The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_voting_barLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Post by Zell October 22nd 2013, 12:20 am

He sat in the cell, or stood rather still jacketed on the table that was placed upright. He felt his blonde hair starting to go from it’s nice natural spike to a matted down and dirty style. The purple bruised bags on the pale skin under the glowing emerald eyes were enough to give anyone the chills, and that was before taking his attire into account. The mouth cage made it clear enough, had the other warning signs like a straight jacket weren’t clear enough. His Cell mate came back from doing whatever it was that he was doing, and he walked in nonchalantly. Ouroboros didn’t even acknowledge him. Ouroboros had only caught a glimpse of him, but that was all his advanced mind needed. For Ouroboros that one second was an agonizingly slow year’s worth of time. His brain processed the information at such speeds, time itself meant nothing anymore. The man was black as the muds of the Nile river, and his eyes were equally as dark. He was 185.928 centimeters, give or take the thousandth. He was slim, like Ouro himself, though the muscle was a bit deceptive. Ouro would approximate his weight at one 174 pounds. The way he walked also gave something away about him. He was professional, confident and perhaps even spanning out into arrogant. The most professional of people are normally slow to anger and hard to compromise. After an agony of what seemed to be years, but in reality was only seconds, the man spoke.

“Sup? Heard you’re a real badass” He asked. The noise of the rattling shackles told Ouroboros that he had shifted his hands. Super human sensory didn’t fail him, he could hear the rattling in the lower portions of the chain bouncing off the floor ever so slightly. He had only placed his hands elsewhere in a non-threatening way. Ouroboros slowly turned his head and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly, giving him a sickly glare. His glowing emerald eyes turned back to the cell door and he let out a small growl. The guard passed, and Ouroboros saw his chance. Activating his Ethereal powers, he radiated with the celestial light, the bright white bleeding into a pale and holy yellow, ending in a seafoam green. The straight jacket dematerialized from the energy, and the table that bound him not long after. Ouro strode off with the same confident swagger he always did. With his arms free he shook out his arms ahead of him and then fixed his propped collar on his Hydra skin as his boots thudded off the ground. He jerked his head and cracked his neck to each side as he approached the bars. He ripped off the face mask and revealed the rest of his face a mishcevious little smirk on his face as he leaned on the bars. His eyes were fixated on the target. That one guard, that was it. The guard began to pass when he saw Ouro leaning on the bars, Ouro tried to wave him down, but the first the the bastard did was call for two other guards. Great, just his luck. Ouroboros turned and walked back towards the center of the cell.

”What are you doing?” The guard asked, the two others falling in quickly. Ouro didn’t answer them, instead he just sat on his bead, leaning forward with his forearms on his knees. Three guards, each in advanced powersuits, rather impressive craftsmanship, but still nothing to his own. He looked up at them like a little child, but when he didn’t answer the one guard became rather irate. Ouro smirked at his outburst, calling Ouro all sorts of names, like “scum” or “mother-f#@ker” and all those. Ouro knew he had them. Here kitty kitty kitty, just a little more. The towering man walked up with a baton and started slapping it off his hand. Ouro looked up at him with the innocent little smirk, and his pale eyes looking up to the man.  ”Cute, we got a young one. A wise guy at that!” The guard said. He arched his arm to whack Ouro with the baton, when Ouro placed out his arm, and reality warmed around his hand. Misanthropy summoned up as a shard and Ouro jabbed the guard with it, luckily he had waited to summon Misanthropy until his hand was on the guard, so the only thing anyone, his Cell mate included, would see would be the guard falling to a knee in pain after he dropped his Baton. The other two men ran to his side, one of the other guards going to strike Ouro, but in the end he met the same fate. The third fell victim to the seemingly invisible as Ouro simply placed a hand on his shoulder. All three guards were writhing in pain on a knee as they began to stop breathing. Energy visibly seeped from them through the air in twisting and tantalizing ways as they flowed into Ouro’s hand.

”And now I have your souls.” He said calmly. He then leaned back and scooted himself back on his bed, leaving his left leg extended, and his right knee up and his heel planed into the bedding. As he lounged and relaxed he flashed a smile at the man across from him. He looked down to the three guards who now all felt the pain stop, and when they looked around they had faintly glowing eyes as well, each one looking to each other and then to Ouro.

”Wh-what did you do?” The guard asked as he looked to Ouro, panting as if he ran a marathon. Ouro just looked at him with the same innocent smirk and arched eyebrows with a bobbing head. ”I-it feels like for the first time...I can finally see...” He added.

