The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good Boy, Bad Girl, Evil Mom and a Little Heart (WOOF)
Today at 6:32 am by Johanna Sharpe

» All Falls Down (Lucy)
Today at 6:04 am by Lucy Summers

» Valen Sinclair (Wip)
Today at 5:47 am by Agent Daniels

» Shakedown (Woof)
Today at 5:29 am by Shadowoof

» A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.
Today at 2:12 am by Danny The Sphinx

» Greetings ladies and gentlemen
Today at 1:15 am by Cerek

» The nine circles
Today at 12:24 am by Shadowoof

» Electric Patrol
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by skullheadsoldiers

» New Hero on the Block
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by skullheadsoldiers

» We need a vacation
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Legends (Alpha)
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by Red

» First encounter with the devil(roleplay)
Yesterday at 7:03 pm by Apeking4

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

We need a vacation

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: We need a vacation

Post by Fort/Sam on November 16th 2017, 12:17 pm

“It’s when people start acting wear in Autumn,” Arielle told Jeannie. “And yes, if you’re not careful you might get it too. Most of us anyway, some people are immune to it. Anyway, I’ve been told that partying is a good way to protect yourself against it.” She whispered that last part as if she was revealing some horrible secret.

When they returned to the fast food restaurant, the first thing Sam noticed was the position of the tables having changed. Where they had been in neat rows before, they were now randomly pushed against one another forming a big island amidst a sea of chairs. Sam didn’t have to look very long or hard to find who was behind it; she caught Jeannie pushing the last table into place while expressing her love for pizzas and parties rather loud.

“I didn’t know we were having a party in here,” Anna told casually. She had switched to English again too. “They’re not going to catch much surfers here.” That last part still sounded a bit bitter.

“They did manage to catch someone else his attention,” Sam noted, nodding towards the counters. From behind one of them a middle-aged man had shown up. The location’s manager, Sam guessed. He didn’t look particularly happy someone was creating chaos in his restaurant.

“Young lady,” he started, “what do you think you’re doing with those tables?”

Anna pulled Sam’s hand. “It’s not too late to pretend we don’t know them and get the hell out of here,” she whispered. A tempting offer.

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 16th 2017, 9:23 pm

oh that sounds awful, hopefully, the party will help them and keep us from getting it. I might be immune not getting sicks is part of my powers
jeannie noticed the guy
oh making room to put pizza Mr., want to come to our pizza party too?
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 1882
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 17th 2017, 8:55 am

“Party”, the location manager repeated when Jeannie told him about her intentions. “I didn’t know anything about a party.” He turned around, facing the counter and shouted: “Steve, do you know anything about a party?”

Which of the three men behind the counter was Steve, Sam couldn’t say. All she could do was observe how all three suddenly started working together to serve a single customer while ignoring their boss completely. Much to his annoyance.

“I’ve got to do everything myself around here,” he complained when he pulled an electronic agenda from his pocket and studied it thoroughly. “Just as I thought, we don’t have a party scheduled for today, miss. I’m afraid I must ask you to move the tables back to their original position and postpone your party.” He looked at his agenda once more before continuing. “I see we have a gap next Monday between eight and ten AM and another on next Friday between two and four PM. Which one do you prefer?”

Sam sighted sadly. “At this rate our pizzas will be cold before we get the chance to eat them. Maybe we should go to the beach and start eating before they all get cold?”

“I’ll get the pizza’s if you can get those two,” Anna volunteered for the easiest part of the plan.

With lead in her shoes Sam moved towards Jeannie and Arielle. “Girls, what if we had the party at the beach instead? It’s only a few minutes’ walk from here. We’ll he having a party outside underneath a couple of palm threes. How about that?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 17th 2017, 9:22 pm

huh those both sound good Jeannie wonders which would be best maybe both and double party! she then hears sam is back and has an idea huh yeah that might work, Arielle really wants to get there ok! huh, might have to remember them times though in case I want to have more parties!
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 18th 2017, 2:56 pm

"Yes, that's a wonderful idea!" Arielle exclaimed loud enough for all present to look her way. "That way we'll be able to lure the handsome surfers our way with a slice of pizza! Why didn't I think of that myself? It's like killing two birds with a single stone" This plan caused several people to grin, and a much larger group to dismiss it with a big frown.

The location manager didn't know what to make from it. While he was glad to be rid of the troublemakers, he did have his own doubts about their plan. Though apart from giving Arielle and awkward look and saying "Of you go, than." He didn't get very far."

His reaction combined with the frowns from several other attendants made Sam clear they were overstaying their welcome.  She took Jeannie's and Arielle's hand and slowly started pulling them towards the exit. From the corner of her eye, she observed Anna struggling to get all ten pizza-boxes out at the same time. The pile of boxes reached until the top of her head, obstructing her view. Yet somehow she did manage to get out without hitting anything or anyone. An achievement on its own.

"Let's go," Sam urged the duo to walk faster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 18th 2017, 8:16 pm

yeah that would work good everybody loves pizza away we go then she follows sam amused watching Anna juggle the pizza boxes
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 20th 2017, 12:03 pm

Sam had to suppress a heavy sight when she finally got her friends out without any further problems. It was more than she had hoped for. Given she had very low expectations at the moment, that hadn’t been much of an achievement. Still, everyone was out and that was the most important thing.

Just to prevent Arielle of Jeannie from sneaking back into the restaurant, Sam kept holding their hand until they were far enough from the restaurant. The moment she let go, Anna pushed the pile of pizza boxes into her arms with a laugh and the added reason: “Since you wanted to have the party at the beach, you can carry the to the beach too!” Sam didn’t mind, the beach wasn’t that far any more anyway. Besides, she was used to lifting far heavier objects.

“There, that looks a great spot!” Arielle exclaimed when the group had reached the beach. Her great spot being about a group of about a dozen palm trees that provided the only shadow for as far as Sam could see. No accommodation, though. They’d have to sit in the white sand to eat. Not a big deal as far as she was concerned; it reminded her of camping out.

Without waiting for anyone else, Arielle rushed towards the trees to claim the best spot for herself. While doing so, she made enough noise to attacked the attention of a nearby group of surfers. They laughed amongst themselves about Arielle’s antics, but spend no further attention to her. They grabbed their boards and headed towards the sea.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 20th 2017, 8:42 pm

huh looks like Anna likes to take advantage of sam's super strength too Jeannie thought when she gave Sam the pizzas to carry.

she then watched Arielle comicaly run about and laughed. arielle was good at being funnyyay now pizza time!
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 21st 2017, 12:08 pm

“Right, let’s see what we’ve got,” Sam said as much to herself as the others when they had reached the trees too. She put the pile of boxes down in the sand. The pizzas were all well packed up, no need to worry about sand getting in. that might only become a problem if the wind would raise. She grabbed the top box and looked at what was inside. A pizza Hawaii, rather appropriate considering where they were. Just to know what else was available, Sam checked the other boxes too. They were all perfectly normal pizzas. All but one, that was. Halfway down the pile Sam spotted a chocolate pizza. While she liked both pizzas and chocolate, she wasn’t too fond of combining both flavours.

“Any vegetarian pizzas in there too?” Arielle wanted to know.

Sam buck back in the pile and pulled Arielle choice out. Naturally it was the second to last box of the pile.

“You’re going to bribe those surfers with this?” Sam asked when she handed the box over.

“I’m going to eat it,” Arielle declared much to Sam’s surprise. “I’m going to use the rest to lure them here, but I can’t do that on an empty stomach.”

Sam nodded as if all of it made sense before handing Anna a pizza with scampi’s.

“And what about you?” she asked Jeannie. “Which one do you want?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 21st 2017, 8:42 pm

chocolate pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeannie gets excited when she saw two of her favorite things togather. that looks yummy! huh might try the other cause i'm hungry but definitely that one first
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 22nd 2017, 2:58 pm

Sam handed Jeannie the pizza of her choice before helping herself to a Margherita. She wasn’t very hungry, not only a few hours after a big breakfast and wondered had she was ever going to finish this on her own. She didn’t have to rely on Anna or Arielle. Anna was already struggling with her own pizza and she had only finished a single slice. Arielle on the other hand was still holding her first slice untouched. She seemed more focused about what was happening on sea to eat much.

Perhaps Jeannie might help her with it? Provided her appetite wasn’t spoiled by all the chocolate. No, this was Jeannie she was talking about. She practically lived on chocolate. She wouldn’t have any trouble eating an extra pizza or two after the first one. Which still left seven other pizzas. How they were going to eat all those before the got cold, Sam didn’t know. If Arielle and Jeannie wanted a party, they wouldn’t have to wait much longer or risk serving their guests cold fast food. Really the worst kind of fast food there was.

“That’s a nice island,” Anna said before bravely taking another bite from her pizza. “You think it’s open for tourists? I wouldn’t mind going there to take a few pictures. What do you girls think?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 22nd 2017, 9:07 pm

jeannie turns her attention from the almost eaten pizza to Annahuh could be? yeah pictures are fun, mm chocolate pizza was yummy wonder what else we gots Jeannie finished one pizza and turned her attention to the pile of boxes wanting to try the other flavors
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 23rd 2017, 6:00 am

“We can always go there and check it out,” Arielle suggested when she was able to turn her attention from the surfers away for a few seconds. “I’m still looking for inspiration for a new painting too. Or at least a few drawings.” That being said, she looked back at the groups surfers.

To the ordinary human eye only their colourful sails could still be seen. It looked like they were moving away from the beach. Either to the island or into the open sea, Sam couldn’t say for certain. Whatever their destination was, it didn’t look like they’d be back any time soon to help them with the pizzas. Or for Arielle to carry our whatever plan it was she had cooked up. That last not necessary being a bad thing. For the surfers anyway. Once Arielle would realise they weren’t coming back any time soon, she’d be grouchy in no time and start pestering them again.

Sam watched Jeannie go for another pizza. She had barely eaten half her own and already felt like she was about to explode.

“So, what are we going to do this afternoon?” Sam asked, hoping it would allow her to put her pizza away for a moment. “You’re planning on staying here, or are we going back into town?”

They’re not coming back,” Arielle mumbled at the same time. “Who do they thing they are, leaving me alone like this. Just they wait until I get my hands on them. I’ll make them regret ever going away from me!”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 23rd 2017, 9:11 pm

huh I don't know I was following you guys since we are here we should play at the beach before going she munches on some more pizza waiting to see what they where doing nexthuh if we wait they will come back eventually they no fishys so got come out of water Arielle me thinks
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on November 24th 2017, 5:59 am

“You’re right, we should stay here,” Arielle agreed with Jeannie. “And once they come back, we’ll leave. That will teach them to just walk away one me!”

Sam frowned at this display of rather awkward logic.  She had always had trouble with the concept of playing hard to get. This was just another example that eluded her. If you really liked someone, why not just say so? It was guaranteed to make the lives of everyone involved a lot easier. Not that it would change much in this case; it was just a summer flirt. In autumn, but that was a detail. In a week from now they’d be all back home and it was unlikely those surfers would ever be brought up again.

“And besides, there’s something else we need to take care of too,” Arielle continued. She crossed her arms and gave Sam a piercing look. Which was answered by a shrug from Sam. “You still need to be buried in the sand, remember.”

No, she didn’t remember. Arielle had already shared a whole lot of nonsense today; it was hard for her to keep track of it all. And it was barely noon. This didn’t bode well for the rest of their stay here.

“So hurry up and get your dress off. We haven’t got all day,” Arielle began bossing her around.

Sam sighted as she took her sandals and dress off, revealing her swimsuit underneath. The pendant around her neck looked slightly out-of-place next to the black and white swimsuit.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 25th 2017, 12:02 am

yay play at beach time!!!!!! she follows sam's example of changing into her swimsuit then bounces around excited ready to play
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top