The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_voting_barTipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_voting_barTipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tipping Point (Shadow)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tipping Point (Shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tipping Point (Shadow)

Post by Red July 19th 2015, 2:56 pm

It seemed Lucius' pulse drew his enemy out, which was the intention really. As slippery as Shadow was, Lucius was tactical enough to thwart him. Once Shadow reappeared he said something about Lucius creating monsters, which Lucius couldn't help but smile at under his high tech mask. It was true, he had created monsters, many more then Shadow even knew, but it still eat at him that's what Lucas was thought of. He didn't ask for those powers, heck, he didn't ask to be created.

"Don't get angry.......don't get angry, you can't do this pissed off. You'll end up getting yourself and Lucas hurt." Lucius told himself as he felt his blood start to heat up. Shadow thought he could taunt Lucius with Lucas, and my god if he found out the boy was his biological son then he would do it until the cows came home. It was irritating, but Lucius couldn't let himself become enraged, what kind of example was that to Lucas? Shadow would form two fists of shadows and send them at Lucius. Now he could evade them, or shield himself, but Lucas was up, healed and charging at his own dad with a replacement sword, even larger then the previous one.

Ok, well, this was easy, right? It was a basic tactic to use your two opponents against each other. Lucius kicked his teleporter into high gear, it would need to cool for a long time after this because of repeated use, but it was worth it. He ported behind shadow, about ten feet, and Lucas changed his course. He now had to go through Shadow to get to Lucius. Lucas then charged Shadow at blinding speed, perhaps faster then he could react to with sword raised. In the instant he closed the distance he swung the huge sword three times rapidly, moving so fast they couldn't be seen by the human eye.

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 20th 2015, 7:59 am

Shadow gave a small smirk as the fist's closed in and as soon as the ground shadows were ready he sent them upwards. That smirk faded as Lucius did his own little magic trick of teleportation, this of course ruined his plan to use Luca's and as Shadow thought about this he returned a hefty smile. "Can't use it.. Throw it away." As Marcus said this he could see the sword wielding monster child turn into a blur. Hoping the child was simply going to bulrush in, Shadow made a grab at the spear like tendrils and expanded them horizontally so now they were like razor edged walls that were lying in the air. Hoping to make the kid cut himself up badly by running into the blades.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 21st 2015, 1:54 am

Lucius hadn't seen the shadow lines when he teleported, and he realized upon watching them rise up that Lucas was running straight into them. Worse yet, at his speed the razor sharp construct would likely cut him up badly. And that they did, Lucas ran into it and buckled, releasing a surprisingly child-like and innocent yelp. From there he would fall over, holding the wound and grunting in pain as his regeneration began its work. It would take a few moments to heal from the wide and deep cut across his chest. Lucius' eyes widened in fright, he felt it again, that same feeling of helplessness he had when he held Isabella's dying body. He thought he would never get close enough to anyone to feel this, but here he was.

This was his son, his blood, and he was responsible for him. The rage switch was flipped, and Lucius wanted nothing more right now then to rip shadows organs out and gag him with them until he died. Lucius pulled out his sonic emitter, then activated it, hoping the piercing high pitched sound would hurt Marcus enough to stop him from porting or melding. He then unleashed a beam of concentrated red energy directly at his opponent, channeling it until his target moved which would hopefully take until his sonic device burned up. If he did manage to teleport, Hector would track the darkness shadow turned into and alert Red to where he would appear, allowing him to send a pulse in that direction in the instant before Marcus appeared.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 25th 2015, 11:33 pm

Shadow gave a small grin as the blur turned to a child and with a yelp, he watched the boy fall in pain. He almost felt like sniffing the air in pleasure as he took  a step towards the boy's direction. This was until a rather horrible noise started emitting from Lucius's direction. Placing both hands on his ears to try and block out the noise, he would try and turn to Lucius but was stopped when he felt a force of pain, burning on his side and the Revanant lost balance being sent into a tumble as the concentrated energy burnt at his skin and made him sheik in pain along with the Continuous ringing sound. For what was merely seconds but felt like minutes the ringing stopped but the beam kept pushing ageist Shadow and with the ability to think once more, he did indeed turn into a shadow but rather retreating nor attacking, he moved till he was whiten arm's reach of the boy he had previously injured.