”Follow me, keep my command.” Ouroboros said quietly, in an almost timid voice. The guards all nodded. ”Go about your business...when I need you, you’ll know.” He said. The guards all nodded and they stood up, steadying themselves.

”As you command my king.” The woman said as she and the two other guards walked away. With the area clear, Ouroboros sighed and placed his hands on the back of his head, leaning back. With a second of show, his pupils transformed and now appeared as a serpent biting it’s tail. With this power activated, he could see his cell mate more ‘clearly’ and allowed him to discern an identity. The man across from him was a rather interesting one, though Ouro knew nothing as to why yet. His pupils returned to normal just as quickly as they appeared, and may very easily been mistaken for “my eyes playing tricks on me” to anyone who saw them.

”You shouldn’t believe anything you hear....I would have thought you’d have known that...Andre Armouror.” Ouro said with a slick smile and an arched eyebrow. He let out a nice relaxed sigh as he audibly gulped and relaxed against the wall of the prison walls. He looked out to the hallway as the guard talked and “diffused” the situation with the others that had come to check on why they had left their posts. The Ethereal King began to hum the tune Renegade from Styx. ”So...Andre. I’m breaking out of here as soon as I locate someone. Stick close and be free, stay away, or stand in my way and die. I hope I’m clear enough about this.” He said as he closed his eyes and resumed humming.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger October 22nd 2013, 4:15 am

On the outside, Assault played it cool as he watched his new cellmate straight dismantle several guards and basically act like a godsend for his freedom. Even though he was tempted to ask if this dude was like Shang Tsung's bastard child or something, he tabled those comments for later, not wanting to look a gift horse in the mouth. He saw the flash of the serpent shit-what was it, ouroboros? that's what that symbol was-in the dude's eyes, but it disappeared as quickly as it arrived. Then the man said his real name and smiled at him. He then started humming something, sounded like Styx, then told him he was breaking out as soon as he found someone. First Riz wanted to break him out so she got herself sent in here, then he comes along and is looking for someone and wants to break them out.

It was a real tempting ass offer, but Assault felt like he should offer up some modifications, or well suggestions. He liked Riz, and didn't want to leave her hanging, I mean she came in there for him, and warned him about M.A.S.T.'s whole game, so he figured he should talk with this dude about what he wants. He also thought about Sydney and how bad a breakout might be if it spilled over to the non-powered side. Looking at the guy, and how he, played with the guards, Assault was confident the man would be able to make sure the breakout wasn't too hectic

Assault would raise up from the bed, cuffed hands in the air. "Crystal man" he'd say in reference to how clear Ouroboros was being. He'd then lean against the wall. "I mean I'm down to get out of here as soon as possible, actually been plotting with a chick on this side of the prison-empowered side-about the same thing, so I don't see anything wrong with sticking close to you to get free so I can bust her up out of here. You get these cuffs off me and I'll get her up out of here...yo, what should I call you?. Ouroboros? I saw something like that in your eyes for a bit, don't know if it's the collar making me trip or your powers though" Assault would say sticking his arms out to show the cuffs, then touching the neck brace he had on as well. They gave him the three piece combo to cut off his abilities. Each inmate had an inhibitor collar in the empowered section, attributed to their physiology, and for some reason someone didn't take into account the unique set up of attributes Ouroboros possessed. These same collars inhibited Riz's sixth sense and hydrokinetic abilities, and were the first of their kind, just like this prison and it's three related compounds. The collars are controlled by the warden, with a pocket device that monitors all the empowered inmates and their devices.

"Another thing too, you ain't gotta answer this if you don't want to because let's be real, the fact you're getting me out of here is good enough. Who're you looking for anyways?" . Assault didn't mind if dude didn't answer his question, he was still curious though and would probably see who it was when the breakout started.

Edit: Joshua, the order I amended you to will start after this row of posts, okay? so after Prime, Nekromonga, creator and Ouroboros post THIS time, then you post, and we continue that way until the thread is over, sound good?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assault's Profile
Frogger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime October 26th 2013, 4:32 pm

Riz liked the vocational training classes. They were actually as boring as hell, but at least, she had a lot of stuff to tinker with. She did not let anyone discover than she was quite intelligent, even for a human, because they might start putting her under closer surveillance in case she dismantled the depowering collar. And that was exactly what she had in mind to do. Over time, without attracting any attention to herself, she had managed to decouple some of the tools she had been given, and steal off some difficult to notice, but very useful (in her hands) components. Sure, she wasn't as smart as many other minds that wandered the universe, but she could still come up with some really nifty stuff.

In today's vocational class, Riz had managed to get herself the final components of her escape plan: a small lead battery, and a thin tube. With these, other factors being equal, her powers would return to her tonight. However, she would be then faced with the grand task of battling against overwhelming odds to break her way out of this prison. It would be easier to just make it a one-man... or in her case, one-woman mission, but she had given Assault her word that she would help him make his escape good, and she wasn't one to back down on her promises. She was sure that in time, the lady whom Assault had referred to as 'Teach' would eventually reveal her powers, or the assassin guy who was just whisked in would eventually cause another hell to be let loose. However, she couldn't trust that these would happen certainly, so she had decided to work on breaking the collar herself. It would have been much easier if she could get the Teach to zap her collar, but those annoying force fields stood in the way of contact.

No matter. She had managed to safely smuggle the needed items into her hair, and as soon as she made it to her cell, she would hide them with her already bountiful stash. Then, she would wait for lights out, and this night would be her last in the prison, whether she made it out ... or not.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prime
Prime

Number of posts : 28
Job : Doing jobs
Humor : My favorite DC character is the Joker. Know why?
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 31st 2013, 2:01 am

“Teach, you alright?” Sydney asked Shauna, as they took their allotted showers at the communal shower.

“Not if I don’t get out of this place soon.” She replied dryly, feeling her headache worsening. Neither rest nor the clinic’s medication helped her at all.

The climate at the prison became tense; the air so thick with it that any whimper or sound seemed to unnerve the inmates. There was always word or plans of breakouts, spoken of in hush tones, but no one could know if it was real or mere talk to ferret out misbehaving inmates. The reach of the Radiant Cult was far and wide, and while the two cultists were taken away, word reached the ears of the rest of the membership among the inmates... and the guards.

As cellmates Shauna and Sydney finished up their shower and got dressed, two new women came into the communal bath. Sydney looked at them rather dismissively.

“Hey, we were just finishing up, you can use it in a sec...” The situation would degrade quickly as they take the young teen hostage with shivs.

“...Sydney!” Shauna exclaimed, taken by surprise given her illness.

“Colluding with the devil... do not worry child, you can still be saved, if you repent and ask our lord forgiveness.” The cultist woman said, pressing the sharpened plastic to Sydney’s throat.

“Let her go... AAAGH!” Shauna was ambushed from behind as well, a prison guard taking her down with a tazer. The Cultist guard held Shauna fast by her hair, her headache compounded by the shock of the tazer. It seemed that her power was really, really aching to get loose.

“Now hellspawn. Any last words before we return you to the pits from whence you came?” The guard said in a most sinister tone, slowly taking out a gun.

“Walk away. Or else.” Shauna threatened, though getting a gun barrel poked into her head for her insolence.

“Teach! Shauna! Shaundi! Don’t... don’t do it! You don’t have to claim...” Sydney pleaded, yelping in pain as the hard plastic pricked her skin.

“Sydney, promise me something.” Shauna asked of her cellmate, her eyes beginning to glow from the overload of energy.

“What?” She asked, becoming scared of her older mentor and cellmate.

“Whatever happens, I want you to stay in your cell. You don’t belong in prison. You still have alot ahead of you.”

“O...okay.”

“Dangit. I’m not getting my teaching license back after this.” Shauna looked about and let her built up power loose on the facility, ripping through layers of steel and concrete, energy pouring from her eyes in a torrent of plasma rather than her usual focused beams. Unable to direct it without inflicting significant loss of life, she rips through the ceiling, and with it ripping through the prison’s many power and utility systems.

She struggles to maintain control, but the fanatic held her down and directs it through the other wards, people in their cells forced to duck and cover at the sudden destruction let loose on the facility. Unlucky souls are vaporized, while Assault’s cell is also levelled, the viridian laser beams coming in inches from his face. Other inmates too, depending on their placement at the time, may quite notice that a giant laser beam was ripping through the place. The facility’s main cell control room was also sacked, throwing the guards into disarray. The entire facility loses power and goes to crisis mode, the hallways blaring with the alarm and bathed in emergency red light.

No longer suffering power incontinence, Shauna projects a blinding flash from her eyes to disable Sydney’s captors; she shoots a beam that bounces off the reflective surface of a security camera and gets the guard’s gun, melting the turncoat guard’s gun to his hand, making him scream in pain. He pulls the trigger, only causing an explosion that sends shrapnel into his face, causing him to collapse, slowly dying.

Sydney looked at Shauna in absolute shock and awe, completely afraid of what she had just done, and what she was capable of. Lady Laser began walking out of the communal showers. “...Get back to your cell Sydney. It’s safer there.”

