The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Night to Remember (Jeannie)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Night to Remember (Jeannie)

Post by Bliss March 7th 2018, 10:15 pm

"That sounds good." Ashley lifted Bliss up, letting her stand awkwardly with a slight crutch. "I'm not sure how much we actually need that code, but I don't think it is worth this trouble."

Bliss eyeballed Jeannie, giving Ashley a signal. None of the words from her mouth escaped, but a message did impart over to Ashley.

"Is it really worth the trouble Bliss?"
Ashley watched as Bliss continued to move her head to the side. Watching Bliss try to carry out the workings of a plan did very little to ease the already annoyed Ashley. "Fine. I'll deal with Jeannie."

Bliss' eyes widened as Ashley moved away from her. Nothing in Bliss' pantomime signaled Ashley to attack Jeannie, but Bliss really did not work out that well without her mouth.

"You and me blondie." Ashley prepared to pull Jeannie close to her so she could knee Jeannie in the stomach with the business point of her boot. "I figure you already have the tape. And a net"

Bliss
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 2166
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 8th 2018, 1:08 am

jeannie was watching them start to leave, well good thing that's over with, huh she wondered where a vending machine might be. all of this made her hungry.

her thoughts were interrupted by Ashley's knee finding it's way to her belly.owie Jeannie stumbles back holding her stomach why'd you do that? I thought we agreed to stop fighting Jeannie was confused they where just talking about not wanting a fight, was the witch mind controlling the other girl
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 19th 2018, 10:43 pm

"You tried to drop a net on me. Then you tied Bliss up with tape. You can't just expect me not to do something." Ashley felt her knee land in Jeannie's stomach. It hurt a little more than she thought it would, but it did not matter, since it looked like it hurt Jeannie a lot more.

Lifting the net with telekinesis, Ashley threw it over Jeannie' hoping to wrap her up in the net she tried to use against Ashley. "Not such a great trap now, huh?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A Night to Remember (Jeannie) - Page 4 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 20th 2018, 5:29 am

yeah because you wouldn't be good thieves and surrender like you supposed to Jeannie was surprised when the girl throw the net at her without touching it. what annoying luck two witches would try and rob her.

she tries to untangle herself from the net no fair use your own trap
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss March 29th 2018, 11:23 pm

"I know this is making me really seem like a villain, and that's not what I'm going for at all, but-" Ashley levitated a roll of duct tape over to her hand. "I do plan on using my own trap."

There were a few crates Ashley planned on shoving Jeannie inside. She just wanted this night to be done with, regardless of whether or not Bliss got her plans or not, but since Jeannie taped Bliss up, Ashley wanted to give Bliss something good from the night. "If you could do me a favor, and not tell anyone about this, it would be very helpful. Also, if you could be quiet for the rest of the night, I won't need the duct tape."

Ashley would use her telekinesis to drag Jeannie over to a crate and physically push her inside, only resorting to duct tape if need be.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 30th 2018, 12:05 am

jeannie was confused but if she's not a villain why try and rob the museum, huh well she got the museums thingy from the ice witch.

the Jedi one doesn't want here to tell anyone and seemed she wanted to just go. well if nothing was taken and no one knew the thieves came she wouldn't get in trouble, well she guesses as long as they didn't take stuff. huh ok, she then found herself in a box. they better not try and take anything on there way out.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 7th 2018, 1:14 pm

"I hope you learned whatever lesson this needed to teach you, Bliss." Ashley started to cut a line down the tape around Bliss body, letting her peel it away from Bliss. Muttered responses continued to beat against the tape over Bliss' mouth. Ashley reached up and pulled it gently from her lips.

"I haven't learned, but I'm going to do some teaching."
Bliss stepped up from the ground, still pulling some of the adhesive glue from her very reddened skin. "I wanted to put this tape over her mouth, but I guess I've got another idea." Instead of pulling Jeannie out of the box, Bliss began to ice it over. Slowly it would begin to melt, eventually letting Jeannie out, but not without some struggle or some time to do so.

"That should make this easier. Alright, grab those plans you just have to have and let's get out of here." Ashley began walking away as Bliss made sure she grabbed the code.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 7th 2018, 8:55 pm

huh whys it cold in here. have to check the ac when I get out of this box Jeannie trying to figure out how to get out of the box.silly thingy it's stuck

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 13th 2018, 7:08 pm

"Grab the code. Let's go." Ashley help Bliss fix what she could of her skirt after pulling all the tape from her. "We can talk about this later, but we need to make sure we don't leave empty handed."

"This is important." Bliss grabbed the code, stuffing it down her leotard. "Not just for what it does, which if I'm being honest is next to nothing, but for the principle!"

"Something told me that wasn't worth it, but here we are." Ashley began walking towards the exit.

"But, the principle!"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 13th 2018, 10:04 pm

huh still stuck, well at least I got this back, huh wonder why they wanted this little thing, the museum has neater stuff then this to take Jeannie she looked at the code thingy curious what it was, hope someone comes and lets me out

(they can't have the code thingy Jeannie took it when she tied bliss up and put it in her pocket for safekeeping cause she figured out it was what they wanted it)
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top