The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_vote_lcapA Point of Convergence (closed) I_voting_barA Point of Convergence (closed) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A Point of Convergence (closed) I_vote_lcapA Point of Convergence (closed) I_voting_barA Point of Convergence (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Point of Convergence (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Point of Convergence (closed) Empty A Point of Convergence (closed)

Post by Elena Vexus May 25th 2015, 11:48 pm

Forcewave was changing positions, she assumed that it was to adequately combat the invading forces. He would no doubt prove to be a challenge for the team, not to mention it seemed like he had the item she was after. Elena and her General made a B-Line for the surface of the airship and once there immediately confronted Forcewave. There were a couple thoughts going through his dead. She could just kill him right away and take the artifact. Tell him about it and maybe get it that way, or possibly say nothing and take it stealthily during combat. Either way, if he managed to recognize her she had no doubt in her mind that he would not hesitate to strike with lethal force.
Both Elena and her Bodyguard stood confronting the hero, she pulled down the collar of her outfit so that her voice was not muffled.
"Long time no see Forcie. I don't want to come off barbaric, so I will at least say that there is substantial purpose to this attack. And no. It is not just for my sick kicks."
Vexus pulled her collar back up to over her nose and mouth and threw her hands into one of her formations and her bodyguard drew two of his swords. Electricity began to spark in her hands before allowing it all to transfer onto her right arm. There was a strange disturbance of energy around her, but could not pay any mind to it. If she held on to the lightning any longer she would end up electrocuting herself even more. She then launched the lethal volts towards her target as right before her eyes her scenery changed from a metal landing space on an airship to a grassy plain in the middle of nowhere. Forcewave and her Guard were nowhere to be seen and her attack was fired off randomly into the air with the resonating crack of thunder. Soon there after her right arm fell limp against her side. She threw her shades on and began to scan for some life signs. Off in the distance she was able to spot the Stonehenge, obviously indicating that she was in the United Kingdom.
She scanned the areas opposite the prehistoric rock formation and was able to get a lock on someone or something, she figured it was Force. Keeping the glasses on she made her way in that direction, Elena also closed her left eye in preparation while her right arm was healing. Hopefully by the time she encountered him her arm would be fully healed, a gimp arm was never an advantage. She had no contact with her Bodyguard either, Elena could only assume that the teleportation was some kind of defense system initiated by the ship or someone on the ship in order to evacuate everyone and protect itself. Vexus figured that her Guard might have his own issue to deal with at the moment, and if things became sticky for either of them he could teleport to Elena's aid regardless of where he was currently located. Right now, she needed to focus on retrieving that time piece in one piece. Who knows what kind of power and secrets it could potentially yield.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

A Point of Convergence (closed) Empty Re: A Point of Convergence (closed)

Post by Forceaus May 26th 2015, 8:57 pm

The way over sized flying ship was under attack and Forcewave was leaving the meeting room to go back to the deck to fend off the attackers. He arrived on the outer deck where the heavy winds were prevalent to try and stop this group of people consisting of Elena Vexus and a few others that he did not know of. Mere seconds after he stepped outside, he practically ran straight into the sole attacker that he actually recognized, and a robot that he guessed she had built herself. Vexus noticed him and addressed him rather formally.

"Yeah, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Last I heard of you, you were in D.C and apparently exploded. So, why are you here? Is it to destroy this ship, or something else entirely?" he asked as he prepared to square off against the supervillain. If her plan was to take down this ship, then this attack wasn't a good way of doing so. Based on what he knew of Vexus, Forcewave figured that she was probably after something else. Something that was on this ship that interested her. Probably a weapon or something that was kept here. Regardless of her purpose, she was forward with her approach and already on the attack. Forcewave saw Vexus charging electricity around her arm and looked like she was about to fire it at him when she suddenly disappeared. Before he even had a chance to think about what just happened, the sensation of being pulled away came over him. He was being teleported again, and this time wasn't ready for it and had no idea where he was going.

The teleporter had taken him off of the ship and landed him in some field somewhere. Just what exactly had happened? Somebody on the ship must have activated the teleportation device to send the people that were attacking the ship away, but why was he teleported too? Was it just because he was outside and got caught during the process? Forcewave started looking around to try and figure out where he was. He saw something he recognized in the distance. It was the structure known as Stonehenge. Okay, so he was in England. Good to know. Why was he here though?

