The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hunt for his Father Begains

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Bash September 27th 2010, 7:54 pm

"Hmm, I dont know what to say about that, but this is as close as we're gonna get." Tobais grinded his gears down and pulled into a graveled road leading into a small area with trailers everywhere. He pulled the car up to the treeline and pulled a steam vent. There was a massively loud hiss, and the car promptly turned off. Tobais foucused his hands near the fire, and it promptly went out. Smoke poured out of the car. And they would have to continue on foot.

Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hunt for his Father Begains

Post by Guest September 27th 2010, 8:03 pm

tobais said that this would be as far as they could go and pulled over on a gravel road. were he turned off the car travis got out of the car and walked infront of it, and waited on tobais to lead him to cave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 27th 2010, 8:06 pm

Tobais walked into the forest. Motioning for him to follow. There was a derelict railroad that would take them directly to the cove.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Hunt for his Father Begains - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 27th 2010, 8:27 pm

Travis followed Tobais for a few minutes were they would come across a rail road tracks that they would follow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 28th 2010, 1:39 pm

(I am getting tired of the on liners. I dont know what to do anymore.)

Tobais continued to walk across the tracks. Leading deep into the forest. He did enjoy the outdoors, oddly enough. He seemed like a indoor hermit. It was not that he made an effort of hiking, but rather, He enjoyed the balance of nature. As balance was with alchemy. This disappointed him to think that humanity was a part of nature that remained out of balance, pollutants, criminal activities, and lies and deceptions lead humanity to an unstable race, one could never predict how people would react to any situation. This worried Tobais to an extent, but he didn't show it, instead, he remained focused on walking down the road.

Eventually they came to Red rock Cove, A cave nearby the railroad that who knows what was inside. But the problem was that it was caved in, Nail's acid would probably destroy any evidence in there,and he probably shouldn't do that to get inside.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 28th 2010, 5:15 pm

After a few hours of walking down the rail road tracks they finally came across the cave but it was caved in, and using acid would probably just make it worse. "dam what the hell are we suppose to do now" travis said while turning to look at tobais.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 29th 2010, 3:39 am

"I can get this one. Could you please stand back?" Tobais gave him a moment before turning around and drawing a glyph on the floor, it was an Highly detailed glyph and it took some time to draw. Once finished he slammed his hands down focusing as hard as he could to transmute the side of a mountain. A blinding light came out of the glyph, drawing energy to move the side of the mountain in place. The temperature got real cold, the sky dimmed drawing the light to the glyph. Massive amounts of energy was used to move the mountainside. It was troublesome. But progress was made. little by little, the rocks slid back into their own original position, in pristine condition at that. As Tobais finished the transmutation, he shot up, lightheaded from so much effort from that. His nose was bleeding but he didn't know of it. He held his head, trying to ease his headache.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 29th 2010, 4:19 am

Travis took a few steps back like Tobais had asked before he saw him some weird stuff on the ground and with a flash of light travis closed his eyes, and when he opened them he could see the rocks shifting back into place. after the rocks got back into place he tobais standing up holding his head" That was pretty intense man what the hell was it" travis asked?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 29th 2010, 11:43 pm

"Alchemy," Tobais said as he walked into the cave hoping Nail would follow, "The ability to deconstruct, reassemble, and rebuild matter how I see fit. I am limited to my components, which will directly effect my outcome. For example, you seem to produce Nitric Acid which is highly corrosive. Is made of Hydrogen, nitrogen, and three parts of oxygen, I could essentially turn your acid into water and raw nitrogen, which is harmless."

At this point his rambling started to echo in the cave. If Nail listened, he could find out how his weakness was just exposed. On the other hand, it was not really important to Tobais. After all, it was high-school chemistry stuff.

Tobais looked around trying to find some traces of carbon.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 30th 2010, 5:55 pm

Travis followed tobais into the cave as he listened to what he was saying. With all that he said Travis caught the important parts. Like he told him that he could manipulate different objects in matter to his will. Which meant that his power is limited to what is around him, and that he knew a lot about chemistry. Which is a nice way to say that he is a nerd. Travis thought to him self as he followed tobais into the cave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash September 30th 2010, 10:51 pm

Tobais stopped rambling after a while and went to work gathering materials he could use.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2010, 11:00 am

Travis started to look around the cave. Their was table with books on them as well as shelf's with more books and furniture their were defiantly someone living here. After flipping through some of the books travis found a door in the back of the cave. "hay tobais come over here their is some kind of door here" travis yelled across the cave at tobais. he then tried to open the door but it was locked "hay can you do some more of your Alchemy to open this door. like with the cave entrance it would be to risky for me to simply melt it down" travis yelled while turning around to see were tobais was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 1st 2010, 9:54 pm

Tobais only heard him he was too far down to see him. "one second..." He replied as he gathered as much carbon as he could. finished, he half jogged, half walked down to where nail was. "Lemme see here, Oh this? why couldn't you just melt the lock?" he said as he put his hands on the handle, "Unless you have no control of your quantity and concentration of your acid to the point where it would not work under precise situations, like so..." As soon as he finished he removed his hands. Handle was rusted and corroded to the point that the slightest impact would shatter it. Tobais hit the door, turning the lock into dust and opening the door at the same time.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 2nd 2010, 7:04 am

"i can control my acid, but i can't control were it lands after it has hit its target plus if their is some one behind the door here i don't wont to scare the shit out of them with the dam door being melted off of the hinges by a green glowing gu" travis said while watching tobais age the handle.

After they handle was broken and the door opened Travis walked on in and their was a trip wire that he didn't see and tripped it. as they wire broke a huge log came flying down from the roof of the cave. luckily travis had herd the sound of the log letting loose and quickly decided to hit the floor until he knew what he was up against while yelling at tobais to get down as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash October 2nd 2010, 11:38 am

Tobais was still finishing his transmutation on what residue was in his hands. He saw the log and concentrated, and at the moment right before he would have been hit palm striked it with both of his hands, He decided to fail this transmutation, stopping at step 2: reassembling the parts. This was the point where he turned the circumferential energy of the tree and using it to shatter the tree at a molecular level. The tree shattered and exploded into dust.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 2nd 2010, 4:26 pm

"dude that was intense" travis said witnessing tobais destroy the log that had flew down from the roof of the cave. "but wait one minute since i sorta answered one of your questions about my power then how about you answering one of mine about this weird power you have here, and that is why the hell do you fall down almost every time you use it. i mean does it like hurt you or something cause hell out side the cave when you used it even your nose started to bleed" travis added with a puzzled look on his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top