The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barLets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barLets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Post by DGib123 April 16th 2013, 11:06 pm

Tragic watched as Vince sent a tendril towards him, as he was still hunched over on his hands and knees after nearly dodging Mykle's last attack.

Now who is this beast?? ... Wait, I've seen these things before ... This can't be that human Vince, can it?? ...

He tried to picture Vince as the monster that was attacking him, but could barely focus on the thought as the tendril was gaining closer to him. Tragic forced all his strength into his arms and pushed off the ground, bolting upwards towards the sky. He flew up high quick, wincing in pain as his back was still hurt and damaged from the fire.

If this beast is that human Vince, then he must have been holding back this entire time... Good thing too, as I have been doing the same thing... Let's see if he will now be a challenge worth fighting... Still, this human Mykle on the other hand...

Tragic put distance between himself and the tendril, as it passed far underneath him. He smirked, looking back towards Mykle and Vince as they were now fighting towards each other. He watched as Mykle was slowly forming fire around his fist, and ran towards Vince preparing his next attack.

And look now, they're having all this fun without me... Can't have that...

Before Tragic could insert himself into the fight once more, he glanced back at the tendril and realized that its direction had changed and once again was headed for him. He shook his head, realizing what was happening. He flew again in the opposite direction, trying to avoid the impact however the tendril was determined to collide with its target. Also, an arrow, seeming to be created and controlled by Mykle was being launched towards him, and unless he dodged he would ram into it head on.

Still double-teaming huh?? ... Looks like I'm going to be busy for a moment ... Still, I think I have a way to use this for my advantage...

Tragic looked back behind him, seeing the tendril was still on the chase. He picked up speed, the wind becoming a force against his face nearly blinding him as he flew. He headed back towards Vince and Mykle, but his grin never leaved his face.

Last edited by DGib123 on April 17th 2013, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Post by Madame Versailles April 18th 2013, 10:48 pm

Vince glanced over for a second to see that Tragic may have been a little confused on who he was attacking. For some reason he did not seem able to put together that he was the same person as before, only transformed. It was no matter at this point as Mykel was putting together a counter attack. He had combined the two elements that he could control into a projected blast to meet with Vincent's attack. Vince stopped running but His attack was moving too fast for him to pull back and avoid the attack so he took it head on with the fist. His arm passed through the fire, suffering from some burns, and in order to stop the attack some of the tentacles shot outwards disrupting the composition of the attack causing it to lose it's structural integrity and break apart. His fist continued forward to strike the man now held to the ground. The punch was aimed for right below his ribcage.
Which the punch was en route another stitch on Vincen't upper right arm came undone and dozens more odd vein like strings began to flow from that section. They quickly sprung into action and shot towards Mykel, whether the punch had connected or not, for he was still tightly bound at the legs. This cluster of tendrils aimed to cocoon Mykel and apply great pressure on his entire body inflicting pain, making it impossible to move and extremely difficult to breath.
"Concede or I will crush every single bone in your body, one at a time..." Vince Threatened as he turned his attention to the nimble Tragic.
Vince let out a grunt and the hundreds of tentacles in the arm that was chasing Tragic came to life and began aiding in the chase. They would attempt to form a large web around Tragic as he was dodging all of the vein like strings, and hopefully without him noticing. Once the web is created it would rapidly enclose around Tragic wrapping him up in the same cocoon type prison that Mykel would also be trapped in with the addition of some tentacles weaving into the ground to make it more difficult for him to take flight.
More and more pressure would be applied to the both of them as time passed. Hopefully one would take the initiative and end the pointless fight before anyone got seriously injured or killed. Vince's threat to break every bone in Mykel's body was an empty promise. He was not against breaking two or three, however all of them would kill the man and that is not what he is about. Just from how the fight was progressing Tragic seemed to be much easier to reason with, however he felt as if Mykel would not give up so easily, even if he was at a grave disadvantage.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 20th 2013, 9:25 pm

Stop toying with me both of you. I know for a fact that you are both not this weak show me everything. Vince transform more and if not come at me with all you got and same for you Tragic. No more jokes it was time to get serious he reached out a grabbed a small ball and threw it to where when it exploded it would collide with Vince's punch. The thing erupted and a giant wall of light formed in an instant and it would definable protect him so he did not need to worry about the arm. His foot set on fire and he jumped more than likely he would get away. His ability proved it self once to help him get away. He lowered the giant prison of fire absorbing it into his body.

Using his air ability he refocused himself right in between them for a simple act. All air flow was now position in his left hand and fire in his right. He put them two together and then pulled them in two. I did not want to use this against you Vince but oh well. The tornadoes grew larger and larger until they was no longer holdable. He continued to add more wind and fire in the act of keeping them all at full power. They started to rip down their path and then separated under his will into 3 each. His wall would be destroyed but he could make more. The fire roared down the path and would easily hit them knocking them both out of commission.

Fire started to spin around his body like a stringed vortex winding up. The wind that was mixed also spun around his body. It grew rapidly hot and he forced it out wards just enough so he did not have to always be by the fire. The wind picked up a lot of the trash from the outer ring and it started to flow with the wind. Rubble from the ground was also lifted. Giant boulders of earth was ripped from the Earth and would crash and the get re pulled into the air to rejoin the circuit of the field. Charging both abilities for there full effect at the same time was really hard but he could do it to the point where he did not collapse after sending it off.

As both fire and air spun around him to his will they started collecting into two giant balls on his left and right side swelling and then compressing make the impact more divesting when unleashed. The shine was bright enough to make someone look away. Mykel kept his eyes closed, but only partially to get adjusted to the immense light that was being cast off. His arms were in muscle pain only because he never lifted weights that much so he had the whole trouble of the holding the books out in front of yourself. He smiled because he would not have to do it for long his ability was almost set. I HOPE YOUR READY BECAUSE AFTER THIS I WILL CONSIDER EVERYTHING ENDED. He screamed out letting them know. Since his next attack was masked by the tornadoes they probably thought he meant those. But he was bluffing because when they seen these they would have to get better in the instant of sight. He smiled as he was ready to pull out the potion and to divert his own attack if they could not dodge it fully.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 22nd 2013, 7:11 pm

Tragic continued to fly, avoiding Vince's tendril and dodged the arrow Mykle had lauched at him. Although he was able to evade the arrow's projectory, Vince's tendrils had branched off multiplying looking like a large spiderweb being formed slowly gaining form but quickly closing in on him. He still headed towards Mykle and Vince with a plan to not only completely free himself from the tendril's pursuit but to bring the fight back to Mykle and Vince respectively. However, he was halfway towards them when Mykle shot three cyclone-like lasers towards him trapping him in the sky.

Now this would be a bad thing for anybody... However I'm not just anybody... But the greatest warrior in the universe and soon-to-be winner of this battle... Once again, Mykle has made my plan even easier... Still pulling it off is now a problem...

Tragic slowed down, and turned away from the cyclones that headed his way, and flew straight for the tendrils that were enclosing from behind him. Using the wind as momentum and the speed he flew, he avoided as much of the tendrils as he could. Still, they continued multiplying and he knew he couldn't escape them for too much longer. As he entered deeper into the web, the three cyclones that followed collided with the surrounding tendrils. There were fire inside the cyclones which helped burn and destroy them faster. The minute the collisions occured, he headed back the opposite direction straight towards the cyclones that were devouring anything in its paths.

Approaching the first cyclone, Tragic lowered his altitude flying underneath it and using his strength he burst through a small string of tendrils until he appeared out on the other side of the large web, now looking like a cocoon. Yet he wasn't safe as the two other cyclones and whatever was left of the tendrils continued to follow him so he didn't falter from his original plan and headed straight towards Mykle and Vince. As they fought, he flew between them with the idea the wind would shoot out against them both, taking them off guard. Then the tendrils and cyclones would do their damage colliding with them both, if they were distracted long enough.

"Alright humans, don't take the almighty Tragic to likely. It'll be a deadly mistake." he boasted, slowing down, landing near both men as the tendrils and cyclones continued on their paths heading directly for them all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 22nd 2013, 11:16 pm

Vincent retracted his fist from attacking Mykel and shook off the burns on his hands. They hurt a little, but nothing that would hinder his performance. Jumping and flipping backwards to but some distance in between himself and Mykel, He turned his focus over to Tragic who was still managing to dodge his dozens of string like veins. Unfortunately he was unable to pour too much attention into him as Mykel created six very large and very powerful tornadoes composed mostly of fire as it seemed. He rolled his eyes and retracted the wed of tendrils as the fire neared it so that he would not sustain any more burn damage and ceasing his pursuit of Tragic. He was no more than a fly on the wall at this point. Mykle continued to dish out the powerful attacks which Tragic proved to only be able to dodge them. This whole conflict was beginning to bore him.
His arm returned to Vince's person and all the threads which visibly held his body together began to unlace themselves. The vein like threads poured out of his body, a large mass of them from his back. The stitches over his mouth undid themselves and more of the tendrils flowed out of his mouth. His arms extended outwards from his body still connected by the odd threads. Vincenet, now with a slightly different appearance commanded dozens of the threads from his back flew up and over and individually stabbed themselves into the ground in strategic points in front of himself.. More of the threads burrowed under the ground from behind him as well.
As the tornados came near the dozens of threads in the ground moved and shifted in the earth causing the ground under the attack itself break apart ultimately destroying the path of the tornado. The blazing vortexes wobbled and warped until they lost their shape traveling over the drastically uneven ground.
As the tornados faded away a bright light was revealed forming above Mykel. As Vince noticed that, he also saw Tragic coming in for a swooping attack. As a simple counter Vince put out a thick stream of the threads to possibly trip the incoming individual, however he was not too worried about him at the moment. He felt a gust of wind following Tragic's pass, but it wasn't enough to cause him to be caught off guard.
With the tendrils already in the ground in front of him he began lifting up large boulders and chucking them at Mykel in order to try and distract him from his next attack and/or take him out completely. Also throwing them at Tragic so that he did not feel left out. Following with the threads that were sent underground behind Vince, those surfaced from under and behind Mykel to bind him again. Due to the brightness of his attack he would most likely not be able to easily avoid the attack despite not being able to see it until the last second. Next, the tendrils flowing from his mouth shot forward to impale and bind Mykle further from the front and his arm shot out and around to attack him from the left and right. The arms were aiming to grab onto his arms, or whatever they could get a hold of, and pin him firmly to the ground allowing all of the other attacks of his to land.
With the rocks coming from above and tentacle based attacks coming from all other directions it would be hard pressed for this boy to escape. Once this individual is subdued he would easily be able to secure the slippery one. Vince was sure if he could focus more he would easily be able to capture Tragic. His second form was the only thing he saw fit for this scrimmage. Transforming again would truly be over kill, he would most likely end up disintegrating these two which was not something he intended on doing. Though if Mykel did not calm down soon then he may have to take drastic measures. Vince had an unspoken confidence and firmly believed that the both of them were in way over their heads...
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 23rd 2013, 7:30 am

As Mykel had his attack full prepared he saw his chance to unleash the attacks especially since Tragic decided to get so close to each other. but out of no where he felt small pebbles hitting his face. He looked up and seen that the boulders that were flung at him was shredded almost to nothing in mere seconds in the mist of his power. It alone was holding Mykel on heels and knees. They looked like two small marble pieces if you could see them. He shot them and the sheer force blew himself away making him slide for a long distance on the ground, but as he noticed tendrils shot up from where he was previously standing.

Wow what luck. He looked at Vince who had now taken a new form. He caught his breath and looked at them as they were fighting each other. He was puzzled. YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARDS MOVE! MOOVVEEE!! he yelled needing them to move before they died on accident. His shoes caught grip and he started running toward them preparing a slightly less charged attack just in case they did not move. He would force it upwards by a few degrees if they didn't move. Move that attack has enough force to destroy half a city block with ease. Get out of there or you will die. He knew that the new form neither Tragic would survive if they stood around. He would have to control the blast and lead the excess force upward to prevent life loss from around the city.

the powers were so close that the friction they gave off had formed a chain of fire that had been holding them together. He did not want to send out something if he knew they would not move. He slowed down and concentrated on the attack. He only had one time to boost it up ward and that is if they were right at the tip of it. But that would be stupid and no one would do that. They would not let themselves die.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 24th 2013, 4:31 pm

Tragic stood there, grinning a wider smile than he had previously. The longer this fight was, the more he was learning about his two opponents. Mykle's power was extremely strong, however his usage of it could become his downfall. On the other hand, Vince was more like Tragic than he had thought as he seemed to take things gradually, either waiting for either or him to make a mistake. Although both men were completely different, they couldn't have been more the same. They both believed they could win, and were taken Tragic lightly. Neither of them seemed to understand how much of a threat Tragic is and can become.

