The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurvivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_voting_barSurvivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurvivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_voting_barSurvivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Survivor Guilt (Shadow)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor Guilt (Shadow)

Post by Red August 23rd 2015, 12:07 am

"I wonder what your brother would think of you right now. You speak of him like you hated his guts, and your actions do no better. Oh you have killed, you think that gives you a free ticket to throw your morals to the wind? That kind of justification works for awhile, but it will all eventually come crashing down around you. You'll look at your life and see you have become something else entirely. You'll murder in cold blood, and without remorse. You will become just like me. Is that really what you want? I see determination, and from your words i can tell you're on a mission to destroy, but that isn't the answer. I can help you curb the anger, the grief. My powers are fueled by those very things, but they are tempered and weaponized. Giving into them will do you no good. You will NOT fight, and i will not let you leave if you are going out to destroy. Is that clear? You will sit, and you will listen, and you will control that bloodlust of yours." Lucius said, ordering Hector to lock down the labs doors. She could do whatever she felt like, she could turn into her warewolf form and go on a killing spree, or she could do the right thing and listen to someone with some of the best experience with anger on the planet.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 23rd 2015, 12:24 am

Bella stopped and just stared at the man with a cold gaze, only turning when the doors locked before turning back to him. "Your right. I did hate his guts. All he did was try to control me but that's what I needed. Control." Bella said as she walked towards Lucius, clearly an annoyed look on her face. "What did it take for you to stop being a monster Lucius for everything I've seen has just worsened me. You started my path. I lost everything after you killed Alex. You want me to control my anger but I can only do such from fighting." Bella would say as she stopped next to her chair and picked it up with ease. She wasn't going to shift, she just needed to throw something at him and she did. Throwing the chair right at Lucius.

"If you think you can help me then say how Lucius. How am I going to control my anger, How am I going to contain this lust for your flesh." She would already be hunting for another chair to throw at the man while speaking, the chair whether it hurt the man or not just made her calm. Just letting her anger out though objects worked it's way to her nerves and picking up another chair she would go to throw it at Lucius again nor caring for aim or where it was going.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 24th 2015, 8:42 am

Lucius was just kind of put off by this girl. This situation made little sense, to Lucius at least. He was just trying to help her, not turn her into a weapon of some kind. And with all that anger he didn't think he could really use her. He already had enough rage fiends under his employ. And this girl was what? Fifteen? Sure he had used metahumans that young before, but this was different. He had been making a point to stop that, get older recruits that knew what they wanted. Lucius saw the chair coming a mile away and with a thought it dispersed into powder, red energy simply incinerating it before it got to him. Same thing happened with the next one, he just sat there groaning.

"Just stop. Take a deep breath and stop throwing my chairs, then maybe we'll get somewhere. I have plenty of metahumans here that have problems with their powers causing rage, I'm one of them. You can either direct it outward from yourself through sheer force of will, which will take plenty of practice, or i can give you some drugs to help calm you until you learn. Releasing anger does nothing but add to it, how can you snuff out a flame if you keep adding kindling? If i let you fight, you'll not only kill people that don't need to be killed but you'll jeopardize the mission by attacking your own allies. Unless you get it under control i can't use you. As for my flesh, well that will never go away. Even if you kill me, it will just leave a hole inside you, one you have to live with. Stop being so stubborn and let me help you." Lucius said, still not getting up from his chair and remaining calm in contrast to the female.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 9th 2015, 12:07 am

Bella watched as her thrown chairs became dust, something she knew would happen but at least she got something smashed, even if it wasn’t smashed the way she wanted it to be smashed and with her disappointment came her angers slow demise till only Bella was left. Standing straight from her feral look from before, she would grab a nearby chair to replace the one she threw and sat down where she sat earlier. Today went as smooth as any other, she had many chances to try and kill this bastard and she had taken none of them. She was taken on an emotional roller coaster that was this man trying to get her to stop doing what she loved. And after trying to make something of this it backfired into anger and now she was here, feeling stupid and alone. ”I didn’t… I haven’t lost control since our… fight. What I ask is just help me learn to control my anger. So I don’t become a garbled mess like before. So I don’t kill people. I won’t stop fighting but at least help me learn how to fight without berserking on my allies. I didn’t threaten to kill anyone before too like you said. I said I was afraid if I was to become angry and turn into a werewolf I have almost no control over. I haven’t even turned into that thing since that day.” Bella said while looking down.

If he continued on his crusade to tell her she couldn’t fight then she would try to leave wether he liked it or not. They would get nowhere if they couldn’t agree on one little thing. ”And no drugs. If I’m going to be kicking the asses of bank robbers, sideline asswipes then I need to be completely there. So how about a compromise, you help me control my anger, I then get to go be a small time hero with a lot of power. If you need any help that would require the use of a Werewolf or a T-Rex then you find me and I’ll help. If you can work with any version of this then I’m happy. If you want to modify then please, pitch in your idea.” Bella would say while looking back to Lucius in the eyes before finally sighing. It was now or ever. Plus she required another thing one that could only work if they would agree, a small mental prayer to whatever was around.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red September 9th 2015, 11:05 am

Lucius put his hand to his chin, thinking this all over. Would he accept this offer? It seemed beneficial for both parties. The only thing is he didn't know if he could teach her how to suppress her angry. Doing that was different for everyone, it was in all honesty easier for him due to his vast intellect and generally calm mind. He didn't know if that would work for her, but then again it didn't really matter either way.

"I'll accept this little.....deal of yours. Though, i can tell you it won't be easy. I can't just wave a magic wand over you to take away your anger, so be prepared to work for it." Lucius said. He didn't know if it was the females intention to begin training now or later, however he was quite tired for some reason. Staying up for weeks at a time tended to do that to you. He wasn't going to ask anything more of her, because let's face it, he had nothing to gain from a homeless girl.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof September 10th 2015, 3:42 am

Bella gave a hefty sigh to Lucius words and finished with a soft smile, they had done it. It was what she needed and worked in his favour to a degree. He was correct in one thing; she looked at it wrong in a way. She didn’t need to become a solider, no he was different then what she still thought, it just took her longer for her to realise for she still thought this man was the same old demon even when she told herself he had changed and this proved her and his point. Anger was a bitch. “My whole life has been a challenge. I’ve had to work through so much just to get here. If work was difficult for me then I would be dead a long time ago.”   Bella would say with a laugh, she was ready and able.

But there was one thing, she had been though a bit before she got here and she was in need of a few little things. “But could we start it a bit later? I am in need of new clothes, a shower and hot food. I am starving.” She also felt a little tired after all this. And sleep after all those things she said would be a lifesaving choice in her opinion.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 2nd 2015, 8:17 pm

"Sure thing, Bella. The facility is open to you." Lucius said as the doors to his lab slid open. This little agreement was probably good for them both. After all it was all about helping those with special talents use them for the good of themselves and the world, and that's what Lucius was doing. A small flying droid would then enter the room, flying in front of Bella and then leading her away.

"Hector will show you where you need to go."

(Now, unless eating is in the plan for this thread, i would consider it finished.)

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top