The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Post by DGib123 April 4th 2013, 10:52 pm

Tragic continued running towards the Mykle, placing strength into his fist. Mykle still hadn't made any fighting stance and stood there with a menacing grin on his face.

Hmm... Is he trying to intimidate me with a smile now? ... This human must think I'm a joke - somebody to play with - an easy foe... Or maybe...

Tragic again watched Mykle closely, only slowing a tad, taken in all his surroundings. Dust in front of Mykle's legs began moving upward, as if dancing in a breeze.

This human really must think I'd be stupid to fall for these moves twice...

Tragic smiled also, as he closed in on Mykle. However instead of attacking, Tragic leaped into the air over him with ease. As he jumped over Mykle's head, he felt as if a current was pushing him upwards. Landing a few feet away, Tragic bended his knees, touching the ground with both feet while using his left arm to balance himself upwards putting himself in a three-point stance. When Tragic looked back up, Mykle had shot some form of energized disk towards Vince.

Not only is this human not taken me seriously, but he's trying to engage in battle with another foe... If he doesn't get himself together, he will not only lose this fight, but I'll be forced to make him beg for his life... Tragic is nobody's fool!!!

As Tragic stood, his smile disappeared and was replaced by a blank face; his eyes narrowed and his mouth a straight line. The energy disk would boomerang back, doing no harm towards Vince, but damaging the building. He clutched both his hands together into a tight fists, so tight that his nails dug into the skin of his palm. He then raised his left arm, and pointed at Mykle's back.

"Human, if you think that I am stupid enough to fall for your little tornado-creating abilities; you will surely lose this fight. So turn around and give me everything you got because at the end of this battle, it will be I smiling and you - getting what you humans call 'An Ass-Kicking of a life time."

DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Lets see what you can do. (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets see what you can do. (OPEN)

Post by Madame Versailles April 5th 2013, 11:05 pm

Why is this man so fixed on fighting?
Thought Vince as the thin disc of fire cut through the tower he had been sitting on. Vince rolled his eyes and figured he would play along. He acted as if he was loosing his balance and clung to the falling structure until it collided to the ground where he clumsily flew off it and rolled on the ground. He sat there for a moment rubbing his head with his left hand as if he had been hurt while is right hand remained obscured from view behind him. He watched the two of them go at it from a short distance. Vince placed his left hand behind his back as well remaining seated on the ground. With they way he was sitting in perspective to the two of them they would not be able to see either of his arms or what he had been doing with them, no to mention they were busy with each other to pay attention to the man on the ground.
Vince hand transformed both of his arms and they began burrowing underground. Meanwhile Mykel appeared to have released an attack at his incoming opponent. He watched as Tragic nimbly maneuvered over whatever the attack might have been assuming it must have been air based since he could not see it. Tragic landed safely on the ground and gave him a small speech on how he would kick his ass, somehow someway. Vincent gave a smirk as his hands had dug far enough thinking that he might be the one kicking ass. His next attack would be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to dodge with him having the element of surprise on his side as well as the very close range.

Both of his hands burst from the ground, his left attacking Tragic by attempting to rapidly wrap around his outstretched arm and grab onto his throat and hoist him high up into the air. Simultaneously his right arm sprung from underneath Mykel and tried to wrap around his entire body and clench onto his throat and lift him just as high into the air as Tragic. He would then spiral them both downward and smash them into the ground, let go of their throats and retract his arms back. If he managed to miss making contact with both of them he would rapidly retract his arms and push himself off from the ground to put more distance in between the both of them. On the occasion that he is only able to catch one, the arm that missed would continue after whoever was able to avoid the attack until he was able to get a hold of them. The fight may have just turned from one on one to two on one. Vince was not against the challenge, might be fun, however now was the time to find an out just in case things stopped going his way.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 6th 2013, 1:11 am

As Mykel heard the ridiculous speech given by the guy he wondered why did it bother. if he was going to do it man up and start swinging. He could not grasp how many times he could have hit him with his air ability alone, but if he did it would just be a waste of time throwing the tornado at him and basically accepting is challenge.

Mykel was unaware what was coming under his feet but he knew the guy that he made get closer would probably attack both of them but how he did not know that only Tragic did since he seen how he got on the roof so fast. As the ground under him shook a little he quickly reacted by using his air ability to use the couch to fly past him. He grabbed the couch and stood up on it as it landed on the ground. Couch you are very helpful. Mykel barely missed being strangled, but his hopes were not up the hands were still after him.

