The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_voting_barSUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING!

Post by Flick September 2nd 2017, 11:52 am

Flick leaps up onto Robyn's left shoulder, "Cheers. Now let's get out of here."

Flick

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2017-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 2nd 2017, 8:42 pm

huh probably not normal games get harder the high the level Jeannie skips happily to the door wondering what the next game is
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 3rd 2017, 2:07 am

Pass the large stone door lies a massive room with dim lighting, the lights flicker on and off. The room itself has a repulsive scent, it hit you like a solid wall of stink. Something between rancid pork and a dead skunk. In the corners are piles of what look like scrap metal, wood planks and an assortment of sharp jagged junk. The voice of the host comes through an intercom.

"Ooooooohhhhh! So! You tink you are ho stuff? GET IT? HOT... STUFF?!... Anyways you have been given the honor of facing the second challenge!."

"Labyrinth of the living!"

"HAHAAAA Yes! You simple fools will navigate our special labyrinth. Of course there will be a surprise waiting for you inside as always hmhmhm... Enjoy."

Cebra passes through the doorway as it shuts behind the group, suddenly a bolt of energy strikes form above. The group is separated into various locations around a massive labyrinth.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2017, 2:36 am

hehe I like the host guy his funny after the flash of energy Jeannie looks around confused hey where'd everybody go?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick September 3rd 2017, 5:34 am

Flick blinks as he is suddenly airborne, dropped from the height of Robyn's shoulder as he is transported elsewhere in the labyrinth. Landing with a light thud, the mercenary is lucky that he maintains his full sized resilience when shrunk.

With a groan, Flick gets to his feet and gets on the move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flick: https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t11066-flick
Flick
Flick

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 3rd 2017, 11:43 am

Robyn looked around confused, "Where the hell did everyone go?" She listened to what the host said, "So we're in a maze huh."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUPER FUN TIME HERO SMASHING! - Page 3 7829550FF35A89B86703A6BA2355D61A2
stbrown02
stbrown02

Quote : "Would you put day drinking under experience or special abilities?"

Number of posts : 45
Job : Maybe
Humor : LOL
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 3rd 2017, 4:19 pm

hello where'd everyone go? Jeannie wonders around the maze she put her ear to the wall, to try and hear anything. huh, she thought she heard miss Robyn.

she heads in that direction getting closer to the ground she tries to smell anybody luckily for her miss Robyn was a heavy drinker apparently and smelled like lots of beer.

she follows the smell and decides to stay close to the ground not wanting to accidentally step on flick, if she came across him. huh, he'd be the hardest member of the group to find as his tinyness made it hard to track him.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 5th 2017, 12:39 am

Cebra was already out of his element with the ridiculous nature of this game show, the strangers besides Jeannie and the lack of powers. So being separated was the cherry on the mind fuck pie. Cebra new what a teleporter was so what just happened didn't shock him as much, he was just concerned for the others... oddly. Jeannie would probably be fine he thought, she had a way of being cheerful through everything. The others though he didn't know them well, it'd be a shame for any decent person to die down here.

Cebra gathered his will and looked around, the smell was something God awful but he bared with it. He noticed a lot of junk in the corner, looked like leftover material from something. It hadn't escaped his attention how blood spatters seemed to cover large areas of the floor and walls. Cebra looked closer at the junk since it was so out of place, that's when there came a rustling. To his right around a corner something moved around as if in a pile of leaves or some debris. Cebra crept around the corner stealthily and wary, he peeked around and saw a grotesque sight.

A pile of bones, flesh, organs and all manner of entrails that could have been human or otherwise. Cebra looked closer disgusted but intrigued by the mass of... whatever it was. But it seems the mass wasn't unaware of Cebra. From the middle of the three foot high mass springs a morbid looking tentacle made of bone, teeth and organs grabbing Cebra's throat. Cebra tries to let out a scream but it's tight around his throat. Cebra struggles to try and get away clawing at he ground but the creatures grip tightens. Cebra's vision goes darker as his breath shortens. In a split second Cebra remembers the pile of scrap, he reaches out with his last bit of strength grabbing a sharp, rusty piece of metal.

With the rest of his strength he stabs into the center of the creature as it lets out a shrill scream that could shatter glass. The creature slowly crawls away pulling its tentacle back in to the mass and bleeding some kind of clear goo. Cebra crawls to a wall breathing heavily and watching out for any other nasty surprises.

"..What the hell?... I hope the others are alright."
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 5th 2017, 1:14 am

Robyn walked through the labyrinth trying to find the others, or better yet an exit. "It smells like literal shit in here." She turned a corner and another and another. It was as if she was going in circles, "When I get my fucking hands on that damn host I'm gonna-" Robyn was caught in the middle of her sentence when she heard a scream. She darted off towards the sound passing heaps of trash and scraps as she ran. As she turned another corner Robyn came face to face with some sort of Frankenstein-esque monster. It was like someone put organs, bones, flesh, and diarrhea in a blender, poured it out, and gave it life. "Vile." Said Robyn in disgust. The flesh blob then shot out a spiked bony, flesh tentacle straight at her, Robyn bobbed under it's strike and launched out her hands to grab it. She gave one great heave and swung the entire mass against the maze wall, splattering it's contents everywhere, similar to a water balloon hitting the concrete. "Great now I'm gonna have to pay a visit to the cleaners too."

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 5th 2017, 1:26 am

Jeannie had found her way to Robyn yay miss Robyn I found you, eww what's that, why are you all messy she points to the splat on the wall.gross, huh, I heard a sound coming from that way like a scream hope the guys are ok she points where she heard in the direction of the scream.over that way not sure where exactly this place echoes a lot but in that direction

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick September 5th 2017, 2:27 pm

Flick leapt from wall to wall, speeding through as quickly as he could at his diminutive size. Turning right, he spotted a hellish, indescribable flesh horror crawling towards him.

"Left, then," the mercenary remarked, going the opposite direction. Eventually he discovers Cebra leaning against the wall. "Hey, mate. You alright?!"

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by stbrown02 September 6th 2017, 7:17 pm

"C'mon, we gotta go before a heard of those shit piles comes across us." Robyn then grabbed Jeannie's hand, she launched both herself and the girl about thirty-five meters into the sky above the maze. "Try to keep a look out for the others."

stbrown02
stbrown02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 6th 2017, 9:44 pm

ewwie you mean that pile of goop was alive gross.
Jeannie laughed excitedly when the take of she loved flying to bad she couldn't but she seemed to have a lot of friends that could to take her along.
ok might be hard to find shrinky man from up here, but Mr. cyborg shouldn't be too hard to see maybe there together. she looks around for their missing friends
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerek September 8th 2017, 11:01 pm

In a disheveled state and trembling voice Cebra responds.

"I... I... Damn... This shit sucks without powers. Hey uh yeah I'll be ok, just got caught off guard by whose... those things."

Cebra crawls to his feet still holding the jagged metal junk.

"So where are the others? Or are you alone dude?"
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flick September 9th 2017, 8:47 am

Flick hung onto the wall, still an inch and a half tall. "Well I'm no' hiding anyone behind me, aye?" He grinned, when suddenly Robyn and Jeannie appeared above.

"There they are!"

Flick
Flick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 10th 2017, 9:33 pm

Jeannie spotted Cebra and Flick will she saw Cebra and heard Flick even with her shape eyes seeing a tiny man from in the air would be hard.
the boys are down the miss Robyn! she points out where Cebra was
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top