The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Night to Remember (Jeannie)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night to Remember (Jeannie)

Post by Bliss February 4th 2018, 11:53 am

The shattering of the glass over the display echoed louder than Bliss would have wanted, but in the end, she could now say she owned the primordial code. "Not too impressive. I guess it does a little job, then looks good." Bliss dropped the hard drive into an insulated pouch, snapping it into place, and placing it in a bag around her shoulder. "Where did Ashley go? I hope it doesn't take longer to find her than to find this code."

The hopes of a quick finding found Bliss. The startled bark of arrest shook Bliss momentarily, putting her on her heels and out of her mind. "God! Don't sneak up like that!" A row of ice would begin to form under Jeannie's feet, hoping to keep her stuck to the floor. "I don't know what happened before, but the woman you met with earlier, if you can point me to her, I'll just leave you locked in a closet or something."

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 4th 2018, 7:52 pm

huh 'm not sure where she went she tied me up then when I got out she was gone, hey put that back that's the museum's gizmo thingy. jeannie noticed the ice huh where'd that come from she hops out of the way.

huh the ac must be acting up, have to remember to tell the maintenance guys to look at it.

right you put the whatever you stole back then will find your partner and I'll tie you up for the cops
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 4th 2018, 8:36 pm

"She did what?" Very little of Ashley's personality would result in leaving someone tied up, but keeping Bliss out of trouble did. Now, it looked like Bliss would need to help Ashley out. "You seem a little out of, whatever 'it' might be to you, but how about we go find her." Something about his woman did not feel quite right. Or, even a little right.

"I have an idea. Let's go find that burglar together. And, I'm going to keep this-" Bliss held up the primordial code. "As evidence against that girl who tied you up. Because, otherwise it just looks like you kidnapped museum goers, and that will make you look really bad. Like, really bad. Super bad to be honest."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 4th 2018, 10:05 pm

oh yeah that sounds good, that's nice of you to help let's see Jeannie sniffs around like a puppy dog I think she went this way! let us go look
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 5th 2018, 2:56 am

"Whoops, I guess you got me. I'll lead you to that other evil girl!" Bliss went ahead and decided to lead Jeannie towards wherever Ashley went off. Where that existed, Bliss did not know. "What a bad girl. We need to teach her a lesson! Bliss decided not to freeze Jeannie. Not now at least.

Ashley found the area she left Jeannie empty. Nothing about that filled her with happiness, but it did fill the bridge of her nose with both of her fingers. A silence was the only thing resting between Ashley and the western exhibits. "I really don't want to see who this Jeannie Rose is."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 5th 2018, 4:34 am

right got to teach her not to be bad Jeannie follow bliss sense she offered to help find the intruder
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 26th 2018, 3:30 am

Bliss needed some time to think about whether or not Jeannie arrested her. It felt a little like an arrest, but at the same time, Bliss had what she wanted. If Bliss felt like bolting, she did not know if Jeannie could chase her down. If she hit Jeannie in the chest with an ice lance, she did not know if Jeannie would get back up. All in all, Bliss decided to take murder off the menu for the moment. Well, maybe for the evening.

"Bliss!" Ashley stuck her head out from the display, catching Bliss' gaze as her partner turned around. "A security guard found me, so I tied her up. She got loose, so who knows if she ran off and found that Jeannie Rose person?"

"Yeah, about that..."
Bliss turned to look at Jeannie. "This lady is going to arrest us? But, I don't think she can really take us on, so-"

"She's the one I tied up." It did not take long for Ashley to regain the memory. "If I say I'm going to do it again, does that come across as really super villainy?"

"Yeah. It really does, but we need to get out of here with the code, so..." Bliss cracked her knuckles and turned to Jeannie Rose, ready for action.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 26th 2018, 8:44 pm

umm Jeannie can't find Jeannie cause she is Jeannie. Jeannie was confused why these girls thought she was someone other than her.

so your both thieves then, ok put that back your both under arrest
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 26th 2018, 9:56 pm

"She is Jeannie..." The bridge of Bliss' nose faded under the grip of her fingers. "That should have been obvious. It should have been-"

"Listen, Jeannie. Somethings did not go as they should have." Ashley set both of her hands in motion to strike an accord. "I should not have tied you up, but, we did need to steal this thing. So, we are stealing this thing, so Bliss can- what are you doing with this?"

