The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» One way vacation
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 pm by Cerek

» When The Party's Over (Invite Only)
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:21 am by inquisitor

» A DANGEROUS FUTURE
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2022, 11:42 pm by SicilianDragon

» Juno
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2022, 12:33 am by Qrooq

» Lorecraft RPG - Where Fantasy Comes Alive
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2022, 10:35 pm by Guest

» Welcome New Users!
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 10:42 pm by ColaPepsiMan

» MW Industries - Game Development and Software
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2022, 9:05 pm by Zeke Jamora

» Breaking the Mold
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2022, 9:28 pm by Vorik

» What Happens in Vegas...
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2022, 8:33 pm by IrascibleFox

» Down Time
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2022, 5:55 am by Yang S.

» Hero, Villain or Kangaroo?
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2022, 12:40 pm by Qrooq

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Breaking the Mold I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2022, 8:39 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Breaking the Mold I_vote_lcapBreaking the Mold I_voting_barBreaking the Mold I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Breaking the Mold I_vote_lcapBreaking the Mold I_voting_barBreaking the Mold I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2022 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Breaking the Mold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Breaking the Mold

Post by Vorik August 1st 2022, 9:28 pm

Larry was not a happy man. Here he was trying to coast on by, mind his own business when that fat bitch of museum curator Stacy decided to call a meeting. He already didn’t like her at the best of times and wasn’t dumb enough to not know that any “sales meetings” just meant more work.

He wondered why he, a janitor, had to attend these damn things when he can go back to doing more important things like hiding out in the backrooms doing fuck-all. After all, he just cleaned the toilets, why the fuck does he need to know about how sales are going? Dumb bitch, no wonder why there wasn’t enough money for the company Christmas party.

Regardless, he was right. As he sat in a meeting room with broken AC, he listened to Stacy speak in that high-pitched voice that seemed to drone on and on. He didn’t pay attention to any of it but he could still remember her going on about how kids do not care about Assyrian relics. ‘No shit lady, why the hell would kids get excited over broken pots and crude drawings?’ Then she shifted to how there would be more budget cuts because of yadda yadda and bladdy blah. He didn’t care as long as he got his union guaranteed $22/hr. Finally, she got to what he already expected, more work.

In hopes of bringing in more kids, she is bringing in an entirely new exhibit of ancient Chinese culture. She excitedly talked on and on about paintings, weaponry, and even how she was bringing in 12 Terracotta Warriors. He had to resist the urge to sigh knowing that he and Jim would be the ones moving all this shit. Each of those “warriors” probably weighed a couple of hundred pounds at least. She finished off talking about some incredibly valuable gem some emperor had. Was supposed to grant eternal life or something but Larry didn’t quite believe that since, well, the dude is dead. For all he cared, it was just some rock people wasted millions on. In any case, “The Emperor’s Jewel” was going to be the lightest thing, so there’s that.

3 Days Later…

2 out-of-shaped middle-aged men grunted in effort as they pushed and pulled on a pallet cart loaded down with several stone warriors. This laborious task was made all the harder now that one of the wheels buckled under the sheer weight of the statues. As both men were blaming each other an unnoticed pair of eyes watched them from his stony prison.

‘What's this, more relics?’ Regis tried to get a better view but when you can’t move your head or even your eyes, it is a task much easier said than done. ‘Looks old, Mesopotamian? No, doesn’t seem right. Looks eastern though…I wonder…'

He tried to activate his ancient power and focused intensely on the statues before him. He willed himself to swap places with the unknown statues before him but felt nothing. If he could sigh he would.

‘Figured it wouldn’t be that easy. Not like I could’ve done that even outside my prison.’ He lamented.

By now the 2 janitors had managed to fix the buckled wheel and faded out of sight leaving Regis alone as he had been the last few thousand years.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12166-danger-dan

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12265-the-janitor#125741

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t12322-terry-white#125992
Vorik
Vorik
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2019-09-15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top