The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_voting_barE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_voting_barE.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 Empty Re: E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Post by Recluse March 25th 2017, 4:18 pm

Definitely the best group on here Wink

Recluse

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2017-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle March 25th 2017, 4:42 pm

Indeed indeed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by almighty_smiley May 28th 2017, 8:44 pm

Scrapper.

Why do you want to join?
My first outing was a lot of chaos, gunfire, and was generally an all-out cluster. It was clear that at least one of my so-called allies had no knowledge of - or apparent regard for - the law.
And vigilantes have no business trying to stop criminals if they're going to use the same methods. If they're not supervised, or answer to a higher authority, they have the potential to be far worse than those they're trying to stop.

What kinds of missions would you prefer?
Given the nature of my training and "abilities", and the near-total lack of overlap between the two, I believe I'd best be suited either as an investigative analyst or a front-line combatant.
The suit isn't exactly subtle, but if a line needs holding I'm sure it can get the job done.

Are you willing to take orders from higher-ups?
Constitutionally-permissible orders. Foreign or domestic, enemies are enemies.

Do you swear to obey, honor, and sustain the law?
I swear.

Do you swear that, to the best of your ability, you will refrain from causing collateral damage?
I swear.
almighty_smiley
almighty_smiley

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Wry, sarcastic, all that jazz.
Registration date : 2017-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultragal May 29th 2017, 12:25 pm

My heroine, Medicine Woman, has a very old app. It may not be possible to link it. If you can find it, please PM the link to me.  After that, I can probably post the link here.  Char name: Medicine Woman (might also be under Jayne Bas Chava, her "civilian" name.

Why do you want to join?
   To help put evil in its place.

Native Americans, of which Medicine Woman is one, are good hunters, scouts and trackers.  If the organization needs a foe to be tracked or followed in a subtle way, MW might be a good choice.  She's also the best archer anyone can find.  She'd be a good healer, too, due to her knowledge of medicinal herbs, plants and flowers.

Yes. As long as she doesn't have to kill someone unless the foe can't be stopped any other way.)

Yes.  Medicine Woman understands loyalty.

Do you swear that, to the best of your ability, you will refrain from causing collateral damage?
   Yes.  Even with a bow, arrows, quiver, tomahawk and bush knife, she'd never even think of doing such a thing.

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10029-medicine-woman

The above is the link to my Medicine Woman app.

Last edited by Ultragal on May 29th 2017, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a sentence.)
Ultragal
Ultragal
A Sweet Cinnamon Roll

Quote : "To be good, kind, and fair will always triumph over evil, being ruthless/cruel, and being a tyrant/dictator."

Number of posts : 263
Job : Office work/clerical/occasional multitasking
Registration date : 2016-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Siniśća May 31st 2017, 10:09 pm

Are there positions available aside from those in the "field", so to speak?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Weŕeśairńuņal ćetro cuméne.

Soriásu cuméne etć.
Siniśća
Siniśća

Quote : "Who says you can't have a little fun on the job?"

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by almighty_smiley June 1st 2017, 12:06 am

Siniśća wrote:Are there positions available aside from those in the "field", so to speak?

This. Just because some of us can bash through walls doesn't mean that's all we're good for.

#teamtechsupport
almighty_smiley
almighty_smiley

Number of posts : 38
Humor : Wry, sarcastic, all that jazz.
Registration date : 2017-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 7th 2017, 12:39 pm

My Agent Void can be part of this organization, he is an Agent after all.

My boy can get you intel or take out a target in the dark, maybe sabotage the baddie? Get inside of their base and rough them up a bit before the initial charge?

E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_opklgmB5gM1svholc_540
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Quote : Time fer da WAAAAGH!

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 7th 2017, 12:49 pm

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.

Why do you want to join?
(Explain.) More pairs of hands means we can beat the baddies faster.

(State which mission types.) Any mission you need Agent Void. He prefers stealth and intel snatching, even assassinations. But don't get him wrong, he can fight if he needs it.

(Yes/No. Explain.) Depends on the order, this may not be a permanent thing, but while he's around he'll follow your orders...unless you tell him to do something really bad.

(Yes/No. Explain.) The means justifies the ends. That said, he will try to stay within the law.

(Yes/No. Explain.) To the best of his abilities.

