The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_vote_lcapAzathoth, devil of chaos I_voting_barAzathoth, devil of chaos I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Azathoth, devil of chaos I_vote_lcapAzathoth, devil of chaos I_voting_barAzathoth, devil of chaos I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Azathoth, devil of chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azathoth, devil of chaos Empty Azathoth, devil of chaos

Post by Versok June 15th 2017, 11:27 am

Azathoth

The Bio

Title: Devil of Chaos
Alignment: CE
Race: Alien demonic race
Hair: Can vary
Eyes: Bright red eyes
Height: Can vary
Weight: Can vary

The Looks

Azathoth real form

The Personality

Azathoth is a chaotic being, of a race of demons were all are vile by nature, Azathoth, however, he has only one objective, to make the world less peaceful and more chaotic, that is what makes his life complete, to see the world burn. However, he is not the usual devil, he doesn´t want evil to reign, but chaos, he despises order, and he will do whatever it takes to bring down both heros that want the world to be peaceful and villains that want to reign with an iron fist. On the other hand, he does care for the life of some people, the life of those who bring chaos, people that want the world to burn just like him, while some people are guardians of peace, he is the demonic angel that protects chaos.

He wants to bring chaos to the world is by corrupting it, corrupting their people, Azathoth isn´t stupid, like every good demon, he is manipulative, he tries to unleash the sinner everyone has inside, he has a modus operandi, he discovers which capital sin defines them and tries to exploit them, he will try to make those with anger kill those who get in their way, to make those with lust to live a life of excess, to make the gluttony ones eat until it becomes a real problem, those with greed will do whatever it takes to get what they want, those with pride will end alone, those with sloth will simply give up and those with envy will make the life of those they despise impossible, the humanity would show their real face once more.  
The Story

Azathoth was born in Shinell, the planet of the demons, a race of wicked beings that only wanted to spread their ways,  there was no family or friends, only loyalty to the matriarch,  the oldest demon of the race, the one who gave birth to the rest. The demons had to survive on their own since they were born, so only the strongest ones would survive, Azathoth was one of those survivors. Not only one of them, but the strongest one of that generation. Those that survived were sent to another planet to corrupt it, and Azathoth was ordered to corrupt the planet known as Earth, while the humans were chaotic by nature, their evolution made them hide their own nature and the ones known as superhumans tried their best to preserve it, Azathoth was sent because of the superhumans, because he was the one who could take care of them, because he was worthy enough to accept the challenge, to corrupt the almighty planet Earth.

The Priority

1. Agility 4
2. Endurance 2
3. Reaction 3
4. Strength 1

The Powers

Super Strength
Flight
Super Endurance
Super flight speed
Blood vomit:  Azathoth can vomit something that looks like blood, it is actually a powerful red acid that burns like hell...literally
Self healing: Azathoth is able to "harvest" the sould of their victims by using a powerful spell, depending of how clean the soul his, he will heal himself more of less, pure souls from pure beings can heal his body almost completely after a bad fight, a good soul harvest could be enough to even regrow limbs, while a soul from a criminal who has done unspeakable things will do almost nothing to him
Shapeshifting: The demon´s race is a race of shapeshifter, they can hide their true form so they can manipulate other beings, Azathoth can shapeshift into any human form he likes, with some disadvantages
Awaking the true oneself: Azathoth can awake the capital sinners inside a human, he can try to make those with wrath inside them outburst in rage, those with lust get...lustful, etc
The Weaknesses

Holy Water: Azathoth true weakness, it is his kryptonite, and he will always try to escape when he is near it, while he isn´t the Christian version of a demon, water blessed by a man who has been working all his life for the good in a divine way will work against him, but he has to be good in intention,  holy water made by a priest who is a great sinner won´t work on him
Self healing weakness: The self healing method has is flaws, while he can heal himself a lot, it won´t do almost nothing to him if the souls doesn´t belong to a human with good intentions.
Wings: Without his wings, he cannot fly, of course
Problem of will: Those strong willed won´t be affected by his  ability to exploit their emotions
Churchs: It is similar to the holy water, but instead of being his weakness, he can´t enter a church
Holy powers: He is vulnerable to power coming from holy, divine beings, since they are extreme opposites, a holy man or woman is one of the few who can best him on 1v1 combat
Weakness of shapeshifting: When Azathoth is shapeshifting into a human, he, of course, loses the ability to fly, his tail , his two extra arms and horns, which gives him less options in combat

The Items

None, for now
The Minions

None, for now
The Fluff

Azathoth usually refugees in a well hidden ice cave inside a mountain in Alaska.
He has no actual friends and few people know him at the moment, which are mainly criminals who he is trying to manipulate.
And there is already a small cult about him

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Versok
Versok

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-15

Back to top Go down

Azathoth, devil of chaos Empty Re: Azathoth, devil of chaos

Post by Shadowoof June 16th 2017, 4:15 pm

Okay, there is a lot that needs to be done.

First, you need to have a actual bases on that strength, can he lift around 500 tons? Or just 50 tons? You need to state clearly how much he can lift. Also, how durable is he, can he take a good amount of super human strength, his own strength? Or just a tank shell.

How fast is his flight, mach 1? mach 5? 400mphs?

Should state the self healing is PM based on Player characters.

The awaken ones self is also Permission based with PC's.

okay, now you have 8 powers and five weaknesses, it's a 1:1 ratio, 1 power, 1 weakness. Talking about weaknesses.

You just state Holy water is something he avoids. Why does he avoid it? Does it burn him? make his skin soft and this no longer durable? Also, having it so only holy water made by specific people means you can work around the weakness. It's  holy water. It's a weakness people need to exploit. Let it be such.

The self healing weakness is bad because it's very situational, you can have it so every npc around you is good willed.

Again, why is he vulnerable to people with holy and divine power, does it make it so he is weaker? He takes more damage? Be specific.

Shape shifting weakness is bad because well. It's not a weakness, you become a human, you no longer have those limbs, and nothing states you can't just turn back to your true form instantly to remedy the problem.

And the wings weakness. What do you mean by he doesn't have his wings? Are they gone for some reason? Did he have them torn off? Also, that weaknesses isn't really a weakness, it's obvious, without legs we can not walk, get me?

Please have a description of how he fly's, i know it's with his wings but what wings?

Weaknesses that i stated need to be changed and some added. Powers need descriptions and general areas of limitations along with added Permission based wording.

Change all that and we'll have another look over. Also. Add some spacing between powers and weaknesses, don't have to but it makes things way easier to read. Thanks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down