The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

We need a vacation

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: We need a vacation

Post by Jeannie Rose on Sun 5 Nov - 16:46

oh how nice of them to put a big sign, huh bet the potty pictures for one of them rest stops when you travel it's probably the tourist thingy too those usually are the same thing she looks at her phone

yeah looks like it's that way, yay food too it's a pizza hut, huh think if I order a pizza it'll be ready when we get there?

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 1818
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Mon 6 Nov - 9:02

Sam doubted they had put of the sign to the fast food restaurant up there to show the way to the nearest rest stop. They weren’t following a fixed track after all so there couldn’t be any fixed stops along the way either. It still didn’t explain why the sign was there, though. Perhaps it was a local thing? Or just someone’s idea of a joke.

“You had a big breakfast only an hour ago. A very big breakfast. How could you possibly be hungry again?” she asked Jeannie when the girl wondered how long it would take to prepare a pizza. To say nothing about how early she wanted to have it. It wasn’t even noon yet. While Sam didn’t have anything against a pizza, provided it was home-made and once every two to three months, she did have a problem with having one before noon. Most other hot meals too, for that matter. It had to be some kind of psychological barrier.

“You could make the call and find out,” Arielle suggested. “I bet no one has ever tried it before.”

“And if you try it at many different places, you could actually a blog about it too,” Anna added to it. “People may want to know in case they’re having a city-trip so something like that. That way they’d know when to place the call and to collect their dinner before it gets cold without losing time. Cause losing time waiting for dinner is always a big problem when having a city-trip.”

“You’re joking, right?” Sam asked her under her breath.

“About fifty-fifty,” Anna answered with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 606
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Wed 8 Nov - 13:55

really? it's only been an hour? seemed longer, well I have an appetite that's bigger than me I guess. besides it still, a way to go right so it'll be lunchtime when we get there may be.

huh, bloggy thingy maybe I like the idea of a bunch more food places lets make that then.ok, let's order some yummy pizza for lunch!
she calls and orders them some pizzas
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Thu 9 Nov - 8:40

“If we go through with this taste-all-kinds-of-food-thing, can we at least have different kinds of food? I don’t like the idea of having to live on fast food for a week,” Sam suggested. “They have a rich local cuisine here. I’d be a waist no to try it while we have the opportunity to do so.”

“There’s still plenty of time to do so,” Arielle assured her. “We’ve got to eat this evening too. And the next days. And besides, I wasn’t planning on living of fast food either. It’d be a crime against this body.” She straightened her skimpy top to emphasis this.

“And how would you have ever get those surfers’ attention without it,” Anna commented dryly.

She didn’t pay attention to what Arielle did.  Instead she had gotten her camera out on was taking pictured of a wall decorated with various flowerpots. Each pot had its own design, making it already a unique sight, but it was the various colour flowers in them that made the whole a sight worth seeing.

“I could put the three of you on a leash, I’m sure that would get everyone’s attention,” Arielle commented half serious, half joking before turning her attention back to Jeannie. “Say, Jeannie, did they say how long it would take before we could collect those pizzas?”

“Didn’t you just say fast food was bad for you?” Sam reminder her.

Arielle shrugged. “Yeah, but the sooner we can eat, the sooner we can go to the beach and the more time I’ll have to make one of those surfing gods mine.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Thu 9 Nov - 16:52

huh they said it'd be a couple minutes probably by the time we get there, huh yeah trying all kinds of yummy food sounds good Jeannie the giggles amused by Arielle's ideaa leash? well I am part puppy dog but I'm not sure how putting us on leashes would help, keep us from getting lost I guess I do get lost easy
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Fri 10 Nov - 3:04

“Don’t try to understand why putting people on a leash would help in the least bit,” Anna told Jeannie when she looked away from her camera for just a moment. “Half of the time she doesn’t even understand why she says these things anyway. And the other half you’d wish you didn’t understand either.”

“It shows I’m a dominating woman who takes good care of her pets, and her pets are happy to be in her possession. That’s what it means,” Arielle explained even though Anna hadn’t asked her to. “And who wouldn’t want to join in if given the opportunity?” The big grin she displayed while telling this was enough to give everyone the shivers.

