The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) Empty Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof)

Post by inquisitor September 17th 2019, 10:56 pm

"Everybody get down! You, don't move! I swear, I'll shoot you!"

Enkara sat up with a gasp, and then tumbled to the side, off the table, his hands reaching up to his chest. With a groan, he brushed the pellets off his chest. He sighed, and stood, slowly, wincing as he did.

"OK. Morgue. Buckshot." He glanced down, and raised an eyebrow. "Naked. Autopsy, then."

He sighed and glanced around. At the end of his table, there sat a bag. He walked over to it, and opened it. Inside, there sat his clothing, his wallet, and, there, at the top, his belt, with his sword attached to it still. He began to gather his stuff, looking around as he did. There, on another slab, a man still dressed, though there was no bag at his feet.

"Hmm..." wondered Enkara, to himself, as he dressed himself, sliding his long overcoat on to hide to the sword under it. As he did, he ran a finger across the holes in his shirt, and frowned.

"This thing cost me $500," he muttered to himself as he picked up the clipboard hanging above his slab and checked it. "Cause of Death: Gunshot from robber. Victim walked into store, only to be gunned down by a robber wielding a shotgun. Nice."

He dropped the clipboard on the table, pulling the paper off it as he did. That went into the bag, and he bundled the bag up, before shoving it into a pocket. He moved over to the other table and pulled the clipboard down, looking it over.

"Cause of Death: Stabbed to death with broken bottle during a bar fight. Stabbed another man at the same time. Items have been moved to evidence until such time as police are done investigating bar fight."

Enkara shook his head and moved to hang the clipboard back up. He looked down at the man, and frowned softly. The mans visible left arm was covered in scar tissue, while his right was a blackened and evil-looking claw.

Last edited by inquisitor on September 18th 2019, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 122
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) Empty Re: Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof)

Post by Shadowoof September 18th 2019, 5:25 am

"Ashy? You doing alright?" A voice called, echo like and distant. Ashford didn't think to believe what he heard was real, but with a grasp of hope... He answered back.

"I'm fine Jane. You know how I get." He smiled, looking towards the young woman with her sharp features, as if she'd taken traits from Gretcher's personality and masked her face with it. She shook her head with a rueful smile and returned behind the tavern's counter, helping Mary out with a customer.

The room became more clear, and he glanced about. He was at the tavern. His left eye wasn't gone, giving him a sight he hadn't known for quite some time, but he was thankful for it at this moment. He could see them. He saw Cain off to the side, his blacksmith gloves still on, beard heavy with soot. Hazel was with Dream, chatting away, his void arms sprinkled with stars of creation. Dot was in the midst of a game of cards, obviously winning, and Wolf was right behind her, his hard gaze on everyone.  

"It isn't real, you know." The smooth voice spoke, and instinctively, Ashford moved to the side for Gretcher, giving her space to sit beside him. "You only torture yourself by being here." She spoke, soft yet very real.

"I know... I just don't know how... Why everyone is so happy." He whispered, but his whisper carried across the room, and everyone was suddenly looking at him. He sighed. Knowing that his death was soon to be undone.

"One of these days. It won't be you that wakes up Ash. One of them." He looked forwards at the dark haired woman. Covered in bandages. Skin a mix of fire and disease, the coat she wore almost the same as his, but darker, longer.

"Aye... But not this time." He promised Four that, and suddenly, everything went black.

His eye snapped open, an angry glare on his face. Having expected to wake up still in that alleyway, but the room was cold, and he knew where he was. A morgue. Perhaps he should have expected that, rather, he was in the cold, and his shirt was sticky with blood. Wonderful.

Sitting up, not having noticed the other man in the room, Ashford let out a yawn and stood, patting himself down. "Bugger... Where are they..." He muttered, checking the nearby table and then walking over to a cold chamber, locked, but with his metal hand, he easily punched a hole into the chamber, reaching around and pulling out a dagger as he did. "That's one..." He said aloud, grumbling to himself as he did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof) Empty Re: Two Dead Guys Wake Up in a Morgue....(Woof)

Post by inquisitor September 27th 2019, 5:57 pm

Enkara stepped back, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword as he did, as the mans eye snapped open. When the man sat up, and then stood from the table, Enkara released his grip, though kept his hand near the hilt. He watched the man for a long moment, before he cleared his throat.

"This is going to sound really weird, but how long have you been able to wake from the dead?" he asked, as he sat himself down on the table he had woken up on, still watching the man. It wasn't every day that he met a fellow like him.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 28th 2019, 5:30 am

Ashford turned to the voice, his hand gripping the dagger ready, but all he saw was a curious man with a sword. He should have been worried for the sword, but mostly he was too interested in finding the rapier sooner then later. "Know what. That is a weird question. What kind of question is that." Ashford stated, eyeing the bag the other man was near and walking over to it, reaching a hand in.

What was an empty bag, the clothes and equipment that belonged to Enkara taken from it, suddenly the man pulled a old leather glove out of it, which he snugly fit to his fleshy hand, only to stop and pause at the sight of it. Scars all the way to where his coat was rolled up, and then some. Out in the open and see able. He grimaced at the memory, and with a grunt, looked away back to the man. He looked rather professional, besides the sword. But in this world where swords were not common place, Ashford supposed anyone with a sword looked weird to him now.

Besides himself.

"I don't know... five... six years now... Or a thousand. I think. Not technically cause I slept for those thousand years... Right? Ah never mind." He went from confidence to grumbling, his eye sighting the door, but he didn't move, instead, he looked back to the stranger, who had seated himself and watched with a curious eye it seemed.

"You know what I did... And you're nearly far too calm to be normal... Why did you ask that? How long I'd been doing it?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor November 10th 2019, 12:29 am

Enkara watched the man react to his question.

Gripping the dagger? Fight or flight response, of course.

He didn't react for a long moment, just watching the man, as he pulled a glove out of the bag Enkaras own effects had been in. He raised an eyebrow, and watched, but still held his tongue. When the man turned to stare at him, Enkara studied him.

Why does he look so confused? Ah.... Of course. So few people use swords these days...

At the mans final statement, and question of his own, Enkara grinned slightly. "Well, I only ask because it's so rare for me to meet a fellow Immortal. The last one I met was a man named.... Nicholas. Quiet a decent fellow, really. Not at all like me. Or you, I'm assuming," replied the Sumerian. "A scientist, really. Not a warrior." He paused, and frowned slightly. "When you say you slept for a thousand years, what exactly do you mean? Were you buried in a tomb, or under some rubble? Maybe a cave-in?"
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 30th 2021, 11:35 pm

Strange. No. Shouldn't be so strange. Not in this rather strange world where men and woman could fly because of their genetics. "I do doubt anyone is quite like me." Ashford mumbled, checking under the table for any of his items. No. Good thing they hadn't taken his belt off yet. Sliding the dagger into it's sheath, he frowned and tapped his side with a clawed finger, blood deepening his shirt from where the skin was being cut by his almost uncaring tapping. As if he didn't even feel the small wound.

"Need to find the rapier quick." He mumbled a little louder, before glancing over to the other apparent dead man. Why else would he be here. A morgue. That and the ruined shirt was a dead giveaway. "That story... I don't remember exactly. Got hit by a energy field that traveled across the entire of Pars I believe. Doesn't matter to you, it was in a different world. One I can't get back too. Rather not anyway..." He half lied. There were reasons to go back. Gretcher was one.

But reasons to not go back? He had plenty of those. Too many. "Say. If you're not doing anything. I need to find my rapier. It's as black as the night and the guard looks as if it's just threatening to stab you. Best to find it before anyone gets killed with it. Even for immortals. There is no going back from the Midnight rapier, for the attacker and the victim." Ashford explained, not exactly too caring if the man would rather not... But three eyes were better then one. And if anyone normal held onto that weapon for too long... Well. The two of them would no longer be the only dead people in this building.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by inquisitor April 5th 2022, 10:24 am

A blink, and then Enkara nodded slightly. "Black rapier, looks like it's trying to stab me. I can help." The immortal moved around the room, searching cabinets and corpse storage fridges. A slight hum began to sound from him, and he looked over at the other man for a moment.

"Ένας άλλος κόσμος, ε; Τι περίεργο... Λοιπόν, όχι πραγματικά. Είμαι 5.000 ετών," he muttered to himself in Greek.

He opened a door, only to come face-to-face to a midnight black rapier standing point first in the ground in front of him.

"Uh, is this it?" he asked.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top