“...help... help me...” The guard pleaded with Shauna, changing his tune very quickly about the ‘hellspawn’. Shauna simply walks out, flipping the bird at him, content to let him die a slow, slow death.

Automated turrets throughout the facility power up, while gun drones began deploying. “LETHAL FORCE AUTHORIZED.” Corridors quickly get sealed off. The guards head to the armory to suit up and lock and load.

The cells of inmates left and right open in the situation, and the cheer rises among them. “Prison Break!” Metahuman inmates in the non-powered block quickly begin using their powers to survive the turrets, escape... or settle scores.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 31st 2013, 5:36 am

Helia was leaning over the rail when the lights began to flicker and the ground shook violently. A laser appeared from below and began tearing through everything including the floor Helia stood on. It caved in on her as she tried to brace herself for the impact of an incoming laser. She fell to the bottom level from like the fifth floor. Helia looked around as she tried to overcome the pain then something clicked in her ears. Abruptly and simoiltanioualy all of th cells doors opened and the inmates rushed out cheering as if they were going to get out but Helia wasn't going to have it she was waiting for these idiots in here to do something like this.

"Gitabonan ago diha sa imong gray nga sheet ug paralipdan ago gikan said tanan katalgman....Nerfram." The last word was heard as a dying hum but none the less like always her voice rang in an unnatural loudness as she she sang this sad yet happy sounding song. The chills filled the air and a fog of great thickness rolled in sparkling in the sputtering light just to disappear in the darkness. The immense amount of fog wrapped around Helia as she walked up to the front gates and ultimately in front of all the inmates.

"Now you guys i don't want to fight you but if u try to leave u might not make it out of her alive or unharmed." She began then she continued after she noted all of the turrets now locked on her. "now just get back to your cells and we'll pretend like u never left." she said putting a thumbs up. The convicts looked at her and contemplated it and seemed to be compliant in going back to their cell until one man made a very bad decision.

"Why should we listen to some girl with a fog as her power what are you going to do make us lost until we die here." He yelled causing a mass uproar then the convicts began to run towards her....to their doom.

"Do it Nerfram." She called as the convicts unleaded their power and tried to hit her. Her red hair flew in front of her as Nerfram split into a huge mass of tendrils and began to pierce the convicts pushing clean through their bodies and winding around the now dead beings and dissolved them just to lunge out from the lump into extra tendrils and do it again. Helia walked through the blood and debris left behind from the struggle and entered the building. "Nerfram animal chaos." she said and the fog rippled a little and animals from tv and scary movies began to appear. They rushed into the building attacking only the people who weren't in their cells and who were fighting back. Helia slowly walked through the chaos. Unlike outside bodies were strewn on the floor in here and burn marks were lwere charred all over the floors and from the looks of things it might have came from the showers. Helia sighed and continued her trek she knew now she wasn't coming from from this unscathed in any way but she figured it'd be good fun.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 31st 2013, 8:39 pm

”He’s a powerful Metahuman with the ability to absorb enough energy to wipe out this prison ten times over…. His name is Shael Atterrius…though he will likely respond better to his “gang” name.” The Ethereal King added with a smirk. He withdrew a picture from his pocket and with the flick of his wrist he sent the picture gracefully through the air. The picture was of a young man, and on the back was a little segment of writing, writing directed at Ouro.

”Oh look…vocational is here. How fun.” He said with a devious undertone. The cell opened and the guards that had been there earlier had come to take them out. Ouro was restrained and he played along, though he obviously could have fought it off, and as such hopefully his new little “friend” would follow.

Eventually Ouroboros was left to the prison yard, just before the evening. There were several people he had been keeping eyes on, and then there were those that he was interested in manipulating to get what he wanted. In no particular order, he had his three guards, each one in the courtyard at this point, keeping close eyes on the meta-humans, while still remaining vigilant for his call. Ouro noted a man sitting on a bench…he was making things, something that Ouroboros could relate with. After all, he himself was quite the inventor. This person was someone to watch on. The other person he noticed was the one he had come here to free. With a slow and silent walk Ouroboros made his way to Shael.

”You’re such a bother.” Ouroboros said. Shael looked up at the sound of the voice and a huge grin fromed as he looked over his shoulder at Ouro.

”Whazzup old man?” “Riot” said as he stood up. Ouro grabbed his wrist, twisted it and caused the young man to squirm a little, spewing out “ow ow ow” as if him saying it were going to relive pain. ”Ow okay, okay, I’m sorry I’m sorry! Dad stappit!” To this Ouroboros let go.

