The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Is this thing on?
Yesterday at 9:22 am by Rogue Navigator

» Your Cholesterol Might Be A Little High
October 20th 2018, 10:38 am by Kashmir195

» Way of the law (Woof)
October 19th 2018, 9:00 pm by Jett Lockwood

» A Teacher of War
October 19th 2018, 8:42 pm by Pyrrha

» Aryn Cruz
October 19th 2018, 2:17 am by Aryn Cruz

» Aryn Cruz
October 19th 2018, 2:10 am by Aryn Cruz

» Aranea Cruz
October 19th 2018, 2:09 am by Aryn Cruz

» Aranea Cruz
October 19th 2018, 1:20 am by Aryn Cruz

» Mitosis Advancements
October 18th 2018, 10:37 pm by REDSHEILD

» Jake Lucifer Zaapiel xp
October 18th 2018, 9:13 pm by Dubloon

» A Little Lady & A Big Cock
October 18th 2018, 7:43 pm by REDSHEILD

» REDSHEILD's Character Experience Thread
October 18th 2018, 2:18 pm by REDSHEILD

Staff


Administrators

Top posting users this week

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2018 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Buckteeth on June 23rd 2015, 9:05 pm

The heist was under way, and all according to plan. A couple of the Tapanlars vehicles and some "borrowed" blowtorches made for a seemingly easy bag and dash scenario. Carla and most of the other Tapanlars were waiting at the docks with a boat owned by one of their members to make off with their cargo. Otesine currently had nine Tapanlars working on the bank job, four were busy cutting open the vault. The other five were in their own standoff positions, the police having arrived and all. So long as they made it in time, success was almost insured.

"Don't make us do what we don't want to! The money is federally insured anyway, just let us leave with it and no one will be hurt!" The sounds of a Tapanlar's shouts reached Otesine, who was observing the steady progress of his welders. They hadn't been here for too long, at the most half an hour. They would fend off the police long enough to bag the money, then fight their way to a couple of parked vans down the street. It just hoped nothing worse than the police would show up.

Otesine telepathically assured the hostages, the last thing it needed was a panic and the shootout that might ensue."Remain calm. Even in the most dire of circumstances, we will not harm you." It walked out of the vault room towards the counter. The hostages were in a hallway leading to the counter and the lobby. Otesine had forced one of the windows of the counter out of it's pane, and three Tapanlars were situated around it, taking cover, the other two were in the hallway, watching the hostages. The Tapalars weren't particularly well armed, with only a shotgun and a lever action rifle to vary the myriad of pistols they had as side arms. The two Tapanlars with the shotgun and the rifle were obviously stationed at the counter. Otesine turned as one of the Tapanlars assigned to welding rushed up to it before bowing and speaking swiftly "We are almost done, the doors will only need to be blasted off afterwards." It thanked the man for the information and began walking back towards the vault. Once this was finished, the real plan could begin.


Last edited by Buckteeth on July 22nd 2015, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Buckteeth

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Location : Earth
Job : Important, unspecified company.
Humor : Nonexistant.
Registration date : 2015-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Bliss on June 24th 2015, 1:57 am

For once Bliss went to a bank to stop it from experiencing a robbery instead of walking into the situation as it occurred. No one else tailed along with Bliss this particular day, except for Abby, but Bliss hated relying on invisible girl for backup. Bliss looked over her hair in the vanity mirror of Abby's car, pinning back a few loose strands before reaching to open the door. She adjusted her glasses and did a once over to check her medical supplies before taking a swig of water, swishing it around before swallowing. A flat soled boot stepped out of the car running up to the rest of Bliss' blue and white body suit under the larger body armor she created to aid with her telekinesis and increased durability in the face of evil. Tubes balancing out pressure levels ran the course of the purple and white battle armor, feeding off of the telekinetic force Bliss exerted from her hands. The suit pulled energy from Bliss' powers, making her ability to exert her regular telekinetic blasts against enemies all but impossible- unless Bliss came to a complete stop and found a way to support the heavy armor.

Opting for a more direct route, Bliss took the front door. "Hello boys." Staring straight ahead with her hair pulled back, Bliss placed her helmet over her head. A sword projected out from her right hand, granting Bliss a necessary tool in taking the fight to the robbers in this situation.

