The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:12 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armageddon (Quest)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 Empty Re: Armageddon (Quest)

Post by Bash October 11th 2010, 9:17 pm

(they're npcs... Alright Ill use PC rules.)

There was an explosion nearby from blood wraith. Gunslinger ducked behind a corner of a hallway for cover. Not sure how to asses this situation, Alice wasn't attacking him so obviously she wasn't the enemy. So who was Blood wraith? Friend, Foe, Both? Gunslinger took out a corner shot attachment to his M16 and used it to see behind it. Just then Dr. Everyone's voice sounded on the intercom. Gunslinger put away his M16 neatly inside his trench coat. He reached into the back of his backpack and pulled out a Rocket Launcher. Still ducking, He turned around took aim at the feet big robot. And fired, leaving a trail of smoke all the way to its target. Hoping that the area of effect explosion would hit regardless if he dodged. He dropped a smoke grenade. Giving visual cover. It would also spread to alice and Blood wraith.

Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 11th 2010, 10:13 pm

((You may use NPC rules, just don;t act like your cutting or shooting through butter.)

Dr.Everyone sat back, watching everything from the surveillance room. A hero had come in and just knocked out a Nova bot with a rocket launcher.

He went over the intercom.

"Tsk tsk tsk. The more of a mess you all make with your explosives, the more my maid has to clean. Doesn't help I don't pay her either."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 11th 2010, 11:12 pm

((This whole topic is being moved to Chicago. That's where it belongs.))

As the others continued to fight one of the Nova Bots began to act strangely, firing into its own allies. as it lurched forward and turned the others caught a glimpse of a white haired man, elbows deep inside the automaton's inner workings. "Your machines are quite intriguing Doctor, simple, but intriguing." Gregor nodded to his apparent allies and continued on his way, swinging from the berserking bot's arm onto the back of another and digging his gauntlet into it's back plating and discharging electricity into its systems. ((Side note: I'm not saying they are actually simple, but to a guy like Gregor, who actually has higher INT, coupled with his cocky personality, he's going to find them little more than annoyances when rewiring or programming.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 12th 2010, 1:28 am

(double gregor with gunslinger... Shits gonna hit the fan now Razz )

Gunslinger watched through thermal optics and ran through to Gregor. "Thanks, I was just about to do that myself." Gunslinger put the emptied rocket away, and pulled out some tools. He took the gun off one of the nova bots and tinkered with it. soon enough it will become a plasma cannon to call his own. Complete with a complete knowledge of nova bot technology. All he had to do was find one data chip, and the gun was loaded with them. Decryption was gunslinger's profession. One line of data was all he needed for finding out the gaps of nova bot tech. "Hmm," He said looking into the bot he was taking apart. It seems the villain, a 'Dr. Everyone.' is quite a few floors above us. This facility is a self sufficient factory of them. In fact, they recycle the inactive ones. I dont think i have enough ammo for all of them, I am going to need to salvage some of the bots. Or we could attack the factory.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 12th 2010, 5:24 am

Blood Wraith makes his way over to the Gunslinger in amazement over his gun, he takes a deep breath of air then lets it all out in one giant sentence

HOOOLLY CRAP!!! that is freakin amazing where did you get it, what kind of amo does it take, is it russian, american, or german, can i touch it.......PUUUHLEEEEEEEEEASE.

Blood Wraith Stands in aww at the marvelous gun, he has never seen one anything like it. His M-16 was good but nothing compared to this one, he felt as if he was golem from lord of the rings for a split second.

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker October 12th 2010, 10:45 am

Meanwhile Alice had jumped into cover behind a large pole which supported the ceiling in order to avoid being blasted into pieces by a rocket, picking up her rifle on the way. She emptied the clip in the general direction of those mechanical fiends, after which she turned to Gunslinger, who was being harassed by an obsessed Blood Wraith at the time. While changing clips (and Blood Wraith had finished his sentence) Alice shouted to Gunslinger: "Hey, GI Joe, watch where you fire your goddamn missiles around, man!" She cocked the gun. "Or at least yell something!"

Meanwhile (again) the Nova bots kept streaming in. Alice did an ammo check. Three mags à 8 slugs, including the one already in the rifle, she counted, plus a backup six-shooter. 16, 24, 30 rounds. 30 leaddy bugs had to fly before unleashing the fury was inevitable. Lurking around the corner of her cover, Alice took aim and fired at a Nova bot. The slug flew, hit the bot, but bounced off (what do you expect with a D6 roll of 1 to wound?) (I should use weighed dices). The bot turned into the general direction of his attacker, who said "Fuck" and fired another shot. Although, that was the plan, if the weapon had not jammed. "Shit, shit, shit!" Shaking the weapon, Alice tried to motivated the device: "You piece of shit, work!"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 12th 2010, 4:33 pm

Instead of answering the gunmen who had both strolled over to him Gregor nodded friendly to the one in the trenchcoat, patted the one in the mask on his back and made for the bot that was walking towards the only woman in the room. Gregor fired a lazer off into the sprinkler just above the bot, dousing the metallic juggernaut. As he ran faster towards the bot he slid, taking out his sword, "The Blazing King" as he had learned it would be called in English, and smashed its blade into the robot's calf, releasing a grey powder that instantly combusted on the wet metal, blowing off the automatron's leg and toppling it over.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 12th 2010, 4:33 pm

Dr.Everyone was growing tired of this. Too much of a good thing just wasn't good.

He sent a message over the intercom to the Nova bots.

"Kill them. Kill them all. And quickly, I grow bored."