”You may look older than me, but you’re still my son. Don’t forget it punk.” Ouro said as he sat down, he began looking around. Riot was now just looking blankly at his father.

”Yeah, obviously…so should I pack up?”

”Mmmmhm…We’re leaving tonight.” Ouro said as he looked around. Using the nanites he spawned his Visor and used the nanites within to establish a telepathic connection with the man on the bench, Andre and Riot. ”Testing one two three. Hello gentlemen. With this link I will be more than able to coordinate our escape. The best part is that we have a probability of .998732 of escape, for those of you who don’t know probabilities as well as you should the highest a probability can be is 1. You on the bench tinkering, you want out?” He’d ask. Within seconds he’d have his answer. If the man did not want part then the telepathic link would be dropped and the link would only exist between Ouro, Riot and the Jamaican, wherever he may be. Ouroboros fiddled with the collar around his neck, smirking . The humans knew nothing of his power, for several reasons. Knowledge of his power was rather...exclusive…and to further it Ouroboros powers were not activated when they “processed” him, courtesy of his Limiter Seal on his arm.

Gather anyone you want to take with you. I don‘t care how many you choose but remember YOU are responsible for them. Ouro said to the others through his mental links before he would be returned to his Cell for the evening. Sadly in his cell…he would not stay.

PRISON BREAK - LETHAL FORCE AUTHORIZED
The words rang out as Ouro lay on his bed with a smirk and closed eyes. There were people screaming out about a girl, or something like that. No doubt a meta-human. No, not yet…His Visor fully formed, the nanites seeping from his pores to solidify into a piece of the Ethereal king’s arsenal. Before anything else happened, Ouro spoke out to the others with his telepathic link.

”Slow down man. You Don’t just throw the knights into the fray first in the game… the pawns move first.” Ouro said, clearing his throat. The tensions outside were raised at there were screams and cries. Using his Visor he linked the vision of his minions to the Visor gaining the sight of what they saw. There was a girl, one with red hair. She was controlling the fog and simply killing the convicts as she passed. Ouroboros patched these images of the woman with the fog ability through his telepathy. ”and THAT‘S why.” He said as the woman walked out of the fog with bodies surrounding her. Little did she know that the very “guards” that were on her side were really the living agents of the Ethereal king, and there was no way to tell. How delicious. Everything was perfectly within his control now. He would surely capitalize upon this chaos.

”Now we move. Everyone meet up, use the convict mobs a bullet sponges and get together...This woman is mine.” He thought, speaking telepathically again. He wore a smile on his face as he stepped from his Cell and yawned stepping out and seeing fog. He scratched the back of his head, seeing the woman whom caused it. ”Little girl is far from home.” Ouroboros said nonchalantly, the humor being that Ouroboros himself was physically only seventeen years of age, chronologically was a little off though. With folded arms he stood between the fog and the meeting point of Riot and the rest who were trying to break out with him. Ouroboros smirked. It was a little girl who thought killing a couple meta-humans made her big and strong like daddy.

”SO you’ve killed a couple Meta-humans have you? Wonderful…” He said looking to the several dozen bodies in her wake. He smiled warmly, but the sheer chill of his narrowing, glowing emerald eyes could cause a shiver in a ghost. ”Now if we just triple this we can call it a warm up.” He said to her, waiting for her to make the first move. Meanwhile two of the guards seemed to follow the fog wielder loyally, guns trained on Ouro while the third went to the Warden's office...to provide the proper...protection...

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Cristopher ((AC)) November 4th 2013, 6:27 pm

Joshua responded to the mental link with a maybe. If he could have something to do later on as he wouldbt be able to go back home for a few months or until the government stops looking. He stayed on anyway since escape was inevitable. He finished up the machine which was just a simple rotary based aircraft toy. He handed it to one of the younger inmates before going back to his room. It was covered in mathmatical formulas and baking recipes. When steve started to want a more serious relationship josh had to leave. He was doing well with bubba though. So Josh realized he saw a real looker in the non powered section. Oh well he is leaving anyway.

He heard the alarm then got the message. He walked to the cafeteria for cupcakes. He was theb stopped by a gaurd. This gaurd looked at him funny. "Why aren't you going the other direction boy." The old gaurd said with a southern drawl.

Josh looked over at him."I was getting a snack first before I left." He said with a tone that is used for things that are not out of the ordinary

The gaurd looke strangely at him."Why aren't you whereing your collar? Get back to your cell!!!!" He yelled the last part as he heard josh's response.

"Well you see it was chaffing me. You should look into that its a serious problem. So I took it off, and I'm leaving." He said in a matter oh fact voice.