He smiled as he shouted, Hey you want to know something, you actually made me move more that Tragic did. He laughed as his mood disappeared and his eyes sharpened. He was standing in the dark so he looked like evil incarnated. Although he was not bad he just got really serious if someone could move him. Remember that fire chain saw disk thing I threw. Yeah that was not even full power and more. He looked at both guys as the air around him grew intensely hot. Fire erupted from nowhere and started to form into disk behind him. They grew as big as his fire ability could handle. Then he added the wind. It was over kill. The wind and the fire mixed perfectly as the disk grew 2 to 3 times their normal size. There was about 15 for each so he did not want to miss.

As the hands were shooting for him again his disk were off to. If the guy did not pull back that one hand would be severed from its ligament. He also knew the other guy would not last since he was easily thrown around by the tornado from earlier. He smiled as he just kept increasing the speed of the disk faster until they reached their limit and it was at their limit he wanted to strike at least one of them.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 6th 2013, 5:12 pm

Tragic folded his arms across his chest again, his bright smile once again returning to his face. Mykle had a look of disproval written on his face that only made Tragic more determined to prove how strong he is. He thought about Mykle's power of using the air as an offensive tactic, and was looking for a weakness for it.

Hmm... This human's power to control the air would make close-combat a lot harder than I previously thought. Still, maybe I can use that little tornado he has for my own benefit. I mean, air is only force that pushes things along a current and considering I can fly, all it's going to do is just give me speed. Still, that fire he has - that is the true threat I must be careful of...

As Tragic stood there, a burst from the ground below him caught his attention. Before he was able to react, he found himself being grabbed at by some form of tentacle. The tentacle wrapped around his neck tightly, and hoisted him up into the air with a hurry. His smile wavered for a bit as he tugged at the tentacle, trying to release himself from its grip.

I've seen these little tentacle things before... I guess that human Vince wants to join the action... If I knew it was that easy, I would have attacked him earlier...

As Tragic was being risen into the air, he looked down seeing Mykle avoiding the same fate he was in. Then he watched as Mykle would create another of his disks made of fire and aimed it back towards Vince to serious injure him, if not worst.

This human Mykle is either a truely underhanded but remarkable fighter or what humans would call an 'idiot'... I think the latter...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 8th 2013, 8:28 pm

Vince narrowed his eyes see that Mykel had avoided his sneak attack somehow where as tragic, who had appeared to be the faster one, got caught by the attack. Regardless, with Tragic in his grip his arm flew up at little higher with the tentacles attached pulling up out of the ground. Vincent caught sight of Mykel creating discs out fire, they appeared similar to the one he used earlier to cut through the building he had been standing on. He began pulling back his right arm as the discs began to fly out not only at him but at Tragic as well. His right arm and the tentacles pulling it back ducked, weaved, and twisted in attempts to dodge the discs though there were just too many of them and one of the discs severed the tentacles' connection with his arm. Vincent winced at the pain but now focused on his still remaining left arm which had Tragic high above the ground in his grasp. The attacks were coming in just has heavily and he began rapidly pulling in this arm as well.
One of the fire Frisbees came towards Tragic's head, and Vince was not here for anyone to lose their life so he threw Tragic back down to the ground 'helping' him avoid the other discs that had been thrown at him. Though at the cost of saving this odd individual the disc severed the tentacles that were connected to that arm as well. Vince cursed under his breath thinking that combat would be rather difficult with no arms but it wasn't time to sob just yet as the discs continued to fly towards him now that Tragic was temporarily out of the way.
Vicne took a stance, or at least as much of one without any arms, as the attacks flew in. He twisted to the left and right avoiding two more of the discs, ducking down he avoided a third and then launched himself upwards to avoid another. More were heading towards him in the air, the multiple tentacles that had connected his arms flailed around a bit as they emerged from where his arm had connected to his elbow. They shot downwards into the ground and pulled him back down to the earth avoiding the air bound fire discs. With the tendrils still in the ground, they began to break up large slabs of earth and threw them at the discs. Vince knew that the discs would be able to obliterate the earth, however he didn't throw them to destroy the discs, only to knock them off course.
A couple of the rocks collided with the top of some of the discs and knocked them into the ground. Vincent cursed seeing that there was sill one remaining heading straight for his chest. He bent backwards the disc just barely cleared over his boy. The tentacles digging into the ground supporting him in the back bend as if they were his hands, Vincent kicked over and stood tall raising an eyebrow at Mykel.
"Oi! You almost killed Tragic there and you severed both of my arms. You think you might be taking this a bit too seriously?" He asked.
Vince's tendrils were still feeding into the ground and a few seconds following his questions a dozen of them burst from the ground trying to wrap around Mykel's body and pull him down to pin him to the ground.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 8th 2013, 9:07 pm

As they were able to dodge he looked rather impressed but he only meant to knock the breath out of them since he knew they would dodge. he did not count that they could possibly be slow but strong. He raised both eye brows to the fact that he was literally trying to kill tragic but get the tentacle man or Vince to partner up with him. he did not need to severe his arms.

He looked at Tragic and wondered why he couldn't die. If anything he was going all out only to kill him. he laughed to himself as a giant fireball formed about a 100 feet above Tragic. He let it drop towards the ground giving a push with his mind. One small fire ball should finish him; no need for anything big. He said this hoping to burn his body to ash and continue a small sparing with the other guy, Vince. As the ball dropped Vince's tentacle came out of no where and sprung all around him. His eyes widened as he tried using his air again to throw himself out of the way, but this time it was useless because he hit Vince's tentacle and was wrapped and pinned to the ground.

He sighed at his efforts. He seen that he was being pinned and that his fire ball was disrupted from him being captured out of the blue. Hey Vince haven't your mom ever told you not to stick your hand in the fire? You might get severe burns. He smiled as he used his air ability to stand himself up under the pressure of Vince's strength. Not that bad, but watch yourself. Here it comes. A fire started on the outside of his body and started burning. He increased it at a rapid pace enough to get out then he called it off. He took a little damage since it was his ability and he was controlling it but he did touch it at certain points. He had small burns on different parts of his body.

He looked at Vince and got an idea. He had those tentacles in the ground he decided to make his own thing. He placed both hands on the ground that made basic passage ways using his air ability to carve out tunnels. He pushed the excess dirt and rubble to the outside ring under the trash so they did not see it. His other hand started shooting a long stream of fire into the ground and he used his air ability to strengthen it and guide it faster through the ground. At any given point the fire would erupt from under the ground scorching the entire battle ground and making them fall into a crater. His ability started emerging as one of the tunnels shot up a giant pillar of fire. It started breaking up dirt as it connected to other openings. And soon there were many more. This was easy to dodge but if they were a few second to late they would at least be caught up in it and get burned a little or a lot depending on how far they got. When it came at him he was going to diverge it away burning everything around him.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 10th 2013, 5:24 pm

Tragic kept a firm grip of the tendrils as they held him in the air. He smiled, as a breeze brushed against his back and he watched closely at his opponents below, predicting their next moves and planned a counterattack against them. He was taken it easy, wanting to know their strengths and weaknesses and figuring out their tactics in a fight. It didn't take long for Tragic to see how prideful they were in their own abilities to pay close attention to their own weaknesses and how to handle it.

Nice job human Vince... A surprise attack while I was busy dealing with this human Mykle... A brillant but cowardly move on your part... Now, let me see - seeing how you have used these arms if that's what you call them, I'll guess that you'll probably throw me down towards the ground... Something like a whip, I believe they are called.. Like those bull fights I had seen, except I'm at the opposite end of the rope... I can only hope you're not that predictable...

As Tragic floated there, he waited for Vince to make his move however another one of those disks came towards him.

So these humans want to double-team now, huh? Just keeps getting more exciting!!!

The disk approached him, and Tragic could feel the intense heat from the fire that surrounded it. He knew how strong it was, seeing how it destroyed a single building before. Still, Tragic's smile didn't falter as he already had planned his next move to dodge it. He would wait for the disk to come closer, before he would use his strength and momentum to pull backward causing Vince's tendrils to be the new target. However before Tragic could put his plan into action, Vince would throw Tragic just like he had previously figured. The disk would hit the tendril causing it to rip apart as easy as paper but the momentum of its toss would send Tragic spiraling back towards the ground. As Tragic approached, he would focus all his strengths in his arms and placed them down in front of him as he headed head first towards the dirt floor. Since he was able to fly, he would be able to slow himself down just enough for him to slightly lower the impact when he reached the ground below him. He bent his arms as he came into contact, not wanting to break any bones or muscles, and used his strength and momentum as a pole vault, doing a small roll and landing back onto his feet. He grimaced as pain shot through his hands, nearly numbing them. Sighing, he straightened himself up and rubbing his wrists one hand at a time slowly putting feeling back into them.

