The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Electric Patrol
Today at 10:22 pm by skullheadsoldiers

» New Hero on the Block
Today at 9:29 pm by skullheadsoldiers

» We need a vacation
Today at 8:36 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Legends (Alpha)
Today at 7:12 pm by Red

» First encounter with the devil(roleplay)
Today at 7:03 pm by Apeking4

» The nine circles
Today at 4:47 pm by Samael Christensen

» Numb [Sam]
Today at 1:40 pm by Fort/Sam

» ZUKIN DRIVER!
Today at 11:58 am by Shadowoof

» The Good Boy, Bad Girl, Evil Mom and a Little Heart (WOOF)
Today at 11:49 am by Shadowoof

» Tesla (Jeremiah) Hero Application
Today at 4:58 am by Dubloon

» Jeannie and Dire: The Christmas Special! [Issue #4]
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by Jeannie Rose

» A Sushi Place in Beachside L.A.
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by The Nekromonga

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

We need a vacation

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: We need a vacation

Post by Fort/Sam on December 2nd 2017, 8:32 am

Sam quietly let Jeannie take her to the hole again and climbed in. With the modifications Jeannie had made the hole was now big and comfortable enough for her to sit in.

“I think she means throwing away your shovel once you’ve filled the hole with sand again,” Sam clarified when it became obvious Jeannie was clueless about Arielle’s instructions about the key.

“Only got here yesterday evening and you already want her to litter the place?” Anna joked. She had taken her camera out again and took a few pictures of Sam waiting in the hole. “There, now we can compare before and afterwards.”

“Okay, if Jeannie says she can afford the boat, I see no reason to wait until tomorrow looking for one,” Arielle stated. “Once Jeannie’s finished with locking up Sam, we can go look for one. I suppose we’ll have to go to the harbour if we want to find one.”

“Hold on, you want Jeannie to fill this hole with sand only for me to come out immediately afterwards?” Sam incuired. She had too look up to see the faces of the others; from her current position she could only see their feet otherwise.

“I never said you could come out,” Arielle told her. “We’re going to look for a boot, you’re staying here. It wouldn’t be much of a punishment if we’d let you roam freely now, would it?”

“I’m not staying here in the sand while you’re off to see the harbour!”
Sam objected to Arielle suggestion to leave her behind. “I want to see it too.” She stood up in the hole and crossed her arms.

“It looks like you’ve got an uprising in your prison, empress Arielle,” Anna laughed while taking a few more pictures.

“I’m not having this,” Arielle said sternly as she placed her hands on her hips. “Guard Jeannie, see that this revolt is stopped immediately,” she ordered. “And you, stop taking pictures. I can’t have word of this getting out.” Clearly willing to follow Arielle’s command, Anna took a few more pictures. “If you must, at least make sure you take me from my best side,” Arielle sighted.

Fort/Sam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2016-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 2nd 2017, 10:45 pm

but this is a nice shove why throw it away?
right fill it uo
she buried sam in the hole then sticks an umbrella over it to cover sams head. there don't want you to get a sunburn, ok the prisoner is imprisoned
Jeannie Rose

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Female
Number of posts : 1882
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 3rd 2017, 7:04 am

Sam twisted and turned her head at bit in a failed attempt to get the sand out of her ear. It was rather annoying. Apart from breaking out the only other was to get the sand out was to ask someone else to do it. And she didn’t like the idea of someone else poking in her hear. At least not in a position like this.

“The shovel is the key required to open the door by removing the sand,” Sam told Jeannie. “By throwing it away, it would supposedly be impossible to remove the sand and I’d be stock here.” Or she’d would be if she didn’t posses the strength required to just ‘break-out’ should she want to. She just couldn’t find it in her heart to do so after all the effort Jeannie put digging and filling the hole and putting the umbrella in place to giver her a bit of shade.

“Well done, guard Jeannie,” Arielle congratulated Jeannie. “Since we can’t throw the key away because, apparently, it’s littering,” she gave Anna a quick look as she spoke, “I’m also appointing you to official key keeper. Guard this key with your life so this criminal may never get out and occupy the shower again.”

“And is there no way you’d grant me an amnesty?” Sam wanted to know. Getting buried in the sand was all fun and that, but she didn’t plan on staying here for the rest of the day. How long that might be; she had lost track of time and couldn’t check her watch from her current position.

“You’ve had your chance when I asked if you didn’t want to me a slave instead,” Arielle replied determined. “Besides, if I let you free Jeannie wouldn’t be a key keeper any more. That’s very inconsiderate of you, trying to take that away from her.

“Don’t count on me diffing you out with my bare hands,” Anna told her when Sam had turned her head Anna’s way. “That’s going to take too long.”

