The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Welcome New Users!

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome New Users! - Page 26 Empty Re: Welcome New Users!

Post by BCAjax September 9th 2017, 9:36 pm

Hey yall just kinda lurkin for a while trying to figure out how everything works. Hope I can RP with you guys soon this place looks great.

BCAjax

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2017-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2017, 10:48 pm

BCAjax wrote:Hey yall just kinda lurkin for a while trying to figure out how everything works. Hope I can RP with you guys soon this place looks great.

Always a pleasure to have new people. And welcome, of course.

I hope you find SHRP as fun as we do.

And don't be afraid to get into multiple threads once you're approved.

Also you get to start with three characters, so you could have a hero, villain, and a neutral person if you want. Some people just start with one character though.

But no rush, ofcourse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Welcome New Users! - Page 26 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AzarelC7 October 3rd 2017, 2:42 am

Hello, I am AzarelC7, but you can call me Azarel. I have been practicing writing, and I am currently improving. I wouldn't consider myself an expert. But I also won't consider myself as a... noob.

As for a reason for joining I saw that this community is a fun place after a few days of lurking around the forums and decided that I'd like to join.

I hope to get along with everyone and hope to contribute to this great community, Thank you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Azarel wrote:"If roses are red, and violets are blue, then by the commutative property, the color blue is actually violet; and what two colors make violet? Red and blue. Which means you need red to make violet. And since violet is actually blue, you need red to make blue. But what makes red? The past tense of read. Because the word you read more than any other word so far in this equation? Blue. You read blue, creating violet. And because violets are actually blue, it proves that not only did I just blow your mind, but everything you just "red" (past tense) actually just "blue" your mind."
AzarelC7
AzarelC7

Quote : "If I was to kill right now, how do you think that it will impact the world, and if you think, that wouldn't make such a difference, why shouldn't I just do it?"

Number of posts : 8
Job : Student, improving artist, animator and writer
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2017-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Johanna Sharpe October 3rd 2017, 8:49 am

Welcome New Users! - Page 26 UjA568d
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Johanna Sharpe
Johanna Sharpe
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2016-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes October 3rd 2017, 5:25 pm

Welcome! We're glad to see you! If you want to get some more conversation; feel free to join our discord!
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by AzarelC7 October 3rd 2017, 10:40 pm

Johanna Sharpe wrote:Welcome New Users! - Page 26 UjA568d
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Yes I will. Noted.

Zonky Blong wrote:Welcome! We're glad to see you! If you want to get some more conversation; feel free to join our discord!
Yes, I will. Glad to meet you too!

Azarel wrote:"If roses are red, and violets are blue, then by the commutative property, the color blue is actually violet; and what two colors make violet? Red and blue. Which means you need red to make violet. And since violet is actually blue, you need red to make blue. But what makes red? The past tense of read. Because the word you read more than any other word so far in this equation? Blue. You read blue, creating violet. And because violets are actually blue, it proves that not only did I just blow your mind, but everything you just "red" (past tense) actually just "blue" your mind."
AzarelC7
AzarelC7

Quote : "If I was to kill right now, how do you think that it will impact the world, and if you think, that wouldn't make such a difference, why shouldn't I just do it?"

Number of posts : 8
Job : Student, improving artist, animator and writer
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2017-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 4th 2017, 1:07 am

AzarelC7 wrote:Hello, I am AzarelC7, but you can call me Azarel. I have been practicing writing, and I am currently improving. I wouldn't consider myself an expert. But I also won't consider myself as a... noob.

As for a reason for joining I saw that this community is a fun place after a few days of lurking around the forums and decided that I'd like to join.

I hope to get along with everyone and hope to contribute to this great community, Thank you.

Nice to have you here. :]

Always a pleasure to have new people.

Feel free to join our discord in order to chat with other RPers. Very Happy

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Apeking4 November 16th 2017, 6:49 am

Howdy I read some of the stories here and the mechanics and I decided to create a account.
Apeking4
Apeking4

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2017-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 18th 2017, 12:39 am

Apeking4 wrote:Howdy I read some of the stories here and the mechanics and I decided to create a account.

Welcome to SHRP

I saw you had joined our Discord.

Be sure to go ahead and create your character and join the discord in order to let Staff know you're finished with your application!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrose16 December 27th 2017, 6:57 am

Hello, and welcome, to everyone, as well as all of the other new people. Let's enjoy ourselves while we RP!
blackrose16
blackrose16

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto March 30th 2018, 4:09 pm

I am new and recently I had a superhero itch that I just couldn't reach until you guys gave me a back scratcher. And as you can tell from that last sentence I am the worst comedian ever. Anyway I just want you guys to know that I can't wait to rp with you!
Pluto
Pluto

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2018-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 30th 2018, 7:25 pm

Welcome to SHRP! We're always happy to have new arrivals!

Feel free to join our discord in order to chat live with our members. We use discord primarily as a text based chat, but sometimes join up for a voice call every now and again.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes March 30th 2018, 8:57 pm

Hey welcome to SHRP! Hope you survive the experience!
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBakersDozenPoodleMoth June 18th 2018, 10:44 pm

So... hello, i'm new here, and I was just searching around the place for random things and this came up so... yeah this looked interesting *waves his right arm* sup.

Last edited by TheBakersDozenPoodleMoth on June 18th 2018, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted a completely different thing then my original reply)
TheBakersDozenPoodleMoth
TheBakersDozenPoodleMoth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2018-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 19th 2018, 8:06 pm

Welcome to SHRP. Be sure to read the rules and the system book. Both are readily available to you at all times in the Announcements and Rules section of the board.

I also noticed you joined our Discord. Be sure to mingle with the people and I hope you find yourself sticking around for some long term RP adventures!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost June 19th 2018, 9:42 pm

Welcome, Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here! If you have any questions you can always ask on chat too.

Have fun!

Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 443
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top