Sam shook her head in response. It seemed no matter where they’d take Arielle, that unwholesome part of her character always seemed to follow them. “If those pizzas will be ready in a few minutes we’d better hurry before they get cold. Nothing tastes as bad as cold pizza,” she said in an attempt to move to another topic.

“You’re that hungry?” Anna asked her after she’d taken another picture from the wall. Subtle Sam nodded towards Arielle, hoping it would get the message through.  “Oh right, we can’t have the pizza get cold.” In a hurry she put her camera away. “Right, which way to go?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Fri 10 Nov - 18:09

we are pets? oh so it's a game. huh yeah, Arielle says funny stuff that's part of the fun hanging out with her. jeannie smiles as she found Arielle silly thought amusing,yeah cold pizza is kinda icky, so away we go!

she looks at her phones map and points almost there that way
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Sat 11 Nov - 2:36

Jeannie might believe being put on a leash was a game, Sam didn’t. And if it was, it wasn’t one she was willing to play. She preferred playing games were all involved were treated as equals. An outlook not everyone shared, it seemed.

The pizza place proved easy to find; even without Jeannie her map they would have had no trouble finding it. All they had to do was going into the opposite direction the people holding pizza boxes came from. The last twenty, thirty meters they could even rely sole on their nose to find the place if the big signboard above the entrance wasn’t enough to find the place.

The place appeared to be quite popular too, judging by the amount of people entering, being inside and leaving. They could forget finding an empty table inside. Even on the outside café there wasn’t a single empty chair to be found. It seemed they would have to eat their pizzas elsewhere.

“I didn’t know pizzas were this popular so early,” Sam couldn’t help but notice. A lot of people waiting in front of the counter placing their orders too. It would take a while before it was their turn. “At this rate our pizzas will be cold before we get them.”

“You really should visit these places more often, you know,” Anna calmly told her. “There’s a separate queue to collect your orders by phone.”  She pointed to a second counter in the back where only two people were waiting. And by the looks of the animated conversation they belonged together too.

“So, what are we waiting for? Let’s get our lunch, shall we!” Arielle urged everyone inside. “The longer we stay here, the less time those surfers have to entertain me.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Sat 11 Nov - 17:37

yay pizza time! Jeannie skips over to the line excitedyummy it smells so good!
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Sun 12 Nov - 1:36

While Jeannie got them their lunch, there was little else for Sam to do but wait patiently and look around a bit. Given she was inside a fast food restaurant, that wasn’t much. There were the two counters with the kitchen behind them, about two dozen tables put in neat rows of four tables each and a few advertisements pinned to a wall. With little else to do, Sam gave these a closer look.

They were all targeting tourists, it seemed. The first one was about a guided tour to the volcano Sam really wanted to see. The second one belonged to those botanic gardens and didn’t give much information except their opening hours. The third announced a surfing contest held next week. Too late for them to visit, there flight back was scheduled this week. The last one belonged to a local shopping centre and had a small map to show how to reach it. In short, they didn’t tell her anything she didn’t know already.

She looked back and noticed Jeannie had just gotten her order. The number of pizza boxes she was handed caused Sam to frown. ‘Just how many pizzas has that girl ordered?’ she couldn’t help but wonder. If she’d eat a half one, it would be a lot. While she couldn’t be certain about Arielle and Anna, she doubted they’d eat much more. Jeannie on the other hand seemed to think they’d eat a lot more. Or she was really hungry, which was also a possibility.

“Are we having a party?” Arielle wondered out loud when she noticed the pile of pizza boxes too. “Or is this part of some elaborate scheme to lure those surfers our way?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Mon 13 Nov - 16:21

yay party i like party! let's have a party! jeannie jumps around excited yeah a party might lure them everyone likes parties, huh 10 I think wanted enough for everybody sense where having a party sounds like it was a good idea to get alot
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Tue 14 Nov - 8:50

“Hold on, we haven’t decided to throw a party, have we?” Sam asked as she looked to the others. They were just here to buy a pizza, nothing more. How could they suddenly have decided to have a party? Her gaze went from Anna, who just shrugged, to Arielle who had a big smile on her face. She deliberately didn’t look at Jeannie who she knew would just give her the irresistible puppy eyes treatment again. Arielle she might be able to handle, but the eyes would be too much for any person to resist.