Last edited by ElektaKount on June 10th 2017, 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_opklgmB5gM1svholc_540
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

My Characters:
Dr.Frost
Agent Void
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Quote : Time fer da WAAAAGH!

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle June 10th 2017, 3:11 am

almighty_smiley wrote:
Scrapper.

Why do you want to join?
My first outing was a lot of chaos, gunfire, and was generally an all-out cluster.  It was clear that at least one of my so-called allies had no knowledge of - or apparent regard for - the law.
 And vigilantes have no business trying to stop criminals if they're going to use the same methods.  If they're not supervised, or answer to a higher authority, they have the potential to be far worse than those they're trying to stop.

Given the nature of my training and "abilities", and the near-total lack of overlap between the two, I believe I'd best be suited either as an investigative analyst or a front-line combatant.
 The suit isn't exactly subtle, but if a line needs holding I'm sure it can get the job done.

Constitutionally-permissible orders.  Foreign or domestic, enemies are enemies.

I swear.

I swear.

Your application has been processed and has been approved pending on-site evaluation. You will be issued a C.O.E. effective immediately. Welcome to E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle June 10th 2017, 3:12 am

Ultragal wrote:My heroine, Medicine Woman, has a very old app. It may not be possible to link it. If you can find it, please PM the link to me.  After that, I can probably post the link here.  Char name: Medicine Woman (might also be under Jayne Bas Chava, her "civilian" name.

Why do you want to join?
   To help put evil in its place.

Native Americans, of which Medicine Woman is one, are good hunters, scouts and trackers.  If the organization needs a foe to be tracked or followed in a subtle way, MW might be a good choice.  She's also the best archer anyone can find.  She'd be a good healer, too, due to her knowledge of medicinal herbs, plants and flowers.

Yes. As long as she doesn't have to kill someone unless the foe can't be stopped any other way.)

Yes.  Medicine Woman understands loyalty.

Yes.  Even with a bow, arrows, quiver, tomahawk and bush knife, she'd never even think of doing such a thing.

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10029-medicine-woman

The above is the link to my Medicine Woman app.

Your application has been processed and has been approved pending on-site evaluation. You will be issued a C.O.E. effective immediately. Welcome to E.C.L.I.P.S.E.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle June 10th 2017, 3:18 am

ElektaKount wrote:Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.

Why do you want to join?
(Explain.) More pairs of hands means we can beat the baddies faster.

(State which mission types.) Any mission you need Agent Void. He prefers stealth and intel snatching, even assassinations. But don't get him wrong, he can fight if he needs it.

(Yes/No. Explain.) Depends on the order, this may not be a permanent thing, but while he's around he'll follow your orders...unless you tell him to do something really bad.

(Yes/No. Explain.) The means justifies the ends. That said, most laws will be obeyed.

(Yes/No. Explain.) No guarantees, but he'll do his best to contain a situration.

Last edited by Silver Scion on June 10th 2017, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle June 10th 2017, 3:22 am

Siniśća wrote:Are there positions available aside from those in the "field", so to speak?

Almost any position you can imagine (within reason) likely exists. E.C.L.I.P.S.E. is an intelligence agency first and foremost, but has been granted various justiciary powers as well. Office work is of just as much necessity as field work.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle October 17th 2017, 8:41 pm

I am back from my hiatus. I apologize for my being swamped at work and school for so long.

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Even Star November 14th 2017, 12:57 pm

Even Star

Why do you want to join?
Because not only is it part of Even Star's backstory, but it provides my character with a means of being a legitimate hero instead of a vigilante.

Covert/Subterfuge.

Yes

Yes

Yes
Even Star
Even Star

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinnacle November 14th 2017, 12:59 pm

Even Star wrote:Even Star

Why do you want to join?
Because not only is it part of Even Star's backstory, but it provides my character with a means of being a legitimate hero instead of a vigilante.

Covert/Subterfuge.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Row December 2nd 2017, 1:57 pm

Please give the link to your character application and the name of your character.
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t10984-lunetta-voglia#114801
Lunetta Voglia

Why do you want to join?
The world has to many... threats. Those who act out and produce chaos.
I wish to do my part in... how the Americans say it, the humanitarian service to restore order.

I go in. I complete the objective. I get out. The mission matters not to me.

Yes. I have faith they will guide me to order.

Yes. One cannot uphold what one does not follow.

Such a requirement is... how you say, Child's play.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
E.C.L.I.P.S.E. - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum