The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missing plans and trouble found

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Missing plans and trouble found

Post by Guest October 17th 2016, 3:21 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 17th 2016, 7:08 pm

Jeannie hears the guns shoots,oh dear that's bad sam might need help. she'll have to hurry and find the kidnaped lady. huh too bad she didn't have a picture of the person she was looking for that make it easier

Well, she'll just follow her nose then that always works. Jeannie wonders about through the building following the scent she gets to a room with a woman tied up to a chair. bingo she found her.

Jeannie goes over and unties her hello there I'm Jeannie and I'm here to rescue you,right let's see about getting out of here then Jeannie helps her up and heads to peek out the door to see if the coast was clear ,yup her and the lady head out looking for the back door out of here. she hopes things are going as nice for sam on her part of the plan.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 19th 2016, 3:42 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 19th 2016, 11:46 pm

huh, Jeannie wonders what is taking sam. she guesses she'll have to go look for her then. but first, she needs to make sure the hostage lady is safe. well, she thinks the safest thing to do is call the cops.

yeah, they can watch her and she goes check on sam. maybe get them some back up to. so she calls the cops. when they get there she pretends to be an undercover cop and orders them to watch the kidnapped wife for here and send back up for her and her partner.

she then spots something that'll help her make a grand entrance as she heads back to the warehouse. a dump truck Jeannie climbs up into the truck right time to bust her buddy out. charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeannie crashes the truck through the wall of the wearehouse. she seeing sam she surrounded by the bad guys she turns in their direction .

look out bellow! Jeannie flips a switch and dumps the dirt in the back of the truck burying them in a large pile of dirt. she pops out of the truckhere's Jeannie! right so like the sands in an hourglass are the days of our lives and by the dirt in my truck you guys are stuck. she sticks her tongue out at the captured thugs.then looks over to sam

see told you to throw a big rock at them. couldn't find a big rock so I improvised dirts kinda like a rock so it works,hey wait did I catch you already? she looks at the woman you change your clothes love the shoes,but your supposed to stay caught when I catch you.

now I gotta waste time catching you again,man and if you escaped that sneaky swiper probably got away too. agh have to catch him again too now such a pain better get paid double if I got catch you twice , then got find the plans still,freed the lady
you're missing up my schedule now

we should lock you up better this time. like boba Fett I'll find me some carbonite to freeze you in yeah then I'll trade you to Jabba the hut for pizza hut money.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 20th 2016, 3:41 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 20th 2016, 5:45 pm

yeah did you like it a nifty little toy,hey get back here your under arrest again! before they can chase the bad lady her henchman wants to play? well, that sounds fun yay I love games what should we play Mr.puppy dog soldier, man?

before he can answer some other minions are coming and sam ask her to deal with them. will maybe she can make a game out of that.

she reaches into her bag and pulls smoke bomb and toss it at the stairs it feels the room with a pink smoke. lets play hide and seek catch me if you can
Jeannie disappears to hide and come up with some kinda trap to catch them in.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2016, 4:15 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 21st 2016, 6:38 pm

huh, Jeannie should have asked if sam could see in the smoke first,her super hearing lets her uses echolocation like a bat. so she can see without her eyes. but she is so used to her wacky senses she sometimes forgets it's not normal for everyone else to do what she does.

well, the hole in the wall clears the air for sam as Jeannie hears her questioning the leader man so their unfortunate miss communication on tactics didn't mess her up. right on to taking care of the henchmen.....taking care of the henchmen when did they decide she was the sidekick well sam is kinda cute so Jeannie doesn't mind being her sidekick.

well on to that then,she had climbed up the selfs of the warehouse under the cover of the smoke she followed the footsteps of the henchmen as they blindly tried to find her .

how to deal with them,well since sam doesn't like being too violent she'll deal with them in the least lethal manner then. she pulls her taser out of her bag and then drops down batman style on one of the thugs.

zapping him before they knew she was there. the other turns to fire on her but still blind by the smoke still working its way out ,miss as Jeannie ducks behind some crates . with the smoke cleared now the thug looks for Jeannie,but see only boxes.

he walks down the row of boxes stopping in front of a big one. unknown to him Jeannie was hiding in it waiting ,she pops out of the box zapping him with the taser and pulling him onto the box.

surpirse it's a Jeannie in the box
she then drags the other thug over and puts him in the box packing them up she stacks some other boxes on the lead to keep them trapped in it.she then goes to see how sam's doing with their leader.

she's happy to see same seems to have it under control
I put them jacks back in their box so now what should we do,should we stick him in a box too? the cops just love when I gift wrap them for them.
hey check out what I found in the box I was playing with
she puts on an alien mask and points a toy ray gun at the captured bad guy.you heard her earthling take us to your leader or I'll zap you with my death ray,pow pow
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 23rd 2016, 1:46 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 23rd 2016, 4:59 pm

huh, the silly bad guy won't well Jeannie will fix that she's good at or else. lucky for sam as she doesn't seem to like doing that. seeing is they ray gun was a toy she sadly can't threaten to disintegrate him like she wanted.

she takes off the alien mask and put it and the toy gun down she'll play with them later. she digs through the box and finds just what she needs she pulls out an ax. yeah, this will work just right.

she turns back to them with the creepy kid/serial killer scary movie look on her face.ok I'm gonna ax you some questions and if you don't get talk I'll get chopping. oh and unlike my friend I'll do it, only way to get the voices in my head to pipe down is amuses them with violence they like that,so tell us what we want or your chop suey 1,,,,2,,,,,3 Jeannie starts to swing the ax at him either he'll start talking and she can stop or we try again and see if he likes his other arm more to talk.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2016, 3:50 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 24th 2016, 6:13 pm

Jeannie stops and puts ax down when he talks,her face then goes from the psychotic expression to a more amused one. she starts laughing uncontrollably amused by the extra pants wetting effect her interrogations caused.

yay now i get play with a choo choo train!jeannie back to being childlike runs around making train sounds.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2016, 5:57 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 27th 2016, 1:36 pm

huh which one? yeah, your idea about it being a big one is a good idea more crowded he'd blend into the crowd easier. huh, he probably picked one close to his house.

since he lives here he lived close that way he'd be able to keep an eye on it. huh hey do you know if he's still tied up where we left him.?

cause we could ask him,beat he might be the lady didn't seem to care much for him so she could have left while she escaped. plus he was worried about his wife.

so maybe if we tell him she safe he'll change sides and help us. bad guys hate when the partners screw them over and always want revenge.
Jeannie looks at the keys noticing the different one she smells it.

maybe she can smell something that makes it stand out from the other stations, she's not familiar enough with the area to know what to look for, though..she looks at the number maybe if we go back to the mansion Jeeves could run the number for us. check some records should be one of when Loafer rented the box.

Jeannie's thought prosses is interrupted by her tummy growling. she lifts her t-shirt up to look at her belly and starts talking to it. sshhh quite where busy,we got figure out where the bad guys are going,yeah I know all that running around makes us hungry,ok I'll ask sam my tummy wants to know if we can stop for a snack.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2016, 4:19 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 27th 2016, 8:08 pm

yay snack time,huh really thinks so? that be depressing i like this shirt but i like food too.huh should be ok I have a high metabolism kooky side effect of my powers,I can eat a lot but never get fat neat huh. daddy say it's got something to do with my body needing more food cause I can do more than a normal person so higher energy needs than my metabolism is increased to help that.

something like that. I'm surprised you don't get hungry easy with your flying and stuff.
Jeannie wonders what kinda treats Mr. robot will have for them when they get back,then the cops come in. she lets sam talk to them as she appears to know one of the officers.

one then asks her questions,,,,operations...well we caught some of the bad guys but their leader this weird lady is on the losses still we think she might be head to a train station  but we aren't sure which one,so if you guys could help us search them that be great

sorry about the mess I can pay for the wall and truck if you want, not sure how that works would I pay for it or do you guys have a superhero battle fund that pays for damages during them?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top