The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_voting_barWinter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Post by Humanity December 13th 2014, 6:43 am

"I think that's a great idea. Getting out of here first that is. I'm more than willing to explain everything, but just not while we've got that on our arse." Masquerade said as he pointed up to the sky with his mask in hand. Upon turning to look, Sarah found herself face to hull with a huge ass jet, covered in technologies that were unseen and hunheard of. They even managed to run circles around Nolan, as the poor little robotic entity still would remain unable to see it, despite it's pressence right in sight. Instead, the ship would be seen "through" by any and all means of extra sensory and all forms of technology.

"Wha-what is that!?" Sarah asked, a hint of ire drowned beneath an ocean of worry and doubt. She looked back to the man who now sported his estranged fencing mask of chaos, or whatever the hell it was, as he let out a long drawn out sigh and a disappointed shake of his head. "What is-!"

"That, my moderately-busty babe would be a Harbinger. One of two. Inside that massive floating mini-fort is a mechanical being that could wipe all four of us off the map without breaking a sweat. But if we should be worried or not depends on which one...they deploy." The Irishman said as if he were intently focused. Sarah wanted to slap him for the rude comment, however her desire to know what the hell he was talking about and her will to survive overpowered her shock value. The Irishman let out a little hum as he leaned his head forward, as if trying to focus in. Though no face could be seen behind this fencing mask of his, Sarah could only assume the dopey Irishman had his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth as he focused.

"Try not to hurt yourself there kid." She said with a sigh, a roll of her eyes and then crossing, holding each of her elbows in her opposite hands.

"Oh thank fucking god. It's M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M."

"Oh thank god. Yeah. It's just Mechanism guys, don't worry about anything." Sarah said, unfortunately it was a bit of sarcasm. Masquerade reached out and put a hand on her shoulder, patting it.

"Look. I can appreciate your situation. But I don't rightly care that you're confused. I care that we get out of here. Once we get out of here I can cure your ignorance, but if one of us gets captured here, there's going to be more than just ignorance to cure." He said, plainly and calm. It was the most sane sounding thing he had said thus far, so it was something that Sarah would listen to, with a nod and an apologetic look. Masquerade nodded then looked to Jeisen. "You. Black Ops and Full-metal Badass. I'll take care of miss here. M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M is fast, strong and he's got far more going for him than we do. Thankfully for us, there's too many people for him to follow. He'll prioritize me because, no offense, I'm a little bit of a big deal to these guys. Bastards hate me. Feeling's mutual really. " He said as he began to ramble off again. He then reached in and took out his cell phone before dropping it to the ground and stepping on it.

"Okay so the plan is quite simple. Don't fight, just run. If you do end up fighting, just do me a favor and survive until we can get there to help you. Oh and for the love of God, don't let it touch you!" He said, transforming back into his spider-physiology and grabbing onto Sarah, picking her up despite her sudden gasps of shock when the spider squeezed her rear. She shot him a glare that could make anyone's blood freeze. The spider man just chuckled nervously and cleared his throat. "Right well. We'll regroup at Bathroom Ben. Yes I know it's obvious and in the open, but that's why it won't follow us. We got any questions?" he asked, but not before what could only be described as a transformer with Corvo Attono's mask as a face appeared, walking towards them down the street.

"Uh, guys!"Sarah exclaimed as the mechanical twenty foot creature began walking towards them with a mechanical growl to it's soft blue colored eyes. Masquerade turned around and swallowed audibly before turning back to Jason.

"Right, 86ing the questions. Gotta go fast, run now, MOVE!!!!" He snarled through his distorted spidermaw. Leaping a great distance on his spider legs and rushing up over building top. The large mechanical hulk of a creature then dove forward, as if he were leaping to catch a line drive. In an instant the creature miraculously compressed itself from a 25 foot tall hulking mechanical monster, to a 7 foot pitch black pick-up truck with fluorescent orange light tubes that streaked along from the headlights to the break lights. Finally on the back was a license plate that read... (M3CH4N15M).

With a roar the engine chose to pursue the enigmatic and highly suspicious Masquerade and the, apparently, moderately-busty babe.

M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M:

Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite)

Post by Jeisen December 13th 2014, 7:34 am

Nolan: "what? What's everyone staring at? Come onnnnnnn"

Jeisen : "switch to the old optics camera system of the suit. See where I'm looking? The black outline against part of the cloud?"

Nolan: "oh.... What is that??"

Jeisen: "that's just part of the corner of a flying aching that appears against the cloud. You can't see the rest of it"

Nolan: "Gods above"

Nolan had no idea how right he was. This was literally beyond his comprehension. These things might as well be his gods as he could do nothing to stop them or even just detect what they really are. Nolan's system could barely handle the thought of what was above him. Both figuratively and literally. It was quite the existential panic attack.

Jeisen? Jeisen simply unholstered his guns. He looked at masquerade through his helm

Jeisen: "sounds like a plan. I'll divert him as much as possible."

He put both guns together and te adorned them back into the sniper rifle mod as the giant began walking towards them. Options? Run or fight. Outcomes of either? Run- statistically unlikely hood of meeting up, possible trap, death possibly. Fight- size problematic, abilities u known, technology just as advanced as mine. Chance of death?- high.