There was a sound of thunder in the distance. He looked in the direction that he heard the thunder come from, but saw that the skies were clear. That was probably Vexus then, meaning that she was nearby. What about the others that were with her? Were they nearby too? He also thought of where the rest of the guardians might be at. If they were teleported too then they could also be down here.

Full of confusion as to what had happened and why it happened that particular way, Forcewave got out his communicator to try and get in contact with somebody in order to figure things out. Unfortunately he wasn't getting a signal. "Okay, I think I can handle things down here." he said to himself and sent a message through the communicator that read "Don't use the teleporter on me until I call back." before opening up his bag to stow the device in it. When he opened his bag he realized that there was more in it than he intended there to be. "No wonder it felt so heavy." he said before finding a hiding place for it nearby.

Forcewave looked back in the direction that he heard the thunder coming from. He expected that Vexus might be nearby. Hopefully it was just her. If it was, then he should be able to fend her off. If there were others with her, then he might be in a bit of trouble. Maybe he could also figure out the purpose of the teleportations. In the meantime, Forcewave stood ready for whatever may happen next.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus May 27th 2015, 12:22 am

Vexus moved at a powerful stride closer to Force. There would have been no doubt that he knew she was coming. Not only did the sound of thunder give off her location, but there was no way of being stealthy when approaching. No trees or anything large enough to hide a person. A few rocks and bushes, but nothing major. As she approached, he did not seem to be doing much. Just surveying the land as she had done moments earlier. As she walked, she could feel that the ground beneath her feet was adequately hydrated. More than likely would not absorb a large amount of water. She could now see Forcewave clearly, being about 500 feet away from him. There was a slight downhill slope, which worked out fantastic for her next trick.

She gave a slight wave with her right hand, lifting it above her head. Mostly making sure that her right arm was fully functional now, and partly saying hello to her old friend. Elena placed her hands in another formation while she continued stepping forward. Her body visibly expanded outwards, mostly in the abdominal region. Following, her cheeks puffed out and she opened her mouth releasing an incredibly violent torrent of water. The force of the water pouring from her mouth actually tore her mouth open wider.
As the powerful waves crashed forward towards Forcewave, she threw her hands into another specific positioning. While the water still rushed from her gaping mouth, electricity charged up in her hands again and she moved the energy into her left arm this time. The water ceased and immediately after Vexus launched the bolt of lightning from her hand towards Forcewave. It ran quickly only a few inches above the water, bolts branched off of the lightning charging the water to lethal levels. The main stream of electricity rushed ahead aiming to strike her target, and if that missed then hopefully the roaring electrical water would do some damage.

She was, of course, risking the safety of the object she was looking to retrieve. Though she figured that someone of Forcewave's experience would not be done in so easily. If he was, then that was only less work for Elena. She had a team of highly skilled scientists, including herself, that would more than likely be able to piece together any remains of what she was searching for in order to extract the necessary information. With the back of her right hand, she wiped of the excess water from her mouth while the sides of her mouth stitched themselves back together. Her left arm was heavily charred and laying against her side limp and useless for the time being. The burns could be seen healing up, though it would take more time for the muscles and nerves to properly fix themselves. It was always a gamble using the electoral attack. She would always be without at least one of her arms for an undetermined amount of time. Not to mention she would also need to wait for these injuries to heal up before activating her eye, otherwise nothing would repair itself in a timely fashion.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 28th 2015, 12:17 am

In the very direction that he heard the thunder come from, Forcewave could now see Vexus approaching. She was coming down a hill towards him and he figured that she must want to get rid of him before proceeding any further with whatever master plan she had. Looks like she was taking this opportunity to remove an obstacle from the playing field. Forcewave couldn't blame her for taking this course of action. It seemed like a good idea, and besides, it gave him the chance to defeat her and put an end to this evil plan of hers.

He could see that Vexus was moving towards him at a pace that was quite fast and figured she must be determined to deal with him quickly. The aggressive approach if you will. Forcewave did a quick check of the stuff he had on him to make sure everything was in place before she got any closer. "Alright, bring it on." he said to essentially himself since she was too far away to hear him.

As he stood there watching Vexus continue to move towards him, Forcewave saw her grow slightly larger and then release a massive amount of water that was coming down the hill and flowing at him. Okay, that's a lot of water. So she can use electricity and water. What else does she got? Speaking of electricity, he could see the sparks from here and a bolt of lightning came flying towards him and was electrifying the water along the way. Knowing what he could do and seeing it as his best option, Forcewave held his ground and took the incoming lightning bolt head on. He withstood the impact and kneeled down to place his hand on the ground. Forcewave then used the energy from that lightning bolt to generate an wave of his own electrical energy that would tear up the ground between him and the incoming wave to create a bunch of trenches that would keep the water from reaching him. The ground swells would swallow up the incoming wave, leaving a bunch of puddles in front of him.