And now look... Seems like Vince is changing his appearance again... this fight just keeps getting better and better...

Vince shot out more of his tendrils, most of them digging themselves underground like they had before. From Tragic's view, it looked like a strange forest was slowly growing around Vince's body. Mykle hardly waited for Vince to fully transform before he sprinted directly towards him, forming a long chain made of his fire. It was about to be a head-on collision, and Tragic knew the outcome would be disastrous for everyone involved if they didn't properly prepare for it. Tragic bent his knees, and jumped back into the air launching himself upwards into the sky in a hurry. Although he didn't know what Vince's or Mykle's intentions were with their attacks, he knew he'd have a better chance at guarding himself in flight rather than on foot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles May 1st 2013, 11:02 pm

Vince near rolled his eyes when Mykel launched his attack and was forced backward, conveniently avoiding the multi-pronged attack that he had launched. He brought back the tendrils he had shot forward as fast as he could, keeping them in front of the blast. Meanwhile, the mass of tentacles flowing from his body began to rabidly move back inside of his body. And as that was happening his body began to change shape and color. Most of the tentacles did not make it back inside of his body before they dematerialized into nothing. Vince was transforming again, and fast. His previous form was melting away as if he was shedding his skin. The new form was much different than his previous one, having an all white body with purple guards on his shins, chest, head, shoulders and wrists.
He raised his right arm and pointed a single index finger at the black. A full powered blast of energy erupted from his finger tip matching the power behind Mykel's attack. However that was just the problem, it only matched the power of Mykel's blast, not surpassing it. In order to compensate Vince began to push his attack away from himself and Tragic taking Mykel's blast with it, sending it off into the distance. The shockwave from the explosions of the two blasts was felt on the battle field giving Tragic and Mykel an idea of Vince's new powers. Now that the blast had been dealt with, his new form could be officially seen since Mykel's attack was most likely obscuring his line of vision.
"I'm almost disappointed in myself that I was pushed into this form..." he said as a long tail grew from his backside, completing his third form transformation.
"Now I have seen you max yourself out. There is no a higher power level that you can reach at this point as I have only just evolved further. You stand no match now Mykel, give up..."
Vince now directed his gaze over to Tragic to warn him of the possible upcoming danger."Tragic, I suggest you abandon this conflict while there is still a chance..."
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames May 2nd 2013, 9:01 am

Yes I do think it is now time to quit where we are. If that attack would have killed you I would not be able to cope in the end. I could go for the kill but not against you. Mykel looked around seeing Vince in another form. Darn and I wished to have kept fighting. Well thank you for the quarrel I think I will be taking my leave. He looked around at the desolate area and sighed. He held out his hands and did a pulling motion towards him. The trash started to swarm around him but then started compressing under his will. Well now I just helped out in the trash business. He laughed as fire swarmed around burning all around him. He vanished and went away trying to find something to do.

Well it was about time to get back to the base. He looked at his hands after remembering the attack. Something so small can unleash an attack so massive that it would destroy buildings with ease. Just wait until he got stronger he would truly be a menace to villains. He quickly headed back home after grabbing something to eat. The fight took a lot out of him. He usually got hungry quick after fights. After he was done he arrived on the front porch of his house or base. He walked in and seen no one home. Both of them must have been out fighting.

He now remember that Vince was a good hero. He was going to ask him if he wanted to join but he had forgotten and left before asking. He rubbed his head after walking in and shutting the door. Well now what to do first. He thought to himself as he flipped on the television. Apparently they recorded their fight and posted it on the internet. But while he was watching they never could get a close up to see the bodies let alone their faces. Well since they could not get a picture of him he decided to watch the fight that was over a few ours long. He watched as he dodged a lot of attacks but he seen that he was still caught by a few. Dammit need to become stronger; next time that will not happen.

He turned off the television after seeing it was no problem to him. He went around and had grabbed his pillow off the couch and walked to his room. Finally well deserved, he said as he jumped into bed holding the pillow to his face. After a while he fell asleep and called the day a good day.

(((Mykel exits)))
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum