The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_vote_lcapReturn of the Prodigal Son.  I_voting_barReturn of the Prodigal Son.  I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Return of the Prodigal Son.  I_vote_lcapReturn of the Prodigal Son.  I_voting_barReturn of the Prodigal Son.  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Return of the Prodigal Son.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Return of the Prodigal Son.  Empty Return of the Prodigal Son.

Post by Coffinhunter July 13th 2011, 10:51 am

(OCC: This thread is open to all heroes and villains operating out of Germany. )

It had only taken a matter of months for Albert's life to fall apart in LA, his wife left him, he lost his job, and the media continued to smear his good name. The entire time he could help but think of how wonderfully the people in Germany had been to him. He'd had several invitations from influential German political figures since then and they all offered all sorts of amenities if he ever wanted to return. Albert packed his things one Wednesday and was off to start a new life in his family's fatherland with the first real smile he'd worn since his wife left him.

When he arrived it was to fan fare, similar to what the Beatles felt when they landed in America, The Samaritan couldn't believe all the screaming teenage girls snapping pictures, press with cameras weren't hounding him instead the politely asked warm hearted questions. The fans were cheering and had snap shots from the blitzkrieg -bot battle, blown up to poster size, "Samariter" they yelled.

A large black limousine was parked in the airport tarmac and inside were several official looking professions. A beautiful woman stepped out and and introduced herself, 'Hallo Samairter, Mein Name Baroness Kirschensorte ist, bin ich mit der deutschen Regierung, und wir möchten Ihnen einen Vorschlag. Möchten Sie ins Auto steigen wollen.' She said with a warm smile on her face and offered the man passage in their car. There was something familiar about the woman but the Samaritan couldn't quite put his finger on it and that was strange because his photographic memory almost never failed him.

It took a minute to squeeze the large bundles of flowers that his fans had given him in through the limo's door but after some shifting of the other people inside. There were four other men inside all relatively young, as was the Baroness, and the Samaritan thought how young and fresh these Europeans were in their Government. In America they would have all been stodgy old men with agendas laying in wait, but here they seemed to just young and full of fresh ideas. It turned out that they were a group of Lobbyists for an up and coming reformist party and they want the Samaritan to be a supporter. In exchange for his endorsement they were offering several benefits, such as a state of the art HQ, and the promise; that once their candidate was elected of course; of a team of government funded young apprentice heroes that would mentor under the Samaritan as well as the offer to work with some of Germany's other notable heroes. They provided the Samaritan with all the information on their organization and then assured him that he'd be free to act on his own accord. The 'Mütterchen' Party grassroots reformist party that was concerned with homeland security and and a return to traditional sensibilities, there was nothing in the literature that the Samaritan didn't agree with and he signed the contract with a smile. They cheers with champagne to celebrate the new partnership.

The limo pulled up outside a massive building in the heart of downtown Berlin. The outside of the post modern structure were three massive letters, M.O.M. The group walked inside and entered the elevator, but the Baroness stopped the Samaritan before he could enter. " We installed a flight landing in your HQ, the top three floors are yours....Why don't you fly up there and have a look around for yourself...Move in, get comfortable and make it your own.....You'll want to rest up, You're going to be a very busy boy....heheh" She cooed with her sole finger on the Samaritan's chest. There was something about the gesture that made Albert wonder where he'd met this woman before but again fell short of any recollection. He smiled his reply and lifted off toward the clouds, the Baroness waited for him to fade from sight before turning to face her subordinates with a sinister grin on her face.

The roof of the skyscaper was topped with four large metal fins that reached even higher into the sky, and could be seen from almost anywhere in the city. A large landing pad jutted out from the top floor and opened up into a massive Headquarters through reinforced glass wall. It was already equipped with a Jump-ship and the Samaritan wondered why, they knew he flew. Inside was a massive open space, marble floors and raised ceilings with a post-modern decor. Computers, laboratory spaces, and a massive meeting table that made the Samaritan reminisce about his heroes, the League of Legends back in the golden age. In one of the rear rooms was a massive trophy room, it stood almost empty with the exception of a single reconstructed Blitzkrieg-bot reconstructed and sealed under glass. Next to it was the framed article detailing the Samaritan's first outing in Germany. The Samaritan bent down and pulled his trophy from back in the states and placed the Tesla coil heart on it's own shelf. The cracked thing didn't spark any more, the energy now resided inside the Samaritan., his eyes sparked blue when he thought about it.

The floor below was a massive training facility and super powered level gym. It had a ballistics range, and science lab. The lowest of the three floors was his penthouse and it was absolutely amazing, especially when coming from the two bedroom ranch style back in California. Floor to ceiling windows, high end furniture, brand new electric and entertainment systems. The bathroom was bigger that his living room back home but his living room didn't have a spa in it. The Closet was stocked with expensive suits and designer casual wear, but the best bit was the brand new costume they'd supplied. complete with a new stylized logo. No more scrimping and saving to keep a decent costume, he had multiples and even several in slightly different styles. The PR people had worked it up and it was absolutely striking, bright red with a black logo. Smart knee high black leather boots and long cuffed gloves, with an amazing white half cape and gold fringe (image to be provided soon). The Samaritan loved it, especially the redesign of the Chest logo, the "S" was rune like and hailed to the German heritage, he'd never felt so appreciated in his life.

The truth was that he should have probably took a nap and then started unpacking, but the new suit was begging to be worn and he figured it couldn't hurt to take it out for a test run. He threw it on and was amazed at how flexible it was, then BAM .....He was moving like a red blur across the city skyline.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
Return of the Prodigal Son.  SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Return of the Prodigal Son.  Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Return of the Prodigal Son.  Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Return of the Prodigal Son.  Empty Re: Return of the Prodigal Son.

Post by Coffinhunter July 24th 2011, 12:02 pm

(this post takes place in the 6 months prior to the Sea Cove incident.)

The past six months had been like a dream for the Samaritan. The penthouse was starting to feel like a real home, and the HQ was filled with every amenity one could think of. Not to even mention that he'd become as popular as the next David Hasslehoff in German culture. People stopped him on the streets of Berlin all the time and asked for autographs, pictures, and even a few marriage proposals. In fact their was very little actual crime fighting at all, the few instances he did actually get to apprehend criminals, it seemed too easy, almost set up, in order for the press to glorify him further.

It wasn't like he was getting sloppy, high-tech holographic training rooms taught him new battle tactics, like using found objects as weapons, Volkswagen's make good boxing gloves when ripped in half, and a chunk of a building makes a nice wrecking ball. The technicians showed him performance read-outs and helped him understand and utilize his already amazing abilities to their fullest potential. The Super-gym alone had him in the best shape of his life.

The political agenda was explained to him and he filed several contracts with the M.O.M organization. He was granted World Citizenship (this is a real thing, check it out it's really cool.) and made a diplomat of Germany. He made three speeches and several press conferences, the whole while hitting the power points of the
The 'Mütterchen' Party propaganda.

A delightful side effect of working so closely with the organization was that the Samaritan got to spend time with Baroness Gretchen Kirschensorte. She was quite fetching and he'd grown quite fond of the powerful woman and he only hoped she felt the same way about him. Once during an intimate dinner between the two he'd even chanced a peck upon her cheek.

But the great feelings of happiness came crashing to a halt when he heard the News from America. Sea Cove City had been invaded by aliens and the Country was calling for all Super-people to pitch in and lend a hand. The board wasn't very happy when he told them he felt obliged to return home and help out. But after the Samaritan's heart felt plea, they finally agreed. He would do so with diplomat status, as long as he kept the Party's agenda in the forefront of his mind. He agreed and set off for Sea Cove City immediately; but not before giving his heart's desire, the Baroness, an impassioned kiss right in front of the stodgy board of lawyers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter July 25th 2011, 12:49 pm

Return of the Prodigal Son.  Samaritan

The Spartan

The Samaritan

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top