The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missing plans and trouble found

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Missing plans and trouble found

Post by Guest October 1st 2016, 8:29 am

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 1st 2016, 4:19 pm

bingo!!!! I spy with my little eyes the thief we want,and his with some lady and some guys in suits,maybe his selling them the plansshe puts here ear to key whole to try and hear them. shouldn't be too hard with her super hearing

yeah, that or there on a blind date and mr.thief an't as good with the ladies as he is with safes.kinda hard to tell the ladies at the other table are kind loud and I can't pick and choices what I hear I kinda just hear everything and there louder stuff sticks out more,oh that's funny.

she is slightly distracted forgetting about the bad guys and listening to the ladies funny conversation giggling.gross the lady with him smoking such a nasty habit and the smoke bugs my nose,I think there might be a window somewhere if you want to sneak in cause I feel a breeze coming somewhere,jeannie smiles as a silly plan pops into her head.

once we get in you should grab on of the table sheets and fly around pretending to be a ghost, then with everyone distracted I can use another one like a net to throw over the thief and with him all wrapped up you swoop by and fly off with him I'll sneak out while they watch the ghost fly off and well have him. then we go to the zoo and get a big ostrich feather and tickle him till he tells us where the plans are. what you think of my master plan pretty good right,
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 2nd 2016, 10:24 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 2nd 2016, 4:28 pm

but that's what I always do with bad guys I grab them and give them to the police then they give me money. that's how bounty hunting works. well, I guess we can try It your way I get paid by the doctor for getting the plans no matter what we do with him.
we should give him to the cops eventually he is a bad guy.

why didn't you mention knowing where he lived? that be useful we could have searched it for the plans and set a trap there to catch him. yeah, I'll deal with them
huh Jeannie looks through her bag to see what she can use.

well her gun and shooting them would be easiest but she's sure sam wouldn't like that better save that as a last resort with her around,besides they haven't really given her a reason to shoot them besides being in the way. lets she oh yeah that will work just fine.

she finds a way to take them all out and not hurt them. she pulls out
a little ball a gift from daddy he said it was for when she had a whole bunch of baddies to deal with.

Jeannie waits for sam to open the door then rolls the ball across the floor it lands at the men's feet then shoots out a pink cloud.
the men sam wanted her to deal with the breath the odd cloud and fall asleep.wacky sleepy gas nice one daddy
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2016, 3:57 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 3rd 2016, 4:29 pm

well it's like the stuff docs use so a couple hours pretty effective stuff,enough time to tie them up and take them in. so do we let the cops have him and do the questioning about where the plans are or we question him and then turn him in? so we can maybe find the plans.should we grab her too? might be a accomplices or something jeannie pulls some handcuff from her purse and puts them on lofter.

she then plays with a second set while waiting to see if sam wants her to restrain the woman too and tell her the next part of .the plan hopefully snacks she's getting hungry.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2016, 3:57 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 4th 2016, 5:14 pm

ok thenshe handcuff the woman toso think they kidnaped her or something how odd,you most be a very bad guy to kidnap your wife and still stuff,well now I'll get double for you cause you're a thief and a kidnapper. and you get more jail time.and probably divorces and getting sued out of your pants. your wife well probably not take you kidnaping her,and running around with other girls running around like robin hood grabbing whatever you like. agh, men, it's jerks like you that make me happy I date girls so I don't to put up with stuff like this.she shakes her finger at him oblivious to the fact he was unconscious and unable to hear her lecturing him.

after finishing her rant Jeannie looks at samso integration then is we taking them back to the professor place,middle of nowhere places are the best for that. know one around to hear them screamjeannie smiles and laughs evilly. just kidding where the good guys,the doc probably can cook up a truth serum we can use on them.we should search his house to,we might find something and I can get his wife's scent to make finding her easier well if they just tell us that be the easest.but always good to have a backup plan.they could have hired someone else to take her and not knew where she's being kept.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 5th 2016, 3:37 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 5th 2016, 4:39 pm

Jeannie laughs amused by the silly drunk ladies. I like them there funny! Jeannie watches as sam searches the pockets of their prisoner yeah here you goshe retrieves her cell phone from her purse and hands it to sam so she can call Jeeves.

are you sure we can't yet them be turned into blobs that sound amusing,but I guess I need him to look like he does in the wanted poster to turn him in. jeannie looks around the bar for anything that might be a snack while she waits for sam to check in with Jeeves and tell her the next part of the plan.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2016, 3:01 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 6th 2016, 8:40 pm

Jeannie munchies on stuff from a plate of all kinds of bar snacks she found will waiting for sam to finish her calls then she returned her phone she had made arrangements with Jeeves to keep the prisoners there.sam now wondered what they should do next
well we really can integrate them while they're asleep still,so we should check his place out then have Jeeves call us when they wake up yeah that sounds good. can see why our guy likes this place their chicken wings are great want one? she hands sam a chicken wing from the plate of food she was snacking from.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2016, 3:37 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 7th 2016, 5:51 pm

oky dokiy I'll do that,you go drop them off and I'll be right here thenjeannie smiles and sits at a table with her snacks and calls the waitress to order some of the drinks sam mentioned and more snacks.

she waves good bye to sam and goes about snack time. how nice of sam to do the heavy lifting,moving things is one of the things she hates when they come up in jobs. as she is quite small so always nice when she can find someone else to do that. paperwork sucks too.

but at least paper work doesn't give her a sore back
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 8th 2016, 12:42 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 3:18 pm

huh peak a boo Jeannie sees you.jeannie picks around a large pile of empty plates and beer mugs.huh yeah, I guess so,I tried one of everything, so I can help you pick something good if you want to grab a bite before we go. I'm glad we stopped all that running around made me hungry.but now tummy is happyshe hops up from the table careful not to knock over the tower of dishes she made. she smiles and rubs her tummy happy with her comically large snack.

ok ready too go i gusses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top