The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes
Vorik
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hunt for his Father Begains

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Guest September 24th 2010, 9:40 am

"Yes i am happy i have found this picture of this man that could tell me were my father is. he is at the red rock cavern and that is were i am headed next. so if you don't mind i would appreciate you letting by now i kinda like you and would not enjoy having to kill you to day. because it is turning out to be a good day after all and that would just ruin it for me" Travis told Tobais as he stopped and kinda tilted his head back so that he could see him out of the corner of his eye through his hair hanging down in his face.

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Bash September 24th 2010, 11:33 am

Tobais crossed his arms, "Lemme guess, youre trying to butter me up for joining you because you dont know where to go right?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 24th 2010, 11:44 am

"well sorta i kinda know were the place is but i don't know were it is exactly so yea you could say that. i could use your help plus from what i have seen from upstairs you could probably find some more stuff their that you could experiment on" travis tell tobais while turning all the way around and facing him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 24th 2010, 10:11 pm

"Fine follow me I'll tell ya." Tobais said as he reached into his many pockets and pulled out his other glove and put it on. "Come back upstairs I can tell ya where we are going." He proceeded to walk by Nail. There was still some suspicion he held against Nail, and he was sure that Nail was suspicious about him. As he walked back up the stairs he stood still, drawing a glyph on the wall with the steel on the finger of his glove. It was intended to negate the trap on the room where they met. When he was finished, he pressed his hand on the wall and the room shined nearby, the trap was negated. He took a book off the wall and shoved it into his coat pocket. His pockets were big enough for that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2010, 8:29 am

tobais agreed to take him to the cave but first he turned around and went back up stairs. travis followed him but before he went up the stairs he stopped and did some weird stuff to the wall and the room shined. he then went on up stairs and saw tobais grab a book and put it in his pocket.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 25th 2010, 3:16 pm

Tobais grabbed a large rolled up laminated paper in a basket near the wall. He unrolled it and used alchemy to glue it to the wall without a glyph. At this point he noticed Nail following him. It was a map of the city llimits of Andrews. Tobais grabbed a pen from his desk. and drew on the map as he talked, "Ok we are here..... aaaaaannnnd Red Rock cove is here." Tobais said while drawing a circle on his house and an X on the cove. He then drew a lined arrow, "This would probably be the best route to take." He waited on Nails response.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2010, 6:25 pm

Travis looked at the watched as tobais took a map out and then drew a circle were they were and then an x were they were headed. he then told travis that this would be the best rout as he drew a line from the circle to the x. "that works for me, i just want to take the fast's rout to get their" travis said while looking at the map.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 25th 2010, 9:58 pm

"Then let's us be on our way, he licked his finger and wiped off the marking on the plastic map. He rolled it up and put it into its normal place, almost like he wanted things to remain identical as he could when he came back, He walked downstairs and outside and into his Steampunk car.

(Whats a steampunk car? this)
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 2 Steamcar33624

He winded up a crankshaft and used alchemy to light a fire on a boiler to start the steam engine. then he hopped into the drivers seat. Waiting on Nail.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2010, 9:35 am

"you really drive this around you know that this car is like 60 years out of date don't you" travis said while looking at the car. AS Tobais cranked the crank shaft and got into the car travis couldn't help but think that it would be less embarrassing if they just walked, and he dought if he could ever show his face in this town again with out people laughing at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 26th 2010, 5:38 pm

"Apperantly you have no respect for vintage cars. You can walk If you want, But if its speed you want, this baby can go almost 200 miles an hour. This here is a high pressure steam powered air compresseed engine. And its green. no pollutants."

He turned some gears, grinding them into place. and started to back out.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2010, 5:41 pm

Travis quickly jumped into the car thinking that he has to see this their is no way that this bucket of bolts could go that fast. Travis got into the passenger seat and didn't bother to even buckle up hell he didn't even looked to see if it had seat buckles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 26th 2010, 5:52 pm

Tobais pulled out into the wrong side of the road, Grinded some gears, and squealed out. Swerving into the right lane, Just missing a car as he went. He sped up quickly and settled down at the speed limit. He did not want to get arrested today. "So! How do you think of vintage cars now?" Tobais bragged.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2010, 5:54 pm

"it is faster than i thought but i still ant impressed it still looks like wiped over dog shit" Travis said while looking out of the window. thinking how much he couldn't wait to get to the cave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 26th 2010, 6:05 pm

The car backfired loudly as he shifted gears. There was a red light up ahead by he was going right onto the freeway. He didn't even slow down. he squealed as he took a right turn and continue to drive down the road. The speed limit was higher here so he picked up some speed and passed a nice mustang. He continued to drive down the road and eventually the suburban landscape turned into the backwater boondocks. It was a ten minuite trip if things went uninterrupted. "Soooo nail? Why are you looking for your father?" Tobais yelled over the engine. trying to pass the time.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2010, 6:13 pm

"well my father trained me ever since i can remember and my mother died giving birth to me. so me and my father got close after that we always told each other what we were going to do. you know it was like the perfect child hood, and then one day out of no were he never came home. after a few days i told the cops but they didn't beleive me until a few years had passed already. so i left to find him because i know my father he wouldn't just leave me like that something had to happen. I don't know what weather he was kidnapped or what i don't know but i will find out" travis said while clinching his fist into his other hand and staring at them with a determined look on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 27th 2010, 7:54 pm

"Hmm, I dont know what to say about that, but this is as close as we're gonna get." Tobais grinded his gears down and pulled into a graveled road leading into a small area with trailers everywhere. He pulled the car up to the treeline and pulled a steam vent. There was a massively loud hiss, and the car promptly turned off. Tobais foucused his hands near the fire, and it promptly went out. Smoke poured out of the car. And they would have to continue on foot.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top