The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_vote_lcapLets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_voting_barLets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_vote_lcapLets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_voting_barLets see what you can do. (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) Empty Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Post by Mykel Thames March 28th 2013, 5:25 pm

It was a good night and it seemed like there was plenty to do. He looked at a disturbance over the TV and seen a bank being robbed. It was small but he could rap it up in a quick matter especially since it was only normal people. He reached out and put his jacket on and grabbed his wallet and a bag of marbles. He walked down the side walk to what was a bar. He looked at the building and sighed. They gave drinks to anyone, but he did not have time for it this time.

As he got closer he heard gunshots and picked up speed. lucky it was just an exchange of bullets. He walked up to the polices barricade and hoped it and started walking toward the front door of the building. He made a bubble around him so the police could not grab him to try and stop him. He scaled the steps and walked right in. He did not expect them to be right there. You know being this close to the door the police could easily shoot and kill you without harming the citizens. Actually what I seen in the distance was a sniper aimed at you. So I suggest backing away from the door. He told this to the guy aiming for their trust. one guy looked outside and he seen the sniper and they all moved back into the building.

Let the hostages go and take me. Trust me I'm more important than all theses people combined. he said this to see if they were stupid enough to try this. Seeing how he was right about the first thing he could be right about this too. But it was futile when they ordered him to move with the rest. As one of them pointed towards the back all the guns hit the ceiling and he used his power to guide them outside. The police opened fire trying to cripple Mykel, but it did not work when the bullets simply stopped 2 feet after leaving their guns. He walked over and dropped the guys on the grounds in front of the police. Instead of reloading the hurried with the hand cuffs but some of their guns remained locked on Mykel. He started to walk, but as he did one of the guys tried shooting again. The bullet did the same thing except it stopped on the inside of the gun. I would not recommend shooting again unless you want to loose your hands. The police officer dropped the gun and stepped back.

I thought you were helping us why did you do this? They thieves asked thinking things like retards they were. Well all I was going to do was get the people out and take you myself, but you didn't listen and you ordered me to the back and I don't take orders from lower life forms. He walked off and got back on his way and wondered if he was going to be up all night. He walked over to a cafe that was full of cops in the next few minutes. He ordered a coffee and walked to a table an started out with small sips.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) Empty Re: Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Post by Madame Versailles April 1st 2013, 1:33 am

Vince let out a deep sigh as he walked down the streets of LA looking for something to do. He heard sirens going, and a couple of police cars zoomed past him. Being in this area it was really something that was rather common, he may be a hero, but there were many things that the officers could easily handle themselves. As he continued his walk, he pulled out his cell phone and replied to a few messages before he reached the corner, one more block and he would reach his destination. Off in the distance a bit he could see where the sirens were coming from, bright lights and a couple of shouts. He put his phone back in his pocket and crossed the street and went into a coffee shop just about a block away from all of the action, ordered his coffee, and took a seat pulling out his phone again. Taking a sip he heard a few shots fired and a little more yelling, most of the people in the shop calmly packed up their things and left as to not be bothered by the commotion any further but Vincent remained.

This whole coffee craze was something that he enjoy partaking in, he enjoyed nothing more than the taste of the beverage, cooling on a hot day, or comforting on a colder one. So versatile this coffee. After a few moments of browsing on his phone and half way through his drink another individual walked briskly into the shop and ordered a coffee. He took a seat in the shop and what followed seemed to be the entire police force, they entered quickly and surrounded the man who had just got in. Realizing the possible trouble Vince got up with his drink and headed for the exit. Unfortunately he was stopped abruptly by one of the officers and asked to take a seat saying he might be a suspect or an accessory to this crime, whatever it might have been. Vince glared at the man who caused all this trouble and took a seat at a table next to him. Vincent continued on this phone for a minute before he was yelled at once again to put it away. He let out a sigh again and put it in his pocket and folded his hands on the table around his drink, which was unfortunately starting to lose it's heat.