“Why not, it’s an excellent way to meet new people,” Arielle replied. “Besides, isn’t it time for you to meet new people too? Always working and studying and saving people but never having fun’s no way to go through life! And wo knows, you might meet someone you like.”

“You do realise I’m standing here, right?” Anna reminded Arielle with a stern look on her face. Which Sam couldn’t really blame her. if someone had told Anna the same thing while she was present, she’d be annoyed too.

Arielle’s had moved a bit as if it was the first time she’d really seen Anna. “Oh right, well that goes for you too.”

This only served to make Anna even angrier. Angry enough to give Arielle a slap in the face had Sam not gotten hold of her hand on time. “Maybe we should go outside for a moment,” she told Anna while she began pushing her towards the exit.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Tue 14 Nov - 17:17

so are we having a pizza party? jeannie wasn't really sure what was happening at the moment where are Anna and Sammie going?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Wed 15 Nov - 10:39

“Of course, would be a shame to throw away all those pizzas,” Arielle reassured Jeannie. “We just got to wait for those two to get back, that’s all. Don’t know what got into them, though. Autumn depression perhaps?”

Sam pushed, and occasionally pulled, Anna until they were out of the restaurant and a dozen or so meters further down the lane. Enough so Arielle couldn’t overhear their conversation, but still close enough for Sam to keep an eye on the restaurant. She didn’t want Jeannie or Arielle having the opportunity to wander of on their own. Or they’d be spending the rest of the day looking for each other.

“Sorry, but I had to get you out of there before you did something you’d later regret,” Sam explained her actions when she finally let Anna go.

“She deserved it!” Anna snapped at her. Fierce enough for a few nearby people to look their way for a moment. Because they couldn’t understand what was being said, they just shrugged and continued with whatever it was they were doing.

Sam hesitated, uncertain what to say next. Arielle was out of line, there was no doubt about it. On the other hand, she didn’t think that slapping her in the face would do much to improve the situation. “Arielle didn’t mean it like that,” she carefully started.

“Don’t you dare explain away what she just said!” Anna warned her.

“Arielle’s never been in a relationship like we have,” she continued anyway. “She just moves from one flirt to the next without looking for a relationship to grow in. I know her words have hurt you, me too, but she didn’t mean it like that. It’s just her ignorance speaking.”

“Hardly an excuse,” Anna let out. A statement Sam could not argue with. After a moment of awkward silence, Anna sighted. “Maybe I overreacted a bit. I should have known better than to let it get to me.” She shook her head. “She doesn’t deserve you as a friend, you know.”

Sam smiled faintly. “I didn’t hurt you, did I,” she asked when she noticed Anna rubbing her wrist.

“No, don’t worry about it,” Anna reassured her. “Come, let’s go find the others.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on Wed 15 Nov - 17:31

yay ok, huh whats Autumn depression never heard of that. hope it's not contagious. she pushes tables together to have room to set up all their pizzas pizza party yay Jeannie loves parties and pizza!
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on Thu 16 Nov - 9:17

“It’s when people start acting wear in Autumn,” Arielle told Jeannie. “And yes, if you’re not careful you might get it too. Most of us anyway, some people are immune to it. Anyway, I’ve been told that partying is a good way to protect yourself against it.” She whispered that last part as if she was revealing some horrible secret.

When they returned to the fast food restaurant, the first thing Sam noticed was the position of the tables having changed. Where they had been in neat rows before, they were now randomly pushed against one another forming a big island amidst a sea of chairs. Sam didn’t have to look very long or hard to find who was behind it; she caught Jeannie pushing the last table into place while expressing her love for pizzas and parties rather loud.

“I didn’t know we were having a party in here,” Anna told casually. She had switched to English again too. “They’re not going to catch much surfers here.” That last part still sounded a bit bitter.

“They did manage to catch someone else his attention,” Sam noted, nodding towards the counters. From behind one of them a middle-aged man had shown up. The location’s manager, Sam guessed. He didn’t look particularly happy someone was creating chaos in his restaurant.

“Young lady,” he started, “what do you think you’re doing with those tables?”

Anna pulled Sam’s hand. “It’s not too late to pretend we don’t know them and get the hell out of here,” she whispered. A tempting offer.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top