The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_vote_lcapMonsters don't retire (Dusker) I_voting_barMonsters don't retire (Dusker) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Monsters don't retire (Dusker) I_vote_lcapMonsters don't retire (Dusker) I_voting_barMonsters don't retire (Dusker) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Monsters don't retire (Dusker)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monsters don't retire (Dusker) Empty Monsters don't retire (Dusker)

Post by The Nekromonga July 30th 2016, 10:41 am

A young girl in a grey track suit and a large gym bag made her way into the garden of a secluded estate. The place seemed rather well maintained but empty, the gate left open and unguarded. Still, no one came to this estate, and it was in fact avoided. The landscape was covered in stone features, fountains and minimal greenery, a distinctly japanese aesthetic. She put her bag on a nearby stone bench, which sat next to a large bamboo growth that provided shade.

"Sensei? Sensei?" Diana called out, but no answer came. "I hate when he does this." She muttered.

Diana sighed and retrieved the sword from her bag, and drew it. She begins her warm up with sword training, moving through the stances of ancient kenjutsu. She knew how this worked, and she was going to be alert and ready this time...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Monsters don't retire (Dusker) Empty Re: Monsters don't retire (Dusker)

Post by Dusker July 30th 2016, 11:01 am

Dusker had been training with his  master. "You never let down do you old man?" he smirked as he pushed his master back. 'when he comes charging at me I'll dodge around him and get him into a arm bar.' he planned as he beckoned to his master. As he did this he heard a girls voice coming from the entrance of the garden he and his master where training in.

"Sensei? Sensei?" the voice said. the noise drew his attention as his master took him down.

"Ouch! that hurt you know!" he whined as he got up and walked to the front of the mansion. when he got to the front of the mansion Tyler saw a girl in a black tracksuit standing there. "Who are you?" he asked with a puzzled expression. 'Could she be masters other apprentice?' he thought as he looked her up and down...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 30th 2016, 7:34 pm

The manse's mini dojo housed the rich history of its owners. Lining the wall of the dojo were seven glass cases, each containing the retired battle armor of deadly ninjas of a bygone era. Above were the various weapons utilized by the long deceased owners of the armor, still as sharp and deadly as the first day of their use.

Kotaro Hasashi, "Viper King", is an aging master of a variety of eastern martial arts, and the sole survivor of his old group of assassins. He had long since traded his serpent armor for the simple gi and hakama or a sensei, His training with Tyler was full contact just the way he liked it, and his personality, while mellowed out, was still as abrasive as ever.

"Mind your footwork. Move. Pay attention Or this happens!" He explains as he throws Tyler while holding his arm in a lock.

When Diana arrived in the garden outside, A rare hint of emotion shone in the old killer's eyes. "Tyler, go out and greet our visitor. I'll go make some tea." If Tyler turned around to answer, he would find Hasashi already vanished from the dojo.

Diana was ever paranoid of Hasashi's methods. Seeing a stranger come out of the mansion put her on guard, considering she was able to see him coming. "I'm looking for sensei Hasashi. I trained with him and his son some years back, now I'm looking to complete my training."

She looked Dusker up and down, surprised Hasashi took another apprentice. "Who are you? Did sensei send you to test me?" Diana said with a smirk, holding her sword at her side low, in a Wakai Gamae stance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 30th 2016, 7:51 pm

The girl seemed to completely ignore what Tyler had said and just stated why she was there.

"I'm looking for sensei Hasashi. I trained with him and his son some years back, now I'm looking to complete my training." the girl explained. 'So she is his other apprentice then.' he thought before speaking up "Yeah he's just insi-" he was interrupted by the girl asking questions.

"Who are you? Did sensei send you to test me?" the girl asked. Tyler then answered with his hand in the air. Even if he wanted to fight he couldn't, Hasashi doesn't let him bring his gear to the dojo. "Look my names Tyler wolfee and I'm master Hasahi's apprentice. I have no reason to fight you anyway..." he explained as he opened the gate for the girl.

"See, I'm a friend." he giggled as he stepped to the side to let the girl into the dojo. "Oh and by the way, what's your name?" he asked with a friendly smile...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 30th 2016, 8:15 pm

"I'm Diana Mendoza... and even if you don't, I'm sure Hasashi will find a reason for us to fight." Diana answered, then enters the dojo and bows in the direction of the armor displays.

She looked around but the dojo was missing one old master. "So where's the old man?"

"Old man? Still so insolent, little Princess!" Like his namesake, the Viper King struck with no warning, from out of nowhere and with frightful speed, relieving Diana of her sword and her footing. Diana was swept off her feet but she rolled away.

"OH you got a new sword." Hasashi exclaimed, studying Diana's blade. He drew it in an instant, marveling at the metalwork. "Better use it!" He throws it back to Diana, while tossing Dusker his own weapon (of his choice). "Let's see what you've learned since you completed your training. Tyler-san, we attack Diana both at the same time." He laughed, becoming more excited than ever before. To show he was serious, he brought out his kusari-gama, and began twirling the chain weight.