He rubbed his temples thinking that there was going to be no easy way of getting out of this. He undoubtedly had a very long night ahead of him. Probably a trip to the police station in handcuffs and the back of a vehicle, some false accusations and then sent home. What a drag. Hopefully whoever this delinquent was he would have the decency to say that Vince had nothing to do with anything, for he surely had not seen this man ever in hit life. The former demon repositioned his long blonde hair and then situated his face on his hand while he waited for this even to eventually blow over.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 1st 2013, 2:06 am

As he had the bubble around him the police could not touch him because they were only a low level specie. He calmly taped one on the shoulder and they all fell to the ground. He sighed and looked at all the bodies piled up in the cafe. Don't worry I'll remove this crap from your sight. He said to the man and the cafe owner. He picked up all there bodies and set them outside on the concrete. He walked back inside the cafe and took a seat where he was at. He placed a fire on the inside of his hand so it would not burn something just make it hot. He grabbed the guys coffee until it started to steam again. He sat down and started to drink his own.

He looked at the guy and raised his coffee as a toast to the man. He is probably the first person who did not put his dick behind his legs and run away and he took interested of that. Plus being brave does not get you killed always. The thought popped in his head as he looked at the owner. Oh hmm... if those retards wake up after I leave just send them in another direction. Please and thanks. He looked at his coffee as he started taking bigger drinks from it. As he got done he got up but that guy still made him curious.

he walked over and held his hand at the woman. He pointed straight at her and the money from his pocket came out and floated in front of her. She was a little scared but he thought she knew he wouldn't do anything to her. She reached out and grabbed the bill and looked at it. It was a hundred dollars. Her eyes grew wider. The guy turned around thrown his cup in the trash and was out the door before she had time to stop him. He decided to make his life more interesting. He turned down an alley and found some basic things in the back. He constructed a some what shaped drum set out of random things. He climbed a fire escape and laid down on the roof. He raised his hands and as he did random stick shaped objects rose up and started off a beat. The beat was more kicking than any one would probably ever hear played on a couple garbage cans and dumpsters. He looked up and smiled as the sound was wonderful to listen to, but who couldn't hear it?
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 1st 2013, 2:52 am

Vince sat back in his chair when he saw what this individual did to the police men, however once he saw them hit the ground he pulled out his phone again. Whoever this man was he seemed rather powerful, and he did notice him walking over to him, but Vince kept his eyes on his phone. This man grabbed his coffee and heated it back up for him. Vince looked into the cup and saw it steaming again, making a face he just pushed it in front of him and left it there. He really didn't want anything to do with his coffee now that whoever that was had just touched it. He did not seem to have adapted a sense of person space, which Vincent found very rude. Not to mention he took out an entire police force with a single hand. But Vince could justify that with this guy just catching them off guard.
He rubbed his temples as he watch this man further demonstrate his powers by 'floating' his money to pay for his drink. Vince was actually surprised that he even paid for his drink honestly, after everything he had just done it didn't make too much sense to pay for something as small as coffee after knocking out so many men, but to each his own.

After this individual left Vince went and paid for his now tampered with coffee and left the little shop, making sure not to step on the un conscious bodies of the police officers. He could see that some of them were starting to come to which encouraged Vincent to put some distance in between them, last thing he needed tonight was being accused of doing that to them. There was the sound of drums coming off from the distance and took that as a clue to follow. Eventually he found a alleyway that seemed to have been rummaged through, Vince made his way to the fire escape and looked up really not wanting to climb all the way up. He extended his right up and it's appearance changed slightly, following his wrist disconnected and shot upwards and grabbed onto the third to last bar on the fire escape and pulled him self up. He climbed the couple of bars that were left and changed his arm back to normal so that whoever this man was thought that he was just another brave soul.
"Nifty trick you did back there with the cops. They're probably going to come looking for you now, ya know..." Vince said calmly with his hands in the pockets of his skinny jeans. His hair moving the the slight breeze. He just wanted to start some casual conversation as of right now, get down to the bottom of things and figure out why all those cops were after him in the first place.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 1st 2013, 12:59 pm

As Mykel looked down onto the alley he had seen the guy emerging from the street. He smiled as he laid back down and wondered what his abilities were. Most of the time when you have someone use and ability as much as Mykel does the other one usually intends to follow and ask questions. He did not see him until he was already up the escape. Now he knew or sure that this guy was unique like him.

He saw him walk onto the roof and compliment him on the way he handled the cops at the cafe. Yeah it was not biggie, but I bet you could have done the same. I let out my secret in front of everyone everyday; so what is your secret and how did you get up here so fast. Tell me I'd like to know. He said this to see if he could get an answer off of him. You know most of the time if the person is bad enough he wont pay it attention and he would smear there guts all over the wall, but I'd like to show that some of us are not that bad at all.

