The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Armageddon (Quest) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Armageddon (Quest) I_vote_lcapArmageddon (Quest) I_voting_barArmageddon (Quest) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Armageddon (Quest) I_vote_lcapArmageddon (Quest) I_voting_barArmageddon (Quest) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Armageddon (Quest)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Armageddon (Quest) Empty Armageddon (Quest)

Post by Dr Everyone October 9th 2010, 10:40 pm

Dr.Everyone stepped into his laboratory. As soon as he was off the street he morphed into his socializing form, the form to which he referred tom himself by his birth name of Dr. Frerdrick Van Flamel. He had with him the final item he needed to complete his disastrous plan.

He pulled out a diamond. It did not look like an ordinary diamond. This diamond was tinted green. And it was not an ordinary diamond. It was a diamond found in the depths of a cavern in the Cradle of Humankind in Africa. Five others had been found, tinted all sorts of colors. Called the Goro'Mahi diamonds, they had been put on display at the museum of natural history in Chicago, but not all at once. He had taken his time, stealing each of them when they were on display and replacing them with a fake. Now he had the whole collection. Only Dr.Everyone knew this, but the diamonds contained an ancient, perhaps mystical, power. As the cradle of mankind contained life from when humans first dawned, one might say this power was put into the diamonds by God himself, or the first humans. Dr.Everyone had studied them hard, as well as the carvings found on rocks near where they were found, and things such as that. He has since then constructed a device that should be able to harness the energy and convert it into a beam of pure energy, the likes of which nobody has ever seen.

He inserted the diamond into a device resembling a laser. The laser began to make noise and Dr.Flamel knew that the laser now had enough power. Knowing he know had the means to end the city, as well as the world, he got onto the elevator and went to the top floor.

He got off the elevator and went to his Giganto-Phone, which was basically a megaphone which would project his voice all across the city.

"PEOPLE OF CHICAGO! I, DR.EVERYONE, NOW HAVE THE MEANS TO END THIS CITY, AND THE WORLD! YOU HAVE TWENTY-FOUR HOURS TO HAND OVER ONE BILLION DOLLARS. AFTER THAT I WILL BEGIN TO RAISE THE TEMPERATURE. AFTER THIRTY HOURS, YOU SHALL BEGIN TO MELT. SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION SHALL BE THE ONLY NATURAL DEATH FOR YOU ALL! I CHALLENGE ALL OF YOU HEROES TO STOP ME! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Dr.Everyone then went back into the elevator to go watch the news.

All around the city people were panicking. A madman was going to burn the world alive! The news was all over, every channel the news anchors were talking about the fiasco, giving suggestions and stating their views, and who they thought the madman was. Nobody had heard of the supervillain Dr.Everyone. But soon the whole world would know.

After a few hours every major city in the US, if not the world, knew of what would become of Chicago and the world. Everyone was asking who this madman was. Nobody knew. The government was reluctant to offer any money, because they don't negotiate with terrorists. All the people could do know was hope a hero would come in and save the day.

While all this happened, Dr.Everyone was watching the news, morphing into the forms of various news people and government officials, saying in a unflattering voice "We don't negotiate with terrorists."

Last edited by jbronze on October 12th 2010, 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Armageddon (Quest) DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Doctor Everyone's Theme Song:
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 436
Humor : Sarcasm
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Back to top Go down

Armageddon (Quest) Empty Re: Armageddon (Quest)

Post by Guest October 10th 2010, 10:42 am

((No Dr. Everyone is already fighting in LA. No topics involving Hell unless started by and admin or mod.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 10th 2010, 10:54 am

((This does not involve Hell, It's a quest to stop Dr.Everyone from raising the temperature in Chicago and the world the unbearably high temperatures.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I wont stop until this planet is a lifeless rock and I choke to death on the toxic air."
[URL=https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t1569-dreveryone]Armageddon (Quest) DrEPG_zps79285077[/URL]
Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 10th 2010, 11:42 am

((This is a quest approved by me. I said on the terms of nothing concerning hell, it would be approved.))

