The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Missing plans and trouble found - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Missing plans and trouble found

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Missing plans and trouble found

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 3:18 pm

huh peak a boo Jeannie sees you.jeannie picks around a large pile of empty plates and beer mugs.huh yeah, I guess so,I tried one of everything, so I can help you pick something good if you want to grab a bite before we go. I'm glad we stopped all that running around made me hungry.but now tummy is happyshe hops up from the table careful not to knock over the tower of dishes she made. she smiles and rubs her tummy happy with her comically large snack.

ok ready too go i gusses

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 8th 2016, 4:15 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 8th 2016, 4:46 pm

yay I made a friendjeannie smiles when she see a phone number on the napkin she'll have to use that latter. can never have too mean friends to play with.she sticks it in her purseoknot sure exactly how much her meal cost Jeannie just sticks a large pile of money on the table pretty sure it will be enough. the owner seems to think so smiling and giving a thumbs-up to his new favorite customer.

before helping a couple waitresses with getting Jeannie's tower of plates to the kitchen. Jeannie smiles and gives him a thumbs up to before following after sam
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 9th 2016, 7:14 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 9th 2016, 3:43 pm

well probably where she's at the most in the house cause that's where it be the strongest,so how we going to get are in you want to kick the door down or should we be sneaker,oh wait we have the keys,huh does it count as breaking and entering if one uses the keys? jeannie wonders about that while waiting for sam to find the key to get them in.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 10th 2016, 3:28 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 3:55 pm

yeah that sounds like a good place to look,clothes well definitely be good,stronger the smell better I can track it. that's nice the cops are ok with us doing this,it's a pain when they try and get in the way when were trying to help.

right then let us see what we can find

Jeannie begins looking and smelling about the house and trying to pick up the scents or find the plans
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 11th 2016, 2:56 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 11th 2016, 6:23 pm

so Jeannie goes ahead with sam's suggestion of checking the bedroom. ok, let's see bingo she finds the missing wife's dresser she starts and goes through it smelling the clothes to get her scent.

after awhile she has it yay now she can maybe find the missing wife. she then looks around to see what else she might find,she is then is distracted she decides to check the kitchen for clues.

she helps herself to what she decided was a suspicious bag of potato chips ,needing to be investigated.she then goes to look for sam.
hey, I think I can track the wife found enough of her clothes to get familiar with her scent.so did you find anything good?

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 12th 2016, 2:23 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 12th 2016, 2:46 pm

yay good job ,that sounds like a good plan,ok follow me. Jeannie goes out of the house and sniffs the ground going in circles she the points her finger in a direction

this wayjeannie wanders off down the street stopping to smell stuff every now . stopping and pointing to sam which way they should go. after a few distractions an ice cream truck and some puppy dogs she bumped into and stopped to play with Jeannie gets the to a warehouse.

in there!
she points with on hand,eating her ice cream cone she has in the other while waiting to see what sam thinks they should do next.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 13th 2016, 4:04 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 13th 2016, 4:49 pm

huh will getting her out unnoticed would be good less chance of her getting hurt.but since we're not sure where she is that take awhile. we could try removing the bad guys but she could get hurt,or they could move her then.

flying in sounds good so does you distracting them fly me up and I'll sneak in through the roof and look for her,you can go through the front and distract them,I'll sneak her out the back then come back to help you once I get her to safety.
you'll be ok right I really don't like the idea of letting you fight all them bad guys by yourself. but you're really strong so maybe you can throw a big rock at them,smoosh them all at once.

shouldn't take me to long to find her though I'm good at tracking and pretty quick.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 15th 2016, 3:10 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 15th 2016, 4:17 pm

that's good guess you heal quickly too,or are you like superman and just don't get hurt that be better. cause even if you heal quickly it still hurts,but removing the hurt part completely would be nice they fly up to the roof and sam drops Jeannie off.

ok I'll be careful like a sneaky ninja,you be careful too,remember when in trouble though a big rock at it. that always works for the hulk in the comics. Jeannie waves good bye to sam as she flys off and then hops down the hole to start looking for the missing lady.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 17th 2016, 3:21 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next