Unmelding he would lunge over the child and light his entire arm's ablaze with hellfire before proceeding to try to pick the boy up and use him as a human shield while using his burning hands to try and dig into the kids wounds. Shadow's breathing felt ragged and the trickle of blood and smell of burning skin attacked his senses all at once. It was lusting. Yet as he would try to dig into the wounds while using the boy as a shield, his expecting that the boy's master would stop attacking. He was wrong yet he loved the fact he was. Still loved it as he felt the force of the impact the attack did to his face, arm's, legs, bit of his chest and the boy, luckily avoiding the whole blunt of it. He began to cough up blood at his mask, making it stink. Before faintly laughing. "And here... I thought I was more. Heh. Thanks Luci." He would say as he realized one little thing he didn't want to realize. He lost this match the moment he won.

Heh. You had your fun. Now be like a shadow. And Run. Dark would warn the current handler and with a agreeing sigh, Shadow would bring the flames along his arm to one large fireball at his hand, which would currently be in the boy if things succeeded. One final present to hurt the kid before he would try and run.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 26th 2015, 2:13 pm

Lucius' plan worked perfectly it seemed, Shadow was unable to jump away and he laid into the male with everything he had. Unfortunately, when his sonic device disabled Shadow managed to make his way over to the already injured Lucas and attempt to use him as a human shield. Lucius didn't know what was happening before it was to late, and he ended up hitting Lucas. The boy was writhing in pain, from the energy and the fact shadow was dipping his hand into his wounds.  Eventually Lucius' attack would cease and he would look in horror at the pain his son was going through, just angering him more. He ran at the pair, but was too late to stop what happened next. The fire ball was produced inside Lucas, and he let out the most blood curdling scream Lucius had ever heard. He was in so much pain, and he just wanted it to end. Lucius did this, it was his fault, just like it was with Isabella... Once Lucius finally got close he pulled Lucas from shadows grasp and attempted to kick the male in the jaw.

"You sadistic, evil goddamn bastard!" Lucius said as he lunged for the male, trying to grab him by the throat. Unfortunately it seemed Lucius wouldn't be able to avenge the damage done to his son, not yet, but that didn't mean he wouldn't try. Once Shadow likely left Lucius would turn to Lucas, ripping his mask away to look at the injured boy. He was writhing still, the effects of his powers hadn't wore off yet. He seemed to be crying, crying from sheer agony.

"I'm....i'm so sorry....I'm so sorry i couldn't protect you.......i should have never brought you here...." Lucius said, shedding tears himself as he held the boys head in his grasp. It seemed Lucas was healing, so that was good, but this had been a traumatic experience...one he likely wouldn't recover from for awhile.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 26th 2015, 6:19 pm

"Hehehe. Hehehe." Shadow couldn't stop giggling and... crying. Doe Lucius wouldn't see it under his mask, at first Shadow didn't understand the tears, strange they were to him. Looking up, he could see Lucius making his way over and shadow's grip on the boy loosened and as Lucius pulled up and took the boy from his gasp, he would watch as a kick would come at his head and he would accept it, his new found durability making the hit a slight mosquito. Then a grab at his throat was made and Shadow allowed even that. "Heh... I may be evil... But you made me." Shadow would say in a weak voice before looking away and exploding in shadow's before disappearing and reappearing away as far as he could from the two.

From their he would begin a limp walk to the outer edge before any police with their noisy sirens would arrive as the sound of them was closing in, his mask leaving his face as he made his escape and wounds healing. "More fun then I anticipated. And a learning experience." He would finish as he continued his walk. Not a limp anymore it seemed.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 26th 2015, 6:53 pm

Lucius was furious, but he couldn't release all that anger he had inside of him, Lucas was more important, and he needed to be taken home, like he asked to. Lucius picked him up, holding him almost like a baby before activating his teleporter. In an instant they were back in Lucius' lab and Lucas was laid down in a med pod. Lucius had so much fire in him, expressed by him punching things..... He wanted to kill shadow, and if he ever saw him again he would do just that. These feelings, they were ones he made a point to lock away, but here he was again.. Feeling helpless and guilty, just like that day. It was like a repeat almost, only this was his flesh and blood.

"I'm sorry Lucas...."

END

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top