The gaurd pulled out a gun Josh warned him not to do that as he walked toward the exit. The gaurd fired, no wait scratch that misfired. Josh jammed the gun before swivelling a turret and letting it go off on the gaurd. This happened a lot with gaurds they just don't understand that he doesn't like his cell very much. He waited in the library closest to the exit reading some fiction. Hopefully the rest of them would hurry up so he could talk to another like minded individual. Or at least not an ignorant one.
Joshua Cristopher ((AC))

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger November 5th 2013, 3:55 pm

Assault narrowly dodged the laser blast, smirking as he looked down a his cuffs and heard the sirens go off. Power down, cuffs off, for a lack of a better term, he was "locked and loaded". With the sensation still running high, Assault took note of the image Ouroboros just showed him, grabbing it with a now free left hand

"Christ, the kid barely looks old enough to have hit puberty, f#*)# is he doing in here? Blow up the ice cream truck?" he'd ask, before shaking his head.

"Right, I'll go get who I was looking for and we can meet up" he'd say, sprinting out of the cell. Upon encountering a few guards and some inmates, he slid off the now useless cuffs, and while twirling them in one hand, launched it like a fastball at 90 mph at a man's skull, instantaneously killing him. He then swung the neck brace they placed on him, along with the goggles, and finished off the other two, leaving them stuck in their respective bodies. He'd sport a wide grin as he stepped over their prone bodies, procuring two night sticks, a tazer, and a riot shield. Rushing his way through the group. Seeing Ouroboros and some little girl chatting, he swung the nightstick in his left hand, and launched it. The nightstick would ricochet off the roof, hitting one inmate to the left of them, bouncing off him to hit another, before hitting the floor and going back into Assault's hand.

Assault kept running toward the female side of the empowered cells. Watching the automated turrets, Assault outdraws them, his nightstick a blur as it smashes into them, causing an explosion. He uses the riot shield to deflect the onslaught of bullets from several armored guards, getting close enough that he can jam the nightstick into one's jawbone, while using the riot shield to slice the other man's head clean off. Riz was the person who was gonna bust out of here with him, and he couldn't forget that, he owed her. As he took the weapons the guards had, he saw the armory and his face looked like a fat kid at a candy store.

"And just when I thought I'd HATE prison, it throws me a loop like this" he'd mutter. As the guards approached from the armory, 50 feet away in the corridor, it was almost like a sadistic version of Space Invaders, except Assault hid behind the shield to deflect their hale of bullets, him nailing several of them to their one. As he kept this up, he got closer and closer, only to hear the sound of a gun drone approaching from behind them. Feeling creative, he tossed the riot shield at the core of the drone fast enough to pierce the shell, causing it to explode right then and there, incinerating these men as Assault ducked into an open cell, feeling the heat rush by him.

Assault would nimbly make his way through the women's area of the prison, evasive and quick as he searched for Riz. he didn't attack the women, and instead made small talk,a st hey seemed to be too busy waiting to tear various other people new assholes, which was okay with him. He'd pass through the communal showers and see Shauna, her eyes glowing, and put two and two together. She blew up his cell, and inadvertently freed him, but this also meant that...yo, that she was Laser Lion? no, that's wrong? Laser Lass? that sounds CLOSE, but no, was it Laser Ladette? YES, YES THAT WAS IT, oh my god, ms serious badass teacher lady is a former sidekick, how does THAT happen? he thought, his mouth forming to make a witty reply, which he promptly choked down. Seeing her eyeballs and the rage on her face, plus the other priorities he had, made him decide to save that for another time, and another place. It might have perplexed Shauna to see Assault standing there, staring, his face quivering between a serious expression and a smirk, to land on a sincere, grateful smile.

"Hey, thanks" was all he'd say before continuing.

Once he found Riz's cell, he offered his hand to her. She'd see he still had the orange jumpsuit on, albeit with some blood splattered on it around his chest and two night sticks, some keys, along with a tazer at his waist. "This is pretty cliche but, come with me if you want to live free!" he'd tell her, pumping his free hand, until he heard the sound of a few guards coming through. He took note of the footsteps, there were eight, this meant four guards. He looked at them, then at Riz.

"One moment please' he'd tell her before staring at them, and in a blur of motion Riz saw his free arm, or what it would like if you put it in fast forward, extend. In a rapid fire motion, he'd shot the keys out at the men, each breaking through the glass to nail them right in their foreheads.