These two humans are definitely not as smart as they would like to appear...

Before Tragic could formulate another plan, he saw more fire heading towards him, that looked like it could devastate the area around him, if not all. He leaped into the air, flying quickly, back into the sky high enough to avoid any damage and to scout his opponents once more.

This human Mykle is too chaotic for his own good... I don't even have to fight him, he'll destroy himself with his own impulses and reckless battle tactics..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 11th 2013, 6:51 pm

Vince cringed at the pain from the fire and retracted the tendrils. He examined them seeing as they were pretty badly burnt he might not be able to use them to bury underground as he had previously. He watched as Mykel placed both his hands on the ground. Vincent could hear and feel as he used his abilities to wreak havoc underground. Vince could only guess as to what he was doing, but he assumed that it would be attacks from underneath this time around. Not wasting any time Vincent began to move around the battle field quickly, jumping and flipping from one spot to another so that he was never in an area long enough for Mykel to launch a properly aimed attack from the ground. During a mid air somersault Vince saw the fire erupt from the ground very powerfully. He landed and took a breath waiting for the next one and used the tendrils to launch himself off where he had been standing, however he had not moved fast enough and the tendrils were burned again and even more severely this time. He hit the ground and slid for a few feet, his makeshift arms were too damaged from him to use them any further. Vince got up just using his legs and he was breathing heavily from the pain, the tendrils just falling limp at his sides.
He looked at Mykel and then over to Tragic who was not doing too much and then back flipped a couple of times to avoid the next burst of fire from the ground. The damage tendons streaming off of Vincent's arms retracted back into them and what was left of his arms reverted back to the pair that matched his body. They were burnt, charred and still missing a good percentage of the arms including his hands. Vince needed to transform, but at the rate that things were going at now he would not have sufficient time to focus on a proper transformation. He would be able to jump around and dodge the under ground attacks a little longer, however if Tragic decided to team up on him then there would truly be a problem.
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 11th 2013, 7:33 pm

As the fire tore through the ground like a knife on butter; it slowly created the shape of a giant bowl or a crater, but his ability was still moving even after all of that. The fire burned on all sides but he thought it was about time to get serious. He pulled all the fire from the battle field into a small glowing ball. He juggled it around without touching it seeing who to go after next. Hmm? You or you. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOU BEST BECOME STRONGER OR WORK TOGETHER BEFORE I MISTAKENLY KILL YOU. He said as he shouted trying to give them the idea to pair up and maybe they were holding back so he told them to get stronger as well. He did not like attacking Vince, but this is how it had to be plus he planned to talk to Vince after this, but kill off the T guy.

As Vince suffered a little damage he seemed to now focus more on Tragic. The ball he was holding had floated in front of him and he started to put more fire and air into the ball making it stronger as the time passed. It looked like a snake getting sucked into a small white whole. As he finished the small ball floated out toward Tragic and as it did it rapidly transformed into a giant triangle shaped wall. It was very large and if this was used against Mykel he would only be able to survive if he went right through it, but if Tragic was faster than his ability he might survive. The wall shot out towards Tragic picking up major speed trying to crash into him to destroy him with one hit.

As the attack went on its own he decided to go camouflage. He started to run as he used his ability to throw himself over where Tragic was flying so he could be right under him. He was more than sure they were both focused on the fire wall so he in acted his plans. With a simple thought the light bent around him masking his appearance from prying eyes. He looked at both of them and wanted to help Vince, but he couldn't at the time he just had to wait until Vince came crashing down or if he tried to dodge. What would he do? He knew he couldn't attack so he decided to make it harder on him no matter what. He is dodging and walking away from too many things. Plus just hearing him ramble made someone want to lay him out. He talked as if he was an alien, but he probably was. He would not be surprised because there is a lot of weird shit happening right now. He always called them Human whatever. He could only make it so much more obvious that he was something entirely else.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 12th 2013, 11:09 pm

Tragic grinned, watching as Mykle was preparing his next attack. His previous move left the area mostly in ruins, with small patches of fire still visible slowly dying out with every passive second. He watched Mykle closely, knowing him well enough, that he would try another powerful technique using his fire abilities. Tragic shook his head, slightly disappointed, with how predictable Vince was being in this fight, (or lack thereof as Tragic wasn't using full strength).

Well let's see... What is this human Mykle doing now? ... Seems like he's growing some kind of fireball, and just like before, back on the roof, he's probably going to aim it at me... This human is definitely not that smart when it comes to battle... He should be concentrating on that other human Vince, but I guess he sees me as a bigger threat... Which I must say, I feel honored... but this human is making a deadly mistake...

As Mykle continued shaping his fire ball, Tragic took his first move floating back into the air, preparing to dodge whatever attack Mykle would throw at him. Ge gained a few spaces of distance between Mykle, knowing how strong his power actually was. It only took a few seconds before Mykle would shoot off the fire ball in his direction, just like Tragic had planned. However before he could easily sidestep the fireball, it changed once again, forming into a large wall that was nearly twice his size. Still, the smirk on Tragic's face didn't leave, but only grew as his excitement intensified.

Now that is what I'm talking about!!!

Tragic turned away from the large wall that approached him, and flew the opposite direction except upward. The distance he placed between him and Mykle ended up giving him an advantage as he flew upward, quickly evading the impact of the fire wall. Also, the wind as the firewall passed him aided him by pushing him forward which increased his speed even more. He looked back down to where Mykle was standing preparing to make his attack, however he was no longer there and Tragic couldn't see him anywhere around him.

So now this human wants to waste my time? ... Does he think this is a game... I've heard of Hide & Seek but from what I remember this was a game for little kids? ... And Tragic is no kid...

Tragic's smile faded away, replaced by narrow eyes and a frown. Using the wind that was against his back, he raced towards Vince and cried wildly closing his right hand into a closed fist and pulled it back slightly towards his waist.

"If this human Mykle wants to play me as a fool, then I guess you'll have to suffer the consequences of his own stupidity!" he shouted, as he aimed towards Vince.

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 14th 2013, 12:58 am

Vincent landed and looked around at the battle field seeing it covered in fire that was slowly dwindling away for lack of material to burn. He was breathing heavily from the pain he was enduring at the moment not being able to think of a time when both of his arms had been lost or if there was anything else he could do at the moment. Though his thoughts would have to wait yet again as Mykel composed another fire attack my manipulating his fire into a large triangle wall that rushed towards both himself and Tragic. This guy needed to be put in his place, he was trying to hard and would end up killing the both of them and possible even himself in the process.
Vince watched as Tragic effortlessly flew out of the way of the fire wall where as he began sprinting in a diagonal away from the attack to hopefully run the length of it before it caught up with him. He had just about cleared the wall and dove to safety, unfortunately his left leg got caught on the wall and was burnt severely. Vince tumbled on the ground and left out a grunt of pain biting his lip trying to cope. Using what he could he brought himself to his feet, keeping his balance on his right. No arms and now his left leg was unusable. Vince's eyes darted around trying to locate Mykel, but all he found was Tragic heading straight form him.
Vince gently put his left foot on the ground slowly putting weight on it, he was leaning to the right heavily but he could support himself, as he would need to with the next incoming attack. Once Tragic was within range Vince turned to the side and from his back side a long white tail manifested into existence. It aimed to wrap around Tragic's arm and then swing him around in about two rotations. Vince would use the momentum to throw Tragic away from him and also throw himself away from tragic putting almost twice the distance in between the two of them. However if Tragic was able to avoid Vince's new tail, he would use the tail to propel himself away from Tragic and Mykel where ever he may have been hiding at the moment.

Now was his chance. There were no attacks being thrown at him the moment and his opponents were at a distance from him. Vincent inhaled and exhaled very deeply and then closed his eyes. After a moment his eyes shot back open revealing a change, his sclera were now a dark red and his iris and pupil had turned into a solid green color. His arms reverted back to their transformed state and the tentacles emerged from what was left of his arms. They were much greater in number this time around and they quickly began swirling around Vincent's body encasing him in a personal dome. A couple of moments passed and the swirling tentacles began to return back into Vince's body. His hair was still long, but dark brown and there were stitches that covered his body. Mostly on sections of his arms but they were also visible on his neck and mouth. He was also a little bit taller and his arms had returned completely. He made a fist with both of his hands a couple of times to make sure they worked properly.
"Now then..." Vince said in a new, deeper, voice. "Shall we continue?"
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 14th 2013, 1:30 am

As the two tried to fight each other since Mykel was not in site they thought to continue since he was not there. They were mistaken as Mykel appeared right in front of both of them. He was under the long lengths of hair or tentacles that were stretching out for Tragic. He was an equal length away from them both and decided to set them in a trap just like Vince trying to latch onto Tragic. Hey would catch them in his own way. Mykel jumped back and held out two arms side by side. Fire erupted and surrounded them placing them in what to be a giant fire cage. It would ensure they would not easily escape and this time he will hit Tragic. He deserved some simple damage. He was to focused on Vince lately.

He raised up both hands and pointed only at Tragic. Vince let go as soon as you can when I launch this or come and attack me; which ever. The wind picked up and seemed to be in a direct path for Tragic and as it went towards him the fire was caught in it creating a stream of fire that resembled snakes. They all darted to him like spears that were thrown. They would easily cause enough damage to easily damage him.

He looked at them both and had seen that the other guy had been changed. Hmm this might be interesting in fact maybe it is time to start dishing out more and stop playing. But that guy has changed I wonder if there is more. He though to himself to think of a way to bring out more from him. He gripped his hand and swung it at Vince. It was a blade of air and as he swung a wave came out at rapid speeds. It was easily seen since it cut through the grown and showed who the target was. Lets fight more serious now.

Last edited by Mykel Thames on April 15th 2013, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 14th 2013, 10:34 pm

Tragic sped towards Vince, with the wind giving him added momentum to move faster through the air. Although he wasn't in range, Tragic was surprised when Mykle miraculously appeared between both him and Vince. He tried to stop, but the momentum he had would only slow him down. Before he could plan his next move, he watched as Mykle sent another beam of fire towards him. Tragic pivoted, turning his body to an angle to his left, then forced himself to lower down to the ground. However, the fire still hit him hard into his back and with the wind that it carried, his momentum changed.
Instead of moving foward, he was now headed directly for the ground head first. Still, he moved his body again putting himself on his back and braced himself for impact. He landed hard onto the ground, the pavement under him cracking and small clouds of dust floating beside him. He laid there for a few seconds, wincing in obvious pain, but slowly regaining mobility in his body. He turned over, before sitting on his knees. His back was hurting, and part of his uniform was burnt badly. Although his skin would heal from any wounds he suffered, it would take time. Time he didn't have, and wouldn't have at the moment.

So this human Mykle was holding back... Excellent, but that won't happen again...

Tragic looked up, seeing Mykle at a distance facing him, however he seemed to be distracting by what was behind him. Looking past him, he saw what caught Mykle's attention. Some kind of beast stood there, that Tragic had never seen before. Whatever it was, Tragic refused to be intimitated by the beast.

I swear Earth has some very weird creatures inhabiting it... Now the question is, where did that human Vince run off to?

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Madame Versailles April 15th 2013, 11:23 pm

Vince looked around as the three of them were surrounded by a cage of fire and Mykel's initial attack was aimed at Tragic, who took a hard hit from the fire based attack. He seemed to have been able to shrug it off pretty easily, Vince would have took keep in mind that he was more resistant to high power attacks. Following, Mykel attacked Vince with a blade of wind, the force of which was tearing up the ground as it headed form him. Vincent jumped and rolled out of the way of the attack and quickly returned to his feet. He still felt as if he was being underestimated in this fight, though in this form he should easily be able to take on the two of them at once. From what he has seen, Mykel attacks head on with larger more powerful attacks hoping to do out with an opponent in one blow where as Tragic likes to attack quickly in close range. The benefit of this form is that he is able to attack at close range or perform long distance attacks, and he would need to utilize both simultaneously keeping Tragic at a distance while fighting Mykel up close.
Vince held up his left arm and the stitches that separated his arm undid themselves and his arm came apart in four sections all of which were connected by hundreds of the tendrils which Vince had demonstrated proficient use with not too long ago. With his arm now extended in front of him he sent it speeding towards Tragic aiming to heavily bind him to the ground with the hand holding tight on his throat. Not choking him completely, however making it difficult to breath. If he was able to avoid this attack then his arm will continue to follow him until it can catch him and pin him to the ground. Tragic had demonstrated earlier that he could fly, so holding him in the air would do no good. Keeping him on the ground would be the best way to go about immobilizing him for the time being. The next problem was Mykel.
The middle stitch in Vincent's right arm came undone and a handful of tentacles began to emerge. Two of them shot down into the ground and he took off in a full on sprint towards Mykel. His speed was not hindered by the two tendrils that had entered the ground or his arm that was currently attacking Tragic, his body was composed mostly of the vein-like strings that emanated from his body so there was not a definite length that they can extend to. Vince made it about 100 feet away from Mykel when his wrist rocketed from his arm, his hand in a fist, aiming to deliver a devastating punch to Mykel's body. Just as he had launched the punch, the two tendrils which had entered the ground earlier emerged from hiding and tried to wrap around both of his ankles to keep him in place so that he did not try to avoid Vincent's punch.
From taking the hits of his fire based attacks earlier, he was able to guage about how powerful they were and how much damage they would cause. Though in this form Vincent's exterior was much more durable, capable of withstanding this individuals flames to a point. Vince was rather confident in this form and felt that he would probably not need to transform any further to take care of these two...
Madame Versailles
Madame Versailles
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mykel Thames April 15th 2013, 11:50 pm