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Armageddon (Quest) Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 10th 2010, 3:13 pm

While the demon portal opened in New york, and one was going to be opened in L.A., Dr.Everyone prepared for the end of the world by trying to end it his own way.

That says while the portals are open. So no, we may have liquid time but we don't have time that says you can literally be in two places at once.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker October 10th 2010, 4:03 pm

Abaddon the Butcher wrote:While the demon portal opened in New york, and one was going to be opened in L.A., Dr.Everyone prepared for the end of the world by trying to end it his own way.

That says while the portals are open. So no, we may have liquid time but we don't have time that says you can literally be in two places at once.

((Uhm, didn't JB just say he isn't going to raise hell, but just the temperature? I quote: "This does not involve Hell (...)"))
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker October 10th 2010, 4:47 pm

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Yeah, like, what the hell. It's the height of Dr. Everyone's revenge on the world and some random smuck rings the doorbell, probably in order to sell cellphones or somethi...
Oh...
Nevermind...
With a soft hissing sound, the front door melted, or rather evaporated. A dark haired woman, fairly beautifull, stepped over the steaming remains of the steel front door. Her big black combat boots thumbed on the pavement of the hallway, while she pumped a few 12-gauge slugs into the very near vicinity of a couple of Nova Bots with a semi-automatic box fed shotgun. Probably a Saiga 12 K. It was a Russian gun for sure. And it had a pretty long barrel. Dude, why would anybody use such a thing in relatively close quarters? I mean, what the hell, right?

Anyway, the blasts echoed around in the corridors of the estate, while Alice D. Rolands (shit, I gave her name away) fired another volley around in a nonchalant hip-fire fashion. She did not smile, smirk, grunt or whatever. Her red lipsticked lips stayed thightly put together, as if she took this whole thing really serious... Forget that 'as if', she just took it damn serious. If someone goes blasting robots in laboratory (with a Russian shotgun(!)), they're mostly dead serious. Or just really angry. Or both.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 10th 2010, 5:12 pm

Abaddon the Butcher wrote:While the demon portal opened in New york, and one was going to be opened in L.A., Dr.Everyone prepared for the end of the world by trying to end it his own way.

Dr.Everyone is in the L.A. portal. This happened before the L.A. portal opened.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 10th 2010, 6:20 pm

Tobais Kado wrote:((This is a quest approved by me. I said on the terms of nothing concerning hell, it would be approved.))

Just edit out the part of "Meanwhile in LA, hell breaks loose." Part. Make it solely a independent story. Then everyone would be happy.

Just get rid of the first sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 10th 2010, 6:54 pm

There was a loud jet crossing over top of the building of Dr. Everyone's lab. The side of a nearby wall exploded in and the jet took off. Gunslinger heard the news and he took it to himself to take out the source of the problem. Almost immediately following the explosion gunslinger rolled in with an M16 attempting to breach and clear the area. Taking out whatever Nova sentry bots he could find. He saw Alice, and with a stong military voice he yelled, "On the ground! Now!" He did not know that Alice was an ally at this time.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 10th 2010, 7:26 pm

As another person had breached Dr.Everyone's sanctum, fifteen (they come in groups of five, like a pack) Nova bots came in and began spewing fire. In a robotic voice they said:

"Outer quarter breach. Situation A7B12. Terminate outsiders."

Over the loudspeakers a madman's cackle was heard.

"Ahh! The cavalry has arrived. Back-up will come soon no doubt. Well have fun with my toys, I made them especially for your kind. And when your done with them perhaps you would like to take a quick, or lengthy, dirt nap. Amazing how much like preschoolers you heroes are. AHAHAHAHAHHA! Death shall come to you all!"