Trying to gather the most suitable means of information took Abby to the back of the bank where she found an office window already broken- or at least she would explain it that way when this was all over. Abby crawled through and went invisible, her body suit following her into the loss of visible spectrum. The door to the hallway squeaked a warning out to anyone taking interest in their lookout position. A pressure ran down Abby's back, ushering her to try and find somewhere to hide. Doing so when invisible came easy enough, but Abby still skittered to find an indention in the hallway to hide behind. It was in the moment of abandonment of her post she realized she could monitor the hall and report back to Bliss. "Bliss. I've got eyes in the hall."

"Fine Abby. You're hiding somewhere while I'm fighting. Does the sun rise in the west now too?" Bliss monitored the area around her with her HUD feeding her the signatures of the three men in front of her.

"You should be careful where you are." Voices rose from the vault to give Abby a better picture of what laid within the bank in terms of immediate danger. The stakes of the hostages rose even higher with Bliss forgoing the stealth she usually used in favor of a more direct and brutal tactic. "I think they can flank you. And, I'm pretty sure you aren't as good at that suit as you think you are."

"You need to shut your mouth and let me show you a thing or two." Holding the blade towards the ground allowed Bliss to concentrate more of her powers to where they needed to go to make her quicker on the move. Even with balancing out the kinks in moving, Abby would find her hypothesis of Bliss' control over the suit to be mostly accurate. Relief never came with so much chagrin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-


-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
avatar
Bliss
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2114
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Forceaus on June 24th 2015, 2:41 am

John Capore was in Boston, Massachusetts for like the third time he believed because, wait, why was he here again? Oh right, vacation to see an old family friend and their family that they hadn't seen in years. How could he have forgotten that? Probably because he at one point tried to avoid going. That didn't work out and now he was here. A few of them were down by the docks because his Dad's college roommate wanted to show everybody the boat he had bought after years of saving up for one. It was a decent seaworthy vessel he supposed. John couldn't really focus on examining it because he kept getting distracted by someone standing next to the boat parked adjacent to the one they were checking out that kept giving them suspicious looks.

"What was their problem?" he asked himself in regards to that person. Unfortunately John would get some rude looks from everybody there for paying attention to something else and was not happy about it. Seriously, they didn't all have to look at him that crossly. Couldn't they at least just take a look in the direction he'd been looking to know what he had been looking at. It would probably be a good idea if they did. That's how John felt at least.

A short while later after they left the docks, John was now travelling through the city with the kids of his Dad's college roommate. They were a pair of identical twin girls that didn't seem the remotest bit interested in being around him and sent a few snide comments his way. That was fine with him actually, he didn't even want to be here. He actually split from them at some point without even being noticed and decided to go off on his own. He just didn't know what to do from this point. Maybe check out that one mall that he was at the first time he ever came to Boston. Yeah that place with the memories of what happened nearly a year ago. Good times.

John was preoccupied with his own thoughts that the sound of police sirens went unnoticed at first until they started to accumalate and get louder, and louder. John went from being in a lull to trying to pay attention to the noises around him as he heard the sirens approach and eventually several police cars would appear and were heading his way. Placing his hands over his ears and straining himself to try and dull the sheer loudness of the sirens as they passed by, John watched as they drove on towards something in the distance. Some kind of emergency was occurring. With nothing better to do anyways, John decided to go see what was going on and maybe, just maybe get involved.

Now changed and ready for what he would find, Forcewave found the incident occurring at a bank. So bank robbery, nothing he hadn't seen before. The police were keeping their distance and what he heard of their communications suggested that they were unsure of what was going on inside. Forcewave decided to just run by them as swiftly as he could and got closer to the bank. He had a slight glimpse of what was going on inside.