Arielle sighted. “Maybe our new key keeper has something to say about it? What do you say, key keeper Jeannie, do you think the prisoner has learned her lesson or should she be left here for all eternity?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort's facts - 100 Questions
Experience sheet - Advancements
Fort/Sam

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Female
Humor : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 3rd 2017, 6:49 pm

yay Jeannie is the key keeper! jeannie dances around happy with her new title

huh maybe she has, but if we let her out can I still be the key keeper? I like being key keeper
Jeannie Rose

Female
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 4th 2017, 12:18 pm

Arielle put a finger against her mouth when she gave Jeannie’s request some thought. “My enemies are numerous,” she started when she removed her finger and gave Anna quick look, “so you have my permission to keep carrying the key. In fact, I order you to always carry it with you in case you need to lock away another evildoer.”

“If you think I’ll going to let myself be buried as well, you’re in for a rude awakening,” Anna told Arielle just before she crawled up.

“We’ll see,” Arielle laughed mischievously before she walked to Sam. “So criminal, your guard put in a good word for you. She says you are to be relies from your prison. But I’m wondering if I should really let you out. How do I know you’re not acting just to escape your well-deserved punishment?”

“You have my word, your majesty,” Sam told Arielle in the hope she’d let her out soon now. Sadly, she made that title sound like a jest, but she only realised it too late.

“You’re not making a very good case, prisoner,” Arielle warned her. “But I can be forgiving. I’ll let you go if you kiss my feet.” She brought her right foot closer to Sam’s mouth so she’d have an easy time kissing it from her current position.

Sam rolled her eyes. This was getting a bit too far now. Instead of doing what Arielle asked her, Sam busted out of the sand with such ferocity that she created a small sand cloud.

“The empress is under attack!” Arielle screamed when she took the full blast of the improvised sand attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 4th 2017, 8:23 pm

ok! Jeannie giggles finding all this amusing than when sam busted out Jeannie heard Arielle say she was under attack I'll save you empress she picks Arielle up and runs away carrying her.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 5th 2017, 12:15 pm

Sam smiled when Jeannie carried a screaming Arielle away. Perhaps Jeannie’s reaction was a bit too much, but so had Arielle’s scream been. Sure, she had blown up a lot of sand when she escaped, but to call it an attach was giving it too much credit.

She began whipping the sand of her arms, legs and her swimsuit. While buried in the sand, some of the sand had managed to get inside her swimsuit too and now started to itch. An uncomfortable experience especially since she couldn’t get changed on the beach. Using one of the public showers wasn’t an option either, she didn’t bring a towel with her and it was a bit difficult to go look for a boat while soaking wet. It looked like she’d have to endure the itching until she was back into the hotel and could take a proper shower.

“I hope she thinks about bringing Arielle back,” Anna said when she handed Sam her dress, which Sam thankfully accepted.

“Afraid they’ll get lost?” Sam asked when she slipped into her dress.

Anna shook her head before she got her camera back out. “No, I just don’t want to have to carry all their clothes, that’s all.” She started taking a few action pictures of Jeannie carrying a floundering Arielle all over the beach. Something told Sam Arielle wouldn’t want a copy of those pictures for her own.

While Anna took a few other pictures, Sam started gathering the clothes the other girls had left behind. She made sure to take Jeannie’s shovel too. How she had managed to carry it with her all day without anyone noticing it, Sam couldn’t say. It much be a Jeannie thing.

“Hold on, where are those two going?” Sam asked when she noticed Jeannie was still running around.

Anna shrugged. “We better go behind them before they wander off too far,” she suggested. “By the way, where do you thing we can get a boat around here?”

“The harbour, I guess,” Sam told. From what she remembered about the island layout, they were at least going the right way. “Come, let’s go.” With those words stay started their pursuit of Jeannie and her empress.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 5th 2017, 8:44 pm

so after running around aimlessly, Jeannie stops hey Arielle where are we? I wasn't really sure where to go, but your safe now so that's good, huh wonder if there is any pizza left I'm hungry again
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 6th 2017, 2:11 pm

"I don't know, I thought you knew where we were going," Arielle answered when she had solid ground under her feet again. "There was some pizza left, but I bet it will be cold by now. And if not, it certainly will be by the time when we get back. If we ever get back. Or find the others again."

Arielle didn't have to worry about seeing the others again; a minute or so after Jeannie had stopped running, Sam and Anna had finally managed to catch up with them. For Sam the running had been a piece of cake, she never got tired no matter the physical feats she had to perform. Anna on the other hand was out of breath, running wasn't her strongest point. The extra weight of the camera had only made it worse.

"You certainly can run fast for someone your size," Anna said in-between deep gasps. She had to lean on Sam in order to remain standing.

"We've brought your clothes along," Sam said when she handed Jeannie and Arielle their clothes and Jeannie her shovel back. Arielle only reluctantly put her pants back on. Sam couldn't say why, they were so skimpy you'd hardly noticed any difference.

"You know, most people I know want to get my pants of as soon as possible," she commented which earned her a disapproving frown from Sam and Anna alike. "I'm just stating a fact, that's all." She looked around, looking for something. "What happened to the pizzas?" she finally asked.

Sam gasped. Perhaps a too strong reaction to the fact they had completely forgotten about the pizzas. They had been in such a hurry to gather their clothes. The pizzas had just slipped their mind. Not that it would have made much difference; the pile of boxes would have been too clumsy to run around with. However, they could have at least thrown them away instead of just leaving them behind on the beach. Ashamed by her oversight Sam just stared at her feet in silence.

"Based on your silence I'm guessing you just left them behind," Arielle concluded correctly. "Shame on the both of you for letting food go to waste like that. And didn't you say something about not littering the beach too? It seems I'll have to disobedient girls to punish tomorrow." She had a big grin on her face and her eyes sparkled. "Fortunately I still have a obedient and loyal key keeper who,"  she started but suddenly hesitated when she remembered Jeannie had left her shovel behind. She sighted. "Make that three girls. It's going to be a busy day for me tomorrow."

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 6th 2017, 8:32 pm

hello Jeannie waves when to Sam and Anna when they comedarn you forgot the pizza nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Jeannie starts crying now Jeannie is hungry but got no snacks, huh guesses we have to go back for them.
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 7th 2017, 8:51 am

"There, there, there's no need to cry," Arielle comforted Jeannie by pressing her a bit too tight against her chest than was strictly necessary. "We'll get your pizzas back, don't worry. And when we do, you can help me to think of a suitable punishment for these two cold-hearted people." She gave Sam and Anna a begging look as she spoke, enough for Sam to feel guilty about to taking the pizzas with her.

"I'm sure they're still there," Sam tried to cheer Jeannie up. She couldn't think of a reason why anyone would be interested in a couple of cold pizzas. Or it would have to be to throw them away because they didn't like litter on the beach. "And if they're not, we'll buy you a new one. Or an ice cream if you want to." She hoped it would be enough to make Jeannie stop crying.

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 7th 2017, 9:55 pm

Jeannie is happy when Arielle hugs her
then Jeannie gets excited when Sam mentions ice creamyay Jeannie loves ice cream!!!!! ice cream for Jeannie!!! maybe we can get an ice cream pizza!
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 8th 2017, 12:24 pm

"Now you've done it," Anna whispered when Jeannie explicitly expressed her love for ice cream.

Sam shrugged. She didn't minded Jeannie wanted and ice cream. In fact, she could use one herself. She hadn't eaten one in a while. Each time autumn kicked in, she inexplicably lost all interest in ice cream. But seeming Jeannie cheer because she'd get an ice cream made her want one too. And maybe the warm weather had something to do with it too. As long as it didn't involve pizza. Somehow she doubted those two would make a match made in heaven.

"We're at the beach, should be plenty of places where we can get some ice cream," she told Anna.  From there current position she could even see a bunch of gift shops at the promenade that sold ice cream in addition to the usual knick-knacks you'd find in such places. It was nice, but if they'd get ice cream it would have to be real ice cream from a gelateria. Surely a place this big would have a few of them.

"We still need to collect the pizzas too," Sam remarked. "We can't just leave them laying around on the beach."

"True, we can't," Arielle agreed with her, sticking her with astonishment.  "Someone should be doing something about it." The way she started at her, made the not so subtle deeper meaning crystal clear.

Sam sighted. "I'll be right back."

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 8th 2017, 9:16 pm

yay ice cream time! jeannie bounces around excited
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fort/Sam on December 9th 2017, 9:05 am

Getting back to where they had left the pizzas didn't take her too long. The boxes where right where they had left them; in the shadow of the palm trees. Not surprising really, who wanted to have someone else their leftovers? She quickly checked the pizzas. All cold, as she had expected. A shame all this food had to be thrown away, but no one would be pleased when they were offered a cold pizza. They all disappeared in a nearby dustbin. With the last trace of their beach picnic taken care of, Sam hurried back to the others.

When she returned, Anna and Arielle were both checking Arielle's smartphone, talking to each other while Jeannie was still celebrating the prospect of getting an ice cream.

Arielle was the first to notice her return. "You're back," she stated. "While you were gone, we checked where we could get an ice cream."

"And a boat," Anna added, unsure why Arielle put it on the second place.

"They're both the same way," Arielle continued as if she hadn't been interrupted. "There should a famous place where we can get some. If their website is to be believed, they offer over eighty different flavours. If we can't find one there, odds are we'll never do."

"And there's a boat rental only a few streets from there," Anna added, making is clear that as far as she was concerned, the boat was the main reason they were going that way. "They offer small boats for a few hours up to two weeks. Lessons too, but I doubt we'll need them."

"Not if we just go to that island there, no," Arielle added. "You just need those if you want to use one of the bigger yachts. That's my dad took his. A waste of time if you'd ask me. I mean, how difficult could it be to steer a boat?"

Sam didn't know Arielle's parents owned a boat. She had never mentioned this before. From what she knew about the people, never having met them in person, they were very wealthy. Them having a boat might be possible. Because money was a sensitive subject when Anna was around, she didn't press the matter.

"Is it far from here?" she asked instead.

"Ten, maybe fifteen at most," Arielle answered after having checked her phone again. "That way. Come on, let's go!"

Sam Vervliet alias Fort
Fort/Sam

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on December 9th 2017, 8:31 pm

eighty flavors! jeannie started drowling
i want to try them all

lesson for boats yay we can learn pirate stuff arrrr
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top