The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Survivor Guilt (Shadow)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor Guilt (Shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Survivor Guilt (Shadow)

Post by Shadowoof August 7th 2015, 7:16 am

Bella would run around more till she started to slow down and focused on shifting back, the new form was a little harder to change from and too. But they had their advantages. Shifting back to her human self, she would crack her neck and lean to the side before turning back to her brother only to find a man in a suit in his place, a man she recognized from their first meeting. Emotion worked it's way though her, wanting to hit, yell, cry. She should have known her brother was too good to be true but at least she saw his face again, heard his voice.

Walking towards him, she would keep on her promise and when she made it to Red she would go to slap him. "Apologize. Then we can talk." She would growl at the man with sharpened teeth. Her fingers twitching from not placing her hands on his throat. He had pretended to be her brother, did he really cry when he did or were they fake. Why did he want her to move on, to try and live a normal life, all questions she wanted to ask but were petty to what was happening right now. She was whiten arm's reach of the man that killed her brother, her friends mother and she was tempted by an offer she could have taken a long time ago but for some reason she felt like she just needed to talk. She was alone and this man offered her a home, just like Alexander did only he was creepy. This man was different from times of old, he even smelt different.  "Who was that boy to you. The one that was hurt by the masked man?" She would ask first when it looked like he would speak. She remembered the broken videos from a while ago, things reached you-tube pretty quickly and while not the best quality she saw quite a bit. Like how Red rushed to the boy's side after the man lit a fireball inside the kid before the video just followed the mask man.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 7th 2015, 8:12 am

Honestly, Lucius felt the girl would react a little less calmly. He felt her anger sure, but it seemed more mellow then he expected. Perhaps just like him this girl had changed to an extent, maybe she learned to forgive a bit better. He was asked to apologize, which he would do. It didn't seem very.....sufficient, to just say sorry, but then again maybe Lucius was just overthinking it.

"I'm......i'm sorry.....i'm so sorry. I-i know how much pain i caused, i know, i felt it before. I don't know how i fell so far, i did exactly what i set out to prevent, exactly what was done to me..." Lucius said before being asked about his fight with Shadow. It wasn't a surprise that had been seen, with the information age and the fact it was in broad day light.

"He's my son......" Lucius answered simply and honestly, though he wouldn't get into details.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 7th 2015, 8:27 am

Bella was.. Satisfied with his apology, it also told her a little about what the man seemed to her. He must have been though something to make him realize how bad of a man he was before. Something mind changing. "Thank you. And is your... son alright. I didn't see much but.." It also took are aside that the man had a son, by age he must have had him by the time he had killed Alex. She pushed that thought aside and looked into Lucius's eyes. "I'll take you on your offer on the condition I'm not asked to do things I say no too and.. I'll think of more." She would say as her face scrunched up in thought. This was something she was prepared and unprepared for. Something good and bad it almost felt like when she first got the dinosaur forms. What was she doing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 8th 2015, 8:48 pm

This was an odd situation for Lucius, honestly he didn't expect the girl to be coming with him today. Really he didn't know if he wanted that, to be constantly reminded of the man he killed. But then again maybe that was healthy. It wasn't like he could take it back now, so he had to accept that was something he had done. No he didn't have to like it, but he had to accept it or he would drive himself insane. The female asked if Lucas was alright, which was nice of her. It took a strong person to show sympathy for the one that had murdered your family.

"Yeah, he's fine. A little bruised up but he's a tough kid." Lucius said, smirking a bit at the thought of the boy. He hadn't cared for someone so much since Isabella, and it honestly felt good. It all felt good, saying sorry, fighting his evil. Was he free from the monster inside him, or was it just getting stronger? He hoped it was the former, he really did. All he ever wanted was to help.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want too. If all you want is shelter even, i will provide you with it with nothing in return. It's the least i could do." Lucius said. The female would likely accept, and if she did Lucius would hold out his hand. Last time he did this he let out a burst of energy into the female, but this time they would be teleported to the Sanctuary.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 9th 2015, 1:08 am

Bella raised an eyebrow to Red when she heard him say the kid was a little bruised, from the video he looked much worse then a little bruised. Then he made on his words, and he didn't even say anything science like, was he just playing coy or had he really changed. All she knew was that the next time she and Ryan met, it wasn't going to be friendly. "I'll take that. But just having a place is boring. I don't know the slightest about my ability's. I wanna train, if you need test then I'll allow it. I wanna do more then sit around. And I want to know your name." Bella would say, before looking to his hand.