Run or fight?

The pair took off running towards fifth street which would lead to the right place, abiet more roundly. The machine seemed to stare at Jeisen before taking after the two meta humans in a smaller form. It looks like this thing could transform. Interesting.

Run or Fight?

Jeisen: "Nolan, I need you to adjust the gun for me. Long distance projectile grenade style."

Nolan: "alright... But hat are you going to launch with tha?"

Jeisen: "just make the changes."

Nolan began to make the changes as Jeisen filled the truck along the roof tops as best he could. He would only have one shot at making this work . He began to mutter under his breath

Jeisen: "Lord of the hunters, may my feet be swift and my hands a steady. And if the worst may pass, send me safely across the see"

Nolan: "are things so bad you are resorting to prayer"

With the last of the changes made to the gun, Jeisen dropped down into a crouched position. With steady hands, he brough the rifle up to his shoulder, focusing down the scope

Run or Fight?

Was there ever really a choice?

Jeisen pulled the trigger once, launching the small capsule. It was his bubble shield. If it got near enough the shield would spring up around the machine and encase him for a split second. It would be all the time Jeisen could give the others to get away. It would have to be enough.

Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 14th 2014, 7:05 am

Mechanism drove on, noting that the noted metahuman was the murderer of Agent Matthews. Electrophysiology and advanced technology were a dangerous combination. Mechanism however was more interested in following orders from the highest point up in his organization. His orders were clear. He was to detain subject Masquerade and the unknown metahuman in his company. Of course the man with electrophysiology had his information compiled and he was given a name. Subject Pulse. This had nothing to do with the shameless Mass Effect Thane reference, but if Mechanism had a mind-reading ability he totally would have named him Subject Thane. Too bad...

Mechanism was en route, hot pursuit as the spider creature continued to run. Sadly for Masquerade and Sarah, Mechanism was much faster than them, but they were still able to run and keep SOME distance at least. Mechanism was closing in as there was a sudden burst of energy. Not missing a beat he began immediate transformation to a ten foot humanoid. His shoulder tucked as he rolled, following through with his arm coming down like a great club. A roar of an engine would reveal that his arm had transformed into a chainsaw, and with ease he cleaved through the energy barrier and lunged through, tucking his shoulder again as he transformed into a new device.

Calculating trajectory.
Assailant confirmed. Trajectory trace complete.
Subject Pulse
Initializing counter measure

At that moment it transformed and it condensed itself yet again, using the distance that Jeisen was at, it factored that Jeisen would fire less accurately at a much smaller target. Further more, Mechanism also utilized colors it saw, allowing it's transformation to blend with with the colors one would most likely see. As such it was not a whopping 60% more difficult to see. Masquerade even lost track of it for a moment, which was not a good thing for him. It was thankfully not something that would matter Masquerade believed, as they had finally reached Big Ben.

"Alright, down Sweetheart." He said as he took his more humanoid form, looking around for any self-automated motor-vehicles or for any sign of Jeisen and Nolan. It was much to Masquerade's dismay that he saw the little oddly colored and patterned motor-cycle drive up and transform itself into a humanoid form.

Target Identified.
Subject Masquerade and Unidentified metahuman.
Initializing Conversation.

"Give up. You stand no chance of escape any longer. Zakariah Moriarty. Turn yourself in peacefully so that we may put this senseless conflict to rest." The machine seemed to give a passionate desire to truly end the struggle that these two obviously had for quite some time. Masquerade shook his head and stepped back.

"Wha- is...is that a Transformer?" Sarah asked, suddenly finding herself no longer phased by all this weird stuff. Black ops, Norwegian perv-bots and sexual-assaulting spidermen seemed to kill the shock value of a transformer.  First night out since waking up and she was already finding herself accustom to the world around her. Well, for how Chaotic it was. She was just secretly hoping that Black Ops guy would snipe this thing in the back of the head so she could figure out what was going on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 15th 2014, 6:48 pm

Nolan: "What the hell just cut through the energy shield like that??"

Jeisen: "Don't freak out yet, things are just getting started. Pull a map of the sewers asap please."

Nolan: "Why the sewers?"

Jeisen: "I dont have time to explain all the small things to you right now. Just do it okay?"

Nolan: "Pulling them up right now."

The maps were pulled through Jeisen's helm rapidly as he digested the information faster then a computer. A plan was already forming in his head. The machine was a self automated machine capable of not only changing shape, but producing enough energy to cut through a barrier like his shield with little trouble. Nolan couldn't see him and now the machine had adjusted so even Jeisen had a hard time tracking it. Between the rapid movements, buildings, and the blending into the background, the likely hood of getting off a good shot would be close to nil at this point.

Jeisen had a better idea in his mind anyways. He jumped down to street level back in the alleyway and pried off a man hole cover to drop down into the sewer ways. The sewers of London were old, rusty, filled with water, but most importantly the walls relatively thick.

Jeisen: "Nolan. adjust the suit. We are going invisible now. Clamp down all heat signatures, electro signatures, everything. Between you and the walls, we should be good."

Nolan: "Ah, I see. Except I don't really."

Jeisen: "I know you don't"

Jeisen began trekking through the sewers as fast as he could towards Big Ben. The sewers would lead him right underneath the courtyard. Hopefully the people would all appear right about there. The suit was pretty damn useful in keeping the smell out, something Jeisen was grateful for. How does mario do this without one?

Once he was in the right spot underneath the courtyard, Nolan plugged into the video cameras of the plaza. It looked like the other two were already here.

Jeisen: "Are they speaking at all"

Nolan: "Yes, it appears so. Though I can't see what to."

Jeisen: "Its okay, wait right here will ya?"

Jeisen through out Nolan into his tiny body once more, placing a small seal on him as well. He then ran over to a manhole on the otherside, near the two meta humans. IF Jeisen was correct, Nolan would be roughly under where the machine should be. Give or take a few feat.

With a hearty shove, Jeisen threw the manhole cover off as he climbed out of the sewers. With a push of a button, Jeisen released the clamps Nolan had put over the suit. If he didn't his heat would build up till it fired the core of the suit. Jeisen casually waved to the pair as he stood next to them. His cloak hung around him loosely as he stared at the machine through his mask.

Jeisen: "You know? I've always wanted to crash the palace. Maybe we would get the chance too."

A battle out in front of Parliament? This should be interesting.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 15th 2014, 11:00 pm

Subject Pulse appeared, which was expected by Mechanism. Mehanism was not, however expecting him to arrive in the manner he had. It would seem as though the sewers would be something of a hazard to the more intelligent metahuman population. Not matter, these three were not enough to escape him. Not all of them in any case. Mechanism looked to the bell tower before it- smiled? Mechanism stepped back, allowing them their space as he listened. But finally he spoke. "Subject Pulse displays a readiness for combat. Very well then. We shall see...how this goes." He said before beginning to transform, as he did so he was careful to ensure nothing overly vital was exposed, keeping himself well armored at virtually all times. Taking the form of a man on a motorcycle he cocked a rather large, shoulder mounted sniper-rifle as he peeled out and began speeding around, taking shots directly at Masquerade. Masquerade had the instinct to react, unfortunately some of the others present did not.

Sarah was a perfect example. Had it not been for her frigid functions she wouldn't have had the ability to activate her power in time. She became an intangible being prior to reforming and solidifying in perfect condition. Unfortunately it came to Jeisen. While Jeisen had the ability to dodge like a champ, his robotic companion was not as reflexive. The shoulder mounted gun fired off more rapidly as mechanism approached, closing in with the motorcycle motor roaring.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 15th 2014, 11:30 pm

Step one, break it down. Abilties- transforms rapdily and with ease including changing shapes and mass to fit into seemingly any form wished. A machine A.I so assume advanced intelligence. It will calculate trajectories of incoming attacks with relative ease. Likelihood to dodge? Probable. Advance tech- most likely water proof so nearby river is more of a hinderence than help. Power surge? Doubtful-would build in back ups in case of it. Weaponery is powerful, do not get cut in half. Hmm

Jeisen unsapped his guns as things were slowing down for a crawl for him once more. His mind went as fast as lightning as he broke down his opponent.

Alright, step two. Options? Not many. Nolan is in the sewers marked and working on phase two of the back up plan. So.... delay till it is ready? Guess so. How to do that? Stay alive. That works for me

He brought the gun up as he began to counter shoot. Yet it wasn't directly at the machine. Jeisen had too keep his new allies alive for a long enough time to let Nolan get to work. Jeisen began to literally match The Machine bullet for bullet as he tried to shoot them out of the air with his own guns. Jeisen wasn't as accurate as the calculating machine, but he was damn close and made up for it with even more shots. Still Jeisen could only do so much against so many shots. he began to move rapidly in a counter to the machine though he was slower. He ran along the walls of the Parliment building to help him avoid the not so friendly robot. Jeisen could only smirk though, despite the chaos going on around him. He could only imagine what Nolan would be saying about the other robot if he could see him.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 16th 2014, 9:50 pm

Agency network connection: established
Receiving Agency processed information.
Awaiting orders.

Mechanism's motors growled and howled with an animistic battle cry of sorts. Mechanism had an advantage that he was almost certain that Subject Pulse was unable to react to. Quickly the correct transformations were made, but Mechanism displayed absolutely no sighs of transformation, and it's "A.I" continued to act natural as it chaotically weaved in and out of the courtyard making precise firing points and began to receive integral information from the Agency. "M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M. The target has lesser reflexes and tactical nature. They are no doubt going to improve, however your primary objective is the Demigod. His skills are superior to that of Subject Pulse and his powers far more chaotic. As for the unknown, it seems to be rather defenseless at this moment. It could change at a moments notice. Grab hold of her and draw the others out of the courtyard then terminate her. We've lost visual of the drone, he area is compromised. Initiate tactical Noir."

