The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
BREAKING NEWS  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
BREAKING NEWS  I_vote_lcapBREAKING NEWS  I_voting_barBREAKING NEWS  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

BREAKING NEWS

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS  Empty BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Womb January 21st 2013, 8:05 pm

If the sun shall beckon, then I, Womb shall heed its siren call! It's luminous glory shineth and if it should not be observed by at least one, then it may as well be that it did never shine. How sad it would be for such a thing to be so, if it still held within it, the ability to glow?

The Womb pondered deeply as he strode the now familiar pavements of Babylon L.A. He passed into the same alleyway he did most every day, the routine becoming ingrained upon his memory. Noticing this, The Womb decided to add some variation, some spice, to his journey and veered off from his beaten track. As his pace quickened and his presence in the new area grew deeper, he began to notice artworks of symbols upon the walls. He determined the symbols were distorted letters and made up some kind of identifying mark. Unique to the individual. Intrigued, Womb stopped to stare at a rather elegant piece that held more color and form. Whilst lost in thought, gazing upon the painted tapestry, a young human male approached him down the thin and secluded gully.

"Yo Halloween, give me what you got. Lemme see that phone man, don't fuck around- -" The Womb stopped the youths spiel with a swift palm strike to the nose, causing the youth to fly backwards and crack his ribs against the bricks. The Womb had grown wiser to these street dwellers and their ways and had not tolerance, nor any patience for such endeavors.

Within seconds more of them arrived, premeditating their concealment, to ensure the execution of their plan. Without a word one struck from behind with a torn iron bar, another from the front vied to do the same. There were three more in the party, yet only two rush forward with fists raised. Womb stood for a while taking the blows. Yet none of them rocking him or felling him. He wished for them to realize the folly in their attempt, and for once, his hopes saw the searing light of reality as the one whom had held back began to shout.

"Shi-i-Shit man! That's that fuckin guy! The fucking skull guy that walks around here all the time! Didn't you see him on local newsnight man? The guy fucked with a wolf god man! Wrecked three buildings downtown! Fuckin move man, move!"

During this revelation Womb had been sustaining several swats from mortal flies. Many of them increasing his intolerance for such behavior. After digesting said revelation the youths began to retreat from the situation, realizing their mistake. "If you did wish to face me in combat, why do you flee?" He quickly gripped one of the fleeing youths and with inhuman force, pulled the youth back, dragging him down hard to the ground. Womb proceeded to stand over him and leer down into his face, shouting; "Why do you not wish to best me child! Is it your likeness unto a maggot that causes your flight? TELL ME WHY YOU MUST ATTACK ANOTHER! I MUST KNOW OF YOUR PLAUSIBLE REASONS!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS  Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Switched January 21st 2013, 9:04 pm

Delvar walked in the city he was supposed to meet Womb. He still felt uncomfortable walking about under the watchful eye of the Sun Lord. As Delvar continued, he heard a scuffle in the alleyway. Stepping in, he saw the skeletal man being beat by four men with one apparently standing back as the leader. As they recognized Womb, the started to flee. Delvar blindsided the first with a clothesline, the next he punched in the stomach, knocking him to the ground. The third and fourth stood between the two liked trapped rats. The filth couldn't decide what to do, so the stuck their hands up in surrender. Holding his hand out, Delvar summoned a black portal and said, "Bastard sword." His sword came out of the portal and fell into Delvar's hand. He raised the weapon and swung to slash the third across the chest.
Switched

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 January 22nd 2013, 11:29 am

Garganoth had followed Womb a ways back. Womb seemed to incorporate all sorts of his most interesting moments into these daily walks he took. He was like a magnet for trouble. Garganoth simply wanted to make sure nothing too serious happened, and has it had nothing better to do than enjoy the walk as well, it followed a little ways back.

Of course, it didn't take long for Womb to find trouble. He apparently was in the mood for exploration as they had made their way into a part of town Womb didn't normally go. When Womb turned down an alley, a group of five thugs attacked him. Four were doing the actual beating and one was acting the lookout, or leader. The group attacked with everything they had, until the one standing back recognized Womb. As they started to run, Womb grabbed one. Garganoth was just about to relax when a figured came in fighting from the other end of the alleyway.