"Heh, four heads nailed in their foreheads, I love wordplay" he'd remark, smiling ear to ear before turning back to her. Amidst the chaos, he felt like having fun, and so he bowed, extending his hand out to Riz. "Now, shall we depart dear lady?" he'd ask in a faux-British accent, his own thick Jamaican one making it a bizarre blend.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 21st 2013, 11:56 pm

OOC Notice: Prime has failed to post. This topic has been halted for too long.

Continue onward with the posting order without him.

Nekromonga is up next!

I'll be making a real cameo in this thread eventually!

-My DeviantArt-
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 22nd 2013, 2:12 am

The Control Tower on the Lonesome Road
The prison had been overrun by its super powered and other dangerous inmates; the guards had been scattered and the automated defences destroyed. There was only one last obstacle, the 50ft wide, long steel bridge that spanned a 1000ft. Crevice in the ice, to the only point of entry or exit to the prison complex. It was called the Lonesome Road.

All that occurred in the prison complex was witnessed by the Warden, Colonel Othello Pentecost. Bald, with an eyepatch, and wearing his uniform, he watched as the video feeds of the various inmates’ macabre exploits were shown in vicious, high definition detail to the security staff at the control center. The remaining troops were cut off from all reinforcements, a few choosing to barricade inside the armories.

“Son of a bitch, killing my men... Attention! All remaining guards in the Complex! Fall back! This is the warden! retreat and fall back to the Lonesome Road!” The warden cursed, as each feed showed the messy deaths of prison guards to that mutant Assault, as well as the strange powers of the recent arrival. He didn’t quite see that woman who caused this outbreak though- the one with the laser. Was it some kind of onetime thing? It didn’t matter.

“Sir, the inmates have completely overrun Cellblocks A through D! Our troops are holed up in pockets of resistance and...” The communication officer started but was cut off by the one-eyed General’s look.

“Gentlemen, the prison is lost. Control has been lost. Inform the United Nations of the facility’s failure... and my resignation. I want all of you to leave at once.” He said, resigning himself to a grim fate. He looked around, but none of the remaining guards stood to leave.

“...We’re not going anywhere. Sir.” The officers said.

“Then it’s an honor to fight beside you, soldier. Defend the bridge, get the explosives down there, and evacuate the remaining personnel. And if they don’t come for you, you get out of here, all of you.”

“And get my suit ready.” He entered the lift and headed to the armory. The men saluted as the Colonel entered, and headed to his booth to suit up with the rest of the power armoured corps.

The Lonesome Road

The first meta humans broke through the prison’s inner gates as the guards were feebly attempting to seal off the complex. Blasts of flame and terrible beast men tore apart the humans like morbid flesh sacks... the prisoners were celebrating now, as the guardhouse to the Lonesome Road loomed. A large, stony metahuman grew to triple his size and smashed apart the guard house, only to be met by a powerful railgun blast that atomized a good portion of his upper body. His rocky remains fell and collapsed all over the prisoners' side of the bridge.

250ft away, a barricade had been set up; a row of turrets, then a row of soldiers in power armor and laser rifles, then behind them loomed a mechanized suit worn by the Warden himself. He carried a massive coil weapon, the one responsible for the Walking Mountain’s demise. At the control tower on the other side of the Crevice, teams of snipers with heavy laser cannons also prepared to fire, the open and exposed bridge a veritable killing zone.

“Attention, scum of the earth. This is your warden, Othello Pentecost. You were put here to make the world a better place. Some were meant to be rehabilitated; others meant to be locked up for good. If any of you want any chance to seeing tomorrow, surrender now. Step onto the Lonesome Road, and I will shoot you.”

It seemed they were making their final stand. In truth, they were going to stall these inmates; below in the bridge’s service raceways, a demolition team was covertly heading towards the bridge’s midspan to plant a large bomb.

The inmates conversed among themselves, some resigning themselves to their fates, others challenging the Warden, only to be met by a powerful beam of lasers that caused them to take cover behind boulders, abandoned barricades and the remains of their stony friend. The prison break it seemed was stalled.

Shauna in all this chaos only wanted to escape without taking another life. She made no further contributions to the inmates’ actions, and quietly hung in the back of the crowd. She looked around and realized anyone stepping onto the bridge was going to get vaporized, but... the bridge had a service catwalk beneath it. Nothing was hidden from her sight, and soon enough she found a hidden path down into the service catwalks. It was not without peril though, as a laser beam sliced overhead, and she dodged for dear life as she seemingly slipped and fell into the endless darkness of the Crevice. A few inmates, lacking a plan of action, tried to follow but were immediately shot at, bodies exploding into fine mists of superheated body fluids.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 23rd 2013, 11:04 am

Helia stood there for a minute as he listened to this new arrival. She was gradually getting irritated by his mocking voice. She readied herself in her usual fighting stance with one hand lazily at her side and one raised to resemble a snake head. She didn't know where she got it from but she knew her fighting style wasn't a real one, yet it still served its purpose when she fought.