There was a hostage situation present and some people with guns in hand, also somebody in a suit of armor holding a sword, and something made of rocks. Those last two were slightly out of the ordinary actually. Only slightly though, surprisingly enough. "Alright." He thought. "Who's who here? Are they all in on the robbery." He noticed that the people with the guns were pointing them directly at the armored person. They were trying to stop the robbery perhaps. Forcewave ran around to the side of the building and decided to stake it out for a moment to get a better idea of the situation. He was ready to move in at a moment's notice though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
avatar
Forceaus

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Buckteeth on June 24th 2015, 5:39 pm

Otesine was on it's way to "break the bank" as it were when it was interrupted by the voice of one of the door guards. "Hey! Stop! Leave the building or we'll shoot!" Annoyance was the word for what it felt right now. Surely the police wouldn't just start advancing upon them, what with their hostages and all. That meant something greater or dumber than the police was intruding upon it's business.

Otesine wordlessly corresponded with one of the Tapanlars at the counter. "Some armored lady with a sword!" came the response. Was it one of those heroes? Surely they had more sinister crime to pursue. In any case, one of them was here, and would have to be dealt with. "Continue working." It told the welders before it began moving back down the hall towards the counter. It sent a message towards the newcomer. "What occurs here is of no importance to you. We have not and do not intend to physically harm anyone here. Go stop real crime." Only the one part of that was true, they hadn't harmed anyone yet. It honestly didn't think that pitiful attempt at deception would work, but there was no point in not trying.

One of the men in the hallway had fallen unconscious. Otesine assumed the man had fainted. In any case, there was only one thing to be done now. It sapped the man of as much energy as it could, he wouldn't be waking up for a good eight hours at least.

Feeling rejuvenated, Otesine continued marching towards the front of the bank.
avatar
Buckteeth

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Location : Earth
Job : Important, unspecified company.
Humor : Nonexistant.
Registration date : 2015-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Bliss on June 25th 2015, 9:40 pm

"First of..." Bliss stopped for a minute while she thought over the voice in her head could go both way. "Okay, first of all, I'm not taking advice on how to be a hero from someone robbing a bank, but thanks for assuming I hold your opinion on moral superiority as high as you do. Second of all, I'm going to absolutely wreck all your stuff." Bliss looked to the men on the other side of the room, sending her threats. "Did he hear that? Do one of you guys wanna run tell your boss or something? Or, just make better life decisions and leave." When the fear of bullets leaves, the resolve someone can reach down into greatly increases. Bliss left behind her fear of fragility behind with one kick of a table to try and collapse the counter her assailants hid behind.

Abby crept through the back of the bank to where the welders continued on their jobs. No bombs to take out the door, but plenty of welding gear. If Abby could muster an ounce of combat superiority she would take these guys down. Unfortunately, she found her tank as empty as ever. Even with Bliss making a mess of the front lobby, the robbers kept their attention glued on their work. If these guys decided to use the hostages as a bargaining chip, Abby knew Bliss would need more than power armor and a terrible personality to arise in victory. Getting hostages out the back of the bank did not seem like an option. They would have moved if they wanted. Abby began to think over her options. Nothing came to mind, but hopefully Bliss would cause enough of a ruckus to give her an option.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-


-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
avatar
Bliss
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2114
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Forceaus on June 25th 2015, 11:35 pm

From a rather short distance away, Forcewave watched what was going on inside the bank to monitor the situation, and was trying to fully understand exactly what was going on. "Okay, so who's who here?" he asked himself in regards to the individuals that he saw inside. The hostage situation made things a bit difficult. If it weren't for that he would probably just go in and try and handle things directly.

Based on what he could see and his experience in being apart of situations like these, the armored person was more than likely trying to put a stop to this robbery attempt being made by the rocky guy and the men carrying guns. Yeah, that had to be it. The only question he had was regarding their reasons for doing so. Forcewave didn't want to be helping someone stop a robbery attempt just so they can run off with the money themselves. Come to think of it, where was any of the money that was aimed to be stolen? Had they not gotten into the vault yet? That could be the case, and it gave him an idea.

Forcewave decided to run around back towards where he presumed the vault would most likely be. Getting around the people near the front door and attempting to defend the vault and the hostages seemed like the best possible course of action. He reached the back and found a damaged window that led to an office. Well, since it's already broken, might as well use it. Forcewave climbed in just like whatever person that broke it probably did and slowly moved towards the door that led to a hallway. He stood there as quietly as he could for a brief moment to listen to what was going on just outside this office. It seemed quiet enough that he could afford to leave this room and head to a different area. The hallway led to the vault in the distance, and some people were gathered around it with equipment in hand. They seemed to be intensely focused on their task of getting it open. So focused that they may not notice anyone sneak by. Which is what he aimed to do to get closer to the hostages in hopes of being able to protect them should anything get out of hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
avatar
Forceaus

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Buckteeth on June 28th 2015, 8:04 pm

Otesine was nearing the counter, having received the retort of the intruder. The fact that she had not believed it was made clear, but the wording and the delivery took away any form of disappointment that may have come with the failure. It allowed itself a small chuckle, and nothing more.

As Otesine approached the counter, a table crashed against the front of said counter, startling the men behind it. They seemed confused as to what to do, with their threats having failed to ward off this new threat. Otesine hated that it had to supplement it's intelligence for their own, but too often that was just what it had to do.

It guided them to the practical conclusion. "Make good on your promises, and execute this disbeliever." They nodded grimly, and hefted their weapons. Otesine stepped further into the hallway, remaining at the end of it but still able to view the counter. Wanting to have the last laugh in the brief conversation that had occurred between it and the armored lady, it sent a hopefully final message to her, "You were warned, then assured, but you stubbornly pushed forward. Now you shall face the consequences."


Last edited by Buckteeth on June 29th 2015, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Buckteeth

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Location : Earth
Job : Important, unspecified company.
Humor : Nonexistant.
Registration date : 2015-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Bliss on June 28th 2015, 10:41 pm

Kicking the table into the counter did little to convince the bank robbers to back away from their current course of action. An unwelcome voice came back into Bliss' helmet. Her cheeks dropped as quickly as her demeanor. "Well, bleep, blop, bloop, blap." The only thing standing before Bliss popped up in her HUD, and none of it looked like it should be left in one piece. Part of the suit could pull from Bliss' power for agility and speed, but Bliss still needed to do some in between mission work outs to let her fully take advantage of that. Instead of leaping the counter, Bliss instead settled for simply bellowing into the hard wood, cracking it under the weight of the immense suit.

Her stunted vault came to a more fulfilled stunt, allowing Bliss to find her way over the side. Her shoulder lowered enough to allow her to make contact with one of the assailants to try and pin him against the wall. "I'm going to give you one more chance to look at everything you're doing, then realize you need to do something else with your life. Whatever it is, I don't care, but bank robbery needs to go."

"Bliss, they don't look amused." Abby kept hidden by the hostages, letting them clearly hear her attempt at whispering into her headset. "I think they're going to try and do something. I'm not sure what it is though."

"Abby, shut up." Bliss would pull her shoulder away from the body blow and straighten herself up. "I've got too many people talking in my head right now. Just do what you do and don't get mad if I stomp you while you're creeping around." Bliss looked at the hallway and heard the scatter of people around her. "Abby, where do I need to go?"

"Vault. Down the hall. Follow the sound of blow torches." Abby peaked around to look into the vault room while staying invisible, moving around hostages with some awkwardness. "I'm going to try and not get squished."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-


-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
avatar
Bliss
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2114
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Forceaus on June 29th 2015, 12:23 am

Did he just slip past those guys working on opening the vault without even being noticed? Seemed to be that way. Forcewave had finally gotten close to where the hostages were being kept and could see what was going on in the lobby from here. The robbers all had their weapons pointed at the purple and green armored suit with whomever it was that was in there, and looked like they were ready to open fire. Even from here he could hear a voice issuing from it, and said voice sounded extremely familiar. He just couldn't quite remember exactly whom it belonged to.

Fighting started to break out in the lobby. In the meantime Forcewave kept watch over the hostages and the vault. The lobby was right there, but it was just enough of a distance away that the hostages might remain safe. Now was a good a time as any, so Forcewave decided to act, and go and try to stop the efforts into breaking into the vault. He turned towards the heavy metal door and the people working on it.

First he started with an attack of electrical energy that pretty much rendered all of their tools useless to them. As soon as they realized what had just occurred, they were already under attack. Forcewave ran forward and immediately hit one of them and knocked them away from the vault. The first one was the easiest to get away from the vault. The rest had all noticed by now and were reacting to what had just happened. They didn't seem like they were prepared to fight, let alone capable of doing so. Probably why they had been tasked with opening the vault. That was their specialty. Forcewave wrestled another of them to the ground as he took a look in the direction of the lobby to see if there were any new developments due to the actions that he had just committed. Also to see if the armored person was alright.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
avatar
Forceaus

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Buckteeth on June 30th 2015, 1:51 am

It's minions failure to overcome this surprisingly powerful obstacle was a reminder that Otesine was working with civilians and not trained soldiers. It really needed to set up some sort of training regime. All was not lost, however, as it had stayed near precisely to act as a backup plan."Your god shall deal with this problem, for you have proven insufficient." It told it's followers wordlessly. Nothing boosted morale like proving to it's followers that those who tried to stop it simply weren't strong enough.

As she straightened herself, Otesine entered the doorway of the hallway connecting to the area behind the the counter. It reeled it's arms back and smashed into the wall opposite the back of the counter, sending dust into the air around it. Assuming it had a very brief cover, it brought it's arms to it's side and charged forward, swinging towards the counter, intending to launch her back into the lobby.


Last edited by Buckteeth on July 1st 2015, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Buckteeth

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Location : Earth
Job : Important, unspecified company.
Humor : Nonexistant.
Registration date : 2015-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Bliss on June 30th 2015, 11:30 pm

Bliss kicked the hornet's nest. It looked like a wall, but stung like a bee. Building super strong power armor normally makes someone feel invincible, and if Bliss kept fighting the men put before her, she probably would continue to stand up in an invincible manner. She did not continue fighting said men, and went flying back into the lobby. In all honesty Bliss probably should have tested this armor a little more, but Bliss learned how to get off the ground when she was three- and she did not even know how to build computers back then.

Bliss, however, did not know how to get off the ground in her armor. She pushed pressure into her arms to pull herself off the ground, but felt her legs go limp as she pushed herself up. While the pressure still held her arms together, she moved some telekinetic power into her legs, pushing herself back. She threw her legs back to try and press herself forward to try to fight Otesine by tackling it to the ground and trying to pin her with very little control Bliss could put into her grapple.

"Hey. Cool." Abby looked on as Forcewave waved his way through with force. "This guy is doing it right. And Bliss is somehow helping, but losing. Maybe if this guy gets this done quick he can save Bliss from whatever-" Once The wave of force forced its way through the waves of two guys, Abby decided to come out of invisibility. "Hey, guy. Bliss might need help. She built some armor and has no clue how to use it." Abby waved her hand in a circle. "So, when you clear all this up. No rush."


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-


-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
avatar
Bliss
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2114
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Forceaus on July 1st 2015, 1:52 am

The people that chose to work for the big rock guy or whatever were not displaying all that much in the way of competence. Up front in the lobby, the ones armed with firearms didn't even open fire on the person in the armored suit. Not even a single shot was fired as the armored suit tossed them aside and prepared to take on the rocky one itself.

In the meantime, Forcewave was fending off the men that had been trying to break open the vault, and was doing so rather easily. After quickly knocking two of them away from the vault door, Forcewave expected some kind of counterattack or something, but was able to continue. He stayed on the offensive and eventually knocked them all away from the large heavy metal door and secured the vault from the robbers. Forcewave looked back and forth between the servants of the rock monster thingy to keep track of what they were doing as a voice sounded from nearby. A woman then appeared out of nowhere and started talking to him, and her sudden appearance caused him to jump backwards out of shock.

Forcewave let himself calm down after the sudden fright as he listened to what this woman capable of becoming invisible told him that Bliss needed his help. So that was Bliss in the armored suit in the lobby. That's why that voice sounded familiar to him. "Okay. I'll go help her." Forcewave replied to her and grabbed all of the tools that the robbers had been using and put them all back in their bag and picked it up. Now they wouldn't be able to use these to break into the vault. With the bag in tow, Forcewave walked down the hallway and entered the lobby to join the fray occurring in this part of the bank. He quickly disarmed one of the robbers by tripping him up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
avatar
Forceaus

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Buckteeth on July 3rd 2015, 2:37 am

Otesine was feeling the morale boosting effects of annihilating an opponent, and as such was feeling pretty good. So good, in fact, that it felt some gloating was in order. Just to show her that she had no chance of winning against it, and possibly convince her to surrender. Especially since she was struggling to regain her composure.

