The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Initiation (Ultragal,  Jeannie, and Gaia)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Initiation (Ultragal, Jeannie, and Gaia)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The Initiation (Ultragal, Jeannie, and Gaia)

Post by Ultragal January 16th 2019, 12:57 am

Medicine Woman watched as Jeannie walked into the blue pool.  Obviously, she made her choice.  Well, Jeannie was old enough to make her own decisions.  

Despite Jeannie's choice, Medicine Woman is still her best friend.  This is what she felt in her heart.  She never had a wonderful friend like Jeannie.

Medicine Woman looked back at Jeannie for a moment.  She then left the area.  Just before the forest was too far to see, Medicine Woman checked her itinerary.

She'd go to the airport.  She would return to the United States.  After landing, she'd stop in Navajo Nation for a while.  It would be good to consult with all the Native American chiefs living there for advice.

But, she accidentally dropped her itinerary.  It was carried by a breeze back into the strange forest.  If anyone picks it up, it would show where she was going and when.

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply.))

((OOC 2: Exit Medicine Woman.))

Last edited by Ultragal on January 16th 2019, 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a minor mistake.)

Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 16th 2019, 7:58 pm

Gaia stood back and watched as the young lady began to make her way down the trail. The other onlookers stared intently.

The birds perched along the way, also watching with great focus. Her speed down the path will be tested, at the end is a soft patch of soil in a large open area. Compared to the rocky path it would be an obvious end. From there another obstacle will be placed in front of her this one testing strength.

The other lady drifted away quietly. The group let her go unharmed. Though a few would follow her for a few days. Picking up the litter she left, they also sent watchers to the area. There will be no interruptions.. One of the generals thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 17th 2019, 12:43 am

huh jeannie look around. a rocky road that looks trick, huh  there was a big open spot that looked like where she needed to go

well if all she has to do is cross this field this won't be to hard,well it might take awhile cause it looks  kinda big.   she  hopes there is snacks at the end. she'd be hungry after this . so she starts heading for the field that looked like the goal.

she wonders what stuff she might come a crossed looking around
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 19th 2019, 3:58 am

darn silly path why you gotta be so long
kinda bored jeannie continues down the path huh this test sure is weird, she pondered on the point huh was it like some kinda gym class thing making her walk so long, maybe she is being tested on being patient and note giving up on the boring quest. it could be a commitment test to that she was willing to do the seemingly pointless task and not complan.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 20th 2019, 10:58 pm

huh wonder where medice lady went, jennie hasn't seen here sense the test thingy started. maybe the forest king guy gave here a test somewhere else,

right so she finally gets to the bottom of the rocky pass and was at the big field. she sits down to rest huh good thing it was climbing as her being like a kitty kat helped. right now what to do hey mister forest guy? i'm here now what do i do?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 21st 2019, 10:33 pm

huh this isn't very fun a thought a quest would be more exciting, and i'm hungry jeannie looked around to bad i ant at the nice pool with the fishys don't think there any in them hot water holes and if there was they probably wouldn't be to tasty, maybe there is like some berries in this big old field she looks around for something to eat while waiting for the forest king guy to pop up and tell here whats next.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 23rd 2019, 6:45 pm

A bird flew in and landed on Gaia's shoulder. A few tweets and flicking of its feathers told him all he needed to know.

Gaia's mind went to the earth.

A statue formed out of the ground in the field at the end of the path. It was made from a mixture of stone and grass. Having the look of an old gladiator it's right hand was grasping a spear that rested next to his right foot. As he spoke only his mouth moved.

"Your next task. Is to defeat me..." He spoke.

Jumping backward from the platform he was on the golem showed his nimble figure. Flipping and landing on his feet, spear in hand. His left arm was up like a shield.