Mechanism sluggishly stopped as it heard the order to terminate an individual. It looked to Masquerade and then to Snow Siren. It's engine growled and it fired out at full speed towards Sarah. His gun was trained on Masquerade, completely ignoring Jeisen at the moment as he closed in. Once he was close, Masquerade morphed into his spider form and began to charge at Mechanism. Half way the "cyclist" portion arched it's back and then heaved itself forward. Essentially the cyclist flipped itself forward and when he was entirely flipped he began using the cycle as a weapon. The tire grated against the spider chitin and the sheer blunt force sent Masquerade buckling under pressure, forcing him to his actual knees as he used all three of his useful arms to push the motorcycle back. The bike itself transformed, the wheels becoming serrated and spiked. The bike then broke in half and now the cyclist had two massive spinning blades that he used to uppercut and side-swipe. Masquerade was left with one, broken spider-appendage as he lay there in puddles of oozing purple blood.

Mechanism then turned and launched a saw-blade tire out at Jeisen and then one at the base of the clock tower. The tire sliced through the tower's supporting base no problem, the entire thing beginning to shift and collapse as the tire blade returned. Big Ben was coming down. Alas the tire that flew past Jeisen would detonate and cause a small explosion, compensating for Jeisen's inferior, yet somehow oh so tactful skill. Mechanism let out what could be believed to be a sigh as the cyclist then lunged at Snow Siren and immediately sped himself on self-deployed jet-pack. Once he tackled into Sarah he transformed, now actually holding her INSIDE him, as if he were an exosuit. Mechanism then found himself past the sown barrier as he landed a few moments away on a rooftop, alone for a second at least as he turned too look for sign of pursuit. Phase one completed.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 16th 2014, 10:32 pm

Jeisen: "Oh shit... this isn't going to be good."

As the juggugnaut came to a still, Jeisen keep up firing upon it. IT even turned to ignore him so he laided down more covering fire from his guns before he saw why he was being ingnored. It was going after the spider man. Jeisen reached under his cloak and created a second Nolan, abiet at the cost of the first ones body. He knew what was about to happen and it wasn't going to be pretty

Jeisen: "Cancel the plan, take the medigel and heal the spider"

Nolan: "If you say so."

Nolan began to fly over to masqurade as Jeisen brought even more shots on this guy. Too late did he notice the saw blades being thrown at him to move out of the way entirely. He let his boots ungravities so that he fell from the wall be the blade still managed to cut him across the chest despite his best effort to lean out of the way of it. It sliced through the armor with ease and even cut into Jeisen's own metahuman skin to leave a nasty cut across his chest. He caught himself on a windowsill ledge as he threw up his energy barrier once more to block the remains of the explosion. . Then he felt the tower begin to shift. Nolan looked over at the tower, seeing how it was about to collapse from the damage. It pulled the spider out of the way as fast as it could manipulate random technology.

Jeisen: "Oh shit"

He reattached his boots to the iconic clock and took off up it.  He spotted a abnormal thermal signature just across the street from him and the tower.

Nolan: "Your insane!"

Jeisen: "This will work"

Nolan: "No it wont! It never works!"

Jeisen: "Well, lets hope it does this time!"

He could feel the blood soaking his shirt underneath his armor as he was running up big ben. He had to get high enough to make the throw. He had to make this work. He drew a single knife and began to charge his gun to its maximum. He was running out of space as the tower began to fall. With one last look, Jeisen turned and threw the knife aiming for above mechaism's head. It looked like a poor throw, a last ditch effort to mark an enemy before ones death.

Jeisen wasn't quite ready to die yet though

Rigth before the building fell on top of him, Jeisen teleported. He moved as fast as lightning to his little knife, gripping it with one out stretched hand as he began falling behind Mechanism. He took the shot at the back of the machines head from mid air. He had to get that girl back.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 18th 2014, 7:09 am

S̶̢̬̝͈͚͚̭̼͉̜͍̅̃̿̓̊̀͟y̎͊͊̌ͥ͆́҉͈͙̱̼̲̤͎̟̞̞̱̤̲̱̤ͅş̷̦̝̯̯̼̫̯̣̤̱̌̀̌̐̊̿ͨ̏̍̋̋͜t̛ͬ̃̍̅̇͛̈́̇̀̂͗͒͌̋́̏ͬ҉̛̗̘̱͕͕̲̳͓̳͎̣̭̙̟e̾͊ͨ̅̓͛̄̐͡͏҉̟̩̘̖̘͉̳̞̪͕̺̱ͅm̸̲̬͇͚͛͗̂̊ͥ͌̕͟ ̊ͫ̌ͤ҉̷̥̳̥̣̺̞͔̠̪̝̖͙̫͙͘d̈́́̉̌ͣ̾̅̑̽̂̓̀͏̤̖̭̥̠̬̀̕ą̠͙̯͉͕̑ͤ̿ͦ͟͠m̅͂͌̋̽ͯ̏̇ͣͮ͐͛̾̍̈́ͧͩ̀̚͜͡͞͏͇̻͎̹͕̳̻̘͔͔aͥ̓͂ͤͨ̇ͭ҉͠͏̵̳͕͓͓̪ǧ̢̦̜̗̹ͫ̏̑ͧͩ͋͒̃̿̄ͣͨ͂̍̀͜ͅȩ̩͙͙̥̠͇̫̯̝͉̥͔̝͓̭̱̖̦͕̌̇̍̚͞s̨̋̏̅̔ͤͮ̈́̓̓ͨ̄҉̼̱̹̰̥̖͈͓̲̩͙̟̣͚͖͖̳͘͜ͅ.
Datͫ̑̔́ͪ̽̆̑̍͒͂̓҉̴̴̛̛͕̰̻̮̖͍a transṁ̾͐ͣͮͯ̌́ͭͮ͌̎ͤ̚̚҉҉̱̺̩̼ì͚̳̖̞̮̊͗͐̌̍͛̕͝͝ṯ̡̨̱̬̫̞͕̫̱̤̟̳̰̭͙̻͕̬̳̹̅͗̓̍ͤͫͣͭ͛͊ted.
Ȃ̶̴̸̻̹̘̻̳͕̠̫̬̉͑ͩ̏̒̍͋ͦ͜͡g̢̺͓̗̙̫̜̝̦͙̠͎̤̟͔̟͓͕̔ͨ̑̿ͫ͛ͭͣ̅̋ͧͦͮ̿͋͂͢eͦͪ͂ͫͫ̉͗̅̎̇ͧ̓̋͆̽͐̈͊̓҉̧̛̝̮̠̰̻̖̮̰̱͓̣̳́͝ͅn̓̂̿̈́͑ͫ̊͗̿͋̾̏ͨͪ͛ͥͪ̇͏̴͉̘̠̫ç͉͙͉̤̝͔̮̲̲̮̙ͥ̍̇̀̊́ͧ͒ͯ̐ͩͭ̈ͫ̾́̈́͗̚y̴̢̡̟̪̗̲̱̮͓̬̳̘̗̣̠̝̯ͥ̍́͆̊̇ͮ͗͐̔͛͊͐̾̊̓̾͑́. Updated

Mechanism's primary functioning was off, though he actually was conscious of it. Akin to what one might have viewed as a concussion, Mechanism found himself disabled and unable to properly process functions. Mechanism turned to look where Jeisen would have landed and his eyes shifted. Before he could worry about what he had believed he processed there was a voice radioed through his mind.

"I figured as much. Accelerating particles and able to leap distances doing so. A form of teleportation. I figured. Thank you for playing so well Mechanism. The information you've yielded is useful, as well as the girl's DNA. Very efficient for a prototype. We'll ensure the best of you is put to good use. Thank you, M.E.C.H.A.N.I.S.M. The voice said before the robot's head fell silent. The next thing he knew he was alone...confronting Jeisen with Noel still inside her.

A̸̵̬͉̮̻͖͈̖̠̮ͥͥͧ̽ͣ̾̉̉ͦͯ͡ͅg̶̸͈̞̜̦̺̮͂ͣ̉̇ͭ͒ͨͣ̌̐ͫ̂͐̐̔ͯ̍́̚e̶̴͖̗͖̖̘͖̦̦̻͙̠̟̫͚̎ͩ̆̾ͤͪͧͯ̔̏ͦ̈́͗̆̈́̊͡͞n̴̡͙̦͉̠͕͈͎̗̤̦̭̦̼͇̯̫̗͉̹̄̈́̀ͣ̽̇̾ͬͣ̆̃̑̐̑̅c̢̋ͧ̍̂ͪ͗̌̍́͏͎͇̟̻̜̙̪̰̲͇̥́y̶̷̴̦̥̺̦̼͎͎̦̰̭̫̹̙͕̬̌͗̅ͦ̽ͅ abảͦ̒ͭ͐ͦ̓̌̈́͛̂ͩ̅̈ͧͦ͏҉͏̵͎̮͓̗̱̳̖̹͓͚͕̜̦̠̫̖̩͚n̷̺̮̝̳͙̤̖̦̖͈̟ͧ̍ͥ̈̓̒ͪ͗̓̌͐͑ͨ̂ͮͮ͡ͅdoned.
S̵̸̢͈̝͙̳͈̮̭̘̯͖̹̬̰̫͓͈͙̀͑ͨ̌̄͜ę̸̡͈͚̥̮̦̻͍̯̹͙̩̜̰̲͍͒̅͆͂ͮ̍ͧ̓̈́̈́̈́ͨ͞ͅͅl̶̛̓͐̌͒̓͑͑ͭ̀̄̒̅͏̣̮͙͙͍̪͖̼̻̲̫̫̭̺̖͎̘̮f̵̶̋ͩ̊̿̌̎̓̆̄͌ͥ͐̋͠҉̞̮͇̝̤͝-̵̬̙̜̤̺͚̯̻͙̹̥͔ͩͯ̅͆͑̄̾̌͊ͧ̆̄͝Preserv̸̛͈͍͙̼̹̜̜͙̦̹̲̖͍̻̞̞̼̪̅ͪ͊̓ͮͫ̌̒͊̋̽̋͘͜͝a̵̵̦̲͔͓ͬ̌̀̄̔̊ͯͩͮ̚͡tion initilized.