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Wraith October 10th 2010, 8:08 pm

Blood Wraith had been in his home base when he heard the news about Dr.Everyone. He shakes his head in emberassment, he couldnt believe he had let this happen. It was only a matter of minutes before he was on his motorcycle on the way to the estate. Derek parks nearby and turns his nano suit on sneaking past the first few security bots into a room where everyone seems to be fighting. He turns the suit off and the nano bots that cover his body decinigrate. While still in the shadows he rolls three seperate smoke bombs into the center of the room. Smoke fills the room and Derek makes his move on the sentry bots. Blood Wraith unsheaths his katana's jamming them into the back of the robots and ripping out as much wiring he can. Once the smoke clears one bot remains, he smirks as he sheaths his swords and removes two oozis from his hip.

"Lets make this quick I really have to use the bathroom, seems that those burrito's did a number on me.

Blood Wraith stares the sentry bot down as he slowly approaches the center of the room.

Armageddon (Quest) Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker October 11th 2010, 5:30 am

"Shut it, GI Joe." Alice replied while giving him the finger and simultaneously popping a few more caps into a robot. Yeah, dude, shut up, man. You don't frigging know her. Besides, you should, like, look before you scream 'get down on the ground'. I mean, like, she IS firing a semi-automatic shotgun with one hand at this moment.
After 'this moment' chaos erupted. Some ninja dude entered the room, throwing around smokebombs like firecrackers on the 4th of July, and a squad of Nova Bots also appeared, throwing around flames like gasleak hit by firecrackers on the 4th of July. Almost instinctively, Alice threw her rifle on the ground and pushed her handpalms forward towards the fire. Which seemed very stupid at first, but then a large blast of greenish energy dispersed from Alice's hands. The green blast bolted through the air like lightning (although it was rather an abunance of lightning than just one bolt), dissipating the Nova bots's feiry fury into thin air.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Everyone October 11th 2010, 11:54 am

Nova bot after Nova bot went down, but more kept coming. It was like there was an endless supply. Then there was confirmation.

"You all must be getting tired. And if your not, don't worry, I'll be sure you don't get left out. See I have perhaps a hundred thousand of these bots, and another hundred thousand are going into be programmed. So it looks like you all have quite a problem. But that's your problem, not mine. And when I get tired of playing with you, I'll have my other toy play with you. Not many get to play with him, because they usually die here."

The bot he was talking about his Super Nova bot, a bot that was like a tank with a flame and a liquid hydrogen thrower. The super nova bot was capable of burning you alive AND freezing you solid.

((OOC: Here are the powergrids for the nova and Super Nova bots. These were made when the bots were made.

Nova bot PowerGrid:

Strength:1
Speed:2
Energy Projection:2
Durability:4
Intelligence:0
Fighting ability:2

Super Nova Bot powergrid:

Strength:4
Speed:1
Energy Projection:3
Durability:4
Intelligence:1
Fighting ability:3

Please, now that you know their powegrid please treat them as such. I'm getting the feeling that you are all practically cutting through them like butter. Not saying you are, I'm just saying, respect the powergrid.

Dr Everyone
Dr Everyone
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 11th 2010, 9:17 pm

(they're npcs... Alright Ill use PC rules.)

There was an explosion nearby from blood wraith. Gunslinger ducked behind a corner of a hallway for cover. Not sure how to asses this situation, Alice wasn't attacking him so obviously she wasn't the enemy. So who was Blood wraith? Friend, Foe, Both? Gunslinger took out a corner shot attachment to his M16 and used it to see behind it. Just then Dr. Everyone's voice sounded on the intercom. Gunslinger put away his M16 neatly inside his trench coat. He reached into the back of his backpack and pulled out a Rocket Launcher. Still ducking, He turned around took aim at the feet big robot. And fired, leaving a trail of smoke all the way to its target. Hoping that the area of effect explosion would hit regardless if he dodged. He dropped a smoke grenade. Giving visual cover. It would also spread to alice and Blood wraith.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top