So, the telepathic tirade was raved "Do you not realize now? Do you still believe you have a chance of defeating me? You, like most humans, are but a child. Fumbling with a firearm to ward off an intruder into your sacred routine security, instead of hiding under a bed somewhere. Your kind aren't the dominants of this world anymore. You are merely animals, in the presence of gods. Realize your place before you die here, and know it was not because of luck that you died." That felt good, and hopefully it had made her feel not good.

The girl was trying to tackle it! Had she not learned? Well, perhaps she had, it wasn't very articulate, precise, or agile in it's movements most of the time. And that is why the tackle sent it sprawling onto it's back, that suit was heavy! It needed to remove her, but it's arms weren't meant for grappling. Good thing it didn't have just arms.

The two tendrils formed extended outward on either side of it, seeming to condense into being. It attempted to fling the human off of it with the right tentacle, and in all the commotion, did not notice the new figure assaulting it's followers.
avatar
Buckteeth

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 13
Location : Earth
Job : Important, unspecified company.
Humor : Nonexistant.
Registration date : 2015-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Bliss on July 3rd 2015, 3:30 am

A number of thoughts went through Bliss' mind speaking with an apathy towards mankind and the spread of an attitude of superiority. Bliss decided to counter those actions with a raging anger and her own sense of godliness among others. Small in stature, but large in robotic armor, Bliss landed a fairly good shot against Otesine. It would be her last for a while. "Tell it to the friendzone your goddess friend put you in." As Bliss began sending more of her telekinesis into her arms to make a more accurate attempt to hold down her opponent, she felt something wrap around her waist.

Back in the hallway, Abby wandered to the back of the bank, opening the door. "Hey! Hostages, Abby is freeing you! I'm Abby! I'm freeing you. Remember, Abby is freeing you!" Abby held the door open, staying in full visible spectrum as long as no trouble came her way. In the likely case of trouble, Abby would quickly get out of the range of motion and try to work around them to a better spot.

Bliss flew back through a wall. Getting up this time took a little while longer. "I need a blaster on my arm." More telekinesis helped Bliss get to her feet, as did the sword she stuck into the wall to help her pull herself up. "I don't know what you based your knowledge of Earth on, but this isn't Japan, so keep those creepy tentacles to yourself." Nothing about Otesine made Bliss fear for herself as she closed the distance with her powered legs, but those tentacles made her keep her blade ready to try and dismember anything coming towards her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-


-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
avatar
Bliss
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2114
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: A Simple Job (Closed:Forceaus, Bliss, and possibly Thorgron.)

Post by Forceaus on July 4th 2015, 11:05 pm

Seeing that Bliss was still managing to hold her own against the rock monster thing despite being in a suit of armor that she knew not how to properly use, Forcewave decided to focus on the minions of the stone creature for the time being. At the moment his priority was making sure the hostages were safe, and since these guys were armed, they seemed like the bigger threat to the people. After quickly taking one down and disarming them, Forcewave rushed over to the next and would do the same to them.

Forcewave got to the next one and immediately started trying to wrestle the robber's weapon out of their hands. A few shots rang out from it and hit the ceiling above. That didn't go as well as it should have. He could see the others now aiming their weapons directly at him now. Not willing to take any chances on this one, Forcewave fired out an energy bolt that quickly flew around and would disarm each of the remaining robbers. Forcewave then swept of the leg of the one he had been fighting to knock them to the ground and disarm them as well. "How about giving up now. What do you say?" Forcewave asked the guy that he had just disarmed and knocked to the ground.

The hostages were escaping via the rear entrance. The robbers no longer had any leverage. By this point it was just the rock creature left to deal with. Bliss and her armored suit that she didn't know how to use was locked in close quarters combat with the thing. Seriously, she probably should have tested that suit first. Unless this was the field test. In which case, not a good place to test it. Forcewave would try and back her up for the time being, aiming to defend her from any attack by the stone being

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
avatar
Forceaus

Male
Status :
Online
Offline

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Location : You're locked in with me at it.
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum