The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Encounter in the museum
Yesterday at 9:39 pm by Jeannie Rose

» The Witch of Fire and Earth
Yesterday at 9:30 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Sympathy for the devil
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by Alpha

» Elena Vexus’ 9th Advancement
Yesterday at 5:08 pm by Elena Vexus

» Not like any other hunter. (Thalia.)
Yesterday at 3:29 pm by Shadowoof

» Shakedown (Woof)
Yesterday at 3:28 pm by Shadowoof

» Good Knight, Jack [KNIGHTFALL]
Yesterday at 3:23 pm by Knightfall

» Bliss Saves Christmas. And Other People Help (Closed)
Yesterday at 1:37 pm by The Swolefather

» The Lament of London [CLOSED]
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by The Swolefather

» An Interesting World (Samual Grayson, Night Walker, Witchcraft and Nolan Darner)
Yesterday at 4:08 am by Nate6595

» Character Outfits
January 15th 2018, 2:36 am by Jeannie Rose

» A light within the heart of darkness
January 14th 2018, 10:17 pm by Red

Staff

Administrators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

We need a vacation

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: We need a vacation

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 9th 2017, 8:31 pm

eighty flavors! jeannie started drowling
i want to try them all

lesson for boats yay we can learn pirate stuff arrrr

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 1980
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 10th 2017, 6:30 am

Just the thought of someone wanting to try that many different flavours at once was enough for Sam's stomach to rebel. To be honest, she didn't even know if a large enough coupe existed to hold so many flavours. And how would Jeannie be able to eat them all fast enough before they started to melt? No, she didn't think she'd try that one herself. One, maybe two flavours would be more than enough for her.

"I don't think those lessons involve pirates," Sam told Jeannie. However, she wouldn't mind spending a few hours inside to hear stories about pirates. Since they had landed, she hadn't had the opportunity to continue in her latest Almira novel. And she had just gotten to the part where Almira would have to choose between love and a normal life, or continue her days as a pirate. Maybe tonight she'd get to reading again.

"Not those kind of pirates anyway," Arielle told her. "It's mostly a few hours sitting in a classroom learning all kinds of stuff about boats. You know, how to sail them and international rules regarding them and other boring stuff." She fiddled with her phone once again. "It seems the full course takes two days. That's half our vacation!"

"They probably want to make sure you know what to do when you're in the middle of the sea and something goes wrong," Sam told her.

"We're letting you lift the boat and fly us back, that's what we'll do!"

Sam sighted. "I don't think that's going to work. Do we really need to take the course?"

Arielle shook her head. "Only if we rent a bigger boat. I guess a small one will suffice if we just want to go to that island there." She stopped and looked at her phone again. "That ice cream place should be around here somewhere," she mumbled. "Ah, I got it. It's down that street." She pointed to a narrow street a bit further.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 733
Humor : Yes
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 10th 2017, 8:55 pm

owww no fair boring stuff. darn Jeannie wants a big fancy boat to be captain of

she then gets excited when Arielle mentions ice cream ice cream come to Jeannie! she takes off in the direction of the ice cream shop.
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Female
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 11th 2017, 12:03 pm

"Shouldn't we go after her?" Sam asked when Jeannie suddenly disappeared. Presumably to go and look for ice cream since it was obvious the ice cream wouldn't come her way.

Arielle shrugged. "We know where she's going. And I bet she can smell an ice cream from a kilometre away so there's no risk of her getting lost either." She posed for a moment when she seemed to realise something. "Of course, with her appetite, it's very well possible she eats all the ice cream before we get there." She exchanged gazes with Sam. Jeannie eating all the ice cream seemed a very reasonable possibility. They nodded and without losing another second, they raced towards the ice cream paradise.

"I'm surrounded by little children!" Anna shouted from behind.

Laughing Sam and Arielle raced through the streets. None of the passer-bys gave them even a second notice as they made their way towards the ice cream salon. Because she didn't know the way, Sam had to make sure she stayed close to Arielle who knew how to get there. After a few turns, there was only a short straight line to their destination. Instead of running there as fast as she could, Sam held back so Arielle arrived there first.

"I'm faster than Sam!"Arielle cheered with her arms in high the air when she arrived.

"Congratulations, you've beaten me," Sam laughed when she looked at the place.

The counter was enormous and displayed ice cream in every thinkable colour. Without counting them, Sam knew that the eighty different flavours were no hyperbole. This place had them all, maybe even more. It felt she had died and gone straight to ice cream Nirvana. At the front hung a large plate that read Gepetto's Gelateria.

"Nice that the three of you waited for me," Anna complained when she arrived a few minutes later. "Seriously, it seems like I'm on vacation with a bunch of little children. Speaking of children, where's Jeannie?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 11th 2017, 8:36 pm

so yummy!! Jeannie had her face pressed against the glass looking at all the ice cream flavors I want a scope of everything please
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 12th 2017, 8:46 am

The woman behind the counter blinked when she was confronted with this unusual request. She looked at her co-worker for a moment. All she got in response was a casual shrug.

"Right away, miss," she replied. She disappeared in the back and returned a few minutes later carrying a large coupe in her arms. She put it on the counter and began filling it as Jeannie had requested.

While the woman worked on Jeannie's order, her co-worker tended to those of the other customers. Sam had made up her mind quickly; she'd take some of that Amarena flavoured ice. Less than half a minute later, she was licking her ice cream. Anna was served quickly too with a classical chocolate-pistachio combination. Arielle needed more time to pick something. She had run the counter up and down at least four times before she had finally made up her mind and picked the bilberry flavour. Once she had decided, she was soon able to enjoy her ice cream with the other two.

Jeannie had to wait a bit longer before she finally got her giant coupe. The result was a unique sight: a giant glass coupe filled with eighty differently coloured scoops and a tiny paper umbrella as a finishing touch. The order came with a long, metal spoon otherwise Jeannie would never be able to reach the ice at the bottom.

"Here you go, miss," the woman said when she handed Jeannie her ice cream.

"You sure you'll manage that on your own?" Sam asked Jeannie while Arielle settled the bill. It seemed she managed to score a discount because Jeannie had ordered such a large quantity.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 12th 2017, 8:30 pm

yay yummy for tummy! Jeannie starts to eat her giant treat.yup I can eat allot. she looked down her bare belly in her hurry to get to ice cream she still had her bikini on, forgetting to change back to regular clothes.
huh guess my tummy is bigger on the inside some how she goes back to eating mmm all these flavors are so good
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 13th 2017, 1:52 pm

Sam had to agree with Jeannie, the ice cream was the best she had in a long time.

"How far away is that boat rental?" Anna impatiently asked in-between licks.

With one hand holding her ice cream, Arielle had some trouble getting her phone out of her pocket in order to check her map. "It's a five minute walk from here," she told. "We could go now, if you want. If Jeannie doesn't mind holding that coupe while walking, that is."

"Hold on, don't we have to give the coupe back?" Sam asked. She doubted the people over at the gelateria would appreciate it if they just walked away with a part of their service.

"Why should we, I bought it," Arielle told her. "And I can tell you, it was a bargain. Oh, don't give me that look, I'm serious."

Sam didn't know what look Arielle was referring to; as far as she knew she hadn't changed her facial expressions in any noticeable way. She was just wondering how odd it was you could take the coupe with you afterwards. If it was a small carton one she could understand it, those are considered disposable. But a big glass one? That was a novelty.

"So basically Jeannie's the first to get a souvenir?"

Arielle nodded. "But don't worry; I'm sure we'll all get a few before we have to return home. I just hope they'll be less sticky than this one."
"And we leave already?" Anna urged everyone to start moving. "I really want to get there as soon as possible. In case they're out of boats and we've got to go elsewhere."

"Not likely, we're outside the tourist season," Sam told her.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 13th 2017, 9:17 pm

yay i get to keep it! jeannie smiles happy with her souvenirnow I can have giant sundaes all the time, they did my dress go? I'm cold after eating all that ice cream.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 14th 2017, 12:12 pm

"I've still got it," Sam told Jeannie right before she tossed Jeannie her dress. It didn't surprise her Jeannie got cold from eating so much ice cream in such a short notice. Most people would get cold just from seeing her eat it.

"There are other ways to get warm, you know," Arielle mentioned in a failed attempt to sound as innocent as possible. "Like a big glass of whisky."

"You're not going to get Jeannie drunk," Sam immediately objected, nearly dropping her ice cream in the process. "Besides, you can't hold your liquor yourself. And I'm not going to take care of two drunks either."

"And if you're sick tomorrow, you can't claim possession of you island," Anna added with an argument Sam had to admit, Arielle might actually listen to.

"I didn't say I was going to drink, I was merely offering it as an alternative," Arielle said. "There are other ways too, you know. Some might even turn your cheeks red." She looked on her phone a moment. "We take right here."

"There's no need to go into any detail," Sam sighted.

"Oh, but there is," Arielle cheerfully announced. She didn't get to opportunity to go into further detail, though as they ran straight into a big hangar with a big sign over the entrance that read: Joe's Boat Rental. "Merde, and I was just getting to the best part," Arielle complained.

There was an old-fashioned bell hanging next to the door. Anna rang it a few times while shouting: "Hello, anyone home!"

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 14th 2017, 7:07 pm

jeannie puts the dress on. wiskey? is that yummy? jeannie likes the old-timey bell and plays with it.
ding dong ding dong
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 15th 2017, 2:17 pm

"Whiskey's not something for little Jeannies," Sam hastily said before Arielle had the opportunity to tell Jeannie she had to give it a try to see for herself. What was Arielle thinking, starting about liquor in front of Jeannie? Didn't she knew Jeannie wanted to try everything at least once just to know how it tasted? Or maybe she did and that was the reason why she brought it up in the first place. Arielle could be childish from time to time.

She said nothing when Jeannie had a good time playing with the bell. Instead she looked at a big board displaying the different types of boats they could rent and how expensive each of them would be. She had gotten halfway when she heard footsteps approaching fast. She looked up and spotted a middle-aged, slightly overweighted man emerging from the hangar.

"You can stop now, I've heard you the first time," he puffed when he stopped next to the doorbell. "I'm Joe, by the way. Which you might have guessed already. Now, how I can I help you?"

"We'd like to rent a boat," Arielle took the lead. "Big enough for the four of us and a bit of luggage. We're not planning to go very far, just sailing along the coastline and maybe go to one of the nearby islands. We'd like to start tomorrow, if possible, but we haven't decided for how long we'll need it."

Joe nodded. "I've got just the boat for four adventurous ladies right here. She's called the Spirit of the Sea. You won't find a more reliable ship in town. In town, I dare say you won't find a better ship on the whole island!"

"And how much are you asking a day?" Anna joined in.

"Normally I charge forty bucks a day, lady, but for you I'm giving a special offer: sixty bucks for two days!"

A quick glance on the billboard told Sam his special offer was just his basic price for when you rented a boat for two days. If the quality of his ships was equal to his offers, she believed it safer to just swim to the nearby island and save themselves the money.

"We'll take it!" Arielle sealed the deal before Sam had the chance to say something about the offer.

"I'll fetch the papers," Joe let them know before he disappeared inside.
While Joe was busy inside, and elderly man, who looked like an older, skinnier version of Joe leaning on a simple walking stick.

"You girls aren't planning to go to that island there, are you?" he asked them.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 15th 2017, 9:15 pm

huh ok then Jeannie guesses whiskey was some boring grown up thing then.

she dances around happy when Joe said they got a special deal.
she noticed the old guy and goes beside him to see what island he was talking about why not that one mister is it full of scary monster?
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 16th 2017, 9:21 am

“You mean to tell me you don’t know about the forbidden island?” the old man asked them.