Immediately the Nova bots arms began to change. One arm became a circular saw and the other began to glow red with heat. Then the saw hands began spinning and the other hand began to shoot fire. As the bots chose their targets they began closing in.

"Looks like things are beginning to heat up. I'll leave you all alone."

Dr.Everyone turned of the camera and left himself to his thoughts.

"Soon I'll be rich AND have a few hero kills under my lab coat." he said. He then chuckled.

"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 12th 2010, 7:23 pm

"Sorry miss, I could not tell if you were friendly. I will check my line of fire next time." Gunslinger cocked his new plasma gun. Reading it for combat and nodded back to gregor. Just then he was harassed by blood wraith almost instantly. And before he could react, Gregor took off, shooting a sprinkler system on the roof which resulted in shocking it, and using a sword, decapitated a nova bot by some explosion from the sword. Soon after, there was another wave of bots. Almost as numerous as before. "Contact!" Gunslinger yelled in response and ran for cover as well. As he checked his corner he saw Alice have trouble with a jammed gun. Gunslinger took a look at the gun she wielded. Shotgun: Slug rounds. Gunslinger pulled out one of his own Tactical 12 guage with extra rounds on the side. equipped with special bullets, bullets that can curve to the aimed target. "Miss Catch!" And threw the shotgun at her. He pulled out His m16 again and peeked around the corner. Targeting a couple nova bots. He went back under cover and shot at gregor's direction. The bullets curved instead at the bots. He emptied the clip at the bots.

Last edited by Tobais Kado on October 13th 2010, 7:17 pm; edited 4 times in total

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 17th 2010, 10:17 pm

The Nova bots began to swarm. It seemed like they were moving around aimlessly, but they finally formed a circle like shape around the heroes. The flamethrower arms began to glow red from being charged, and the circular saw hands began spinning at full speed. All the nova bots repeated in a robotic version of Dr.Everyone's voice:

"Primary directive HK dash NINE SEVEN TWO. Kill all heroes."

Then their messages became aimed at the heroes.

"Please surrender now heroes, or we will be forced to cut up your body and feed them to the local homeless. Cooperate, and you shall only be torched."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 24th 2010, 10:19 am

((That's still not right Matt, I hit his calf not his head, but fuck it.))

Gregor spoke up first, "I don't understand mein freund. How is one better then the other? Or is that your idea of a joke? Because honestly, I'd rather be cut up than burn to death. Especially if I'm gonna help feed the homeless." Gregor then reached inside his coat and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and took a swig. Before another word could be muttered, Gregor threw the bottle at one of the various novabots around him, shattering it across the robot's torso.

Last edited by Slamfist on October 25th 2010, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 24th 2010, 9:41 pm

When that particular Novabot tried to light up it's flamthrower to burn them to a crips, it lit itself on fire (because of the alcohol). It began running around, crashing into other Novabots, setting them ablaze too.

Soon, perhaps too soon, all the Novabots lay on the ground, a few twitching. Their systems were fried and most of them still had a small flame on them or inside them.

Novabots had stopped pouring in. The reason for this was: Many we're recharging their batteries. They'd be no threat until they were done.

Dr.Everyone ceremoniously talked over the loudspeaker.

"Oh, very ingenious. But I must warn you: No outside food or drinks are allowed inside the facility. Oh and, the Novabots aren't the only danger inside this little laboratory of mine. Compare this place to the Labyrinth of Greek mythology. At the end, there's a minotaur. I invented something much worse."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 25th 2010, 4:49 am

"You have Rosie O'donald at the end of the labrynth....that has to be it there isn't much of anything worse then a minotaur.

Blood Wraith Sheaths his swords he then began to hum the theme to mortal kombat and tap his foot.

"gotta love techno especially the classics, so anyone know where to head next."

All of the broken robot parts scattered about the room seemed to give Blood Wraith a burst of energy. Derek loved all of the sensless killing it was extremely fun to him, as he began to speek to the hero's he noticed a giant button on a control pannel out of the side of his eye.

"OOOOOOOOO!!! whats that do, I want to push it just to see what happens it looks kind of importan I mean just look at it all flashy and beepy its just calling my name.

Blood Wraith runs over to the control pannel examining all of the new and amusing buttons he had found.

Armageddon (Quest) - Page 2 Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 25th 2010, 10:16 am

"I'd really appreciate it if you didn't touch those, mein freund. We don't know what they even do."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 25th 2010, 12:07 pm

Almost with an exact though pattern as Gregor, he decided to stop him before he does anything like nuke the lab or something. Gunslinger removed his clip and put it away inside his trenchcoat. He then pulled out a new clip; One with rubber bullets. He was not intending to inflict harm, but it could not be helped. He had to stop him. He took aim and fired at Blood Wraith. Should he dodge, the bullet would curve out of the way harmlessly hitting the wall. "Stand Down!!! Err..." He did not know what to call him. If he said his name during any of his ramblings, he did not catch it, "...sir?" After firing He walked up to Gregor. "Well that was an odd way of taking down those targets, But it worked. Can't blame you for that." Gunslingers' rifle was pointing down in his left hand, greeting him in a more stable manner.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 26th 2010, 7:35 am

Dr.Everyone decided he'd have some fun with them. That console was useless, at least now it was, the inside devoid of any working machinery.

He pushed a button on the main control console and a door opened in the room the group of heroes was in. Of course, it was the door which would lead them towards his "minotaur".

"In good time, you'll all be dead, and I'll either be rich or a mass murder."

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top