The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hunt for his Father Begains

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Guest October 2nd 2010, 4:26 pm

"dude that was intense" travis said witnessing tobais destroy the log that had flew down from the roof of the cave. "but wait one minute since i sorta answered one of your questions about my power then how about you answering one of mine about this weird power you have here, and that is why the hell do you fall down almost every time you use it. i mean does it like hurt you or something cause hell out side the cave when you used it even your nose started to bleed" travis added with a puzzled look on his face.

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Bash October 2nd 2010, 9:38 pm

Tobais put a finger to his nose wiping the blood. He was shocked to see that it was bleeding. "fair enough." Tobais dusted off his hands. "Alchemy is like I said is the science of deconstructing reassembling and constructing something new out of the parts given unto you. Called "Transmuting." You would need a glyph or array for each transmutation. Lets just bypass my life history and details to say that I found a shortcut to not needing a glyph to do transmutations. It's just that I have to concentrate on the transmutations to make it work. That being said, the Transmutation on the cave was a massive transmutation which in turn took a lot of concentration and almost knocked me out. Understand?"

Last edited by Tobais Kado on October 2nd 2010, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I 4 gowt an end qwote)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 4 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2010, 2:21 pm

"yea i think that i get it know. so the bigger the object you make or destroy the more strain it puts on your body which would be a big weakness of yours as well seeing how that if you were forced to use it a lot in a short time than it would take a toll like when you did one big one before we came into the cave" travis said as he got up from the ground and looked around the room. their was a table with some books on it and some other things that looked like something that tobais would be interested in because it was in a glass case and kept to the side like it was valuable or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 3rd 2010, 3:43 pm

"To put it lightly, yes" Tobais looked at the glassed book. It was sealed. An attempt to preserve what's left of the old book. He pulled out the carbon he scavenged from the cave, disappointed that he had to use it for this. Concentrating, the carbon dissapeared from his hands, and the book was instantly repaired. Tobais then shattered the glass to take the book. He flipped through it. "It seems to be a journal of some sort. I dont recognize these names and dates. But they do seem about oh 6-7 years ago?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2010, 9:19 pm

"6 or 7 that's about the time my father disapeared does it say anything about my father Ray" travis said while hurrying up and standing by tobais. When travis got by the table he felt himself fall about a quarter of an inch, and then he heard the sound of what sounded like rocks moving. Travis turned and looked at the wall were the noise came from. their were a hidden passage to the left of were they were standing. Travis could see something moving in the dark of the door way, but he couldn't make out what it was. As the figured moved closer to the light he could tell that it was not human but some kind of zombie thing. It had a human body, but it was all distorted with half of its skin piling and such. Travis jumped back a few feet away from the table while yelling at tobais to back up so that they could see just what they are up against exactly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 4th 2010, 3:56 pm

Tobais was lost in the book to realize what it was. He was a nerd after all. He would rather have his nose in a book rather than looking at the scenery. "Ray, This handwriting is barely legible. This here looks like a richard... or maybe a rayson... Hell it might be a first and last name. I dont know."

Tobais never saw the corpse.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2010, 5:10 pm

Travis seeing that tobais was to into the book to notice any thing at all. He built up some acid in the form of an arrow and fired it at the zombie it hit the zombie in the arm. The zombies arm started to melt and the zombie grabed and ripped his own arm off and throw it on the table were tobais was standing reading the book. Travis then started to grow claws of acid off of the tips of his fingers, and was ready for the zombie to attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 6th 2010, 12:48 am

Tobais heard the fighting behind the book. Looking up he saw the fight between the zombie and nail. Reacting quickly, he snapped the book shut with his off hand. A preserved zombie like this would have many salt preservatives within whats leftover the corpse and what was added to preserve it. This combined with the natural abundance of carbon that the human body has, was capable of making an unlit bomb. Thats where Nail's Acid came in; Nitric Acid was an Oxidizing agent and was capable of starting the reaction. Tobais raised his right hand and concentrated, moving the magnesium and carbon to high concentrations on the surface. When nail striked with his acid, The zombie would literally light on fire and burn to ashes very quickly.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2010, 4:25 am

"What are you doing" Travis asked tobais as te zombie moved closer to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 6th 2010, 12:15 pm

Tpbais took a small leap back. dodging it. "Shoot it with your acid! I made it more reactive to your acid. It will basically burn up faster!

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2010, 2:39 pm

"right" travis said as he changed his acid claws into an arrow and fired it at the zombie. the zombie bursted into flames and burned down to pretty much nothing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 6th 2010, 7:40 pm

"see I told ya. anyhow here's the book, the handwriting is impossible to read." He said tossing the book to Nail.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2010, 6:25 pm

"wait a minute this is my fathers hand writing he had to have been here that is his signature right their at they bottom of the page" travis said while looking through the book. "give me a minute and ill be able to tell you what it says" travis said while turning a page in the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 7th 2010, 7:37 pm

Tobais bent over the ashes of the corpse. "I hope this wasnt him." He said poking it with a rock.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 8th 2010, 9:53 am

"good point but i don't think that it was this zombie was quit a bit taller than my father was when he left. My father was only 5'5 this zombie was at least 6 feet tall, but if you don't mind i would like to go back to the house so that i can read through this book and see if their is anything that i could use to help locate him, and you never know it my tell about some kind of really cool ingredient that you could use to cure cancer or something i don't know" Travis said while looking up and giving tobais a kinda of half smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 8th 2010, 3:01 pm

Ok but first, Tobais turned the table into raw carbon, an excellent material for transmuting. He shoved it into his pouch. "Ok let's go." he said.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top