"The name is not little girl, it's helia!" She yelled as she lunged at the prisoner.

She jumped into the air and her fog rushed ahead of her to start attacking the enemy before she did. While all this happened the intercom called out that all the officers go to the bridge that led out of this prison. Helia glanced behind her at the two cops who didn't move they just trained their guns onto the boy. Helia squinted as she thought of the possibility that these cops weren't really cops but she didn't dwell on this. Her main problem was this guy so she would focus on him.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 23rd 2013, 7:18 pm

Ouroboros predicted a straight forward and blunt attack, in fact he had predicted that the moment he saw her. Ouroboros smirked as she attempted to correct him, on how her name was Helia. How adorable, but Ouroboros didn’t care who she was, and if he did he only needed to do one thing to learn who she was. That aside, Ouroboros had the skill to slip away easily, but instead he disciplined himself, forced himself to stay still until she was close enough. With superior skill, Ouroboros acted. A punch directly aimed for the face, childish. Then again, what more could one truly expect from a child? Ouro kept that smirk, let out a taunting and breathy chuckle as he slid aside. The girl would have gone through past him, however he decided to stop her fall through with his left knee. He brought it up to her stomach, probably shocking her, until he drew it back and gave a full knee to the chin. Ouroboros noted that she would not be truly “harmed” from this assault. She was rather hearty when it came to soaking up force. She smiled slightly, it was partially impressive for such a young girl.

With his swift attack for her chin through, for better or worse, he stepped back, propelling himself a few feet, the second his feet hit the ground he chuckled at her, running his hands through his blonde hair. He seemed to be soaking up the information of the area around him, keeping constantly vigilant, ever aware of sapient life in the region. His two Ethereal guards noted the command for all guards and soldiers to return to the bridge. They hesitated, but complied, leaving Helia to deal with Ouroboros. Or rather…leave Ouroboros to toy with his lunch. How fitting, seeing as the Ethereal king was rather bored at the moment. Soon there was nothing but all out fire, blood and bodies everywhere. Nothing to complain about of course.
     Shael made his way through the dark little catwalk, making his way towards freedom. Of course, much to his surprise, he suddenly felt his bodyweight double. Shael was more than durable enough to take anything these goons had to throw at him, but just because he was durable didn’t mean he was full of grace. He had apparently broken the fall for a woman, he rolled over slightly and placed a hand on the woman’s shoulder his brown eyes looking her up and down.

”Wow, talk about falling head over heels. You alright?” He groaned out the question with a little laugh, noticing that the woman hadn’t died or anything stupid like that. He was careful not to startle her any. He looked down the rest of the catwalk and then back to Shauna. ”Welcome to the fast track to freedom, you alright miss-?” He began, practically asking for a name. He honestly didn’t expect to get one in this mess, but it would be nice seeing as it looked like they were stuck with each other for the time being.

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Cristopher ((AC)) December 4th 2013, 10:29 pm

Once he finished looking over a book he picked up. He started to the next stage, actually leaving. He saw people much better at fighting than himself die to gunfire. So he did what any unreasonable person would do. He walked beck inside and got back his 'contraband'. Hopefully his items weren't messed with. Josh really hates it when people mess with his stuff. The man suited up with a flashy purple cape. It was time to leave.

Josh ran outside to see the gaurd making a stand. One lay next to him blood slowly seeking out of a gaping hole in his chest caused by one meta with a certain power that creates spikes. "That seems like a fun power to have." He thought aloud as the meta he saw earlier was gunned down. Bullets whirled past him. Josh waited for what seemed like forever to begin moving again. He started be pulling out his blade attached tonfas. The youmg man then proceeded to swing them around looking for a good spot. "Seem like there would be perfect." He rummage through his belt."CRAP!!!!" He yelled as he could not find any extra cord. He would need to get really close. 'Hello if anyone can hear me on this telepathy channel thingy I'd like to get closer to the edge of the fissure I may be able to grapple to a wall. If anyone has hangers we can zipline.' Josh jumped behind a rock as a helmet flew past him smacking his shoulder. This was going to be a long night.

((OOC-Sorry quick post couldn't read over anyone else's pm me if I messed it all up, and my reason is a lot of homework.))
Joshua Cristopher ((AC))

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top