Garganoth saw the man summon a black hole from nowhere that produced a rather large sword for the size of the user. The man cut down one of the two thugs that had surrendered, a look of hatred in the man's eyes. "WOMB!" Garganoth called out. It grabbed the nearest object, a flat tire and flung it as hard as he could at the intruder. Regardless of the results, Garganoth charged forward ready to defend his general.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Job : Meh, who needs one?
Humor : Bad, just awful
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched January 22nd 2013, 11:35 am

Delvar had just dispatched the third thug with a clean sword stroke when a monstrosity came around the corner. It was a giant violet crystal golem of sorts. It picked it's target by yelling Womb's name. It picked up and threw a large, black, round object at his new liege, but missed horribly, instead, sending the object at Delvar. Delvar quickly dropped to all four, ducking underneath the projectile, only to see the crystal construct charging forward. Delvar rushed forward as well, jumping at just the right moment to try to run up the front side of the mineral beast. If he succeeded, he would follow up with a jump off the top and a slash down the monster's back.
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 January 22nd 2013, 5:52 pm

Garganoth saw the tire miss. "Coal," it swore inwardly. As Garganoth charged forward and was about to swing, the nimble man charged it, running up it's front side as though the man were a traceur going up a wall. As the man reached Garganoth's head, he jumped high. As the man came back down, Garganoth felt a sharp slice down it's back. It quickly turned and released a full punch at the combatant. With the full extension of it's arm though, Garganoth felt a sharp pain down it's back. If this hit missed, it would be in real trouble. It just hadn't found that the people of this world were able to hurt it, but here was the first to cause it pain.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos January 23rd 2013, 3:12 am

Had it been a dream? Miracle Boy thought as he left Split Shot's place. But the events of yesterday came pouring back to him. He had made a new friend in Droplet only to lose her as a friend hours later. Maybe it was solely because she reminded him so much of himself that it bothered him. He remembered when Womb became excited after learning he could heal too. Was this what Womb had felt?

He descended searching for his ground. He spotted Garganoth first of course. Only there was someone jumping off his back. Were they playing? No. The stranger strikes at his friend with a blade. Miracle Boy elected to use his own blade drawing his golden dagger from it's sheath inside his shield. He flew at the opponent and threw a kick at him figuring if he knocked him down it would be easy for Garganoth to pin him down.

(OOC: So there is going to be a Legion thread in The Purge?)

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched January 23rd 2013, 8:03 am

Delvar had struck true, his sword had inflicted a wound on the crystalline terror. This was no time to celebrate though as the giant fist coming at him was a more immediate concern. He barely sidestepped the blow, and was just about to counter with another strike of his own when someone kicked him from behind, right into the side of the monster's arm. The combined force knocked Delvar's head back, but didn't stop his feet. Like that he was knocked to the ground.

Who would dare strike the Shadow Prince from behind like that? Looking at his newest assailant, he saw it was just a boy. The boy almost looked like he belonged in a story book or a fairy tale. Delvar would deal with the kid shortly, after he got up and finished the giant golem.

Delvar shouted from the ground, "Womb, Run! I'll hold them off!"
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 January 23rd 2013, 5:14 pm

Cassidy had just entered a small alleyway, ready for another meeting with The Legion. After yesterday, he didn't felt the first meeting was a disaster and he had to make sure that this one went smoothly. He thought maybe he was a bit hard on Droplet and Miracle Boy for giving them an ultamatim, but a small part of him felt he had done the right thing. This plan to destroy a secured building had to go off without a hitch, which meant everybody had to be for the group. Any hint of doubt could screw up everything or worst because fatal.

It was evening, and the sun was already disappearing in the horizon. As Cassidy walked towards the planned location, he felt a tingling in his head and heard sounds of struggle coming from the end of the alleyway. He moaned in frustration knowing what this had meant; trouble. He jogged towards the end of the alley, and the struggling sounds became louder as he entered a clearing. All he could do was shake his head, and for an unknown reason a small grin appeared on his face.

Just got here and already Hell has broke loose. I got to do better with this wishful thinking thing, I swear.

Cassidy watched as Miracle Boy and Garganoth fight some guy with a sword. There were also four bodies on the ground, motionless and from Cassidy's position he figured they were either unconscious or worst. The Womb had another man pinned to the ground, and was shouting at him.

What kind of group is this? Why are they hurting each other, and innocent civilians for? Maybe Droplet was right. If this is what we have to do for the 'greater good' than all we're gonna do is become more corrupted than whatever evil we're facing. I refuse to take part in this; no amount of good is worth this.

Cassidy ran towards the fallen bodies that cluttered the ground. Three of them seemed hurt but were alive, however another seemed to have been pierced by a sharp object. Cassidy looked at the unknown man's sword seeing red, and realized what he had done.

"What are YOU doing?!" Cassidy shouted angrily, trying to be heard over the fighting "Stop!!! This is NOT right!!!"

Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Technaught January 23rd 2013, 7:50 pm

After being introduced to the Legion unannounced/improper, Marc decided to spend his first few hours behind the scenes. He thought back at what the young girl sitting next to him in the bar had said before storming off on the group. It was usually against his rules to fight the innocent, it was wrong.

