The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Kool Aid and Multi
Today at 2:11 am by Multi

» Seagirl and Venus in the quest for the Orb of Atlantis (DOuble XP)
Today at 12:54 am by Bliss

» The pillar to Heaven built in Hell
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by Jeannie Rose

» We need a vacation
Yesterday at 8:42 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Screwing with celebrity names
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by Cerek

» Hughes Clark
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by d0ntc4r3

» Your weapon ideas
Yesterday at 2:37 am by Cerek

» One's moral compass (Kool-Aid/Pinnacle)
Yesterday at 12:56 am by Kool-Aid

» Crossing over (Recluse + Omega)
November 20th 2017, 11:15 pm by Gray

» Character Outfits
November 20th 2017, 10:27 pm by Jeannie Rose

» Congregation of the Kool-Aid Church
November 20th 2017, 9:29 pm by Chellizard

» Neo Colosseum
November 20th 2017, 8:53 pm by Jeannie Rose

Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2017 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Electric Vibes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Electric Vibes

Post by Blaze on May 17th 2017, 12:26 pm

Black lightning releases from the ebon speedster, Blaze, as he races through the crime filled streets of Chicago, Illinois. The speedster is running at a surprising 1,125 miles per hour, and has a horrified expression on his face. Suddenly from behind him, almost coming from nothing, a red suited speedster with blue lightning follows the speedster. The speedster is not far behind Blaze running at 850 miles per hour and accelerating rapidly. Blaze, not paying any attention to where he is going runs into a small apartment complex in East Chicago, Indiana. The building turns into flames as the red suited speedster quickly stops to a complete halt. His face now visibly seen, he is an older white male with a very decent, but not perfect body build. As Blaze looks up at the other speedster, he notices the building beginning to catch fire. He quickly runs throughout the building and saves every person, he can notice. As he runs the last woman out she screams in agony as she watches flames blow throughout the building.

“My daughter!” the lady screams as Blaze begins to dart up to go retrieve her, but the red suited Speedster is too quick. Blaze runs through the building at 1,000 miles per hour, but the red suited speedster is darting through at an impressive 1,050 miles per hour. The two speedsters run straight through the building down to the park next to it. They stare each other down as Blaze glares at the red suited man, who is holding the little girl. The red suited man quickly goes to phase through her chest, but Blaze runs over and grabs her. Blaze quickly sprints back as if he was never gone.

“Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!” Blaze screams passionately as the red suited man smiles. The skies begin to darken as lightning strikes all around the two speedsters. A lone yellow lightning bolt streaks across the park behind the speedster in red as he calmly laughs. Blaze looks around as the lightning bolt quickly forms itself into a man in all yellow.

“Well, I am known as Captain Quick. This is my associate, you should have met him in your little battle with “Cryo”. He is known as “Shock Wave”. He is by far the most torture loving Terrorist in all of the world, and thanks to your friend, “the Berserker”. He is this way.” Captain Quick says with a large smile on his face.

“Why red?” Blaze says with a sarcastic smile on his face. The two speedsters stare down at each other as Shock Wave becomes impatient. He fires a quick lightning bolt at Blaze and hits his shoulder with it. Shock Wave quickly steps forward, but Captain Quick puts his arm out and stops him.

“Why not just kill him now while we have him Quick? Are you growing soft on the Ebon Speedster himself?” Shock Wave exclaims with a very aggressive expression on his face.

“Just go air side and watch for any others. These heroes never come alone anymore,” Captain Quick exclaims with a smirk on his face. Shock Wave rolls his eyes and flies himself up to the Chicago Skyline. He looks around for others as Captain Quick runs at Blaze, but the Ebon Speedster jumps from the ground and uppercuts the speedster. Captain Quick falls down to the ground as Blaze jumps up to his feet.

“I really need some help.”
Blaze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-03-18

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Electric Vibes

Post by Entei on May 17th 2017, 12:48 pm

The night air was cool against the skin of Ari Filton as he took a stroll through the streets of Chicago. Still here on an assignment for the FBI, a lit cigarette hung from his mouth as he came upon the interesting scene. Blurs of black and red to most people collided into each other for a moment, before a bolt of lightning struck the dark one. Then again, Ari wasn't most people. The scene was very clear to him.

The speed at which these individuals moved was impressive, faster than any he had seen before, immediately marking them as meta humans to the young detective. His duster trailed behind him as his shoes clacked against the black top on approach to the scene.

"Oi." He called out, removing the cigarette from his mouth, a thin trail of smoke following behind. "This isn't exactly an open carry state. You got a permit for that uhm.. lightning bolt.."

Taking a few more steps forward, his eyes began to glow a translucent yellow color, before his arms and hands began to emit the same yellow color, sending small trails of golden radiant light around him.

"I'm not exactly a fan of uneven fights. So, young man," he said towards the black speedster. "Perhaps you would like a hand. I know, I know, how unlike a police officer. I like to break the mold however."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Male
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze on May 17th 2017, 1:41 pm

“Of course, especially with these two gimmicks. I think I can-” Blaze says until he is interrupted by Captain Quick. The Ebon Speedster quickly attempts to maneuver him, but he is too slow as Blaze takes a right uppercut into his left side of his ribs.

“It’s too bad you won’t live past this day, Ebon Speedster.” Captain Quick exclaims as he attempts to phase through Blaze, but he misses as Blaze runs behind him and jumps under the slide. Captain Quick races around searching for him, but is not successful. He looks up and notices Shock Wave in combat with the police officer. “This is how you die Blaze.” Captain Quick says with some sarcasm in his voice.

“No, this is how you go back to prison.” Blaze says with a smile on his face as he bursts from under the slide. Blaze runs over and uppercuts Captain Quick, when trying to run past him Quick pulls Blaze down to the ground with him. The two run back to their respective sides and run again at one another, but they both land hook shots on one another. Blaze is knocked out as Captain Quick notices Shock Wave in trouble.

“See ya Shock Wave! I hope you have fun in Metahuman prison!” Captain Quick shouts as he darts away from the scene with blue lightning streaking behind him, but Blaze is still unconscious.
Blaze

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2017-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top