."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 28th 2010, 5:29 am

Blood Wraith scratchs his head and squints a little, he then proceeds to take a deep breath.

"Oh....My...God you've never heard of me I mean i'm only like the most famous anti-hero guy in Chicago.

Blood Wraith palms his forehead as he sighs, then takes another deep breath.

"They call me Blood Wraith all though I have no clue wwhy I mean i've only kiled...

Blood Wraith begins to count his fingers and scratch the back of his head as he thinks.

Carry the three...ok think i've got it no wait...ok now i'm sure 357 people thats not that much at all but none the less they wanna call me blood wraith.

Derek smirks as he continues to follow gregor, he then pauses for a second and squints.

"my common sense is tingling, and my tucus just puckered maybe we should be careful....or it could just be gas. OH boy since were all saving the world together does that mean we can be friends now I've always wanted one of those,but no one seems to hang around for very long i can't seem to figure it out .

Blood Wraith begins to take in his surroundings waiting for the next robot to pop out of no where

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 28th 2010, 9:34 am

Gunslinger switched his pistol to his left hand and accepted Gregor's handshake. He assumed that Gregor would actually be a great character in a normal situation. Nodding he said back to Gregor, "Understood. You guys can call me Gunslinger. I have been called that all my life, but I actually forgot my actual name. I am actually from New Mexico. It is not too far from here." Gunslinger looked at blood wraith with confusion. His ramblings barely made any sense to him. But he managed to catch his name, or rather his forced nickname at least. He switched his gun back to his right hand after the handshake and continued to walk down the room.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone December 9th 2010, 8:19 pm

Doors around the group, enclosing them in a hallway. The hallway began to move. One of the doors opened, revealing a room. A room that was not so much a room, but a giant bit of fire with a few moderately sized platforms hanging from the ceiling. Spikes also hung from the ceiling, ready to impale any flying hero.

"part two of my little maze, heroes. Hop across the platforms to the other side, and you may continue on. However, I don't like playing fair. No variables makes things boring. And I am sure your capable of simply jumping across platforms. Watch out. Or not. I don't care, because you won't stop me.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Armageddon (Quest) - Page 3 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : Banned
Humor : Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 9th 2010, 8:44 pm

Gunslinger caught on to his little scheme, everything was trapped. He pulled off his backpack and rummaged through it. Inside was something that he could use. He pulled out a suitcase of average size. He set it on the ground and opened it. Inside was a small assorted parts of various shapes and sizes. Gunslinger went to work assembling it. "Give me a Minute Gregor. This is clearly a trap." He was fast. In about two minutes he had a fully functional remote control attack helicopter. There were radio cameras attached to the helicopter and the suitcase where he could see outside the cockpit of the helicopter. He lifted it off and went to land it on the first platform.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top