The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Wraithe I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Wraithe I_vote_lcapWraithe I_voting_barWraithe I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wraithe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wraithe Empty Wraithe

Post by Prime September 5th 2013, 10:15 pm

WRAITHE
"Don't take me too lightly, darling; if you step on me, you'll get drowned!"

Basic Biography

Real Name: Arizona “Ari” "Rizzie" or "Riz" Elizabeth Thorne, or Faelthenri’Kayra

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Wraithe (she doesn't like the name, but cannot do anything about it, for now...)

Title:

Alignment: Neutral Chaotic (though she is skewered towards 'good', if situation allows it)

Race: Metahuman

Hair: Snow white

Eyes: Icy blue

Height: 5 feet, 6 inches

Weight: 110 lbs

Blood type: A+

The Looks

Arizona Thorne stands at an average height for a female human, but she has some very striking characteristics. First, let's start with her hair. Call it silver blonde or whatever, but it's pure white, and it's natural. No bleach or peroxide or whatever. She lets a few locks fall over her face, while she usually gathers the rest and ties it into a ponytail at the back of her head, which falls down to the small of her back. Her big eyes, which are a deep, intense shade of blue, with long eyelashes, give her a somewhat babyish look. Her nose is small and upturned, and her mouth is small also, with her lips almost always being slightly puckered, giving her a perpetual pout when she is not actively moving her mouth, and adding a mischievous air to her otherwise "innocent" look. She has a dimple when she smiles. Her skin is a little on the pale side, smooth and without a scar, and her frame is svelte and almost delicate, her slender limbs adding to her elegance. Her movements are sinuous, and her voice is quite melodious.

Rizzie is almost always wearing spandex, thanks to her current "affiliation". Her outfits vary, ranging from a “tank-top and shorts (or pants)” outfit (with thigh-high boots) to a sleeveless spandex one-piece leotard (which may be legless or not), with a zipper at the front, that runs from the neck to the hip area. She wears a sort of gadget collar round her neck, knee-high boots, usually with a slack belt around her hips, and a harness strapped to one of her legs for holstering an item. She always wears spandex gloves on her hands, though they can easily be pulled off or pulled on, and some sophisticated bracers on her lower arms. She may wear a sleeved, hooded jacket over her shoulders, once in a while. Her color code is predominantly black, or navy blue. She's not sure what she will wear when out of spandex, because, due to her "profession", she has no chance to do that.

The Legacy

Personality:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

The Powers

Power 1: Hydrokinesis (ABI 6): This ability allows Arizona to generate and manipulate water for offensive, defensive and supplementary purposes. Offensive use of water involves firing powerful jets of water, creating spheres of water that can be hurled at people, and even compressing water to take on a ‘solid’ feel. She can then create constructs such as blades and hammers and even chains, but they cannot be very large in size. In the way of defense, she can compress water to create a makeshift shield to defend against enemy attacks, protect from heat, and slow down the kinetic energy of an attack. For supplementary uses, she can manipulate water to catch falling people, lift herself to a height that she cannot jump to, create mists to reduce visibility, increase her speed drastically in water, and so on. While she can control water vapour, she cannot control ice or steam.

Power 2: Sixth Sense (ABI 1): The darkness experienced on the ocean floor is way darker than our darkest of nights. In order to navigate, fishes and other aquatic creatures use a sort of vibrating sense to move about. Atlanteans are capable of utilizing this sense, even on land, but it can only extend to a distance of 50 meters. In water, however, they can sense up to a distance of 400 meters.

Power 3: Atlantean Physiology (DUR 5, STR 5): The need to survive the crushing pressure experienced in the Abyssal zones of the ocean has evolved the Atlanteans to possess bodies that are capable of withstanding high pressure (granting some level of invulnerability), as well as enhanced musculature to bolster strength. In Arizona’s case, however, she subliminally manipulates the water in her body to create a “hydraulic” effect, thus enhancing her strength.

Power 4: Enhanced Intelligence (INT 5): Being a genius of a race that is technologically advanced, Arizona boasts of an intelligence that surpasses that of most human beings.

Power 5: Water Breathing (ABI 1): A child of the sea has the ability to survive as long as necessary under water. Arizona, being an Atlantean, is capable of breathing easily under water, by means of a form of subcutaneous respiration.

Grid

Intelligence: 5
Occult: -
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Durability: 5
Ability: 6, 1, 1
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 2 (free + 1)

Items: Small C4 Explosives with their remote detonators (usually carried in the holster)

Prime
Prime

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Job : Doing jobs
Humor : My favorite DC character is the Joker. Know why?
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Wraithe Empty Re: Wraithe

Post by Archer Roland September 7th 2013, 7:01 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top