They were both having a friendly conversation. He raised up from the side of the building and stopped the beats he was playing down low. Well for a proper introduction he raised up his arm and extended his and out to the new guy. He smiled and said, Hello I'm Mykel Thames. Nice to meet you.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 1st 2013, 7:52 pm

Hmmm... That was a great little scene I just watched... These guys look like fun...

Tragic hovered in the sky, unseen from anyone on the ground. The breeze brushed against his hair, making it wave through the wind. Below him, Tragic silently watched as a pale-skinned young man hurt numerous people, all wearing the same clothing, with barely even a touch. Tragic could tell he was powerful, and was different from normal humans that he had encountered. Still, he was new to the city and had never been around other humans before. The pale-skinned kid was on top of a building when Tragic saw another above-average human come into play. Another pale-skinned kid, who Tragic thought was even creepier than the first, had showed how unique he was while climbing up a ladder. Tragic saw his arm transform into, as if it was a beast. He smiled to himself, as he had been wanting to find some fun; a worthy opponent to challenge his strength and power. Uncrossing his legs, Tragic swooped down calmly hovering above both men as they stood on the roof talking to one another.

"Hello human beings. My name is Rai Tomko, but I prefer if you called me Tragic. I am here to say that I thought what you did to those guys in the weird looking outfits was absolutely fantastic, and it was a pleasure to watch you White Skinned Guy in all your dreariness do something so awe-inspiring with ease. Also to you Other White Skinned Guy with yellowish hair, I thought your little trick with your arm was great too and if you wouldn't mind I would love to see how it would work in action." Tragic started, smiling proudly as he made himself known. He paused landing on the rooftop on the edge of his feet. "Now would you like to have some fun? I've been bored and thought I could enter into the action, if you don't mind? Let's see how strong you two really are."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 1st 2013, 10:05 pm

Vince made a weird face as this man talking to him as he asked him a couple of questions he honestly did not feel like answering. He introduced himself as Mykel and Vince found it only polite to give him his own name.
"My name is Vincent, but you can call me Vince for short."
He was not sure that this Mykel characters was for sure a total show off, enjoyed being the center of attention. He felt like they would not get a long to well as Vince enjoyed operating from the shadows, doing his work and then leaving unthanked for whatever it was he had done. He felt that it wasn't too much about people knowing what you do but more so knowing what you do.
Not a few seconds later another individual joined their little powwow. He quickly introduced himself as Rai, but rathere them call him "Tragic", which Vince found to be a rather odd nickname. Whoever he was he was complimenting Mykel on what he had done to the officers not too long ago, though the way he was speaking seemed a bit off. He did not seem to know who or what the police officers were judging by how he referred to them as "guys in the weird looking outfits". Not to mention he was calling them "White" which besides the obvious could be taken as a racial slur. Somehow he also caught what he had done with his arm in order to scale the building, he reacted by pushing his arm a little further down into his pockets. This 'Tragic' character was looking for a fight no doubt and Vince was not about to get dragged into this miss. It seemed no matter how hard he tried he would not be getting home on time tonight.
"Listen here Tragic, or whatever, I'm not really feeling like fighting tonight, but maybe Mykel here will help you out. Oh, and also instead of 'White Skinned Guy' My name is Vince and this is Mykel. So you two have fun with your date."
Vince really did not mean to sound so rude and sassy, but unfortunately the way his night had been going to far it just kind of came out like that.
Vincent turned around and started to head to the edge of the building and find a way to get back down so he could finally head home. There was probably something on Netflix he could entertain himself with for a few hours. The potential cuts and buries he would suffer here were not really in his medical plan this month. However, he did stay alert as he walked away in case these two individuals took his tone negatively and decided to attack him anyways,
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 1st 2013, 10:40 pm

Mykel was having fun talking to the guy before some other dude comes in and spoils what he was asking Vince. He grew paranoid of what the guy was saying.He looked at him and stared as he would like to drive a train through his ass hole. That guy made Mykel feel weird like 1 guy about to get raped by 20 other guys in jail. He thought about getting up but stopped since he was not worth his time. He raised up his hand and arm pointing straight at the sky. Okay then Vince step back real quick. Tragedy or ass hole who ever you are stay there.

One of Mykel's fingers held a powerful flame coming off of it. Another finger then burst with a small powerful tornado on top of it. Vincent took a step back to his side as soon as he seen this. Mykel then got up on both feet . He touched his two fingers together and a small fire tornado appeared mixing the two together. He held the flaming cylinder in his hand. He then reached the other hand into the air and applied a lot of power into it. The small tornado then shot up to the sky lighting up everything on the ground. It was so fierce you could hear the roar of the winds colliding inside it.

He pulled back and slung the thing at the guy, but as soon as he let it out of his control it grew 10 times it size and it was heading right for the guy. That was both abilities combined and it was so close up he did not see any way the guy would dodge it let alone be able to stop it or survive the severe impact. He ran right at Vince and grabbed his arm and used the air as a boosted jump over to the roof of another building that was not in the path of the cyclone. Your coming with me plus i can tell your on my side. He placed him down and told him to move back again. He looked around as objects from all over started to get sucked into the cyclone. As the objects hit the fire it provided fuel and made the flames hotter. Hey dumb ass die.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 2nd 2013, 10:37 pm

Tragic stood there after making his acquaintance with the other two men standing opposite from him, smiling proudly. His arms were folded across his chest, as he waited for their reply. He was anxious for a fight, wanting more than anything to cure himself of his boredom. He flew for miles across the ocean, and had finally arrived onto land in a place called California. He had seen many people, watching them closely, trying to find somebody worthy to challenge.

One of the two finally responded back to him, pulling him from thought. "Listen here Tragic, or whatever, I'm not really feeling like fighting tonight, but maybe Mykel here will help you out. Oh, and also instead of 'White Skinned Guy' My name is Vince and this is Mykel. So you two have fun with your date." after saying this, the man called Vince would then walk away. Tragic frowned feeling rejected.

Hmmm... I guess he doesn't think I'm a challenge to him? ... Maybe I change his mind, by showing how strong I really am. This human must really be strong to just walk away from me as if I was nothing but a weakling.

"Okay human called Vince. Hopefully, I will be able to change your mind. However, the name is Tragic. Not Tragic or Whatever." Tragic boasted, his wide grin returning to his face. He then turned his attention to the other man. "Now you, human called Mykel, maybe you will accept my chall--"

Before Tragic could finish his thought, he was blasted away by some form of tornado (or at least what he thought). However, this wind was stronger than the breeze he had previously felt and was hotter as if it was made of fire. Also, the tornado was gaining form becoming powerful as it hit him directly. The impact sent him flying into a building next to the room, and he crashed through the wall hard causing bricks and other debree to fall upon him as he landed awkwardly onto the floor inside. It took him a moment to get over his shock and for the pain to subside. When he felt better, he slowly rose to his feet staggering. He brushed off his uniform, wiping off the dust and dirt that had stained it. He grinned wider, looking sadistic, as he stood there.

Oh yes!! This human is definitily a lot stronger than I imagined... And with that, it's time to have some much-needed fun!!

Tragic looked back through the clearing, seeing the large hole that resulted from his earlier impact. He hovered off the ground and floated for a second, before bolting through the air back outside. As he reached back towards the roof, he noticed that both humans Mykel and Vince had disappeared.

Now where did they... Oh there, I see...

Tragic watched as Mykel and Vince were on another roof at a building opposing him. He floated again, flying slowly though the air towards them.

Whatever battle tactic they are planning, I hope it's something good. And to think I thought I was gonna die of boredom...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 3rd 2013, 11:02 pm

Vince raised an eyebrow at the blazing tornado finding the attack rather impressive. It sent Tragic sending flying into a building next to them. Looked like it hurt. He walked over to the edge of the building and looked over at Tragic who had just received this attack on full force. As he watched the man struggled through the rubble that had fallen Vince got out a stick of gum from his pocket and started to chew on it. He looked to his right and looked at Mykel who had just generated the attack and gave an approving nod. The kid was asking for it anyways, hopefully he didn't underestimate Mykel here too much and got himself hurt.
"Hey, if anything you guys should take this somewhere that isn't so populated. You don't need to drag in innocent people into this. Plus the "Guys in weird looking outfits", as Tragic put it, might show up. You've probably gotten yourself into enough trouble tonight, Mykel." Said Vince as he crossed his arms taking a step back from the ledge of the building.
Vince, in a way, felt above the little sparring that these two were taking place in. He would stand by and watch, mostly analyzing their abilities just in case they decided to turn the tides of the battle towards him. After that first attack he would no doubt need to keep his distance for now. With that sort of power, it was not something that he would like to have to encounter at point blank. Granted, Vincent was no push over either. Though when it came to street fights this he really did not like to use too much power as he notices that he tends to get rather destructive the more of his abilities that he uses. Which explains why he requested a different location, however if the town of them decided to remain in this location and tear it to the ground then Vincent would surely not be a part of it. Not by choice at least.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 3rd 2013, 11:30 pm

