The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Return of a Hero I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Return of a Hero I_vote_lcapReturn of a Hero I_voting_barReturn of a Hero I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Return of a Hero I_vote_lcapReturn of a Hero I_voting_barReturn of a Hero I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Return of a Hero

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of a Hero Empty Return of a Hero

Post by Da Boss October 28th 2009, 10:36 pm

Eins forehead jewel rested affixed to a tombstone, it shone in the broad sunlight, suddenly it erupted with a flash, the amber light beaming forth from it, the protocol had just been put into effect, slowly his shattered and battered fragments shot out of the ground and slowly reassembled themselves, in a moment an intact Ein stood, he sighed "its good to be home" he picked up the jewel and placed it into his forehead, he lived to fight another day

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Return of a Hero Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Return of a Hero Empty Re: Return of a Hero

Post by Entropus October 29th 2009, 4:10 pm

(Prior to the last post....)

Atop a skyscraper in the darkness of the night stood Entropus, watching over the city. The streets were filled with pedestrians, slow cars, and angry taxi drivers. You could almost hear each persons shout at one another if you paid close enough attention. Drivers honking their horns, giving the bird to the guy next to them; just another night in New York City. But things didn't seem right, something was out of place.

Entropus quickly vanished from his post and was already switched into his everyday-go average-normal clothes. Emmett walked among the citizens of the city, minding his own. He lived in New York City before he was involved in the accident on the outer rim of the Solar System.

"It's been 15 years since I last saw what this place was like. Sadly, it's the same damn crime infested city as it once was." Emmett scrambled up in his mind.

Hours later, Emmett sat in a stool in a sports bar; it was easily midnight. He spun his finger around the shot glass he had sitting before him. It was empty. Emmett never truly grasped the concept of depression until knowing the truth about life and it's revelations. It goes from losing your life, to losing all that you had to call yours, your wife, your kids, your family, everything. Even in death and back into life once more, he gained wisdom. Fighting against villains in his past, saving the Earth, even in it's own destruction. Even losing his close friend, Ein. He was like a younger brother to Emmett and Brock. To watch your brother die before you, and you have no power to stop it, was the most painful experience for both of them. It brought about a deep depression throughout their lives. This caused great affect to G.U.N.

Ein's death was a surprise to all of the world. For 15 years, there were no villains, the crime rate went down, all of the world seemed at peace. Two monsters just boxed him in and seemed to have gotten him.

The next morning Emmett knelled before the tombstone that laid Ein's body. Chills went down his neck, a shiver even trembled down to his ankles. "I miss you, I'm sorry I failed you... I will not fail again, I promise."

With those last words a quick flash erupted and the fragments of Ein's body shot from beneath Emmett. Quickly he sprung back and watched the pieces reassemble themselves.

In awe, Emmett froze still in place. His long last brother was back, to fight once more.
"Ein..?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Return of a Hero SignatureentropusReturn of a Hero Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 2nd 2009, 8:28 pm

Ein smiled at slightly "I missed you to" he chuckled and crossed the distance between them, hugging him once "How are you?" he asked nonchalantly

Return of a Hero Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 2nd 2009, 8:57 pm

Obsidior approached the two men, he might as well make it a party of returned heroes.

"Entropus?" he asked confused, he vaguely remembered Entropus he had shown Kip around on his first day. "Who is this?" Obsidior asked as he extended his hand to Ein.

Return of a Hero Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 2nd 2009, 9:24 pm

"This is my younger brother Ein.. He's back..." He said as he hugged Ein once more.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 3rd 2009, 9:20 am

"Nice to meet you Ein, I am Obsidior" he said with a smile.

Return of a Hero Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 3:11 pm

"Obsidior," Entropus said revealing his normal outfit with the press of a button on his watch. "What is going on with the dead coming back?"

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 3rd 2009, 4:15 pm

"You know, I would seem like the proper person to ask, but honestly I have no idea" he said as he put his hands in his pockets.

Return of a Hero Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 5:27 pm

"I think there's something going on that is very suspicious." Emmett thought for a moment.

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 3rd 2009, 5:52 pm

"I agree, but what could possibly be the cause of such an event" Obsidior said as his costume seemed to melt away and he was in his civilian clothes.

Return of a Hero Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 6:04 pm

Emmett but his hands in his coat pocket. "I wish I knew. I have a bad feeling about this."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 3rd 2009, 6:12 pm

"The feeling is mutual buddy" Kip said as he ran his hand through his black hair.

Return of a Hero Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 3rd 2009, 6:19 pm

"So im not the only one, well of course not if your here" he chuckled "but I was brought back because of a default recovery program embedded in my subsystems, what are your stories?" Ein asked

Return of a Hero Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 3rd 2009, 6:23 pm

Kip shook his head "I have no idea, I only remember a little every now and then" he said with a smile. "I just woke up one day as if nothing happened....the weird thing is, I remember not being alive, as if I was in a coma....pitch black for what seemed like decades" he said as his demeanor fell a little more serious. "I was thinking it might just because of what I am....you know what I mean" he finished in his Canadian accent.

Return of a Hero Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 3rd 2009, 6:49 pm

"After my sacrifice it was all black. Just like how it was back 20 years ago with my accident." Emmett then pulled out a cigarette and scratched his five o'clock shadow. He lit the cigarette and brushed his hand back through his short brown hair that shined in the sunlight.

"I awoke back in the same spot I died in 20 years ago; just floating in black space. I remembered everything perfectly." He inhaled, then blew out the smoke from his lungs. "I remembered watching my cousin die in my arms, watching the space shuttle fly from the fire-like atmosphere of the erupting planet. The ground beneath me broke as the crust of the Earth burst into flames. People scattered like peasants. Screaming, cries for help." Emmett inhaled once more, holding this round of smoke. He blew it from his nostrils this time, looking over to Kip. "I never felt so helpless in my life. My last thoughts were of the family I wish I had my whole life. Brock, my kids," he then looked over to Ein, "and you too."

Emmett finished up his cigarette. "But once I awoke I quickly gathered my head, warped to Earth immediately. I tried warping to the exact location of the original G.U.N. Headquarters back in central New York City. Nothing but city streets, flying cars, pedestrians, cleaner streets." Emmett half-smiled at the thought of a completely different future. "I didn't know if I was even on Earth." He even spoke a laugh out with that last comment he made. "But I was. 16 years from when I died. I don't know why it was that long, but things have changed. A lot."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top