The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_vote_lcapWhy are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_voting_barWhy are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)  Empty Why are shadow users always deemed evil? (Nightshade.) (Doube XP)

Post by Shadowoof June 25th 2015, 6:52 am

Marcus decided to he needed a break from the windy city he had called home along with ever attic and roof that seemed comftable enough to sleep on or in. Yes now he had decided to go and head over to LA where last time he had a little conflict with a water/ice user who had thought him an evil man after Marcus had just saved a few people form a bank robbery. Sure he killed the robbers but one had shot him and bullets hurt no matter the situation. Still, after a fight with a plant lady Marcus just needed to get out without police trying to get him as he fought small time crooks. Yea a nice vacation in LA would fit well, unless water kid reappeared. A few hours after leaving it had gotten to a wonderful night with a cloudy sky that hid a full moon, Marcus was already walking the streets of the city while he looked to the sky. Human you honestly need a new.. STARS Hobby oh my bloody god. The normal one was Dark, Marcus's head mate from a while ago and the one that decided to yell inside The host's head of the demon of darkness was.. Something that both the demon and the human wanted to avoid, of course he only popped up every once and a while and could easily be forgotten.

"Look, we just ignore him and maybe he will die off again." Marcus would say as he rubbed his temple, the new voice had this headache affect that was annoying as hell itself. It was also distracting, so distracting Marcus didn't realise the person he had bumped into and knock to the ground before walking over him. The man, along with his very large friends had gotten behind Marcus, one of them put a hand on his shoulder and forcibly turned Marcus before clocking him right in the cheek with a solid right hook.

"Do you know who I am? Do you?" God he sounded like one of those mafia bosses type of guys. He even had an accent to match him. His goonies, about four of them decided to circle Marcus and he gave a brief laugh as he looked up to the mafia boss. His face covered by the mask Marcus laughed so much.

"No. I don't, do you know who I am?" Marcus would ask the man in his demonic voice that the mask brought along, shadows began to curl and slither their way around the Goons until Marcus closed his fist and one by one the men's head exploded from the pressure of the shadow tendrils that stuck their heads. Standing over the now cowering boss, Marcus tilted his head to the right before making a shadow spear construct appear in his hands and proceeded to thrust the spears point though the man’s chest. The wound acting like a normal blade had just cut though him as the shadows dissolved and a mist began to circle Marcus. "I'm Shadow thank you very much." Marcus would say with that voice of his as he pushed the man by the forehead and watched him fall to the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down