Memories of being lit ablaze with energy surfaced in her mind and she flinched for a moment before relaxing her muscles, she took the mans hand and sighed in relief when no red energy stuck her.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 9th 2015, 3:04 am

This was odd, really odd. What had changed? Why was she all of the sudden so open to this? And after what Lucius did, why wasn't she trying to rip him to shreds as she normally did right now? Come on, saying sorry couldn't have been what did it, or could it? Lucius was surprised she said she wanted more then that, and she even said she would submit to testing, not that Lucius cared anymore. This girl either had a split personality or she just turned to the dark side.

They were both teleported to the Sanctuary, the high tech underground facility housing hundreds, if not thousands of metahumans in a sort of community.

"Very well, my name is Lucius, Lucius Alba. Welcome." Lucius said after they appeared in the 'town square' where others were gathered, rushing off to do various things and even laughing. It seemed like an actual town.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 9th 2015, 3:42 am

Bella had closed her eyes when she felt the sort of scenario shift, laughter and voices picked at her ears and she had to cover them for a second. Then he gave a name, Lucius Alba. It was different then what she expected, more a John or Dave but that didn't matter. Even if she had a change of heart she was stuck in the middle of a town full of what was possibly meta human after meta-human.  "Lucius.. You may be confused, how I had wanted to rip you from piece by piece. But seeing my brother just made me realize that what I was doing was becoming a monster he didn't want me to become. To be honest Several parts of me still want to hit you till I couldn't feel my fists." Bella would half lie as she opened her eyes to the surroundings, fear from the mass of people that surrounded her griped her and she took a step closer to Lucius for known company.

Fear also strung inside her for these people, what if she was to get angry and change. She wouldn't control it, she would be a savage animal and cattle sprung this place like a perfect grazing field. "Can we go somewhere less crowded. please." She didn't care whether she looked scared to the man which she felt like she looked. She just needed to be somewhere peaceful, quiet even. She had made this choice because she didn't want to be alone anymore, to have to scavenge for food and to try and get over something that she couldn't change. Yes it felt like she was rushing herself, not trying to attack Lucius, willing to do what was needed to get ahead. If she was going to try and take advantage best she could. Then she would do what was needed to get their. Even if it meant working with her brothers killer, he had the resources and the ability's to help her get ahead with not only her own ability but with her life. Now she just needed to get on the good side of a man she should be hating. What did I get myself into.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 9th 2015, 5:11 am

The Sanctuary was buzzing, people clamored around for whatever reason. It had been like this for the last few months, more and more people were joining the cause. It was almost ready, the revolution. All Lucius had worked for was finally starting to take shape, and even if he were unsuccessful, he was glad to have impacted this many peoples lives, in a good way. That is what he was working for in the end, a legacy, a big one.  Yeah, he believed the world needed improvement. He believed in his ideals, of course. But it was just as much about him leaving his mark before he said goodbye to this rock they call earth.

Bella asked if they could go to a place less crowded, and in response Lucius just motioned for her to follow him. He had just the place, he was taking her to his personal lab. After a few moments of walking they would move through a large sliding door which would automatically open for them. From there Lucius pulled up a sleek black chair, one that matched the rest of the room, and gestured for the girl to do the same.

"..We all have monsters, little one. I more then anyone know that. But you don't have to let them define you." Lucius said, continuing the conversation from before.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 9th 2015, 5:40 am

Bella followed Lucius while looking around at the inhabitants. It almost seemed impossible but if it wasn't for the smell and the touch of kids running by then she wouldn't have believed it. After a small walk, they would pass though some slider doors and from their Bella would follow Lucius and take a chair to seat herself before continuing their talk but the word little one annoyed her. "Let me be frank with you. I'm Bella and your Lucius, I'm not 'little one.'" Bella would say, her brother and the crazed pack scientist called her little one. She was starting to get annoyed by the word but still she had to agree with the man. "Your monster was something that wanted and tried to get what it wanted no matter the cost am I right? If so then your.. Not that monster anymore, you smelt of surprise when I said I would go. You won that battle of defining." Bella would speak of what she thought, he had indeed changed. This place looked like it was a lab and his first words weren't, take a step in their please. Even if she consented it was nice to know he wasn't all pushy.

She straightened herself on her chair as she studied Lucius. He seemed clean and kept, something else she hadn't expected. But her muscled frame compared to his was better, one thing she could feel smug about. And he was in a suit which compared to her dirty and ripped clothes made her feel like she needed a shower. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it, talk of monsters made her think. What made her a monster? That she could turn into creatures or that sometimes she let her anger get the best of her. Instead she would change subject, to try and learn more about Lucius. "So, you say your son was a little bruised. I didn't see a lot but a saw the fire.. I'm guessing he has a sort of regeneration? Father like son?" Bella would ask, now that she thought of that she didn't know much about Red's capability's. All but his energy and invisible shield trick.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 17th 2015, 9:23 pm

Again questions about Lucas came up, why was she asking so much about him? She didn't.......she didn't like him or something did she? Well, that was not the topic at the moment, but it was an interesting prospect to consider. Lucius was a little surprised Bella snapped at being called 'little one', Lucius took a mental note not to call her that.

"I apologize." Lucius said, taking off a few pieces of his armor. Walking around in that all day was a hassle, and was quite relaxing once removed.

"And yes, Lucas has a form of my powers that allows him more endurance and regeneration." Lucius said in response to the girls question. Lucius really couldn't help but wonder why the female cared.

"Why do you ask?" Lucius said, trying to keep the conversation moving mostly though he did want to know.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 18th 2015, 7:54 am

"Just asking." Bell would respond to the man while crossing her legs and resting her elbows on her thigh so she could cup her chin with her hands. She planned on using this conversation the best of it's ability's. "So answer me this Lucius. How is this deal going to go? I don't want to just live here, I mean it's nice outside, a nice place indeed but I got no family and a rather powerful ability. How am I going to be useful? Will we have training sessions or are those reserved to those you can trust. Will I be sent to do things or locked in a underground town?" Bella would ask for it was better they got the business stuff out of the way, what better time then the present as that one person who made that line said.

She couldn't quite remember, only that it was a line she liked. "And finally am I allowed to go outside?" This question was a very serious one for it meant her freedom, something she very much enjoyed and while willing to sacrifice a little she wouldn't let it all go into the hands of another.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 22nd 2015, 10:27 pm

This was just weird. This girl seemed so enthusiastic. Why? Lucius literally killed her brother in front of her. It was amazing a simple sorry and a few bits of dialogue could throw that out the window. Lucius just shook his head, he couldn't be making her some soldier. Even if that's what she wanted he didn't feel right about it. In fact he would refuse.

"Why do you even want to be useful to me? I understand you might want to join this community because you have nowhere else to go, but now you want to be trained? You want me to turn you into a soldier? I can't help but feel uneasy about this. You can stay here, you can use the funds everyone else has access too, but i will not train you or use you for combat purposes." Lucius said. He hoped it would end at that, but knowing this girl it likely wouldn't. If she could give him a decent reason maybe, if she could make him understand her change in behavior, sure, but not as it stood.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 22nd 2015, 11:03 pm

Bella leaned back into her chair and thought for a bit, this wasn't going to plan. He had changed too much, he felt like a honest good man. If he had a hint of what was before then he wouldn't have argued so much. In her mind she felt relieved that the man had changed but that still didn't help with what he had done before. "Maybe I don't have many other places to go Lucius but my reason is that I can do more then just live down here. I have the ability to shape-shift into any mammal, any dinosaur and in enough time maybe people, mythological things. I don't quite understand how it works but I want to make use of it." Bella would argue before standing from her chair, the feeling of being a little higher then the man in-front of her needed. "You know what I did after you killed Alex? I destroyed every bit of smash-able things I could find. I dreamed of eating you whole. You know how much it takes not to turn into a werewolf and try to kill you. As soon as I saw you I wanted to do it but I had to be curious. Why you bothered trying to help me move on. Your a different man now Lucius. But in the end I am still a monster on a leash, be it my own, Alex's or Fear..." Bella would take a deep breath before sitting down again.