As Mykel looked at the guy he seem to be completely destroyed from one attack, but since he could walk he could probably manage pain decently to put up a hint of a challenge. He seen the other guy chewing on some gum and thought he would like to have some right now. He looked at the guy and wondered if he was going to do anything, but apparently not he must have been too afraid to get that close to Mykel again. You know your going to need all the help you can get. If you ask politely maybe this guy will help you.I came looking for a decent challenge, but if you cant muster that then I will have to turn on this guy since right now he seems better than you. He said this trying to lift the thoughts of the guy beside him, but also trying to get the other guy to do some damage if possible.

The other guy stated that they needed to move to another location so they could fight better. Taking that to thought he looked around and seen a fairly large city dump site that would be perfect. It was around 15 city blocks so it was huge and a perfect place to fight. He started running and used his air ability to spring his jump all the way over to the dump. Rethinking this it was bad because he was coming in too hot. He lunged both hands at the ground and used his fire ability as a thruster to slow down his decent enough to where it would not shatter his bones. he looked around and everything 50 meters around was now ash. But it still was not enough room. He put up his hands and used his air ability to push everything away forming a perfect circle that was more than enough to fight people.

He looked around and pulled a good looking couch to him. he looked at it and wondered why it was here. maybe the people decided they had to much and just thrown it out the window. He sat on the cleanest part which was the back of the couch and waited for the other two. he wondered if it would have been easier to just forcibly pick them both up and move them here. He stretched his arms and sat back until the arrived. Maybe when the get here that dumb ass can throw a surprising punch. Or maybe he will be stupid enough not to try.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 3rd 2013, 11:54 pm

Tragic watched as the human named Mykle jumped from the rooftop of the opposite building, and landed on the ground around garbage and other trash that had littered the small area. However, fire that formed from his hands shooting out as if rocket thrusters would slow him down from hurting himself but would damage the area (not that it was in good shape to begin with). As Tragic floated there, he watched as Mykle generate some fast moving winds as he had done previously causing the entire area to be cleared.

Now would you look at this... He's created his very own battlefield arena... I've always heard about these, and now I get a chance to be in one... This human must definitely be something special... I just got to make sure to avoid anymore of those tornadoes, as that last one hurt, even for me.

Tragic slowly glided towards the open area Mykle had stood. He took a glance at the other human named Vince, giving him a wink and a wave as he flew passed him.

Maybe I can get this human's respect and he'll want to fight also.... First though, let's see if this Mykle can actually oppose me...

It took Tragic a few seconds to reach the open area, and he nicely placed his feet down on the dirt floor. His arms unfolded, placed towards his sides as he stood there on the balls of his feet. The wide smile he once had, was now replaced with a sly grin.

"Well human named Mykle, I am glad that you have accepted my challenge..." he began, balling up his fists. "Hopefully, you don't disappoint me!"

Tragic watched closely at his opponent, especially his hands trying to figure out his first move.

Hmm... He's not in any fighting stance, so either he's just stupid or he's waiting for something... He probably wants me to attack, so he can use that tornado technique again... If this human thinks he has a chance against me, then he better stop underestimating me...

As a small breeze brushed against his back, Tragic roared before bolting towards Mykle in full speed. It only took him seconds to approach him, and as he did he shout out his arm aiming his enclosed fist towards Mykle's left cheek. He focused directly on his attack, but his pherephrial vision still on the man's hands.

Let's see if you can take a punch, human....

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 4th 2013, 12:36 am

This kid was rather extravagant. He blasted himself over to a nearby waste facility and cleared out the entire field. Vince covered his eyes from the light that the fire gave off and felt the breeze that came from him using his wind based abilities to further clear out the area to establish a makeshift battle field. Vincent sighed as he saw Tragic eagerly make his way over to his fight. He was glad that they had at least taken his advice to move somewhere not so crowded. Vince glanced at his phone to check the time and figured that he wasn't up to anything tonight, so he would at least watch the showdown.
He came down from the roof the same way he had arrived and casually made his way over to the battle field. After a while he came across what seemed to be a lookout tower or observation deck of sorts. Why a dump had something like this he would not know, but it worked out rather nicely for him to get a good view of the fight. He changed his arm against and used it as a grappling hook to loft him up to the roof of the tower so that he could look down and easily watch the combat. One he landed on the top, his arm morphed back to normal and he noticed that Tragic had taken a stance and was ready to do, even shouting out more enticing words at Mykel. While Mykel on the other hand just seemed to stand there, not preparing himself for anything. Maybe he preferred to fight at a distance? Or he was just so confident in his hand to hand that he felt it unnecessary to take a proper fighting stance. Either way Vince way to find out soon as Tragic went off in a mad sprint towards Mykel aiming to strike him with a very fast punch. The time in which he was able to close the gap in between the two of them was mighty impressive and Vincent took into account that he would most likely have to keep a safe distance in order to be able to react to his speed properly.
So far the little fight had been rather informative. Mykel had a very high control over wind and fire elements while Tragic could take a hit and was very quick on his feet. Vince honestly didn't want to fight either of them, but with the way that Mykel had been talking earlier he might not have a choice. Whichever way the fight went Vince was paying sharp attention ready to make a run for it at any second if need be.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 4th 2013, 1:29 am

As Mykel rose up from the couch the Tragic guy had landed on the ground. Mykel paid no attention when he seen his other friend landing on a guard tower to keep people out from stealing things even though everything is considered garbage. The other guy took a hint and charged at Mykel with full forced punch trying to seem as if he is doing something serious. He slightly turned his head and glared at the guy with the corner of his eye and made a despairingly evil smile at the guy. It seemed very sinister and it would scare most people.

As the guy neared he had used his Air manipulation to conjure up a think wall of Air. If someone were to look at it you would not be able to tell it was there, but if you had his ability you would feel it and know not to run there. His fist would make contact like a human making contact with a steel wall. he just wanted to hear the bones crack. Now he glanced over at Vince and wondered how he would get him over to where the two were. He looked at the guy closing in and thought how easily it would to be able to dodge but he would keep the wall.

As for the other guy Mykel decided to bring him closer. With a simple thought a fire ball had formed in front of him. It started to spin to the point it was like bread dough and it had flattened down to a giant disk swirling around in the air. Mykel sent the disk flying at Vince, but then altered its path to shoot down and then back up at the bottom of the tower at a steep diagonal angle that would place the tower a few meters away from Mykel leaving the guy almost right on Mykel. As the disk cut the tower it began to fall. The sound echoed across the neighborhood, but he knew people would be to afraid to check. The disk came encircle back around landing in front of where Mykel was standing. It pierced into the ground until Mykel stopped it. It then disappeared with a simple thought. He looked around and seen everything was about to be set in place. He then squeezed both hands popping different parts of his hands.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 4th 2013, 10:52 pm

Tragic continued running towards the Mykle, placing strength into his fist. Mykle still hadn't made any fighting stance and stood there with a menacing grin on his face.

Hmm... Is he trying to intimidate me with a smile now? ... This human must think I'm a joke - somebody to play with - an easy foe... Or maybe...

Tragic again watched Mykle closely, only slowing a tad, taken in all his surroundings. Dust in front of Mykle's legs began moving upward, as if dancing in a breeze.

This human really must think I'd be stupid to fall for these moves twice...

Tragic smiled also, as he closed in on Mykle. However instead of attacking, Tragic leaped into the air over him with ease. As he jumped over Mykle's head, he felt as if a current was pushing him upwards. Landing a few feet away, Tragic bended his knees, touching the ground with both feet while using his left arm to balance himself upwards putting himself in a three-point stance. When Tragic looked back up, Mykle had shot some form of energized disk towards Vince.

Not only is this human not taken me seriously, but he's trying to engage in battle with another foe... If he doesn't get himself together, he will not only lose this fight, but I'll be forced to make him beg for his life... Tragic is nobody's fool!!!

As Tragic stood, his smile disappeared and was replaced by a blank face; his eyes narrowed and his mouth a straight line. The energy disk would boomerang back, doing no harm towards Vince, but damaging the building. He clutched both his hands together into a tight fists, so tight that his nails dug into the skin of his palm. He then raised his left arm, and pointed at Mykle's back.

"Human, if you think that I am stupid enough to fall for your little tornado-creating abilities; you will surely lose this fight. So turn around and give me everything you got because at the end of this battle, it will be I smiling and you - getting what you humans call 'An Ass-Kicking of a life time."

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top