"Unfortunately for the both of us, Subject Pulse, it seems as though we've both outlived out usefulness.... I am truly sorry you could not see things for the truth that they were." Mechanism said, and in an instant his face went form a defined mechanical one, to a flat exosuit like appearance, and the suit powered down, but not before transforming a grenade-launcher blade and other explosive appearances. The second the exosuit dropped, the faceplate cracked open to reveal Sarah's face.

"W-we have to get out of here. We can't stay here! It's a trap!" She informed Jeisen as to what she had seen trapped within the creature. No sooner had Noel said that had police, London's finest had arrived on rooftop, helicopters in the air and cars below. Spotlights rained down upon them. They were surrounded, and judging by the look of things, they weren't going anywhere anytime soon. "Shit." she said as she tried to move, but found herself still fastened and trapped in the damn exosuit.

Nolan and Masquerade

"I'm fine thanks. These aren't even my real limbs I...I just....eh. Time to let go of it I guess. Masquerade sighed as he shifted form his spider form back to his human form, eyes watering as he did. Not the physical pain sort of way either. The little bitch was crying. "That form's the only thing I have to remember my best friend bye. Because of all these bastards in the black suits and the-" Masquerade was cut off by the noise of sirens approaching. He immediately knew it means trouble, for all parties concerning. He looked down at his armor, thought of his accent and the first thing he realized was that this was the perfect kind of thing to blame on a young member of the IRA. Of course...it was then he had an idea.

"Quickly, send a message to that boss of yours. Tell him to cooperate with the officials. I got a way to get us all out of here without a single thing to our record... but I'm gonna need your help." Masquerade said to Nolan before filling him in on an audacious and daring yet somehow guaranteed to work plan. Even if Jeisen was the type to run, he'd have a record on him forever, especially with people like the ones tonight. Fortunately, this guy seemed to have an idea. What could it be? Impersonate the prime minister? Impersonate the Queen? Would he grow exploding mammaries and blame it on Vexus? The tough questions in life.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 18th 2014, 4:58 pm

Jeisen: "Don't worry, Its okay. I know its a trap. Lets just get you out of that suit okay?"

He spoke through a voice filter in a calming tone to Sarah as he walked over to the suit slowly. With one of his vibro knives, he began to cut into parts of the suit to try and free the girl. He did it with a quick cutting motion with the blade hidden under his palm from the police. It wasn't much, but it would look like he was just taking apart the machine with his hands rather then with a weapon. while he looked focused on his work of freeing her, Jeisen was tense as he watched the police around him. He could pull a disappearing act by himself, but he wasn't about to leave the others.

Jeisen: "Sarah right? Looks like we've made it throguh the worst of the night."

Nolan & Masquerade

Nolan: "Okay, first things first... he is not my boss. Its a partnership mmkay? If anything I'm his boss okay? Got it? Good..."

The tiny little robot also ignored most of masquerade trying to wave off the healing and applied the medijel anyways. He was going to heal this poor bastard wither he wanted to or not. If only cause Nolan wasn't quite sure what to do with tears. Nolan knew people did cry, but he had never really seen it before. Hell, Jeisen pretty much only had two emotions- slightly annoyed or fighting for his life. Were those emotions?

Nolan: "Anyways... your crazy. He may be insane, but hell at least his plans make sense. This is held together by luck, willful ignorance, and stupidity..... I'm in. Letting them know whats coming"

If Nolan could smile, he would be.

Jeisen & Sarah

Jeisen paused in his work of freeing here for a second as he digested the information. After the pause he spoke slowly to Sarah

Jeisen: "Well, looks like I was wrong. The hard part mayyyy not exactly be over just yet."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus December 21st 2014, 12:38 am

Cops. This was the last thing they wanted to happen. Of course it would certainty seem as though they had no hope of escape. Quickly there were men in black suits that walked out in front of the surrounding authorities. Metathread nets were fired out over the area. The first man grappled both Sarah and Jeisen, placing strange handcuffs on the both of them. The net was synched and kept over them as they were shuffled into a black unmarked vehicle after a couple badges were flashed. The police complied and the fruits of jolly cooperation were bore. Two metahumans had been caught, the woman freed from the exosuit. They were driven just outside of London before the car squealed to a stop. The Agent got out of the drive seat and walked around to Sara's door. The door opened and she was yanked out as another black unmarked car of sleek design approached. Sarah and Jeisen were both still under the net, the entire frequency nullifying either's capacity to be untouchable or jump a distance instantly through means of teleportation.

The Agent faced Jeisen and looked down before sliding a knife against the small metallic connector piece. Immediately Jeisen would likely feel more liberated. The Agent slid his sunglasses down, his brown eyes suddenly morphing green before the eye lid closed, a form of wink. The agent turned around and stood at attention as another agent got out of the other car and approached.

"Good work Agents. The director may have lost Masquerade, but these two will no doubt help us locate him. Won't you?" The Agent asked as he looked to Sarah and then Jeisen as he walked past his comrades. "Mechanism had you locked down good.... it's too bad though. This all could have been avoided if we cold have just gotten who we were after." He said as he looked to Sarah.

"So...if you had this man. You'd... maybe let us go?" Sarah asked, though it was an innocent inquiry. The agent nodded, Sarah looked to Jeisen, unsure if she were supposed to talk with this man or if she should remain silent. Masquerade, the disguised agent looked to his "partner" a holographic projection that Nolan kept out of sight as best as possible.