She thought about quite a lot, what she was good for, how she handled things, the need for more then a simple life always filled her. And she would convince this damned man. Taking another deeper breath Bella would think about her words. "I need to do something. I need to fight, I need to let out my anger. I can't just live a normal life. Not after Alex, not after you. Now I'm asking you to help me, not make me a solider but to make me better, useful. Not a monster stuck to a leash." Bella said before giving off a small sigh. This was harder then expected but she meant those words, she wanted to be better and she could do it. With or without his help.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 22nd 2015, 11:34 pm

Lucius just groaned at the female, she didn't know what she needed. She thought she did, but she was more confused then anything. A lot of metahumans tended to be, she needed help in a different way. She needed to be guided, mentally more then physically. She had been homeless all her life and saw her brother die, going out and fighting would only make her a worse person.

"....You...you don't want to be a monster on a leash? That's exactly what you will become if you fight for me. This revolution of mine requires sacrifice of innocence, you will be a monster, and you will be on a leash, my leash. Don't make the same mistakes i did. Frankly i don't think you're stable enough for it, you'll end up a murderer or worse. I have created far to many monsters to do the same with you." Lucius said. He was firm on this one. He wanted the female to understand. He knew the feeling she had, she wanted something to help her, but fighting for him wouldn't in the end. Lucius created terrible people, it was a requirement. Bella was not a terrible person, and she needed to keep whatever innocence she had left. It was a valuable thing.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof August 22nd 2015, 11:52 pm

Bella emitted a low growl before stopping herself, she was starting to get angry with the man, and if this continued it would go far out of control but in her mind she didn't want to care, she wanted to argue now. "Lucius I've already killed people, I was thirteen when I first turned into a werewolf and I didn't have any control. And I'm afraid it will happen again. And what happens if it happened here. You had to do something so devastating it destroyed the entire block to stop me. What happens if I turn here. Your powerful in ability but what of the other meta's here. You won't be able to do that same move again without risking all those lives." Bella would almost yell the last part before standing and walking to the door of the lab.

Stopping a small bit she would take a few breaths and turn to face Lucius once again. "My monster is my anger. My leash is easily broken. And if I can't get help from you then I might as well leave. Sorry I took up your time." Bella would say before walking to the door but taking a few steps back when she realized she didn't know how to get out. "Mind showing this meta how to leave. I got buildings to destroy, people to break." Bella would say before looking to the man again, she was starting to dislike this, she came hoping she could get something but in the end she wasted his and her time. He didn't quite understand that in the end she would keep turning and keep fighting and she was ether going to be a monster or someone that could handle it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red August 23rd 2015, 12:07 am

"I wonder what your brother would think of you right now. You speak of him like you hated his guts, and your actions do no better. Oh you have killed, you think that gives you a free ticket to throw your morals to the wind? That kind of justification works for awhile, but it will all eventually come crashing down around you. You'll look at your life and see you have become something else entirely. You'll murder in cold blood, and without remorse. You will become just like me. Is that really what you want? I see determination, and from your words i can tell you're on a mission to destroy, but that isn't the answer. I can help you curb the anger, the grief. My powers are fueled by those very things, but they are tempered and weaponized. Giving into them will do you no good. You will NOT fight, and i will not let you leave if you are going out to destroy. Is that clear? You will sit, and you will listen, and you will control that bloodlust of yours." Lucius said, ordering Hector to lock down the labs doors. She could do whatever she felt like, she could turn into her warewolf form and go on a killing spree, or she could do the right thing and listen to someone with some of the best experience with anger on the planet.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top