With the flood issue now no longer an issue, Forcewave looked over the trenches and up the hill to see what Vexus might do next. He noticed that her left arm was limp and burned. That was something to take note of. Forcewave got back to his feet and immediately fired out a blast of electricity that split off into four beams that were crisscrossing and moving at completely different speeds that were constantly changing towards Vexus.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 1st 2015, 8:27 pm

It appears that Force was able to adequately counter her classic electricity and water tactic. At least she knew now not to bother using her lightning ability any further. He had split the ground allowing the water to pour down leaving only minor puddles. Elena prepared for evasive maneuvers, she would be unable to use another elemental attack of hers until her arm healed over. Forcewave retaliated with electricity of his own. It zipped around in different speeds, moving through each other's path making it rather difficult to follow its proper path of trajectory.
Vexus dove off to the right just as the lighting come near her, though one of the four beams broke off in her direction. The bolt struck her right in the abdomen and she hit the ground hard and tumbled down the slight incline. She managed to stop herself with her damaged left arm as she began to regain control of it. Her heart had definitely skipped a few beats, maybe even stopping for a short time. That attack had a lot of bite to it. Elena slowly made it back up on her feet as her arm continued to heal. The damage done from Forcewave's attack was next in line for fixing.

With only minimal movement in her left arm and severe burns she was not really in much of a bargaining position. Her left arm was still down at her side while she held her stomach with her right hand apply pressure to help ease the pain. She was taking deep, slow breaths to help keep her heart rate steady so her healing would progress evenly. Right now all she could do was stand there, and wait. There would be no point in activating her Celestial Eye with the damage she's sustained already.
"I see you've improved since we've last spoke..." She said slowly, buying herself a little time.
"Either that or I've worsened. Heh, or maybe a combination of both. Might have a little more trouble with my mission than I originally had planned... How is it that you came across such a group, and such an artifact as well..."
Vexus knew that Forcewave was no fool. It was probably clear to him that she was trying to kill just a few seconds while her body healed up. Hopefully she would managed to steal this small pocket of time so she could get right back on the offensive and finish was she came here for.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 2nd 2015, 11:21 pm

Multiple pronged energy attacks that had proven to be effective several times before in the past were once again being put to use. Forcewave fired the attack over the electrified waters towards Vexus that separated itself into four beams with no distinct patterns to their movements. The beams were being allowed to fly around freely, but Forcewave was keeping track of their movements and could, and would alter their course the moment he needed to.

As the beams flew around to keep their target confused and unable to discern their movements, one of them would break off and fly directly at Vexus as the other three continued on their strange course. At first he thought that she had managed to dodge the energy beam, but it managed to strike her in the torso and sent her tumbling to the ground. As soon as Forcewave saw this happen, he stopped the other beams and had them split off in different directions to prepare a follow-up attack of sorts. One would fly upwards and circle them from above, another would hover around a spot a distance behind Vexus, and the last one would fly back to Forcewave himself and fly around him near aimlessly.

Forcewave watched as Elena Vexus slowly got back to her feet on the other side of the shallow pool of water between them. He could see from here the damage that had been done to her and wondered if she would continue to fight. Knowing what he knew of Vexus, Forcewave expected she would at least try something to accomplish this mission she spoke of rather than just give up. What was this mission anyways? Maybe he would soon find out what it was. Knowing of the mission could make it easier to prevent its success.

After closely listening to everything that Vexus said, Forcewave got straight to the point with his response. "What is this mission anyways? And what's this artifact that you're talking about?" He asked of her, demanding answers. It wasn't until after he finished talking that he realized what the answers to those questions was. Dammit, he knew what she was after. The watch that could supposedly stop time. That had to be it. Why else would she target him specifically? Well, at least he knew what her objective was. Now for the part about preventing her from achieving at it.

Now knowing what Vexus was after, Forcewave grabbed ahold of the energy beam that had been flying around him and flung it at her at a rate far faster than it had been previously moving at. Just as he threw the beam, he sent some more energy coursing through him down his right leg and through his feet into the ground. The energy would travel underground and below the water and slowly make its way towards the general location of its target, but would not arrive until long after the beam he threw would.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top