As things seemed to be going his way he decided to put a little effort into things and use attacks he knew were faster and more powerful. He looked at Tragic as a good bit of the tentacles or hair pieces shot out at him in every direction. It seemed Vince did not want him to be in the air but also he seemed to want to end him. He knew Vince was hiding his more powerful self but he was not showing it. As he looked at Vince he seemed to be trying to attack Mykel as well.

The tendrils had shot into the ground and he was aware of that and he had to move quick. He also seen the punch the guy shot off. He was trying to pin him down in order to get a clean hit on Mykel. But he would not let him for he had made up his mind to give more attention to the fight and fight them both. He started running at Vince going head on into the fist. He gripped his hand together and made fire surround it. He had a fist of fire and what helps fire oh yeah his other ability. He reared back and swung his fist in the direction of Vince. It was a well decent sized attack and would probably trump over Vince. He did not know how strong he was now but he had to give it more.

As the wave of fire that resembled a fist flew out after Vince he used the other ability and swung making them collide into each other. Since they were going in the same direction it would give the powers time to combine before it hit the incoming hairy fist. When they mixed the ability took upon both powers making a giant fist 2 times larger then the two he sent off.

The tentacles he shot earlier had swarmed his ankle, but it would be a small thing unless he decided to throw Mykel. Ignoring this fact he tried turning to face Tragic but he couldn't. Well this sucks. He said to himself. He turned his head to see him and decided to use the cage as an attack. He used one hand to act like he was grabbing the cage and pulled it toward Tragic. A spear had formed and it aimed right for Tragic's back trying to immobilize him. If Vince grabbed him he would be stab through the back and at the same time Vince would hold him to the ground.
Mykel Thames
Mykel Thames

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 April 16th 2013, 11:06 pm

Tragic watched as Vince sent a tendril towards him, as he was still hunched over on his hands and knees after nearly dodging Mykle's last attack.

Now who is this beast?? ... Wait, I've seen these things before ... This can't be that human Vince, can it?? ...

He tried to picture Vince as the monster that was attacking him, but could barely focus on the thought as the tendril was gaining closer to him. Tragic forced all his strength into his arms and pushed off the ground, bolting upwards towards the sky. He flew up high quick, wincing in pain as his back was still hurt and damaged from the fire.

If this beast is that human Vince, then he must have been holding back this entire time... Good thing too, as I have been doing the same thing... Let's see if he will now be a challenge worth fighting... Still, this human Mykle on the other hand...

Tragic put distance between himself and the tendril, as it passed far underneath him. He smirked, looking back towards Mykle and Vince as they were now fighting towards each other. He watched as Mykle was slowly forming fire around his fist, and ran towards Vince preparing his next attack.

And look now, they're having all this fun without me... Can't have that...

Before Tragic could insert himself into the fight once more, he glanced back at the tendril and realized that its direction had changed and once again was headed for him. He shook his head, realizing what was happening. He flew again in the opposite direction, trying to avoid the impact however the tendril was determined to collide with its target. Also, an arrow, seeming to be created and controlled by Mykle was being launched towards him, and unless he dodged he would ram into it head on.

Still double-teaming huh?? ... Looks like I'm going to be busy for a moment ... Still, I think I have a way to use this for my advantage...

Tragic looked back behind him, seeing the tendril was still on the chase. He picked up speed, the wind becoming a force against his face nearly blinding him as he flew. He headed back towards Vince and Mykle, but his grin never leaved his face.

Last edited by DGib123 on April 17th 2013, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

DGib123
DGib123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top