The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Agent Void I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Agent Void I_vote_lcapAgent Void I_voting_barAgent Void I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Void

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agent Void Empty Agent Void

Post by ElektaKount June 6th 2017, 3:14 pm

Agent Void

"When the darkness departs,

the void takes it's place."

The Bio

Hero Name: Agent Void
Alignment: Lawfully Neutral
Race: Meta-Human
Hair: Black
Eyes:Black
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 180lb
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Out of His Suit:
In his Suit:
The Personality

To anyone seeing the mask, they’d think he’s ruthless, even cold...that is those facing him. Those who fight with him usually find him to be quite the sarcastic nitwit, always making a quip here and there about the situation. He is really neutral about any situations really, giving the same monotone voice whether he is dealing with a bomb or a broom. But, he can emote, although not to the sophistication of others, it’s still pretty clear whether he is interested in something or annoyed, some could say even playful or awkward. When it comes to the man without the mask, it kind of shows his age when he takes it off, but he still is much more mature for his age. He understands the gravity of the situation and works to solve it. But, on the other hand, most regular social interactions such as love and the like is a bit foreign to him. Stuff like hugging and dealing with other in sadness is going to be difficult for him. Still, to those who fight besides him, he will always have their back. He cares for people, even if he doesn't know it himself, and will look out for them. On that note, Agent Void dosen’t kill the innocent recklessly, he doesn't even really kill all criminals. Generally speaking, the Agent is always after something, so going around an opponent might be more economical for him. But that said, he isn’t above killing if the person in question needs to die. Agent Void has had blood on his hands before...in his opinion, he’s going to hell anyways, might as well bring down the baddies with you.
The Story

Gustav was born to a mercenary father and a assassin mother. He was suppose to be the middle of a group of three, but...they’re not around anymore. Growing up, he was bashed and beaten, almost drowned several time, training they called it. It was rough life for the kid, everyday was another life or death training regime, and everyday he was able to crawl to his bed barely alive. Gustav didn’t know any other way to live really, compassion was foreign concept to him. Gustav was to be raised to be the ultimate assassin for a powerful crime syndicate, his powers inherited from both his parents made him a powerful asset. He killed his first man at the age of 5, poisoning, and it didn’t stop there. As he grew, he took up the identity as “The Void”. Through the years of participating in missions of sabotage, assassination, and the like, Gustav learned not just how to kill with or without a weapon, he was trained to hack, trained to blow stuff, trained to hate all but the gang, and most importantly, trained to obey.  
     But, curiosity was what killed the cat, specifically what took down this gang. His curiosity of the world led him one night him into the streets of the city. A festival was taking place, where he saw the vibrantes of the world and people. The world was much more brighter than what his parents described it. That night he tasted things that he never imagined possible, did things that didn’t leave him empty but filled him with joy...met people who showed such kindness to a young man unfamiliar to the concepts that they bestowed of...compassion. Life was more than just killing and murdering and hate and...all that that was him, all that his parents raised him to be.
     So the next night, the Void escaped. He knew he was to be hunted to the ends of the Earth by his parents, but he was the best of both of them, and he could best the both of them.
     In the next few days, the Void laid an ambush for the both of them. As you could guess, the trap was sprang and both parents were captured. He could've killed them, but a mysterious man showed up. Claimed he was a relative who...wanted to make the world a little better. Told him that if Void killed his parents in their moment of weakness, he wouldn’t be any better then them. The Void relented, but not before his parents broke free and attacked the both of them, pinning this stranger to the floor. THey would have brought down the final blow on the stranger, but the Void ended them. Seemed like the parents refused to back down, and it was their son that was their own undoing. As the stranger got up, he offered the Void a chance to do some good. He was part of an organization who can contract him, the Void can be an agent of theirs. The Void thought it over...he liked the name: Agent Void.
The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Power 1: Into the Gas- Can turn into a gaseous form that allows him to move through the air freely and through even the tiniest cracks with ease. It also means attack are rendered useless against his gas form.
Into the Gas:
Power 2: Shadowalker- Gustav can meld into a shadow and traverse the world as just a shadow, before reappearing from another shadow. He can also bring people into the shadow realm as long as they have contact(Though, with rper's permission).
Power 3: Field Agent- Trained from a young age by a ex-mercenary and assassin, Void can fight in any condition, be it hand-to-hand or a fire fight. He knows how to use any weapon, and is also trained to both hack advanced technology and blow it up.
The Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Away with the Wind- Although a minor breeze he can push against, a large gust of wind in his gas form will blow him about like any gas. He can also be contained like a gas and can be easily identified by the dark gas. When in gas form, he can’t really manipulate objects like picking things up or pulling.
Weakness 2: Tight Fit- Void can only enter his shadow form through another shadow big enough to fit him, and he can only reappear through another shadow if it is big enough, else he is stuck as a shadow until otherwise.
Weakness 3: Still Human- Though he is in peaked physical condition, a bullet or a knife can end his life as easily as any other human.
The Items

The Enforcer- A pistol that fires silenced plasma bolts that relies on a charged system to recharge it’s clip. If used too much the barrel will overheat and need to be replaced or time to cool. Else the the barrel will explode and the gun will be rendered useless until proper equipment is brought in to repair it.  It has a few firing options.

• Standard: Fires standard plasma rounds in a semi-automatic fashion, depleting the pistol at a normal rate.

• Burst-Fire: Fires three rounds at a time per trigger, depleting the weapon only slightly faster.

• Full-Auto: Fires at full automatic, but the range is shorter and depletes ammunition much faster.

• Charged: Charges up a shot that has a longer range and high damage put it depletes the entire clip and takes a few seconds to charge.

• Nonlethal- Fires a bolt that is less intense than a normal round, capable of knocking people unconscious. The number of shots needed to render someone unconcious depending on the size and durability of the person. Though it is nonlethal, it takes more shots to deplete it.

• Stun: Shoots a shot that can taser and stun an enemy, but it will deplete the entire clip.

• Laser: Shoots a short ranged laser beam capable of cutting through even the thickest steel. The beam lasts only a few seconds before it needs to recharge, and burns out the barrel faster.

The Enforcer in Action:
Fang- A laser sharpened combat knife capable of penetrating even the thickest of armor, however it is only used at a range of a knife
Pinkerton- A retractable baton, used to beat a man into submission
Void-Suit- The suit is made of kevlar and can stop small arm fire and minor explosives, but it will have it’s limits, as it’s only a thick layer of kevlar. Equipped with a utility belt, grappling hook attached to his left hand, and outer coat, the former holding C-4 explosives and sticky bombs, the latter holding the everything else, including his pistol.
Void Mask- His mask can filter out gas, includes comms and noise filters, acts as a scanner/targeter(Indicated by the red glow on the left side of the mask)as well as nightvision. However, though durable, if the mask is damaged, some functions will cease their use until repaired.
Tranquilizer- A small gun capable of putting a tranquil gun in an opponent.
C-4 Blocks- Self explanatory, it is usually enough to blast through most material. Can be set on a timer or remotely detonated. Takes a bit to arm, and if seen can be disarmed.
Sticky Bombs- Self explanatory, it’s a bomb that can stick. Must be remotely detonated, and can be disarmed.
Remote Detonator- Self explanatory, a detector that is capable of remotely detonating either the C-4 or sticky bombs
Mundane Throwing Weapons- Flash-bangs, pineapples grenades, smoke grenades, incendiaries grenades, EMP grenades, tear gas, anesthetic gas, you get the picture. However, the Agent could only carry a limited amount of grenades at a time, so he will not be able to use them as often.
Throwing Knives- Not capable of penetrating, but good against unarmored opponents
Smart phone- Capable of hacking into consoles and even jamming a certain area, though it is a phone that can be broken and interrupted. It also has a camera for pictures.  
Lockpicker- A simple piece of metal, capable of picking most advanced locks.
Poisons- Usually in vials and syringes, one has the effect of making a person nauseous,  another has the effect of putting someone unconscious, and the other is lethal.
650cc Acer- A very fast motorcycle with hidden twin machine guns, hidden twin rocket launcher, a grappling hook, and a oil spiller.  However, the firing the machine guns for too long will overheat the barrels, stopping the firing and possibly causing them to burst. Though it is durable and fast, it is still very light compared to other vehicles. It also has an onboard A.I. that can automatically drive the motorcycle even without a rider, though this system can be hacked. This also includes EMPs, any EMP pulse or effect can shut down all functions of the bike, including A.I., for a short time reverting the bike into manual drive mode. The A.I. can be manually deactivated if an enemy does hack into the bike, but that means turning of the rider assistance as well.
Machine Guns:
Rockets:
The Minions

None
The Fluff

-After he has transformed back into a gas, remnates of the gas will remain for a bit before fading away
-Talks through a voice filter through his mask.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by ElektaKount on June 6th 2017, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

My Characters:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Quote : Time fer da WAAAAGH!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-06-02

Back to top Go down

Agent Void Empty Re: Agent Void

Post by Chellizard June 6th 2017, 9:42 pm

You cannot use shadow's cast by other PC's unless they give you permission.

Your rockets and the machine gun are not really a mundane weapon.

I need you to add a weakness to those; or add 1 single additional weakness to your character to have them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ElektaKount June 6th 2017, 10:10 pm

Alright, edited weaknesses and notes. Plus I tiny addition to the personality.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

My Characters:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ElektaKount
ElektaKount

Quote : Time fer da WAAAAGH!

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2017-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 6th 2017, 10:15 pm

Approved and moved.

Remember that dragging peeps into the shadow realm is permission based.

And reload times apply, naturally.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top