The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missing plans and trouble found

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Missing plans and trouble found

Post by Jeannie Rose October 27th 2016, 8:08 pm

yay snack time,huh really thinks so? that be depressing i like this shirt but i like food too.huh should be ok I have a high metabolism kooky side effect of my powers,I can eat a lot but never get fat neat huh. daddy say it's got something to do with my body needing more food cause I can do more than a normal person so higher energy needs than my metabolism is increased to help that.

something like that. I'm surprised you don't get hungry easy with your flying and stuff.
Jeannie wonders what kinda treats Mr. robot will have for them when they get back,then the cops come in. she lets sam talk to them as she appears to know one of the officers.

one then asks her questions,,,,operations...well we caught some of the bad guys but their leader this weird lady is on the losses still we think she might be head to a train station  but we aren't sure which one,so if you guys could help us search them that be great

sorry about the mess I can pay for the wall and truck if you want, not sure how that works would I pay for it or do you guys have a superhero battle fund that pays for damages during them?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2016, 3:51 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 28th 2016, 5:12 pm

ok bye bye then Jeannie waves goodbye to the officers as sam leads her off and away they go again yay Jeannie liked flying with sam.

you guys had giant lizards here neat to bad i missed it. right on to questioning loafer and snack time Jeannie makes airplane sounds as they fly along
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 29th 2016, 4:15 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 29th 2016, 8:27 pm

thanks,Jeeves ,agh getting stuck in rain was a pain.jeannie drys herself off wonder if the bad lady will wait for us to change clothes before chasing her?so I guess we tell Mr. thief we saved his wife and then he might thank us by telling us where the plans are right. hey, Jeeves can you make some snacks I got hungry chasing the bad guys.maybe if were lucky the bad lady is getting slowed down by the rain too.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 30th 2016, 4:10 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 30th 2016, 6:56 pm

yay that sounds great Jeannie follows Jeeves to get snacks. she then joins sam and Loafer munching on her snacks she watches so did he spill the beans? why's he all zombieish? Jeannie looks at him curiously
wakey wakey we need you help to find the plan before the bad guys. they were mean and took your wife but we saved her and she's waiting with the police. so you should help us to get revenge on them.

plus if you help us maybe the cops will give you a lighter sentence for the whole robbing the professor thing,come to think of it if they had your wife and forced you to do it you got a pretty good case for them to let you go since you didn't want rob anybody.
Jeannie smiles then turns her attention back to the meal Jeeves made her .

he's a good cook for someone without taste buds.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 31st 2016, 4:30 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 31st 2016, 6:16 pm

Jeannie finishes her snack as sam seemed to finish talking to loafer. he decided to cooperate and told them where to find the plans.

right so we go there and set a trap then?
Jeannie takes some paper and a crayon and doodles ideas for crazy traps she could make.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2016, 3:37 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 1st 2016, 3:55 pm

well that will make things complicated with all the entrances,we should ask your cop friend for some help.

he could get some men to watch the ground entrances and bus station then we just have just got the trains to watch out for. yeah changing clothes is a good idea,one I like the idea of getting out of these wet clothes.

and on a more serious not sticking out will help cause we got to find her before she can escape so the element of surprise will help. we should stop by a costume shop and get some wings,she's already seen us so if we want surprise her we need to look like two people in the crowd.

luckily I'm a master of disguise so I'll fix us up so you won't even recognize you.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 2nd 2016, 4:29 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 3rd 2016, 12:05 am

well I think that think I got the perfect plan will just be the opposite of what we are so that way they'll never know it's us.

so instead of brown  hair, you get blonde and instead of blonde I'll have black, then since were  going to train station what better disguise than a tourist.i was thinking maybe some cowgirls that just got in from texas I picked up this cutie cowgirl pink hat the other day  and haven't had an occasion to wear it let. yay Jeannie loves to play dress up, how's your imitation of a  southern accent?
Jeannie digs through a box of costumes stuff she had  Jeeves get for them while sam called the cops.  having a helper bot sure makes things easier.

she finds a blonde wig and tosses it to sam then pulls out a darker one for her. then starts looking through the clothes for something to wear.
She finding what she was looking for Jeannie changes into her outfit.

a white tank top with a red plaid shirt over it. the long sleeves would help with the disguise covering up her tattoos. she has the bottom of the shirt tied in a knot showing her belly looking in the mirror she makes sure it still covers her butterfly tattoo in the back, she always pays attention to make sure anything that can her is covered in her disguises. maybe tattoos make this trickier but she likes her tattoos and kinda stuck with them so she just has to pay attention to detail more with that

for the lower part of her outfit, she has some blue jean shorts and some pink cowgirl boots to match her hat. she puts on the wig and ties the hair into some cute braids that she thought fit the look.

she then digs tough a makeup bag finding some fake tan stuff to put on to give her a tanner complexion  as her normal  porcelain skin tone makes her stand out, she finishes the disguise with some contacts to change her eye color from the catlike green to a light brown she thought this color looked good with the hair and her eyes tend to stick out so it's important to change that up when trying to be someone else.

what do you think? do I make a cute cowgirlMissing plans and trouble found - Page 7 Cowgirl__by_ccrgameman-dasqag8
Jeannie poses like a model showing sam her disguises. right now you , what's your size she looks tough the clothes box holding up suggestions for sam. she probably should be thinking more about the bad guys and stuff but at the moment Jeannie is more amused with playing dress up with a pretty friend

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on December 23rd 2016, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 3rd 2016, 4:42 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 3rd 2016, 6:42 pm

yay that looks great fancy coat,so if you're the sheriff I get to be your deputy,huh we probably shouldn't fly that cause attention will take my bike,you'll like it, it's kinda like flying cause we can go really fast just on the ground,zoom zoom

Jeannie leads the way to the mansions garage where Jeeves left her bike. making motorcycle sounds as she went. she hopes on and waits for same.hold on tight,and away we go!!!!!!!!!!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 4th 2016, 4:58 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next