The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Midnight Shadow I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Midnight Shadow I_vote_lcapMidnight Shadow I_voting_barMidnight Shadow I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Midnight Shadow I_vote_lcapMidnight Shadow I_voting_barMidnight Shadow I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Midnight Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midnight Shadow Empty Midnight Shadow

Post by Joseph Pokakaa February 8th 2011, 8:39 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Midnight Shadow
Title: Lunar Eclipse
Alignment: Good
Race: Human/Dark Being
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160 lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
Midnight Shadow Midnightshadow

Personality:
Joseph Pokakaa is a very Byronic character, displaying every single trait of a typical dark and romantically brooding person. He possesses a high level of arrogance and a large pride in his own abilities; mainly his speed and agility. Joseph also displays a large intelligence and perception for a person his age. He is street smart and incredibly savvy, allowing him great cunning and the ability to adapt to any situation. Joseph is very sophisticated and highly educated as well. Among his other traits is the fact that he is self-critical and introspective. Because he is not the norm, Joseph is also quite mysterious. This adds to his magnetic and charismatic appeal. Even though he tries to be good, he often struggles with integrity. His looks attract a large sexual arousal and increases his seductiveness. This also adds up this his social and sexual dominance. Due to his rough past, he has emotional conflicts and can be often moody. Joseph is not the most patient person and also dislikes normal things as well as social institutions. That explains his complete disrespect for rank and privilege. Because he has lived on the street for a very long time, he is quite jaded and world weary. Due to his jadedness, Joseph is cynic and has a very self-destructive behavior; excluding drugs, alcohol, and tobacco.

History:
Joseph Pokakaa was just an ordinary man until he was kidnapped by a group of beings that can manipulate dark matter to shape to their will. These beings transformed him, and altered his structure to make him half human, half shadow being. They wanted to use him to enter the human world and destroy it for they could not. However countering their predictions, after training him for man years, he escaped and returned to his home. Joseph now uses his abilities to fight the dark beings and their plots, and became the savior of humanity instead of the destroyer.

Powers:
Means - Inhuman Nature (Composed of Dark Matter)
Method - Telekinesis

Dark Matter Manipulation - Shadow can generate, absorb, and manipulate dark matter. He is powerful enough to cause a lunar eclipse.
-Shape Shifting - Shadow is able to change his shape into a different, dark matter composed, form. Such as an animal or an object.
-Psychokinesis - By enveloping an item in dark matter, Shadow can effectively lift it.
-Transportation - Shadow can create a path out of solid dark matter to walk on, or create a single disk to move him around at quick speeds.
-Accelerated Healing - Because he is partially composed of dark matter, he can heal his wounds at an accelerated pace, even replace his limbs.
-Teleportation - Shadow can open up a portal, enter it, close it, open it up in another spot, and exit.
-Force Field Generation - Shadow can generate a highly powerful force field of dark matter.
-Concussion Beams - Shadow can make dark matter into a solid beam of energy which he can fire.
-Energy Blast - Shadow can expel dark matter in the form of an energy attack.
-Longevity - Because he is partially made from dark matter, Shadow can live for a remarkably long time, and still look the same age for the duration.

Superpower interaction - Shadow can interact with superpowers.
-Power Sense - Shadow can sense the presence of someone with superhuman abilities.

Mentality-based Abilities - Shadow has abilities based on mentality.
-Superhuman Intelligence - Shadow has intelligence far beyond that of a genius.
-Telepathy - Shadow can communicate with others mentally.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 4
END: 2
INT: 6
EP: 6
FS: 2

Character Image/Description:
Midnight Shadow Midnightshadowuncostume

Last edited by Joseph Pokakaa on February 9th 2011, 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Midnight Shadow Empty Re: Midnight Shadow

Post by Sul-Fury February 8th 2011, 10:33 pm

You sure have a lot of powers there.

Joseph Pokakaa wrote:
-Teleportation - Shadow can open up a portal, enter it, close it, open it up in another spot, and exit.

I'm pretty sure that Teleportation wasn't allowed on this website.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Midnight Shadow Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Pokakaa February 8th 2011, 11:24 pm

Actually he has three powers, those are just the applications. Also it was instant teleportation that wasn't allowed. It also makes this cool vacuum noise.
Joseph Pokakaa
Joseph Pokakaa
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain February 15th 2011, 10:18 am

-Transportation - Shadow can create a path out of solid dark matter to walk on, or create a single disk to move him around at quick speeds.

We're implementing a new flight system. He needs to have 21 points on his grid if you want to be able to do this.

22 No form of flight (Pain, characters like him)
21 Psuedo-Flight with no major weakness (Ferrum, Earth-dude, characters like him.)
20 Perfect Flight (Basic fliers, kinda like how Superman flies.)
20 Flawed Flight with major weakness and increased flight speed +1. (Sham, characters like him)

Non-Fliers - Heroes/Villains cannot leave the ground with out using a power to propel them. They are incapable of hovering or anything similar to it. You can't defy gravity bra. Most of your fighting will be on the ground, or at best falling through the air.
Psuedo-Fliers - Heroes/Villains cannot literally fly, but they have powers that allow them to leave the ground for longer than just a jump; usually they hover or levitate. Their form of 'flight' is far less graceful and fluent compared to any other form of flight. They have no true weakness to their flight, but their capabilities are very limited
Perfect-Fliers - Heroes/Villains can fly with ease and with no drawbacks to it whatsoever.
Flawed-Fliers - Heroes/Villains can fly just as gracefully as a perfect flier and fly even faster than them. However, they have a major weakness to compensate. Their flight can very easily be stopped or interrupted. (You must explain your own weakness.)

That's a problem, considering you've got a ton of other good powers. Usually if some one can teleport, we limit them to being pretty much their major power. So I'm gonna say no to this power.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight February 28th 2011, 8:44 am

Moving to trash bin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Midnight Shadow Blackknight1Midnight Shadow Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top