"What is this man doing? He only told me this was a inside job at some bank. Not a rampage on civilians?",he thought to himself.

This was really getting ridiculous as he watched blood drip from the other guy's sword.

"What are YOU doing?!",shouted one of the other members of the legion as Marc looked attentively to study the person's next actions. "Stop!!! This is NOT right!!!". Marc sensed rebellion, but after witnessing the casualty rate slowly rise,he decided to approach forward, as he slowly emerged into the crossfire.
Technaught
Technaught

Number of posts : 48
Job : #
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Orojed13 January 23rd 2013, 8:51 pm

Garganoth stepped back now that everyone was here. It stepped back a bit as it trusted the others to defend Womb, and it was already minorly injured. "I was standing guard over Womb. He was attacked by these thugs and had it under control. This being," Garganoth gestured at the prone assailant, "came in with a serious lust for battle. He came in after Womb and I stepped in to defend our general."

Garganoth reached to it's back and felt the long scratch going down. Turning to Miracle Boy, it said, "Thank you, Miracle Boy. I am glad you came back and assisted me. It might have been much worse if you hadn't."

"Why did you kill that man? Why are you after Womb?" Garganoth demanded of the stranger.

Red 53
Orojed13
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Switched January 23rd 2013, 9:03 pm

Delvar laughed. "Apparentally, there was a major misunderstanding," Delvar said, climbing back to his feet. "I was told to meet Womb here to meet his team. I saw this group attacking Womb, so I stepped in to assist. After dispatching them, this monster stepped in. I was fighting to win. As far as they go," Delvar gestured to the four thugs he had dealt with, "When you fight, you lay your life on the line. They didn't want to pay the price for losing. I took one of their payments anyway."
Switched

Back to top Go down

Post by Technaught January 23rd 2013, 9:23 pm

Marc's suit slowly began to construct and form on his body every inch he walked into the sun. By the time he reached the Garganoth and Delvar figure, he was fully armored.

"Why did you kill that man? Why are you after Womb?" the Gargonoth figure motioned.

"You have to realize that these are just humans. They are not like us. And by the looks of this scene, it seems that you were trying to go for the kill," Mako groaned as he stood alongside the Garganoth figure.

He looked at Womb and then back at the stranger. Thoughts began to circulate throughout Mako's mind as he began to wonder why all this happened.

Seraph
Doctor Leviathan
Technaught
Technaught

Number of posts : 48
Job : #
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 23rd 2013, 9:28 pm

[Topic Locked until a posting order of some kind is established for it]

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 24th 2013, 7:28 pm

((OOC: This posting order seems appropriate to me in conjunction with everything thats happened so far. Me, Dgib, tech, bright, switched, orojed starting from this post. Razz))

Womb turned towards the sounds of arguing, even fighting. Had someone come to aid him? It was The Legion themselves! Fighting amungst one another! "STOP, STOP. He is a friend! I recruited him from the metropolis in the east." Dropping the now unconscious youth Womb ran over to insert himself in the midst of the chaos. "He was aiding me, these youths had decided to attack me, presumably for my luxuries. They did not succe--" Whilst talking Womb noticed two visible dead bodies upon the ground. "Who killed these men!? We do not take life unless it is absolutely necessary! Theses young ones were no threat to us, they should not have been felled in such a dishonorable manner! Who did this!"

"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 January 25th 2013, 5:31 pm

Cassidy sat there on his knees, trying to make sense of what was going on. He had just arrived and was already in the middle of a fight. Garganoth and Miracle Boy were fighting some unknown person, Womb had some random civilian pinned to the ground, and around him were injured bodies - two dead. He called for them to stop, but none of them seemed to have heard him. Many emotions filled up inside him, mostly anger and sadness. Although he did not know these injured men, he felt as if he could have prevented it.

This group hasn't even started it yet, and already we have blood on our hands. No amount of good will ever be enough to plain murder anybody. I can't be apart of this!

Cassidy stood, watching as the fighting continued around him. His head was throbbing, and he blinked rapidly trying to take in everything that his senses were picking up. It was as if everything had moved in slow motion around him, as he glared at the stranger. However before he was able to move, he heard Womb beside him.

"STOP, STOP. He is a friend! I recruited him from the metropolis in the east." The Womb had shouted, trying to regain order.

A friend? How is he a friend? He's a murderer, not some hero. How could Womb even consider a friend?

"We do not take life unless it is absolutely necessary! Theses young ones were no threat to us, they should not have been felled in such a dishonorable manner! Who did this!" The Womb asked shocked, noticing the bodies around him.

Cassidy closed his eyes, allowing his anger to subside before replying.

"Your friend did this, Womb" he answered in a cold, mocking voice. "Your friend did this."

Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top