Winter's coming (Jeisen, Snow Siren, Invite) - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 21st 2014, 3:56 am

With one last look, Jeisen surrendered. These were police, not agents. He wasn't quite sure if there was much of a difference right now, but he wasn't about to break innoccent men. Even right now, Jeisen could fight his way free faster then most of these guys would even be able to see, but he wasn't sure if Sarah could do the same. Again, he couldn't leave the girl behind.

Jeisen felt the meta nets decend on, causing him to look up at them though. These were something different. He felt trapped like he had never truly felt before. He could feel his own lightning energies rebel at the very touch of such a net. What ever this was, it was new and it was wrong. Just touching it made Jeisen feel sick and weak. Through the mask, Jeisen began to break down the net so he could study it. Least study it later when he had the chance.

The hand cuffs were almost the same as the net. Jeisen could barely hold him self back from fighting. Whatever was making up these things affected his powers. He had never heard of a power nuetralizing technology like this. It was a "containment" not a raw force neutralization. It wasn't like putting a pyro in water, it was like preventin the pyro from inviting in the first place. Jeisen wasn't going to panick though as even know, he watche and listened. Every second he was in these people presence, he was going to try and learn something new. As of right now, he figured that they were a powerful group. All it took was a few simple flashes of a badge to get two metahumans piled into a van and out of police custody. They could either infiltrate the government or coerce them to cooperate. Jeisen wasn't quite sure which one was worse.

The drive was rather quite, which was pleasent. These guys least weren't the dumbasses who tried to threaten on the car ride. Those guys were always the most annoying. Instead, Jeisen just dropped a small black device in the can, a tracker. He doubted the car would be reused, but maybe he could find it later to get some more information.

With a screech, the van came to gridig halt. Where ever they were going, they were here. One agent dives Jeisen, forcing him out of the van. Jeisen simply walked forward, head held high and relaxed. A similar black car was next to them and a man stepped out if it. Jeisen watched him carefully til he as inturrupted by another agent. He spotted a knife press against a small Metalic conductor and instantly felt something change. It was like a cool breeze on his face in a hot summer day as he felt his powers expand once more. Jeisen have te slightest of nods in return to the mans wink. So masquerade was here and this was all part of the plan.

Jeisen couldn't help but grumble at the thought that Nolan would probably be laughing at the sight of him like this.

Snapping his attention back to the senior agent, Jeisen turned his Metalic gaze on him. The man was trying to intimidate Sarah. The snow girl looked to him for help. With a filtered voice, Jeisen spoke in a low tone.

Jeisen: "sorry if I don't take your word for it, but a group with suicidal agents willing to die for a possible kill shot, technolgy I've never seen and enough pull to let cops just hand us over to you somehow doesn't quite strike me as a group that would let us jus walk away."

He paused an looked aroud at the other agents here. Jeisen wasn't th scariest looking of people even in his suit, but confidence despite the odds can create pause in the bravest of foes. He tilted his head to one side a fraction.

Jeisen: "Are you sure you wanting to be standing so close to me?"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity December 29th 2014, 11:25 am

"Maybe. But you see, terrorism isn't something we can turn our eyes on. We're taking you in, you'll get as close to a fair trial as a metahuman can get, and We'd bring the menace to society in bonds." The Agent smiled when he then heard Jeisen make his little comment about standing so close to him.

"Are you sure that you want to keep up this charade?'" The agent asked, a hand still in his pocket. A quick motion and Masquerade would have his hand on the Agent's wrist, the clicking noise revealing that a gun had most likely had been trained on Jeisen this entire time.

"Sir wait, There's something you should see." Masquerade said. The Agent looked and then- BAM. The Agent was sent flying. After turning his head he would find that his fellow "Agent" had somehow grown breasts the size of 18-wheeler tires and has turned in order to hit him with them, sending him reeling through the air. In an instant the breasts were gone and Masquerade's guise fell. "Well now I'm pretty sure that's sexual assault." He said with a slight gasp. The other agents were already opening fire. Masquerade proved to be far more skilled than they anticipated as he lifted his rapier and turned, not even looking at the bullet, yet his hand twitched and he maneuvered the blade as he deflected bullets, seemingly so easily that he had almost instantly grown bored as he did so.

"It'd behoove you to leave the suits in tact, hit them in their ugly mugs, if you'd kindly." The Irish man requested as two more agents appeared on the scene. Jeisen was freed to do as he saw fit, though this masked man seemed to know what he was doing. Perhaps honoring his request would serve a good purpose.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 10th 2015, 1:27 am

Nolan: "now that's what I call a pair of knockers"

With only as light pause in the absurd statement by Nolan, Jeisen flew into action. As the bullets began flying and masquerades blade began it's dance, Jeisen took a crouched step to his right. With ease Jeisen broke free of his hand restraints and quickly cut off the snow girls as well. He didn't know if she was understanding what was going on but best that she could defend herself.

He quickly pulled her out of the way of a bullet that came from behind him. Jeisen looked over his shoulder then back at her.

Jeisen: "stay here"

With a small breath let out, Jeisen relaxed fractionally. Time elongated in his head as Jeisen's mind caught up to his reflexes.

Alright breakdown the threat- multiple threats surrounding the group with open gun fire. Masquerade is holding off most of the fire so time to counter attack. How? Flash bangs? No they have those high powered face masks, probably counter that easily. Counter guns first then takedown? That works best.

Satisfied with his plan this far Jeisen unsnapped both if his guns as he turned around. As fast as he could pump the trigger Jeisen began to counter shoot at the guns of the agents. Once he took those down, taking care of them would be a price of cake.

Probably
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity January 10th 2015, 2:14 am

Once she was freed, Sarah quickly found herself under fire. She quickly dissipated into a cloud of snowflakes, bullets passing through her. She had no concept of what was going on for a moment but before she knew it she was in motion again, close range point blank. An Agent held his gun out and point blank, gun to her face. Well that was going to hurt. Until her arm shot up and knocked the gun out of his hands. She was just as shocked by her actions as he was. More so actually as the Agent just engaged in combat a slugging shot to the face. Noel went down, but once again she vanished as a cloud of snow flakes. She just so happened to reappear, still falling behind the Agent that punched her in the air. She had no control as in the next moment her arm wrapped around his neck and she twisted, twisting like a gymnast and sending the Agent flying, just in time for Masquerade to kick him in the back of the head and knock him out cold.

Masquerade looked back to Jeisen who seemed to be finishing up with whatever Agent he had decided to work with. Masqurade cleared his throat and removed his masque, letting out a huff and a chuckle. "Fuck yeah. Okay, so strip these guys. I'm gonna shift their bodies and change us. Put the suits on over your normal clothing." Masquerade said. In an instant his left arm transformed into a strange mix of glowing sea-foam glowing dust with a pink energy. His fingers dematerialized as they brushed across Sarah, suddenly she began to appear as the lead Agent they had encountered, the one that taunted Jeisen. Masquerade then motioned for Jeisen. He'd do the same to him, altering them to what seemed to be a basic level. Masquerade would alter Nolan too, despite him being entirely robotic he might enjoy a temporary human body. The suits would be a welcome addition as Masquerade waved the same arm and brushed the Agents, each one transforming to look like each of them. Masquerade then returned to his regular ordinary black car and withdrew a- oh fuck that was a heavy ass C4 based bomb. It was made with floss, duct-tape gunpowder, shot-gun shells and C4 but it was beyond normal human craftsmanship. What was this kid MacGuyver? Masquerade picked up an Agent's glasses and he held it up.

"Guys gather in. Part of freedom fighting is sending the right message. Nothing says it like a selfie. C'mon gather round." Masquerade said quickly holding up his phone and the bomb. Sarah was drug into it with him. "Everyone say "Fuck Agency" Masquerade said the camera flashing, trying to get them al into it. The next thing they know the bomb is loaded into the trunk, their bodies were bound and they were dumped into the car.  Everyone was to pile back into Masquerade's black car as he turned them around and the car went up in a blazing explosion.

"You are...out of your mind." Sarah said. Masquerade laughed as they all reverted to their original forms. "I like to blow up people who want to put me in chains. Never even broke the law. Can ya blame me?" He asked before looking in the rear view at Sarah, then looking to Jeisen.  "Oi. Black Ops. Their weapons all have tracers on them. If it comes from those guys there's at least seventy different types of tracers or trackers. Just try to be careful if you try to do something like I did and reverse engineer it. Also, everything they have is DNA sense. You touch it and they have your DNA on file. Ya' see, I did it like this 'cuz now we're legally dead, and that picture sends a message but no proof we're alive. Mean's we don't have any marks on our records...we died before being processed...and they have our bodies...sorta haha Oh wait, where are we dropping you all off at?" He asked before punching something in the radio. An old favorite turned on.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 10th 2015, 2:43 am

Nolan moved his arms around slowly for a second then a broad grin split across his face. Not wasting his chance with a body, Nolan walked/stumbled over to Sarah.

Nolan: "hey there snow queen, care for a dance?"

He stuck out his hand in a odd thrusting manner as he still didn't have it quite figured out. His body was held at the wrong angles and just looked off

Jeisen on the other hand was busy burning his face into his hands at the small robots actions.

The face planing would have to wait as he was quickly pulled in for a picture along with Nolan and Sarah. Jeisen mearly put on a tired look on his borrowed face but Nolan was still grinning widely as he stared out the corners of his eyes at Sarah and held up a peace sign.

What and odd group.

Quickly pulled into the car, Nolan leaned excessively on Sarah while Jeisen simply looked out the window as they drove. He took in what masquerade said with a small nod before answering through his filter

Jeisen: " thanks I'll look it over. I have a few places that will work. And I should be fine, non porous gloves no DNA, but I'll be extra careful. I need to go though, need to move around for a bit"

Jeisen began to glow an electric blue then was gone in a flash along with the gun. Nolan float back quickly in his ball form.

Nolan: "means he is going to think for a bit... And thanks it really depends. If you two need a safe house for a while there's a local one we can use. Either of you can stay with us if you need to."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top