“No, we don’t,” Sam told him. “We’re not from around here, you see. Is it private property perhaps?”

The old man shook his head. “No, child, it’s not private property. It’s an accursed place, no one wants to claim possession of it.”

‘Except Arielle’, Sam told herself. The island this old man was talking about had to be the same one Arielle had appointed herself empress of. She took no offence of the man calling her child; he looked old enough to label everyone as one in comparison.

“Oh, come one, it looks like a nice place from here,” Arielle joined in on the conversation. “What could possibly be dangerous about it?”

The old man nodded sadly. “Yes, it looks beautiful from out here. Many dangerous things do. Much like the island’s original owner: Queen Kekepania, the Witch of Fire and Earth. She was considered the most beautiful woman in the world, but deep inside she was as rotten as a piece of driftwood. For generations she terrorized these lands and drained the life out of her subjects to preserve her youthful looks. Yes, it were dark times.”

“She can’t be much of a problem now, Gramps. I’m sure I would have read something about a local witch trying to steal my beauty in the tourist guide,” Arielle joked, much to the annoyance of the old man. At times like this Sam wanted to pretend she didn’t know Arielle and just walk away as fast and far as she could. ”So what happened to this queen, she stopped being a bad ruler when the beauty farm was invented?”

“No, that’s not what happened,” the old man snapped at Arielle. “It was a local young man named Ioane who defeated her with the help of the gods of the Wind and the Water. The mountain you see over there is where he imprisoned her for all times, buried alive together with all the riches she stole from the people. They say if you put your ear against the mountain when the wind and sea are calm, you can hear Kekepania shriek inside her prison.”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 16th 2017, 9:34 pm

yay that was good more story time please Jeannie found the man's story interesting watching him excitedly listing. so we should stay away so we don't accidentally let the witch out? huh, but looking for treasure sounds fun. maybe you should come with us grandpa sense you know about all the stuff so nothing bad happens.

and you can tell me more fun stories!
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 17th 2017, 9:28 am

While Jeannie kept pushing the old man for more stories, Arielle pulled Sam aside for a few words in private.

“Do you think it’s true?” she asked Sam quietly, making sure the old man didn’t overhear them talking.

“About their being some sort of evil witch who got locked away because some local bloke put a big rock on top of her?” Sam asked her in return.

No, that seemed a tad too outlandish to be true. Even when you lived in a world with people who could actually lift a whole mountain. Most of these stories had some truth in it though. Maybe there had really been an evil queen who got defeated at some time. Maybe even near the mountain, but it being her actual prison…

“It does sound stupid when you put it like that,” Arielle agreed. “And you’re sure they didn’t tell you to stay away from this place on hero school?”

“There’s no such school,” Sam told her for the nth-time. “And no one has ever told me anything about this place. I didn’t even know it existed until we got here. It’s probably just a story to explain some sort of natural phenomena.”

“Yeah, like Mount Etna having Vulcan his forge underneath,” Anna joined the conversation. “If they say it’s a witch of earth and fire, it might just be an old volcano that erupted a long time ago.”

“And if the volcano was still dangerous, they’d have put a warning sight to keep tourists away,” Sam added. “So there’s nothing to worry about.”

“Going to that accursed place?” the old man repeated when Jeannie asked him to join them on their trip tomorrow. “Not for all the riches of the world! That place brings nothing but trouble! Heed my words; if you’re smart, you stay away from it as far as you can.” He hesitated for a moment. “But if you are truly interested in learning more about our rich inheritance, you can best go to the local museum. Three afternoons a week they tell stories for the children. I suppose they won’t mind if you join them.”

At that moment Joe came back from his hangar with the necessary papers to be signed. “Dad, how many times have I told you not to scary my customers like this?”

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top