"Great." Diana muttered, holding her sheathed sword at her side, ready to draw. She kept her eyes on both of them. Hasashi never fought fair.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 30th 2016, 8:39 pm

"I'm sure he will Diana, I'm sure he will..." he said with a chuckle and thought 'I knew that was her on the picture!'

The girl then asked where the old guy was when they got into the dojo. He was also confused by this but then sussed it down to one of his usual tricks. "He's probably hiding somewhere..." he answered as he looked around

Then from seemingly out of nowhere Tyler heard his masters voice. "Old man? Still so insolent, little Princess!" he shouted as he jumped from seemingly nowhere. Then the old man threw Tyler's gear at him "where did you get my gear?" he asked not expecting a answer. he only put on his shin guards and arm braces on, leaving his chest and face exposed.

He then grabbed a practice sword from the rack near him and rushed at the girl and started to swing the his sword at her. Even if he didn't use swords in his training he didn't feel like trying to kill the girl so he used a practice sword. his training more centered on hand to hand combat which came in handy when fighting against his usual unarmed gang member...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 30th 2016, 9:37 pm

Diana was no simple gang member, but a true swordsman raised in the old samurai ways. She simultaneously sidestepped Dusker's sword swing and intended to use her own sheathed weapon to strike at his hand to make him drop the sword, followed by a spinning back kick to the face, hopefully to put him at a distance. She needed room to fight Hasashi.

Hasashi was more enthusiastic, and less concerned for safety. The weapon he used was real, and it kept Diana on her toes. Diana entangled the chain with her sword, leaving the sickle. Hasashi went for her collarbone, but Diana used the angle to negate the sharpess and deliver a palm strike at the master's jaw. She manages a draw, at most. A mutual kill if it was a real fight. Hasashi ends the test there.

"Fighting street hooligans made you sloppy. Crushing the throat while I still have a weapon? pah." He remarks snidely, moving back and collecting his weapon.

"...I'm glad to see you too, sensei. I didn't figure you to take new pupils." Diana said, looking at Tyler.

"Retirement was boring. May as well teach. hehe. You've grown up like my granddaughter."  

"Where is Hotaro?" Diana looked around. Usually Hasashi had one family member taking care of him.

"Hmmm. Never writes, never calls. Long story. Tyler-san, get us some tea. I was boiling some water in the kitchen." Hasashi strokes his beard, and orders Tyler to get the water he put on the stove.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker July 31st 2016, 7:34 am

When she went in for the sword slash and the kick Tyler's enhanced reflexes kicked in. he easily saw both attacks coming so it wasn't that hard to block. The master Hasashi went in for a attack and bested the girl. that's why he role modeled Hasashi, he could take down a swordsman without any problems.

then after defeating the girl Hasashi then remarked "Fighting street hooligans made you sloppy. Crushing the throat while I still have a weapon? pah."

Then the girl looked at him and said "...I'm glad to see you too, sensei. I didn't figure you to take new pupils." Tyler looked at her and put a thumb up when she looked at him. then the girl asked where the masters daughter was but master Hasashi replied vaguely.

He Ordered Tyler to go make some tea for all of them and he remarked "Alright, alright don't nag me." with a giggle. After a few minutes he came back with the tea and placed it on the table in the sitting area.

"Mind if I ask why you're here Diana?" he asked as he poured her some tea...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 2nd 2016, 8:34 pm

Once Tyler returned, Hasashi mellowed out for once and drank the tea without complaint. Diana had a cup as well.

She turned to answer Tyler's question. "Me? I'm here to complete my training. It got interrupted back... in the Philippines." She said with a bit of sadness.

"Pah. I thought you'd be dead by now." Hasashi simply retorted on that. Diana rolled her eyes, silently confiding in Tyler.

Speaking of interruptions, the estate's bell rang, announcing the presence of yet another guest at the gates.

Hasashi slammed the table in frustration. He always hated the doorbell. "Bah! Now who is that? Hotaru pays all my bills online. You two go see who it is." He said, being his usual curmudgeon self.

"Fine..." Diana nodded to Hasashi. "Come on Tyler." She said, heading to the door and eventually head to the estate's gate.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker August 3rd 2016, 7:48 am

When she turned sad from his question Tyler also grew sad. "Sorry." he said in apology for making her sad. The Hasashi said one of his usual blunt as can be lines which made both of them role their eyes. Tyler giggled at the fact.

Then the estate bell rang which both annoyed Hasahi and him. Hasahi because he didn't like the noise of the bell and Tyler because he always had to go and see who it its.

This time he wasn't gonna do it by himself which made him happy. When Diana told him to come on he jumped up with enthusiasm. He then walked to the gates and saw someone standing there. "Who the hell are you?" he asked with a turned head.

Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 3rd 2016, 11:21 am

Yes, Diana does casually walk around with her sword. It's her thing. She carried it to the gate on her shoulder, like a magnificent samurai of old.

When they reached the large wooden gates, a strong and booming voice called out to them.

"I am here deliver a subpoena to Kotaro Hasashi. He is summoned to trial to answer for his granddaughter's crimes."

"Wait what? A... a subpoena?" Diana was startled. Was this guy a cop? And worse, did they catch Hotaru on a mission?

"He is to come to the Court immediately. Justice will not be denied." The man on the other side of the gate said, though his tone and archaic vocabulary worried Diana.

"Fine... we'll take the subpoena, officer-" Diana hadn't finished when she watched the wooden gate begin to crack and explode into splinters, a giant fist slowly emerging. With finely honed reflexes she pulls Tyler backward to avoid the brunt of the debris, landing on the grass. But now a seven foot tall... judge... walked in through the gate, carrying a hammer far too large to be a gavel.

His face was concealed and dark, his head covered by a traditional wig. "Justice will not be denied. I am here to enforce the subpoena." He said, enforce a euphemism apparently for smashing people's heads in with a giant hammer. He raised the thing to do just that to Tyler and Diana...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker August 3rd 2016, 11:43 am

When the guy said that his master was in need of a subpoena Tyler laughed 'There's no way Hasashi would be stupid enough to get caught. ' He told himself before the wooden gate suddenly cracked open with a fist coming threw the hole. At this point Diana had pulled him back. "Thanks." he said before turning to the hulking behemoth.

The guy in front of them was big, really big. He was also dress in a judges uniform and wielded a massive gavel on his shoulder. Tyler could on laugh at the guy in front of him "You look ridiculous!" he weized before grabbing Diana and dodging out of the way with her in his hands. "You go get Hasashi and I'll take care of this loser!" he announced as he lost his cheerful side in suit for a serious one.

He stood in front of the massive judge and saw an advantage. Because this guy was big he cast a big shadow in which Tyler could make any construct he needed due to the guy being around 4 foot wide.

He ran at the guy and jumped on him whilst restraining him with shadow constructs. He was quickly knocked aside by the guy but didn't stop. He then did the same thing but this time creating constructs around his hands and started to pummel the guy in the face which ended in him knocking the guy out.

He then stood over the guy and removed his wig to see something strange. "What the fuck?" he questioned as he looked around...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 3rd 2016, 8:27 pm

When the wig came off, Dusker got a good look at the massive automaton. The dark judge's face was made of a hardened steel, dented where Tyler had struck blows against the plates. A thin visor revealed someone... inside the suit. The judge himself removes his judge's robes to reveal a massive robotic body.

What it lacked in agility, the judge made up for in tenacity. It got up once more and swung that massive mallet, smashing apart anything it touched. It was a simple thing to avoid it, but each blow sent shockwaves around the point of impact. "None shall stand in the way of justice." He said, showing disdain for Tyler's attacks.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker August 4th 2016, 6:50 am

"So it's a mech suit. Dressed as a judge. Dose no one else think this is hilarious?" At this point the judge suit started to get up and remove his judge robes, exposing his metallic shell. "Oh crap baskets..." he said as he stepped back from his first gavel swing. Tyler was able to dodge it with ease but still felt the shock wave of the impact.

"Okay buddy, ready for round two?" he asked rhetorically as he pulled out his pistols because the wholes in his body made it impossible for Tyler to use his powers. He shot and shot but seemed to do no damage to the metal giant. He then looked at his enemy and tried to find some kind of weakness.

"Aha!" he said as he focused on the tubes coming out of the back of the guys neck. he shot at the tubes but missed due to the thinness of the tubes. 'My guns aren't gonna cut it huh, well then I'll just have to use this!' he thought as he pulled out a combat knife from one of his straps.

He ran up to the Judge and started to try and get him to attack. As the guy threw down his gavel Tyler dodged out of the way and got a clear view of the tubes. He then proceeded to climb onto his back and started to cut open the tubes in the back of the judges head. As he did this he felt the judge slowly start to fall to the ground. As he felt Tyler quickly jumped off the guy and started to pry open the judges head...
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 4th 2016, 8:53 pm

When Tyler finally managed to pry open the suit, the shriveled, bald old man inside began gasping. "AAaahh! Aaaahh! What have you done?! Close it! close it!" He spun around furiously, then using his multi-jointed robot arm to reach Tyler from an unexpected angle, while trying to seal himself up again.

Diana returned from the dojo carrying her sword, sprinting as quickly as she could to rejoin the fight. Sensei Hasashi meanwhile, was in no real hurry, watching his apprentice battle a mech suit more amusing than worrying. "Hahahaha! That's it Tyler-san! Strike his weaknesses!" He let out a hearty laugh, as he strolled through his garden to the fight.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top