"Your move."
He spoke robotically.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 24th 2019, 1:12 am

yikes! jeannie jumps back surprised when the statue came to lifeoh ok will that's nice and self explanatory

so beating the guardian was her next test yay just like her adventure games. huh but something she had in them was missinghey no fair it's a big rock and has a spear, were is my weapon and like armor or something?

the game is supposed to give the player stuff to help with the quest!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 24th 2019, 3:06 pm

“This isn’t a game!” The golem spoke, lifting the spear and catching it in a throwing stance.

With a quick lunge forward he threw the spear at the girl. Flying toward her center, it would pierce easily. It too was made from stone, the light from florescent plants gleamed off it as it approached the lady.

Gaia’s focus was on controlling the golem itself. This way he could have a front row seat to how the girl reacts.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 24th 2019, 3:53 pm

hey watch it with that thing
jeannie's quick reflexes save her as she ducks out of the way. the spear flys by missing  its target of her middie getting stuck in the ground behind her.

well that was close, huh tummy ok,hay hay now i got the spear mr. golem didn't think of that did you?

she goes to pull the spear out of the grounddarn it's heavier than you made it look give me a second

she eventually tugs the spear outcharge!
she runs at the golem pointing the spear at it.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 26th 2019, 2:05 pm

Letting the women get close was the tactic. The golem shifted to the side letting the spear pass his center. He would attempt to grab the women's head and spear, with a twisting motion he would throw her into the wooded surroundings, disarming as she flew.

Is this what she has to offer? Gaia thought as he sat in his chair meditating, focusing on the situation. So wound up in the moment that the crowd around him seemed to drift way. The hooded figures where quiet while they also meditated. Their thoughts where more so toward the women, a feeble human attempt to give her assistance.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 27th 2019, 1:06 am

ouchies that thing is really strong well good thing she heals quick she picks herself up and looks around and sees it tossed her in to a wooded area.

huh this could work to her advantage, it was a much better place for someone small and quick like her then the open field they where in.

she climbs up on of the tree maybe it'll have coconuts or something else heavy in it she can uses,or she could trick the golem into running into the tree's and dropping it on itself,or some animals that could help might be here. up in the tree she waits for the golem to enter the woods
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 27th 2019, 10:46 pm

Birds crowed and scattered when the young lady entered the forest.

It was a moment or two before the golem moved in. Gaia had his suspicions, but he wanted to give the woman a chance.

The golem gripped the stone spear and started into the forest. Looking around it didn't see anything important, scruff marks where the woman hit the ground, but no sign of the body, knocked out or otherwise.

It looked right and left. Where is she? Gaia wondered. The Worshipers where next to him, meditating on the works before them. In awe of Gaia's power. They began chanting in low tones, a language created by their culture, one of a kind, it was a mix of Russian, Iranian, and English. They thought it had special magical properties.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 28th 2019, 1:17 am

huh the golem didn't dee her jeannie watched it look around from her hiding spot. huh she could surprise it but even if she jumped on it from up here she was pretty sure she wasn't heavy enough to hurt it.

huh she liked her plan on seeing if she could get it to take itself out. if she could get it to hit the tree it might fall on it.

she see the birds in the tree with her. hey guys can you give me a hand or wing? see the rock guy he missed up your trees throwing me in here, so lets team up and get him out of our hair of feathers in your case.

so you guys fly around and distract him try and get him confused and heading to this big tree when he hits it i'll try and steer it to fall on him then smashed rock monsters
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost January 29th 2019, 9:44 pm

The birds began to swarm around the golem. It's movements didn't change. Spear up walking forward. You'll have to do better than this Gaia thought as he urged the stone man forward.

Has she forgotten about the Freeing Well? The strength and speed it has given her would make this golem an easy target. Gaia's thoughts started to drift.

The women around him slowed their chant. It was now more like an Indian, "Om" now. A constant steady tone, once it ended started again.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2019, 10:45 pm

(yeah did kinda forget about that thought jeannie just had her regular powers oopsy)

huh the birds distraction didn't work to well. oh right it has rocks for brains so it can't really be distracted.

well she'll try the rest of her plan and jumps up and down on the tree branches so they start to fall down at the golem.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top