The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barLet's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Go To Prison (Closed)

Post by Prime October 5th 2013, 11:40 am

OOC: So sorry for the delay...

The man Assault, as he liked to call himself, professionally, seemed to carry himself with an ease that gave Riz the feeling that he was more dangerous than he looked, or let on. His attitude was friendly, though; that laid back behavior that was not so common in many humans... Hmmm, if he had just mentioned kidnapping, then perhaps he was into some similar stuff like herself... maybe that was why M.A.S.T. was interested, perhaps? She also noticed the silver collar round his neck, much like her own. So then, he was also a metahuman. She smiled slightly, idly rubbing a finger against the collar around her neck, as she listened to him. When he was done, he asked her who she was.

"Oh, I'm no one too special. I'm Riz, by the way, though other people call me some other stuff I'm not so comfy with. So, Riz will just do, and I don't like runways and celeb magazines, though I'm sure I could cope with the life sooner or later. And, as to why I'm here... Let's just say I robbed a bank, ran into two metahumans that sent my mission to hell in two hand baskets, got betrayed, and eventually ended up in this Snow White toilet can."

If a different collar was around her neck, that might mean that M.A.S.T. did not have a grip on her in this place. She was sure that they figured that should she escape this place on her own without coming back to them, they would track her down. But here, perhaps she could begin to sow the seeds that would eventually sprout into freedom.

"So, are you like a terrorist or something?"

Prime

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger October 5th 2013, 3:45 pm

OOC: It's cool dude, don't sweat it Smile

He listened to her story, and while he felt the need to interject that if she didn't like runways she could just model for him, he held his tongue a bit and decided to hear her story in case she was one of those super strong serial killer types. Betrayal was definitely a bitch and a half, and considering how similar their stories were, he nodded with a flash of understanding

Assault shook his head when she asked her question. He then thought about it for a second, waving his hand in a mas y menos "more or less" fashion. "Ehhh, depends on the job you know Riz? "Riz huh? simple, one-syllable and to the point, I like it Riz" he'd tell her, smiling wide. "I mean the kidnapping thing I did was kind of a way for me to just get my name out there and everything. I've generally been hired as a hitman, assassin, or problem solver if you will. It kind of goes with what I can do" he'd tell her.  

"My powers are superhuman reflexes and accuracy to accompany it, along with this nifty little thing called psychometry. I touch something, and I get like a flash on how to best use or weaponize it, then apply that knowledge. It's a pretty trippy rush and it's all these things coupled together that got me my nom de guerre, and another nickname; The Human Weapon" he'd tell her, smiling.

"Well that's a little about me, how about you tell me a little about you?" he'd ask, nodding to her collar.

POSTING ORDER: Frogger, Prime, Nekromonga, creator, Ouroboros, Joshua Christopher (AC)

Last edited by Frogger on October 21st 2013, 12:37 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assault's Profile
Frogger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime October 6th 2013, 3:37 pm

OOC: Posting order... so I'm next

Riz was pleased that the prison security did not consider her to be one of the psychopathic inmates, because that gave her the chance she had to interact with Assault. From what he said, he seemed to be able to manipulate almost anything to make a weapon from it. That could mean that he would be very handy with many other things. That being the case, he would most likely be key to her breaking out. Since he had told her some things about himself, perhaps it would only be fair if she returned the favor and told him a thing or two about herself.

"The Human Weapon, huh? Well, you seem to have a lot of good luck with getting cool names for yourself, dear. I, on the other hand, haven't been so lucky. But, I'll get to that, in due time. Let's first talk about my resume. My job descriptions are usually special, sometimes involving a little of all the 'spy stuff' you see on TV. Mostly though, it's breaking into places and getting things... or people, in very rare cases. And concerning the collar around my neck, well, let's just say that I have a thing going with water. It's like part of me, so I can use it and stuff. A big pity I can't use snow."

She glanced around at the now emptier courtyard. Only a few of the metahumans were about, but the normal human section was still buzzing with some activity. A little closer to the partition, Riz could see three women; two were sitting and reading a book, and the third just joined them. She glanced the other way, scanning for any wardens or prison security. When she was satisfied that no one was close enough to eavesdrop on them (her sixth sense had been shut off by the damned collar, so that was another letdown, as she wouldn't be able to detect any sneaky fellows), she continued in a lower tone.

"I was betrayed, because I was to infiltrate this prison. So, technically, I'm on another mission. And the mission is you, Mr. Armouror. You're why I'm here. That's why I knew something about your name. I wasn't given any specifics, but I was told to find you, and to bust you out. Yeah, that's the kind of crud I do. And that's one of the reasons I'm called Wraithe. Tell me something, Mr. Can Do Man, have you ever heard of the M.A.S.T.?"

She was sure he would not have, though since he too had been involved in the same sort of black market as her 'employers', there was a faint chance that he might have heard the name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prime
Prime

Job : Doing jobs
Humor : My favorite DC character is the Joker. Know why?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2013, 6:16 pm

The teenage Sydney would become restless, as she was not a natural reader like Shauna was. She looked around and saw that some of the inmates were throwing her odd looks, and it worried her- but not Shauna. Like anyone her age, she had a short attention span and needed more stimulation. She looked over at Assault and Riz, having a conversation. There was still half an hour to go before the normals would be made to go inside, and that already felt like an eternity.

"Hi hello! I'm Sydney! Wonder what else is there to do in the fun house?" She said, as she slowly approached the two.

Shauna herself wondered what was the new girl's story, but she knew not to draw to much attention to herself. Little wonder that she was thrown in with the normals despite being exceptionally generous with the super powered laser eye beams. She massaged her temple at that point, feeling another slight headache coming on... she closed her eyes, was this some kind of migraine? Shauna put her book down and tried to deal... there was definitely something going on in the back of her eyes. Several inmates took notice of this as well...

The security turrets on the walls- the ones armed with grenade launchers- panned towards anyone forming a crowd, and Sydney, Riz and Assault counted as a crowd.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 6th 2013, 8:23 pm

Helia watched as the turrets turned towards a small group of people nearby. Helia began to watch the crowd of people even though she already knew nothing was going to happen. The band of people just seemed to be conversating about why they were in here and what not. Helia sighed then staired at the turrets nearby.

"The people in this jail are such wimps." She said flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

Helia took a deep breathe then looked at her wrist for the time 10 minutes were left outside then she would have to take her post inside the jail as one of the guards that watch the cells. She didn't know which cell she was going to have to look over but she assumed the worst.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger October 6th 2013, 10:16 pm

Assault's grin could only be comparable to the Cheshire Cat now, leaning back a bit as they talked, not resting on anything. She's here to break me out? Well, whoever runs M.A.S.T. I should thank them personally, sending someone to get me out, especially when they look like this he thought, eyeing Riz over. The wheels in his brain got to turning though, wondering how she's gonna break him out.

He then thought about her question. "Naw, maybe like once or twice. I mean I've been hired out by shadow groups before and through middlemen, but generaly they don't tell me who they are unless it's a direct hire. Though I gotta say if M.A.S.T. sends a woman like you to get me out of this place, then I'm all for them" he'd whisper back. He'd have continued until he saw Sydney. Assault raised his hands up and turned to greet Sydney. "Hey kid, I"d give you a hug but I'm considered a deadly weapon and all that so I'll just say that you can make money in this fun house, trust me!" he'd reply, before turning back to Riz, then looking at Sydney again.

"Riz, this is Sydney, we met yesterday and I feel like I can say we're friends, she's a nice kid. Sydney, this is Riz, she's a new friend I met here. I hope you two ladies can ge..." Assault's voice would trail off as he looked past Sydney's shoulder and noticed first the group of people watching, then the turrets. He slowly backed away a bit and started to speak to Sydney.

"Hey, sorry Syd but could you give Riz and I some space? I promise I"ll get you a nice pack of cigarettes or even real soda if you want, just let me talk to my new ladyfriend" he'd add, curling his finger for Riz to follow him

Assault knew Sydney was a nice kid and didn't really belong here, but where was 'Teach" or whatever from earlier? She should really watch that kid better. He'd think, still looking around as he backpedaled

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime October 7th 2013, 6:41 pm

Riz turned and looked at Sydney as she approached. The girl didn't look much like a criminal... okay, she had a funky hairstyle, but that was only a sign of youthful exuberance, and was not sufficient to bag anyone a jail term. Riz wondered what she was doing time for. Before she could respond to Sydney's greeting, Assault introduced them to each other. Riz smiled generously at her and was going to reply, when, just like Assault, she noticed the turrets swiveling in their direction. Assault understood the reason, and tried to break up their 'crowd' a little, before an indiscriminate murder took place, simply because people were trying to socialize.

"Well, what do you know? I was sure that networking was dangerous, and it looks like these old gals on the wall prove me right. Nice to meet you, Syd. If it's okay with you, I'll get to know you better some time, but not now, see?" Riz said, beckoning with her head at the launchers that were targeting them. She then followed Assault some distance away; with any luck, the paranoid machine would decide they were more harmless now. When she was sure that there was no danger of being bombed, and eavesdroppers were still a good way off, she continued their conversation.

"I wouldn't be thanking M.A.S.T. so soon, sugar," she said in a low tone, "they're hardly your regular Sally-Army. In fact, as it were, my coming to you actually puts your life in jeopardy. If M.A.S.T. wants you, and you're a metahuman, then expect to get a spike in the base of your brain, and then you become their pet slave for life.

She gave him a wry smile. "Besides, if you're impressed they sent someone like me to get you out, it's just that they don't have a fifteen foot, thirty ton ape of a potato to dig you out of here... gosh! Silly me, they do, but I reckon he's way too dumb to dig himself out of the back of an open sardine can, let alone this kind of place. Good luck with that sort of thing busting you out of here."

Her mood became more serious. "here's the catch, Assault. We're talking about guys who enslave metahumans and force them to do all sort of work. I don't really know M.A.S.T.'s motive, but it might have something to do with the eventual extermination of metas from off the planet. So, take it from me, you don't want to join them. Usually, they keep us in check with a collar similar to this one, but it doesn't restrict your powers, it only scratches your brain real bad if you say no, and that can be really painful."

Her tone became pensive. "I suppose they expect me to come back to them when I bust you out... technically, I'd have to, because I can be easily hunted down... but I'm really thinking hard about breaking away from everything, and running my own show."

Prime
Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2013, 7:21 am

Sydney looked at Assault then to Riz, taking the hint. She raises her hands, in understanding. “Okay, okay... I’m cool.” The young criminal saw Shauna in slight pain and came over, concerned.

A couple of non-powered female caucasian prisoners, heads shaved and tattooed with the symbol of a cult, slowly approached the unwell Shauna.
“Sister, are you alright?” they asked, their tone suggesting deep concern.

“Hey... you two back off from Shauna.” Sydney said, defensive and out of instinct.

“But we were simply concerned. Your friend here seems to have a head ache.” The sisters said, rather taken aback by the wild haired Sydney.

“Who the heck are you?” Sydney asked, with all the gumption of a young teenager.

“We are sisters of the Radiant Glory. We have been brought here, simply because we were spreading the truth among the people; that metahumans are the spawn of hell, and must be sent back to the fiery pits.” One of them explained. One could wonder what ‘spreading the truth’ a euphemism was for.

“Well, all the superpowered ones went back inside an hour ago. We ain’t talking to the likes of you.” Sydney said, a bit too brash but lacking in etiquette towards women who were bigger than thicker than her.

“You are a disrespectful little whelp. You’ll learn to hold your tongue towards your betters.” The taller Radiant sister growled with anger, and picked up Sydney by the collar of her jumpsuit. The aggression is quickly spotted, and the warning whistle blows loudly.

PUBLIC DISTURBANCE, NON-POWERED FEMALE COURTYARD. ALL PRISONERS STAND DOWN.

The inmates in the courtyard, none of whom were eager to get into trouble that morning laid prone on the ground, hands spread out.

“Get away from Sydney!” Suddenly angered, Shauna grabbed the arm of one of the sisters, her eyes glaring for a split second with energy, something perhaps that only a handful, who were very observant, would notice...

“...A meta! A meta in the unpowered section! Guards!” The other sister began screaming for help, as they backed off from Shauna.

At that point, two female guards, smaller than most of the inmates but packing body armor and tazer batons, strode over to intervene the minor courtyard incident. “Alright break it up... you two again? Crying wolf, calling everyone in non-powered a meta?” They brandished their crackling batons towards the sisters, who wisely surrender.

“We saw it! We saw it in her eyes! The fiiiiiires of heeell!”[i]The taller, leaner one said, viciously pointing at Shauna, who simply sat at the bench, arms crossed, saying nothing. The only way to truly be safe from retribution from the guards was to be completely compliant.

[i]“She is a witch! A demon! A spawn of satan! You must take her away!”
The shorter, thicker one insisted. The two guards simply looked at each other at this statement.

“Riiiight, and I’m a blood sucking, sparkly vampire. Hahahah!” They laughed heartily, having quite the sense of humor. Then they quickly get serious again, restraining the two cultists with Zip-cuffs.

“24 hours in the Iso-Cubes for you two. Cause trouble one more time, and it’ll be a week long.” One of the guards escorted the Radiant sisters off the courtyard, towards the Iso-Cubes. The remaining guard looked at Shauna and Sydney, the former not having said a word due to her headache.

“She’s not a meta! I swear!” Sydney insisted, heavily.

“Relax, kid. Those two pull this stuff all the time. With her good behaviour streak, your friend Shauna will just get 1 hour in the iso-cube, play 21 questions with the doc, then be on her way. It’s practically an extension of her break. We’ll get something for her headache too.” The remaining guard said, benevolent enough towards the model prisoners.

"Oh... okay." Sydney breathed a sigh of relief.

“Come on, Felon.” The guard helps up the rather ill teacher. Shauna groaned, but managed to get to her feet and walk with the guard back into the prison.

The clock strikes 9:00 AM and the second bell rings.

“Alright kids, time’s up. Everyone get to your vocational training. Second recess in the afternoon.” The guard spoke into her comm-device, broadcasting over the speakers.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 11th 2013, 5:14 am

Helia sighed as she watched the occult ladies scream about a lady being a meta. "Snitch." she said a little bit of irritation lost by the announcement that it was time to go in. Helia stretched out her arms and slipped into the crowd of criminals. All the other guards watched in armament as she casually walked with convicts. She just laughed at how foolishly scary they were being.

"Although those ladies could have been right." she then stated thinking to herself about the other meta people.

With most metas one could easily hide their power or powers and even in some cases their powers are little things inside the body that can make a big difference when it comes to fighting. Some metas have heightened Intelligence which is always hidden unless i do a neural scan. some have the ability tp control elements which can easily be hidden as a fatal wound. Which means that in theory only the people that wanted their powers to be known would be in the deadly meta side of the prison. Helia thought about this all the way up to when the got to her cell that she had to guard until she could go lay down and sleep in this place like the rest of the criminals.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 11th 2013, 11:07 pm

”All unassigned personnel report to the reception station.” A voice said over the intercom. The room was dark, cold and damp. There was no light, none at all, save for that of the red emergency exit area that functioned with a DNA recognition system. Movements could faintly be heard over the high pitched screaming of the turbine engines. Hearing the steps were even more difficult through the almost sickeningly thick walls of the carrier. This device was practically built to carry meta humans to their appointed prison, and as such the thick walls and heavy guard numbers made it rather intimidating. Then again, what if the meta human they were carrying was not only not intimidated, but unimpressed?

Deep in the dark damp carrier there sat one such “meta human” If he could even be called that. Wearing a sleeveless black shirt and torn up black jeans to match, this “meta human” would lie in wait. His shoulders pressed up against the cold metal bar behind him, arms bound in chains that were built to restrain those far stronger than him… well… people whom would apply their strength at least. He knew he could easily be free of this pathetic excuse of human detainment, and he would likely be able to take the plane to the ground, and all the pathetic “law keepers” that would stand in his way. Thought for now the man simply sat in wait with his eyes closed and head downcast in a sleepless daze as he began to use his superhuman hearing to trace the locations of each step. His superior observation and intellect made it easy for him to discern exactly which soldier belonged to which foot steps, as he had heard them all before. He let out a low amused chuckle; he counted no less than thirty soldiers across the thick wall from him Thirty soldiers…thirty brothers or sisters…thirty friends…thirty mothers or fathers with wives and newborns waiting back home….but to him…Thirty victims. Suddenly the door flew open and a harsh light entered the room in a trapezoid like manner, illuminating up to his midsection, but still keeping his face in the shadows.

”Welcome to prison scumbag.” A voice came, he had learned this to be the captain of the transport unit. His eyes opened, and emerald eyes illuminated in the dark, offering their own perfect vision. Soon, two soldiers walked over to take him by one of each arm. Meanwhile the room was flooded with heavily armed soldiers that kept laser pointers trained on his head and torso. They drug him form the shadows and out into the carrier’s hold. He was surrounded by soldiers, forced to stand with three guards in front of him, two at each side, and the rest positioned behind him. The Captain of course was at his side, making sure that everyone saw that he personally was the one giving the villain over to a prison. Probably wishing to be some form of glorified hero. Sadly for him, today was not his day. Ouroboros said something, but it sounded as sheer gibberish in the low tone in which he said it. The Captain looked over at the others and with a wary glare he looked at Ouro and leaned in a little. ”What!?” The captain barked, almost as if he were demanding to know what the prisoner had said. All guns were trained on the villain.

”I said…you should have fired already.” The prisoner said his glowing eyes and blonde hair seemed to move too fluently to be real. He stomped down on the captains foot and brought up both of his bound hands to add some oomph to an upper cut. Without even a second thought he had arched his leg up and he flipped himself sideways to crack a leg across the face of the guard on his right. With a sickening snap the head turned one hundred and eighty degrees around, and the man fell dead. Before the corpse could hit the ground, he turned on one of the three that that been in front of him. He lunged like a lion and aimed just over the man’s head. He lowered his hands used the chain as a catch. He flew over the man’s head; the chain caught the man by the throat. But before he could be dragged to the ground, the prisoner tucked his head and flipped to land right side up. When he did this he generated enough momentum and force that he flipped the guard over his shoulder and sent him headfirst into the ground, leaving blood to trickle out of the dent he had left in the carrier floor. The guns finally began firing, and Ouroboros took in a deep breath. Time seemed to slow for him. Carefully he used his highly advanced brain to process the information and his skills to react. He darted over to the next one in line, the middle of the three. He threw his legs out from underneath himself and the prisoner slid underneath the second soldiers legs. While under there, he was sure to give a nice punch to the groin, which sent the soldier to his knees, roaring in agony. The Prisoner’s slide stopped and he grabbed onto the ankle of the man he just gave a groin-shot. With one swift motion he took the soldier and threw him at the crowd of trigger happy lunatics. Bullets grazed over his skin, or made contact with his jeans, but seemed to stop without leaving any mark on the clothing, but still burning him. He had been hit four times, but he showed no sign of slowing. The third man came in to close quarters, and now the prisoner needed to deal with not only the other gunmen, but he needed to focus on not getting shanked. Focusing himself on the teachings of his mentor, he moved into a state of total defense and fluid motion. He managed to dodge bullets, block them and move out of the way just in time, but the man with the knife was playing conservative, a smart move…but the villain was smarter. The knife came past him once, and the prisoner grabbed the wrist, twisting the arm, forcing the guard to turn and act as a human shield for him.  The villain smiled as he noted three grenades attached to the utility belt of the soldier. The villain took a hold of the knife and the pistol released the soldier, kicking him a kick to propel him away. The prisoner lunged for the ground, taking a bullet full on into the shoulder. He snarled as he grabbed a corpse, rolling over to use it as a brace. The fire stopped and they began to approach. Apparently they thought the prisoner to be backed into enough of a corner. They were likely cursing the fact that he was wanted alive. He lifted his head, with hell-bent eyes and with a quick shot at the carrier hold’s door opener. The door began to drop, and the villain leaned over, looking like he was going to fall out, but digging the knife into the descending.

One after another, each soldier and guard would fly out as Ouroboros stabbed the knife in, and then held there for a moment. He would slowly begin climbing up as he looked for opportune moments to grab onto ridged places where it would be easier to hold on. Soon the door itself began to rise, likely the result of an emergency protocol or code that was put into the system. The villain rolled into safety with a smile as he looked up to see the captain still holding on to a railing. The villain chuckled as he charged at the captain…

”Ouroboros, age unknown. No known medical-“ The man said and the rest was history. Ouroboros managed to kill the captain, but they had already made it to the prison. He was immediately outnumbered and apprehended. He now stood on a massive rolling table, with a cover over my mouth, a straight jacket and chains upon leather straps keeping me form any form of movement. They were doing the typical admission crap as they wheeled me across the court yard…apparently showing me off or something. Not entirely sure of their intentions, Ouroboros had no worries. Regardless, arriving with thirty specially trained soldiers in power armor dead was a feat that seemed to travel like wildfire. People seemed to notice him and whispers around them were that Ouroboros was a man without powers of any kind, and somehow he managed to kill them with little harm to himself. It sounded impressive, and while Ouroboros did not use his powers, that did not mean he lacked them. Though anonymity is an ally to him.

Being unstrapped in the cell, Ouroboros was left there, allowed to wait until a time when he could begin to plot his escape. Though it would not be long, in fact, it would not be long at all. He had a plan, he always did. But he wasn’t leaving just yet…not without the thing he came here for. Not without the person he came here for. "Hang in there...I'm almost to ya..." He said to himself, his eyes narrow, his blonde hair spiked and his skin seeming to shimmer in the halogen lights. He let out a deep menacing chuckle to himself. Cell 7732...exactly as he planned.

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger October 11th 2013, 11:24 pm

Assault's cheerful grin disappeared as Riz got into the dirty secrets of M.A.S.T, and explained to him the awfulness of her situation, and what could potentially be HIS situation if they get out of here. While he could care less about other metas and preferred to look out for his and his alike, meta or not, he didn't really dig the idea of being a slave to some shadow organization. He didn't know if it was that or the fact they didn't even PLAN to pay him at least that bugged him the most. Assault reached out and touched her collar with his cuffed hands, caressing it as she finished talking. "You know, that's a real sad story Riz, I don't know how you got yourself wrapped up with these guys nor do I care, but I do know one thing; you get me out of here, I'll do everything to get you away from them. I mean it'd be the least I could do. I mean I told you what I can do right? We could work with that, figure something out about this collar of yours M.A.S.T. put in and maybe, maybe we really get you free?" he'd ask, removing his hands as he let them drop to the side, looking around, then staring back at her. It may be the time he's spent in here, but she was really attractive, and she seemed pretty smart. Plus, she was offering him a way out of here, they could get along pretty well.

"Look, you know the M.A.S.T. roster, and if you want to break away from everything and run your own show, then well I'm your man baby. Give me a run down, and well if they come for us, we can figure out ways to deal with them accordingly. They know what I can do, and trust me, when I put my mind to it, I'm a pretty scary guy" he tells her. "You get me out of here and I will do all I can for you, a'ight gorgeous?" he asks, staring at Riz with the smile returning to his face. He looked at the north wall, and saw his three pals from earlier walking in, figuring that it was time to head to their cells.

"Okay look Riz, we'll meet back here second recess aight? We'll go over the details and everything, I'll be waiting for you" he says, winking at her as he backpedals, bowing to her and then turning to run, heading off into his cell. As he went by, hushed whispers were heard, and apparently he had a new cellmate, and from the sound of it, a badass at that. Rumors were rumors and all but apparently dude straight *F)##d up a whole plane of dudes, and was wheeled in here on some Hannibal Lecter shit. Neeless to say, Assault was impressed, and kinda excited to meet his new cellmate. As he stepped into cell 7732, he saw the dude’s get up. Assault would walk over to the bed across from him, and sit down. He looked the man up and down.

“Sup? Heard you’re a real badass” he’d say, cuffed hands on his knees. Assault seemed more curious than afraid of his new cellmate, wondering what kind of guy they stuck him with, and how much of it was fact, how much was fiction

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Prime October 14th 2013, 7:18 pm

Riz expected the expression on Assault's face to change the way it did. After all, who wanted to be on a leash like some sort of poodle? He asked if she was interested in striking a bargain with him: her releasing him would ensure that he would be an added ally against M.A.S.T., if, or rather when they came for her, after she might have escaped. She nodded slowly; if he kept his word, which was actually a hard thing to come by in the underworld, then she had a fighting chance of survival. Besides, she was getting tired of her slavery. It seemed her desperate state was pushing her into a state where she would live free, or die trying.

Just then, she heard the warning whistle go off, and the intercom blared. Instinctively, she turned just in time to see the young woman who had been reading a book with Syd grasp another woman's hand and glare at her, a sort of energy signature glowing in her eyes briefly, before vanishing? Riz's eyes only widened very slightly, and she watched the rest of the 'drama' with what seemed to be aloof interest. Just about that time, the second bell rang, and it was time to go for the boring vocational stuff. She gave Assault a small wave and walked in the direction of the buildings, along with other criminals. As she walked, she could hear whispers of some new guy that made a name for himself taking down a large number of guards with only a knife or something.

A metahuman in the non-meta section... some guy that seemed to fall out of a Hitman game... the chances of escape were starting to rise conveniently. Slowly, a devious smile spread across Riz's face.

Prime
Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 18th 2013, 10:11 pm

Shauna checked into the prison clinic and met with the attending physician there, recommending she get some rest. The Iso-Cubes were cushioned after all, and were comfortable when a prisoner wasn't straight-jacketed.

Shauna laid down in the Iso Cubes and closed her eyes, which were part of the problem- she needed a moment to herself to dispense the plasma energy building up in her system. She was rightfully worried that she'd eventually discharge involuntarily... maybe in a few hours, maybe a few days. She could only hope something would come up.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 20th 2013, 7:21 am

Helia was now highly bored. So far nothing happened and the person in the cell she was watching was highly anti social. Helia sighed and listened to nearby gossip from guards and cells. Apparently there was a new meta here that took out a big group of guards. They said it was around twenty or so guards that managed to take him down. Helia watched the halls as they were empty of everything nut voices from prisoners and guards.

"So bored!" she whined as her hand slipped and helia's head laid across the railing.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Cristopher ((AC)) October 20th 2013, 8:58 am

Joshua was sent with one armed gaurd to his cell. He was low threat. There was a lot more help than he would assume. He all ready deactuvated the collar but kept the light on not to worry anyone. He was gonna be a good citizen and ride out his prison.

He already made a friend. In the showers a man named steve aaud he would help him if he lost the soap. Peole started talking about how I'm now his 'girlfriend.' We had a wonderful time yelling catcalls to the other inmates being brought in. There was one who was different they said thst he killed over 50 gaurds Steve was dismayed. I went on callling without him. It seemed everyone got tured cause I was the only left. I half heartedly called out. "Your my bitch my prison bitch." And "lets arrange a conjungal visit." But my heart wasn't into it. So that. Night I made a nice romantic bath for me and steve I hope that helps his fewlings out. He wad stull the badest arounf to me.

Joshua was very dismayed he was put in prison. He wanted to join the military but he never could now. Airforce is picky like that. Sadly he also tested positive for the meta gene. Airport wanted a freak testing. He didn't want to reveal his real power so he powered up his sneakers and jumped for them. He got to keep his shoes and his gloves are being tested for anyrhing illegal. Other than that everything is still at his house. He sighed a breakout would be difficult in these conditions. When he heard someone talk about breaking out. ((Yeah he has an eavesdropping problem.)) He got hope and stopped listening because of the turrets.

((Later))
  Josh went to a bench outside reading a science journal, and tinkering with some stuff he found outside. His vocational stuff didn't matter he could teach something to every one here probably so he isn't doing anything but building stuff. Dangerous stuff.
Joshua Cristopher ((AC))

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 22nd 2013, 12:20 am

He sat in the cell, or stood rather still jacketed on the table that was placed upright. He felt his blonde hair starting to go from it’s nice natural spike to a matted down and dirty style. The purple bruised bags on the pale skin under the glowing emerald eyes were enough to give anyone the chills, and that was before taking his attire into account. The mouth cage made it clear enough, had the other warning signs like a straight jacket weren’t clear enough. His Cell mate came back from doing whatever it was that he was doing, and he walked in nonchalantly. Ouroboros didn’t even acknowledge him. Ouroboros had only caught a glimpse of him, but that was all his advanced mind needed. For Ouroboros that one second was an agonizingly slow year’s worth of time. His brain processed the information at such speeds, time itself meant nothing anymore. The man was black as the muds of the Nile river, and his eyes were equally as dark. He was 185.928 centimeters, give or take the thousandth. He was slim, like Ouro himself, though the muscle was a bit deceptive. Ouro would approximate his weight at one 174 pounds. The way he walked also gave something away about him. He was professional, confident and perhaps even spanning out into arrogant. The most professional of people are normally slow to anger and hard to compromise. After an agony of what seemed to be years, but in reality was only seconds, the man spoke.

“Sup? Heard you’re a real badass” He asked. The noise of the rattling shackles told Ouroboros that he had shifted his hands. Super human sensory didn’t fail him, he could hear the rattling in the lower portions of the chain bouncing off the floor ever so slightly. He had only placed his hands elsewhere in a non-threatening way. Ouroboros slowly turned his head and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly, giving him a sickly glare. His glowing emerald eyes turned back to the cell door and he let out a small growl. The guard passed, and Ouroboros saw his chance. Activating his Ethereal powers, he radiated with the celestial light, the bright white bleeding into a pale and holy yellow, ending in a seafoam green. The straight jacket dematerialized from the energy, and the table that bound him not long after. Ouro strode off with the same confident swagger he always did. With his arms free he shook out his arms ahead of him and then fixed his propped collar on his Hydra skin as his boots thudded off the ground. He jerked his head and cracked his neck to each side as he approached the bars. He ripped off the face mask and revealed the rest of his face a mishcevious little smirk on his face as he leaned on the bars. His eyes were fixated on the target. That one guard, that was it. The guard began to pass when he saw Ouro leaning on the bars, Ouro tried to wave him down, but the first the the bastard did was call for two other guards. Great, just his luck. Ouroboros turned and walked back towards the center of the cell.

”What are you doing?” The guard asked, the two others falling in quickly. Ouro didn’t answer them, instead he just sat on his bead, leaning forward with his forearms on his knees. Three guards, each in advanced powersuits, rather impressive craftsmanship, but still nothing to his own. He looked up at them like a little child, but when he didn’t answer the one guard became rather irate. Ouro smirked at his outburst, calling Ouro all sorts of names, like “scum” or “mother-f#@ker” and all those. Ouro knew he had them. Here kitty kitty kitty, just a little more. The towering man walked up with a baton and started slapping it off his hand. Ouro looked up at him with the innocent little smirk, and his pale eyes looking up to the man.  ”Cute, we got a young one. A wise guy at that!” The guard said. He arched his arm to whack Ouro with the baton, when Ouro placed out his arm, and reality warmed around his hand. Misanthropy summoned up as a shard and Ouro jabbed the guard with it, luckily he had waited to summon Misanthropy until his hand was on the guard, so the only thing anyone, his Cell mate included, would see would be the guard falling to a knee in pain after he dropped his Baton. The other two men ran to his side, one of the other guards going to strike Ouro, but in the end he met the same fate. The third fell victim to the seemingly invisible as Ouro simply placed a hand on his shoulder. All three guards were writhing in pain on a knee as they began to stop breathing. Energy visibly seeped from them through the air in twisting and tantalizing ways as they flowed into Ouro’s hand.

”And now I have your souls.” He said calmly. He then leaned back and scooted himself back on his bed, leaving his left leg extended, and his right knee up and his heel planed into the bedding. As he lounged and relaxed he flashed a smile at the man across from him. He looked down to the three guards who now all felt the pain stop, and when they looked around they had faintly glowing eyes as well, each one looking to each other and then to Ouro.

”Wh-what did you do?” The guard asked as he looked to Ouro, panting as if he ran a marathon. Ouro just looked at him with the same innocent smirk and arched eyebrows with a bobbing head. ”I-it feels like for the first time...I can finally see...” He added.

”Follow me, keep my command.” Ouroboros said quietly, in an almost timid voice. The guards all nodded. ”Go about your business...when I need you, you’ll know.” He said. The guards all nodded and they stood up, steadying themselves.

”As you command my king.” The woman said as she and the two other guards walked away. With the area clear, Ouroboros sighed and placed his hands on the back of his head, leaning back. With a second of show, his pupils transformed and now appeared as a serpent biting it’s tail. With this power activated, he could see his cell mate more ‘clearly’ and allowed him to discern an identity. The man across from him was a rather interesting one, though Ouro knew nothing as to why yet. His pupils returned to normal just as quickly as they appeared, and may very easily been mistaken for “my eyes playing tricks on me” to anyone who saw them.

”You shouldn’t believe anything you hear....I would have thought you’d have known that...Andre Armouror.” Ouro said with a slick smile and an arched eyebrow. He let out a nice relaxed sigh as he audibly gulped and relaxed against the wall of the prison walls. He looked out to the hallway as the guard talked and “diffused” the situation with the others that had come to check on why they had left their posts. The Ethereal King began to hum the tune Renegade from Styx. ”So...Andre. I’m breaking out of here as soon as I locate someone. Stick close and be free, stay away, or stand in my way and die. I hope I’m clear enough about this.” He said as he closed his eyes and resumed humming.

Let's Go To Prison (Closed) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top