The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Hunt for his Father Begains I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hunt for his Father Begains

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains Empty The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Guest September 20th 2010, 5:50 pm

Travis is walking down the road heading for the next town where he would look for any info on his father. He walks pass the trees and bushes turning right to head into town. Their was a sign that said welcome to Andrews. Travis had found a small town in the smoky mountains of North Carolina. His father was very fond of the mountains and it would make since for him to be hiding in the here in a small town were no one would no him, and he could start his life over again. He walked over the bridge and headed into town their was a parts store to the right and an old restaurant on the right. He walked to the left towards the old restaurant were behind it their was a plaza with several different buildings but not all of them were in use. He stopped a few people and asked if they had seen a man that fit his fathers description, but no one could recognize him.

After no one could give him any information on his father he decided to leave the plaza and head on into town. When he got into town he saw a library and some other building as he went on into ground. He soon came across a building that looked familiar for some reason. He thought that maybe he had saw it in a picture or something when he was a child so he thought that it was worth going to look at it. He walked up the hill to an old 3 story house with windows on every floor of every room on all sides of the house. He walked up on the front porch on the house the floor board squeaked as he walked across it. He made it to the door and reached for the door nob. He turned the nob but it was old and rusted and wouldn't turn so he used his power of acid to melt the door nob off of the door.

After he melted the door nob off he opened the door, and walked in their was old furniture laying all around the place, and an old busted T.V in the corner. It was then that he heard something coming from up stairs. He walked over to the to the stairs and looked up, but he couldn't see any one. The stairs was old and looked like they were falling apart. Travis looked up the stairs waiting for someone to make a move to come down the stairs, because they had to here him come into the house and move around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 6:01 pm

(lol I know exactly the place)

Tobais was upstairs, concocting alchemic experiments. To the untrained eye it might've looked like a meth lab, but it wasn't it was carefully gathered materials, he had gathered over the years. He didn't know who owned the house, but the reputation of a mad scientist in a haunted house was the perfect reputation to keep intruders at bay. The Irony was that he was an intruder himself. The lock that nail dissolved was not rusted shut, but rather a simple steampunk like trap that alerted him to the entry. Tobais gathered his pouch of materials and looked down the stairs, hoping he can jump him without him knowing. He quietly drew an explosive inert glyph on the wall, effectively making a trap on the second floor. He took a step back waiting.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Hunt for his Father Begains Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2010, 6:12 pm

Travis could hear foot steps on the floor above him as he looked up the stairs. He lifted one foot and sat it on the first step the step squeaked as to be expected. When travis saw a shadow move at the top of the stairs. Yea some one is defiantly here he thought to him self as he got closer to the top of the stairs going to the second floor. it was then that it hit him they had probably put some kind of trap or something at the top of these stairs so it would be better to play it safe and go on up one floor and then melt my way through the floor if i even needed to and come in from the floor above this one. Travis thought to him self as he walked on past the door leading into the second floor and headed on up to the third floor.

Once he had gotten on up to the third floor he created his acid arrow that stretched form his forearm down to the palm of his hand. It had a greenish glow to it as he walked along the floor till he got to they other side of the room. The guy down their will probably be expecting me to come in the door which means that he is watching the door so if i come to this end of the floor i can get behind him and take him out. Travis thought to him self as he built up more acid into his mouth and spit it on the floor. The acid immediately eat away around 6 feet of the floor in an almost perfect circle. Travis then jumped down to the second floor planing on firing his acid arrow at the man as soon as he saw him.

(if your are visible from were i came in at which is directly behind they stairs then their is an arrow of acid flying at you if not then the arrow is still in my hand just making that a little clearer kind of hard to make out what i was trying to say)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 6:23 pm

((Could you use quotes when expressing quotes plz. It makes things easier to understand. I am loving how this is turning out already.))

Tobais walked away from his glyph. Clearly away from the blast, he walked at the other corner, a safe distance from from the trap. He could hear footsteps but he could not tell if it was above or below the room he was in. But he expected an unorthodox entrance nevertheless. His trap was now useless, He reached into his pouch and pulled out a glove, on the thumb and middle finger was flint and steel. A nasty weapon of fire readied as he put it on. Just as he did so the ceiling melted down onto his room, "Acid," He whispered. It was all the time he had to say, he was being held at gunpoint. Tobais raised his left hand which had the glove on, and connected his fingers, He did not snap them just yet. But it was a ruse to think that he was being defensive. He waited for Nail to do something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2010, 6:33 pm

"Now before i kill you i want to ask you some questions and if you can give me the answers i want then i will let you live" Travis said to the man now standing in front of his arrow. The man held his hands up and Travis didn't think much more about it thinking that he had just surrendered. This could become the one dissuasive chose that Travis would make wrong here in this room.

"Now who are you and what are you doing here. Tell me this and i will tell you who i am but answer wrong and i will let my arrow fly into you chest and at this range you will die while i will escape out of the window behind me" travis tells the man as he gets ready for the worst which would be to let his arrow go with out finding out if this guy knows any thing that might prove to be useful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 6:55 pm

"Now calm down, This house was abandoned for years. I came to take up this house because there were rumors of it being haunted. It was perfect to hide in, But what about you Why are you here? What make me say the same thing about barging into this house as well?"

Tobais put pressure on his fingers reading his snap.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 20th 2010, 7:12 pm

"ok than i can tell that you are telling the truth so i will to. My name is Nail and i have been looking for my father for the past 8 years. I remembered this house from some were and decided to check it out. When i heard you" travis told the man as he lowered his arm. "you can put your hands down now i have decided not to kill you, but instead ask you if you have seen him and maybe have some info on were he could be. He is about as tall as i am same build with black hair his name is Ray and he is a great martial artist that has been called the Nail of boards" travis told the boy as he pointed his arm out the window and fired the arrow at the tree sitting out side of the house. the tree melted all the way down to the roots and they to were melting but at a slower pace then the rest of the tree because of all of the dirt in the way. "now i have trusted you i hope you will do the same" travis said as he went over to the table that the man had all kinds of stuff on and took a seat by the table. Their were a few other seats in the room but with this being his work he would be less likely to take they chance of attacking and destroying all of his work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 20th 2010, 7:28 pm

Tobais snapped, but did not activate the alchemy of the glove. It would've ended in a nasty explosion, instead it sparked. He kept his distance. "I have constructed a basement room where it holds all of the previous stuff of this house in it. Maybe what you seek would be in there. Your answers would not be on this table. That is my work, and has nothing to do with you or your father. I do not recall him or I should not recall him."

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 21st 2010, 5:51 pm

Travis could tell that he was telling the truth, and asked if he could show him were this basement was so that he could go and look through the stuff. Travis then got up from the chair and walked over to man as if to say you lead the way and i will follow. Travis was pretty sure that this guy wouldn't try any thing and that he could be trusted. How ever he never let his guard all the way down at any given moment. He had even slept with his eyes open on more than one occasion so that he could take in all of his surroundings even when he slept.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 21st 2010, 8:30 pm

Tobais felt suspicion. Far more than his suspicion of him. Nail's bodily gestures were enough to see clearly that a simple misunderstanding would not solve trust issues between them. Tobais had to be on his guard. He grabbed a pair of thick rimmed bifocals and started to clean them with the bottom of his shirt. Unbeknownst to Nail, He was actually using alchemy to polish the rims to a mirror-like surface on the inside of the glasses only, they looked normal on the outside. He put them on. He was not used to bifocals as normal eyesight, but he wanted to keep an eye on his intruder. Without saying anything he grabbed his keys with his left hand and put his right hand into his pants pocket in a snap position. Ready to counter if Nail tried anything. He started to walk to the basement.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2010, 4:24 pm

Travis watched as the man grabbed a pair of eye glasses and cleaned them with the bottom of his shirt. Travis thought that this was weird because they only reason that any one would need glasses at a certain point was to read, and he wasn't reading so they had to be something else with thous glasses travis thought to himself. he then followed the man down the stairs to get to the basement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 22nd 2010, 6:29 pm

Tobais came to a large oak door. one that was newly constructed into the basement. The door was riddled with glyph traps to keep invaders out. There was also a trick to open it, even with the key. he pulled out his other hand. making him momentarily defenseless. But if Nail tried anything, he would intentionally mess up the trick to open it, and making it activate the trap. hurting them both. The trick was a three part lock. One would have to turn the key clockwise, while turning the handle counter-clockwise at the same speed. Then you could pull the knob out but it was still connected. He would then have to shove the key inside the lock and push in the knob clockwise again effectively pushing out the key and finally unlocking the door.

(Gotta love my DND traps)

Inside was a room constructed into the ground, a new room branching off the foundations of the house. inside was all of the remains of the old house. If nail was looking for something in this house. A journal, a old video tape whatever. It would be here. Tobais never really looked at this stuff. the only time he looked at it was when he moved down here.

He stepped aside doing a hand wave gesture into the room. One that meant to invite him in. Tobais considered the fact of shutting him in, but without knowing the composition of Nails' acid, it wouldn't do any good. he wouldn't be able to acid proof the room. He would need to conduct experiments on what residue he could get off the trees.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 23rd 2010, 12:04 pm

travis watched as the man unlocked this weird lock to a door that could have probably been knocked down with ease. As the door opened travis could see that their was all kinds of old stuff in the room that span as far as furniture to books to cloths.

Travis walked inside of the room and looked around through the dust that had covered every thing he walked over to a book shelf with all kinds of books on it. He pulled out a book and opened it. It was full of photos of the people that had lived their. He didn't recognize any of them except for one person he didn't know were he had seen him before but he knew him from some were. Travis pulled the photo out of the book and on the back it said cole 21 red rock cave. Travis took it as the red rock cave was were he spent most of his time and he decided to go to the cave and see if he was still around here.

Travis turned to leave the room with finding some new info that could lead him to his father. He then started to walk out of the room when he whispered to him self "so the red rock cavern. their could be something their that i might be able to use to find my dad".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 23rd 2010, 7:43 pm

"So, you're leaving now are ya? You break into my house, You claim to 'think' It is yours before I had it, but I dont buy it. And now you take a photo, a photo of all things. and you're happy, you just up and leave as if nothing happened. Who do you think you are." Tobais was very angered. His work was disrupted for this. Nail could've knocked. He would've helped him, but he risked blowing up the house.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2010, 9:40 am

"Yes i am happy i have found this picture of this man that could tell me were my father is. he is at the red rock cavern and that is were i am headed next. so if you don't mind i would appreciate you letting by now i kinda like you and would not enjoy having to kill you to day. because it is turning out to be a good day after all and that would just ruin it for me" Travis told Tobais as he stopped and kinda tilted his head back so that he could see him out of the corner of his eye through his hair hanging down in his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top