"Science stuff." The code fit into a poster case by Bliss' hip. "I need it for science. Now, are you going to be frozen, or get out of my way?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 27th 2018, 1:14 am

oh well that's nice of you to apologize for tieing me up Jeannie smile she liked this one she seemed the nicer of the two thieves huh if you're using it for some science stuff why not just ask to borrow it? then we could have avoided all this. museum loan stuff to each other and universities all the time.

huh, wonder if there is like a form you need to feel out for that, we could look in my desk and see if there like something in the rules for loaning stuff, then you won't have to steal it and I won't get in trouble for letting stuff go missing.
huh, Jeannie watched Ashley stick her hands out was that like her way of wanting to handshake to make a deal Jeannie does that with her hands.

she gets annoyed by bliss yelling and sticks her tongue out at her sshhhh noisy minion me and your leader are trying to work out this misunderstanding
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 28th 2018, 2:11 am

"Trust me we know universities loan stuff out all the time. But, we're not giving this back, because I'm probably going to destroy it in the process, museums don't like that, and I'm just cutting out the middle man." Bliss began to freeze Jeannie's feet in place, keeping the woman who shushed her immobilized. "And, I am not a minion. I am the brains of this operation, and every operation."

"Excuse me?" A finger tapped against Ashley's cheek with a metronome rhythm. "You can explain that whenever you want."

"I'm the one who found out about the code, realized it would work with what I'm doing, and then planned out the heist."
Bliss pointed over to Jeannie. "All you did was tie up Jeannie and let her get loose."

"That was quick thinking!" Ashley turned to face Bliss, not acknowledging the fact Bliss stopped freezing Jeannie in place half way up her ankles. "And, it was quiet."

"Yes, but it wasn't a plan! I came up with the plan! Now, let's just duct tape Jeannie up and then we can both get out of here. Deal?" Bliss stuck her hand out.

"Yeah, sure." Ashley met the handshake, grimacing at how cold Bliss' hands were.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 28th 2018, 2:33 am

destory no you can't take and destroy stuff, your a bad girl and need a time out huh that's cold apparently the one girl had popsicle powers or something.

luckily she just froze Jeannie's feet so while the two thieves arguing with each other she takes her shoes off and slips out. huh, apparently they had got together on what their plan was.

darn, she'll have to thaw her shoes out later then.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 28th 2018, 8:14 pm

Ashley pushed her hands against her hips. "We shouldn't just freeze her though. That might- can you die from-"

"Yeah, you can die from being frozen. You don't die from duct tape though."
No more ice would crack over Jeannie, but Bliss knew she needed to get the bounty hunter out of the way so she could make her hasty egress. "Alright, Jeannie, we're leaving now." A blast of telekinesis would shoot out to knock Jeannie back.

With Bliss making the opening shot, Ashley moved behind one of the crates. While Bliss took care of Jeannie, Ashley would get ready to make their escape.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 28th 2018, 9:47 pm

huh are you like a wizard or something? jeannie was confused as the one thief pushed her from far away, getting back up Jeannie wonders how she's supposed to catch a wizard.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss February 28th 2018, 11:45 pm

"A wizard? I've actually been called the female version of that a few times." Bliss reached out with a telekinetic grab to latch around Jeannie's leg and throw her against the wall. "But, for you, you can just- wait, this sounds a lot like a villain monologue. Listen, just give up and we can end this nicely."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 1st 2018, 1:25 am

jeannie doesn't like the idea of smacking into the wall luckily her super kitty powers help her flip around in the air and land feet first on the wall then springboard off it launching herself at the thief like superman.
da da super Jeannie smash bad lady pow!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum